Bow River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why not move to Spain? You speak the language, and there are plenty of wonderful coastal towns and cities."

"Hmmm. Let me think about it."

With a last hug, she slid into her vehicle and departed with the others, leaving me to return to the house. Sitting the family down, I suggested a slight change, moving to Spain instead of France. I wasn't really surprised that the three of them didn't care. I knew they had current passports, so all they needed to do was pack. Asking them to get started, I had one more job to do.

Knocking on the front door to a house a few minutes later, the young man who answered nearly fainted. "Relax, kid, they won't bother you again," I assured him, "But I do need a favour?"

"What do you need?" Holding up the USB stick and folder, he smiled as I barely had to explain what I wanted as it was obvious. "Every network in Australia will have this within the hour, but this sort of shit is global. Every main network in the United States, Europe, the UK..."

"Good. With any luck, the federal police will be here within the day. Enough time for me to leave town."

"Not going to stay?"

"There's nothing for us here now."

"What about the farm?"

"Well, it wasn't exactly purchased legally, but there's someone I know who can help sort that out. It belongs in the family, but I'll figure something out in the future."

Returning home, my mother was already packed, admitting she didn't exactly have much. My sisters were packed a little later, giving me enough time to book four business class tickets from Sydney to Paris. Sitting down one last time at the table, I asked, "Are you sure you want to leave?"

"The farm won't be the same," Mum replied.

"We're going wherever you go," Olivia stated.

"I'm joining my future husband wherever he chooses to live," Amelia added.

"Our flight is in a couple of days, so we'll start the drive to Sydney today, and we'll probably get there tomorrow night sometime. A night in Sydney before our flight the next day."

Cuddled by both my sisters again, their soft lips on my cheek. "I can't wait," Olivia whispered, "It's time to leave Bow River behind, once and for all."

*****

Epilogue

Olivia kissed my cheek as I ready to get up. "Go back to sleep, big brother," she whispered, "I'll look after her."

Amelia snuggled into my other side. "Though if you're awake," she murmured. Within a few seconds, I'd rolled over and slid my cock inside her, both of us moaning as we resumed making love, having stopped sometime earlier due to being tired. Olivia returned to the bed, our daughter nursing at her breast, Amelia chuckling as I thrust into her. "Good thing I'm already pregnant again," Amelia added.

Olivia scoffed. "Amelia, we've been pregnant almost constantly since arriving in Spain," she stated.

"I don't hear you complaining when he's busy filling you up with his cum in the hope you get pregnant again," she stated before moaning again, "Oh god, fuck me, Mason. Fill my tight little pussy again!"

I did just that and had to pull out, rolling onto my back. My little sisters were insatiable. We flew into Paris before taking the train south to my place just outside Nice. It took some organisation, and a little time, but we eventually agreed to move to a small town just outside Alicante in Spain, and to our delight, Catalina moved in next door. She was now godmother to our three daughters and two sons, and Mum had pretty much adopted her as another daughter. She wasn't seeing anyone, as far as I knew, choosing to spend most of her time with the four of us and our children.

What happened back in Bow River and elsewhere? Quite a lot, to be honest. The complete collapse of the state government due to numerous corruption scandals. The collapse of the company, which was quickly broken up, the mine purchased by another company, the mine itself back in operation within a few short days, run by the federal government until a new buyer was found.

The information released led to the arrest and incarceration of numerous people. As for my involvement, not a word. To my amusement, the federal police took credit for dismantling the drug operation, the money laundering, the people trafficking, and the other crimes. As for Barry Johnson, his body was found a few months later. He was buried in an unmarked grave outside the town limits of Bow River.

As for Bow River itself, I keep up to date with its recovery. I sold the family farm to the town council under the proviso that they only hire those who had been left broke and disillusioned during the Johnson years. From the information I'd received, it was slowly recovering, the city itself getting back to its original character, but the scars would remain for a long time.

Olivia got up and placed out daughter back in her crib before she returned to bed, getting between my legs and taking my cock in her mouth. "Hmmmm. Love tasting my brother's cum and little sisters' pussy together," she stated, leaning over to give her pussy a lick as my cum dribbled out of her, "But I need his big cock right now too."

Watching her slide down my cock would always be a sight for sore eyes, hands on my chest as her breasts swayed with each bounce. I left her to enjoy herself until she enjoyed a couple of orgasms before I rolled her over and really started to pump her.

"Fuck your sister," she growled, gripping the back of my head, "Put another baby in me."

"Whatever my sister wants..."

"Are you two fucking again?" Mum asked, hearing her chuckle at the doorway to our bedroom.

"Fuck yes, Mum. You know I need his dick constantly," Olivia moaned.

"His cum is dribbling out of me again," Amelia added, giggling to herself, "Trying for a double pregnancy!"

I ignored everything until I finally groaned and filled my sister yet again. I knew she wanted another child. To be honest, I was happy to have as many children as they wanted. We could afford it thanks to all the investments I'd made. Being single and rather lonely for nearly twenty years meant I'd spent next to nothing.

Mum closed the door, chuckling to herself again, as I left my cock buried as Olivia gazed at me lovingly. "I hope you're not done yet," she whispered, "I'm wide awake now and I need my big brother all the time."

"So do I and my pussy needs more attention," Amelia added, "I hope you've got a few more loads there for us, big brother."

"Of course I do. The only things I seem to do now is keep fit in the gym downstairs and fuck you two constantly."

"And you're complaining because?"

"I'm definitely not complaining, Olivia," I whispered, thrusting into her softly, making her smile, "I love being intimate with my little sisters."

Amelia cuddled into us as she asked, "Are you glad you came home to Bow River?"

Glancing between them, I left a soft kiss on each pair of lips before I replied, "Best decision of my life."

*****

A/N - Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed the yarn.

For those who do follow me, I've been posting regularly lately, but it's going to drop off again as I'm moving jobs and finding time to write will be restricted for the foreseeable future.

1...456789