Bow River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Interested in work? Our boss likes to have men on the books with experience."

I had to stop myself smiling as this was the sort of in that I was hoping to get. "I'm a dual national so can work here without a problem."

The two idiots shared a glance. "Come back here on Friday evening. Make it around 7pm. Our handler is always here for a drink and to see the pretty girl's dance. He'll give you the once over and, if he's convinced, you can earn some dollars."

"That easy?"

The fact they both smirked suggested it was. "As I said, the boss is always looking for people."

Heading inside, there were not many what I'd call locals inside. Most looked like they were either from the mine, and I'd been in enough bars and taverns to recognise people who were there to bring violence if necessary. Amelia was behind the bar serving drinks, so after buying one from her, I perched myself in a corner to scope out the scene. To be honest, after the interrogation at the front door, it was rather disappointing. Pretty girls got up to strip. One or two guys purchased private dancers. To my relief, Amelia never left the bar area, either serving drinks there, taking orders from the table, as the place also served food, and clearing any empty tables of dirty dishes and glasses.

I stayed until her shift was over, walking out the front door and walking back to my ute. She arrived fifteen minutes later, kiss on the cheek and a quick hug before I drove us home. Mum was in bed by the time I arrived, but checking for Olivia, she must have been still at work. Amelia disappeared for a shower as I had a drink before heading to my bedroom. Lying back, wanting to remain awake until Olivia got home, I wasn't too surprise Amelia strolled into my bedroom in a crop top and panties.

Snuggling up against me, I wrapped an arm around her. "Thank you for being there tonight," she whispered, "I felt safe knowing you were watching out for me."

"Can't do that every night. Just wanted to see how things were operating."

It was at around 2am that I heard the front door open. Amelia was fast asleep, managing to extricate myself as I found Olivia already in the kitchen. As soon as she felt my presence, I was hugged tightly as I stroked her back. "At least I have a nice man to come home to now," she said softly.

"I'm not that nice," I replied, "Hell, if I told you some of the things..."

"Don't care. You came home to your family. Do you know what you're going to do yet?"

Sitting at the table, she refused to let go of my hand, moving her chair closer to mine. "Okay, I have a few ideas in my head but most of them are not realistic. However, I was offered a job when entering Amelia's pub earlier this evening. It might be a way in. Get an idea of what we're facing while I call in the cavalry."

"And how will you take care of them?"

"Go to war with them. Turn Bow River into downtown Mogadishu if necessary."

"How many people?"

"I could call in enough favours I'd have an army here within a week."

Heading to bed, Amelia woke up as I slid back into bed, snuggling into me again. In the darkness, I heard the door opening, Olivia padding across the room and sliding onto the bed, hugging my other side. "Is this okay?" she whispered.

"I now have both my sisters in bed with me. Though it's hard to really think of you that way as I haven't seen either of you in a long time."

"I've only ever had this idea of who you are," Olivia whispered, snuggling into me a little bit more, "Now that you're here..."

"I want him to take my virginity, Olivia," Amelia whispered into my other ear, "I don't want those bastards to have me."

"Whoa!" I exclaimed, both shushing me before they giggled, "Amelia, I'm your brother!"

"I don't look at you and think of you that way," she retorted, "I see a gorgeous hunk of a man who has come home to save his hometown. And if he plays his cards right, he'll get both girls."

I felt one soft hand dip underneath the band of my underwear, quickly joined by a second half, that felt a little smaller. I groaned as two soft pairs of lips then kissed my cheek. "As far as I'm concerned, I'm yours too," Olivia breathed.

"We'll discuss all this later. I'll be doing a little more recon the next couple of days. You'll both be safe for the time being?" They stated they would be safe for the time being, though would like me to move quickly if possible. "I'll do my best," I assured them, "But I can't afford any mistakes either."

Waking up in bed with my two sisters surprised me to start with before remembering what happened. Both were still wearing a crop top and panties, turning to kiss Amelia on the forehead, turning to see Olivia half awake. She wanted a soft kiss on the lips, whispering that she loved me, before I left the two to get some much-needed rest.

Mum was up and about as I strolled into the kitchen. She hugged me tightly before making me a coffee and some toast. Sitting down together, it didn't take her long to ask me what I had planned.

"I have an in with them tomorrow. I'm more than likely going to be meeting this Billy character." I passed her my French identification. "If they try and do background checks, this will be completely legit. As is my Legion cover story. I got to know some blokes from the Legion during my time in Africa. Hard as fucking nails. Anyway, I'm going to try and talk with a couple of more farmers today, also see if anyone along the main road is willing to talk. Don't suppose any of my old friends stuck around?" When her face fell, I had a feeling I already knew the answer. "They're working for him, aren't they?"

"He offered great money to young men who would never see that sort of cash in their lifetime again. I can't blame them for taking the offer, but they sold their souls when doing so."

"I'll deal with it when the time comes." Draining my coffee, I stood up and kissed her cheek. "I'd better go and get started. I want as much information as possible before I meet with Billy. Once I've met him, and perhaps had a sit down with someone else, I'll call in the cavalry. I don't want this shit dragging out forever."

It was another day of information gathering. Visiting the old Stevens farm, the old fella was still there, working hard. He was happy to see me and had no problem being honest once we were inside. Added to what Mister Taylor had told me the day before. Knew I'd had a falling out with my father, but I'd never wanted to see my old man hurt. Whoever killed him would also suffer retribution.

"I hope you can help with all this, son," he muttered, "Bow River was never a metropolis, but it was somewhere we could be proud of living. Not anymore. So many good people driven away."

"I won't leave until the matter is resolved, sir."

He shook my hand, his grip tight, that 'old man' strength from someone who'd worked all his life. "Just don't go getting yourself killed. Your mother and sisters need you."

"I know, sir. They have no idea of the whirlwind that's about to fall upon them."

I visited another two farms to be told the same story. Bow River was a shadow. The threats and intimidation. The fact these generational farmers no longer owned the lands they farmed but remained out of fear. I did another pass of the old farm, but nothing had changed, tempted to open the gate and drive up to the farmstead. Returning to Bow River by mid-afternoon, I visited a couple of shops I remembered. When introducing myself, they almost seemed relieved, whispers about my time in the army and if I was there to help. Maybe all these people had read as much fiction as I had over the years...

Returning home in time to see my sisters, they were both readying for work as I changed in my bedroom. I was standing in only my underwear when both walked in and hugged me, their soft hands caressing my body. "Girls," I warned with a chuckle.

"You're going to be my first," Amelia sang, before she stood on her tiptoes to kiss my cheek, "My first and only, Mason. I love you."

"I wish I was a virgin for you too," Olivia added, "But you'll be the only man intimate with me that I love."

"Girls..."

"Mark..." Looking up to see Mum in the doorway, I was glad to see her smiling. "I know how old you are, but I'm going to give you one piece of advice. Accept it now because I'll tell you one thing. These two girls are in love with you already and denying their love for you will only break their hearts. They don't see you are their brother. They see you as the man who has come home to save them."

Glancing between my sisters, their eyes full of hope and love, I finally sighed and nodded. "I've only just learned I have another little sister, and now I'm hearing that they both want to be intimate with me. It's just a little weird. But I'll admit it's hard to see either of you as a sister because, well, I don't know you all that well yet."

"That will come later," Olivia stated, "Right now, you need to shower and change. I'm hoping you'll come visit both of us tonight."

"Are you seeing Billy tomorrow night?" Amelia asked.

"I am."

"If he accepts you, that's your way in," Olivia added, "And if they're really impressed, you'll meet the big boss. I've seen it happen before."

Mum drove the girls to work that evening as I'd been seen around town often enough by now. She returned within a few minutes, offering to make a quick dinner. Sitting on the couch together, she snuggled into my side as we watched some television together, feeling and hearing her sigh more than once. "I missed my little boy so much," she whispered, "Thank you for coming home."

"I'm just glad Olivia sent that message. Shame Dad..."

"He had his reasons though I found it hard to forgive him. But I also understood that you did break his heart, Mark. He was angry, but he was also heartbroken that his son turned his back. That's how he felt, that you turned your back not only on him, but the family."

"Did you think that?"

"No. My boy was finding his own path and I supported it. That's what a mother is supposed to do." She wrapped an arm across my broad chest. "Do you still hate him?"

"I never hated him, Mum. I just wish things ended on a better note. Our last words were those spoken in anger. I regret we never got the chance to make our peace."

"He'd forgiven you by the time he died, but the stubborn fool that he was, he simply wouldn't reach out first. And since you hadn't tried reaching out in return, it was just assumed that you'd moved on with your life and tried to forget. I didn't blame you for that."

"I never forgot. I just got in with my life."

Mum went to bed early, knowing I'd be heading out. I was left feeling she was an old woman before her time, beaten down by what life had thrown at her the past few years. I knew getting her out of Bow River would do her the world of good too. After making sure she was safe and well, I walked into town, stopping at Amelia's pub first.

The doormen paid me no mind this time, taking a seat at the bar. Amelia served me and I was starting to sense word had spread between people she knew who I was, and they were making sure I wasn't recognised as her brother. I had no doubt people fought back as best they could, taking the small victories whenever they were offered.

Sensing Amelia was okay after a couple of hours, and she smiled at me from time to time, I settled my bill and walked down the road towards Olivia's pub. It was livelier inside, the music louder, and the women on staged were completely nude and far more provocative. I was recognised as a woman behind the bar gestured for me to take a seat.

"Want a dance from Honey?"

"How long can I get?"

"Maximum is two hours. If you take that, you get a bedroom experience. No sex though. That's not on offer yet." I had a feeling the words were for anyone else who might be listening. "Interested?"

"Sure. Where is she?"

"Working the room. I'll let her know you're here." She leaned forward towards me ear, so I leaned closer in return. "She told us you're here to help. Please... We need it."

Leaning back, I met her eyes and saw the fear. I returned a single nod before she released a breath and smiled at me. I'd seen fake smiles plenty of times. Hers was genuine, at least for me. She poured me a drink and placed it in front of me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

Olivia appeared at my side a few minutes later, resting her forearms on my shoulder. "I heard you want some private time with me, baby?"

Glancing around, I knew I had an act to play. "That's right, sweetheart. I've heard you're quite the little dancer. I wouldn't mind getting you naked and seeing those little titties on display."

"And maybe this tight pussy too?"

"Oh, I definitely want to see that in my face too."

Taking my hand, she led me towards the back and up a set of stairs. I was left thinking of back rooms in certain establishments where girls were expected to service client after client. I'd cleared more than a few during my time with GSI. Seen some things that had lived long in the memory. Thankfully, there were only three doors, Olivia quickly explaining the one at the end of the short hallway was Billy's office, and the bedroom we would be using was the only one and not used frequently.

Entering with her, she locked the door and leapt into my arms, wrapping her legs around me before she kissed me hard. I couldn't help kissing her back for a few seconds before I had to lean back. "Cameras?"

Shaking her head, she replied, "Nothing in here. The big boss insisted that some of his own people might want to use it."

Placing her feet on the ground, she pushed me backwards to I was sat on the edge of the bed, and she quickly stripped naked. The fact she did it without hesitation did make me feel awful for her. My feelings must have appeared on my face as she rather quickly straddled my lap. "I'm getting naked quickly for my big brother," she stated, kissing me softly again, "Trust me, I'm never eager to get naked for anyone else."

Grabbing the base of my t-shirt, she quickly had that off with her soft, small hands caressing my body once again, fingers trailing over the occasional scar. I could have explained but it wasn't the time. Caressing her cheek with my own hand made her smile, leaning forward to kiss her properly, sliding my tongue into her mouth, both of us smiling when she pressed down onto my obvious erection.

"Is your little sister turning you on?" she whispered, resting her forehead against mine.

"As I've explained, it's hard to see the beautiful woman on my lap as my sister because I've been gone so long."

"Mason, can I take off everything else for you?"

"Are we..."

"I've got two hours to be naked and naughty with my big brother."

She was rather excited sliding off my lap, helping take off my shoes and socks, my jeans and underwear joining her. It was the first time she'd seen my cock in the light, having only felt it in the darkness before. Her eyes lit up as she pushed me back and gestured for me to lie down properly. Once I was where she wanted, she straddled my lap, feeling her hot pussy resting against my shaft.

"I've masturbated to this moment so often," she whispered, "Maybe not happening quite like this, but the idea of my brother coming home to rescue us, then taking his family with him, and he'd make love to me and our little sister all the time, give us babies, be our lover and protector."

Leaning forward, she kissed me again as I ran my fingers down her back to her arse, making her giggle as I gave it a gentle squeeze. Rubbing herself on my length simply turned us both on even more, making her squeal when I rolled her over onto her back. Her eyes lit up as my cock rubbed against her slit, a gasp escaping her as I could read how eager, almost desperate she was for us to make love.

"I love you so much," she whimpered.

"Anyone ever gone down on you?" Shaking her head, I kissed her softly. "You're going to love it, sweetie. Oh, and I love you just as much. Always have."

"You have?"

"I never forgot home, Olivia. But I was told to stay away, disowned as I was. I simply honoured his wishes. Once this is over, you're coming with me and we're going to be a family in more ways than one."

Kissing down her body, her hard pink nipples were crying out for attention first. She laughed, her body writhing underneath me as she was sensitive, my other hand slowly spreading her legs, feeling her bald pussy was already dripping with excitement. She gasped more than once as I gently fondled her while suckling as her nipples, her fingers running over my short hair. I'd never let it grow since joining the army.

"Mason," she moaned softly.

Paying attention to her breasts had probably turned her on more than she expected. Kissing down her firm little body, I inhaled her scent, making me growl with appreciation, earning a little giggle which had me chuckling as well. Gazing up to meet her eyes, she smiled at me, her eyes filled with nothing but love for her big brother.

I'd enjoyed going down on women I'd been intimate with. Nothing would compare with going down on Olivia, and I knew I'd feel the same about Amelia. My little sister tasted absolutely fucking divine, and I knew I'd happily do this for her every day if that's what she wanted. Having not enjoyed such attention before, she didn't quite know what she liked either, so it was fun for both of us as I experimented, but once her clit made its appearance, begging for attention, I had her crying out with pleasure as I figured out how she liked that licked while I had two fingers in her pussy, curled and ready to find her special spot.

"Oh my fucking god!" she cried out, her pussy squeezing my fingers, back arching as my little sister was thoroughly enjoying herself.

"That's it, Olivia," I murmured, "Let yourself go. You can cum all you want with your big brother."

"Oh fuck... Oh fuck... Oh fuck..."

"Cum, Olivia. You can cum for me. Let yourself go."

"Going to sob like a little girl when I do."

"Then I'll cuddle and comfort you after." I gazed up and smiled. "Now cum for your brother."

It was epic. It was glorious. It was the most beautiful sight I'd ever seen, and the sounds were equally as wonderful. My sister let go as the waves of pleasure flowed through her body. If I read her reactions correctly, one climax simply crashed into the next, smiling to myself that my sister was capable of multiple orgasms. It was too much for her, of course, removing my fingers and mouth as she started to sob almost uncontrollably.

Moving to her side, she turned and buried her head against my chest, wrapping my arms around her to provide the love and comfort she so desperately needed. "It will be over soon, Olivia. I promise."

Thankfully, she calmed down rather quickly, lifting her face so I could dry her cheeks with my thumb before she wanted to kiss me again. "Do you want..."

"You don't have to..."

She took a deep breath before starting. "They made me blow them, Mason. I hated every second, and they'd make me swallow their cum, or they'd cum on my face without warning. I wanted to bite their dicks, but I knew they'd rape and then probably kill me afterwards for doing it." She smiled and hugged me tightly. "I'd love to suck your cock, Mason. I want to do it. I want to take your cum in my mouth. I'd love to take your load on my face because it's what I want to do."

"Only if you're sure."

"I want to be on my knees on the floor, my brother looking all powerful and strong over me, but gazing down at me lovingly. I know he'd never hurt me. Never raise a hand. Never raise his voice. Never do anything but show his love for me and my sister. And our mother too."

She looked so small on the floor, sat on her knees, at least from my height. But seeing her show her love to me by using her mouth, tongue and hands on my cock, I couldn't help enjoying the moment. And she put her heart and soul into that first blowjob, almost desperate to make me cum, help her brother enjoy a similar climax to the one she'd just enjoyed.

1...34567...9