Bow River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Something like that."

Standing up, he walked back and forth as he explained his operation, sticking to the legal side first before he stopped and stared at me for a few seconds. "I assume you saw some things while working in northern Africa. Ever done certain things that would be considered illegal or immoral?"

Glancing around the room, I made sure to look a little uncomfortable before nodding. "Sure. We're not exactly well paid in the Legion. Some of us are contacted by outside interests. A good way of earning cash on the side."

Jerking his head, everyone, including Billy, left me with the big boss. Sitting across from me, he didn't go into detail but explained his operation had other facets which might be looked at unfavourably by certain institutions. It was typical corporate speak but he was simply confirming what I already knew. He asked if I'd have problems moving product about, perhaps dealing with customers who refused to pay, and other parts of the job that wouldn't require much finesse, but considering my size, I'd be rather intimidating without needing to raise my fists.

"Sure. When can I start?" I asked.

"Don't need time to think about it?"

"I'm not in desperate need of cash, but as I said, we're not well paid in the Legion, and if your operation is bringing in as much cash as I'd assume, and your men are handsomely rewarded for it, if you were to reward me the same, you would immediately earn my loyalty. And my loyalty is always to the flag or to the man. I've had COs in the Legion who I'd take a bullet for. Treat me the same and you'll have a man here who'd do the same for you."

Those words won him over. He tried to remain expressionless, but his body language gave him away.

After a little more chit-chat, he escorted me to the door, and we shook hands. "Billy will give you more details about your employment."

"Thank you, sir."

Billy drove me back to Bow River with the two goons to either side of me again. Pulling up outside the pub, we headed inside where I was provided a genuine contract, which I signed after checking it over, then told when I would start my new job. It was mid-afternoon by the time I left the pub. The first place I headed was the public library, surprised it was still open.

Heading inside, there was only an elderly lady behind the desk. If I guessed correctly, it was the same lady who'd run it while I was a child. Approaching the counter, she lifted her head and smiled. "Can I help you?"

"Do you have any current maps of Bow River and the surrounding region?"

The immediate smile surprised me before she walked around the desk towards the front door, flipping the sign to say 'closed', and returned towards me. "I remember you, Mason, but word has spread through the network. I'm glad you've come home to help us."

"I'm happy to help, Miss Wilson."

"Come. I'll show you what I can. What do you need the maps for?"

"Friends will be arriving soon to help me, and I need to have things in place to take care of business."

Leading me towards a back room, she soon had a couple of rolls of paper, clearing a desk and it was the last topographic map of the town and the region. It was exactly what I wanted. Asking if I could take it, she laughed and wrapped an arm around my back. "Mason, take whatever you need if it's going to get those bastards out of here," she whispered, "I'm just glad my Henry isn't here to see what they've done to our hometown."

"They didn't..."

"No, he was already gone by the time they took over."

"Sorry to hear. He was a good man."

"He was. Now, is that everything you need?"

"It is. You mentioned something about a network though?"

"We're all terrified, Mason, but even terrified people will fight back however they can."

"Get a message through your network that things will be changing shortly, and when they hear the eruption, to stay inside and not come out until they receive the word."

"I'll make sure we're all safe and sound while you deal with this."

Returning home, my sisters were getting ready for work. With any luck, this would be their last night of employment. While they were getting ready, I made a single phone call. No surprise Catalina picked up after one ring.

"I've landed and there are six of us on the way now. We'll arrive early in the morning, get a lay of the land, then we'll pull back a couple of kilometres."

"It's one hell of an operation they've got, Catalina. But I've already got a plan in mind. The other six on the way?"

"Landed a few hours after us. They should arrive middle of tomorrow morning."

"Okay. Once they arrive, we'll do more recon, then we plan, then we execute."

"We're all ready to go once you give the order, Mason."

"Thanks for coming, Catalina."

"They're your family, baby. And I know you'd do the same thing for me."

She wasn't wrong. My life had changed considerably the past few days, but before that, I'd have done absolutely anything for her. I still had feelings for her, but they were nothing compared to those I felt for my two sisters. The thought that made me laugh is that Catalina would probably approve and want to watch. She had always been a kinky one.

I was fast asleep when my sisters arrived home later that night, both snuggling into me, trying not to wake me up though I would always wake with two young naked women in my bed. Amelia was clearly horny as she was practically rubbing her pussy against me. Turning onto my side, I kissed her and opened her legs, gently fondling her, earning whimpers and mewls of delight before I rolled her onto her back and went down on her.

"Oh fuck!" she squeaked as she enjoyed an orgasm within a couple of minutes. After another orgasm, slowly letting it build as I just wanted to enjoy being intimate with my little sister, she finally whispered, "Can we make love now, Mason?"

To be honest, I wanted to make love with them both too, and with what loomed on the horizon, I wanted to share myself with both of them. I wasn't expecting to die, but every time I'd gone out on a mission, I knew there was a chance I wouldn't be returning home.

Kissing up her body, she was clearly nervous as I gently rubbed the head of my cock against her slit, earning another soft moan and the desire in her eyes was obvious to me and her sister. "Do you want him?" Olivia asked.

"More than anything."

"Want to feel your big brother inside you?"

"God yes."

"Your virgin little pussy, Amelia? So tight and hot for your brother's big cock?"

Amelia smiled shyly. "Virgin little pussy that will only be for my brother and sister."

Olivia smiled at me, leaning over to kiss my cheek. "Make love to our little sister," she whispered.

Pressing against her, she gasped as the head of my cock ever so slowly spread her lips and I slid inside her, not surprised there was no barrier considering I'd fingered her a couple of times already. She gasped again as the head of my cock popped inside her, her hands moving up my arms to my back as Olivia moved even closer, running her hand over Amelia's head.

"You're doing so well, beautiful. How does it feel?"

"So fucking big, Olivia!"

"Keep going?" I asked. Amelia nodded firmly, which made me smile, leaning down to kiss her as more of my shaft slid inside her incredibly tight, warm pussy. I pulled back and thrust forward a few times to let her get used to the feeling, prepared to bury my length eventually but she was already loving that, just a few inches that had her moaning rather loudly very quickly.

When I finally buried my entire length, Amelia moaned even louder, feeling her fingers dig into my back, looking down between us to see my cock completely inside here. "Now it's home," Amelia whispered, "In your little sisters pussy."

"And it'll be in its second home soon enough," Olivia added, "But you need to cum in your little sister first, Mason. We're on birth control for now, so no worries there."

Making love with Amelia was life changing. Sex with Catalina had always been hot and kinky, but there was never any love. Making love with Amelia meant so damned much, I hadn't felt emotions like it in years. Rolling onto my back, taking her with me, she pressed her body into me as I gently thrust into her, our mouths rarely apart as I ran my hands all over her back, arse and legs.

When she orgasmed with me inside her, she needed a little cry, her entire body shaking for a few seconds, before she sat up, hands on my chest, and immediately started bouncing away.

Glancing at Olivia, I said, "Well, looks like she knows what to do."

"We've watched porn together so it's theory into practice."

"Oh my god, this is so good!" Amelia exclaimed, "Do you like my virgin pussy, Mason?"

"I love it, Amelia."

"Going to fill me with all your thick cum?"

"Soon enough."

Grabbing her hips and rolling her onto her back, she spread her legs and wrapped her hands around the back of my neck. "Be gentle," she whispered, "But I want to feel you cum in me, Mason."

I was gentle, of course. The thought of hurting either sister would break my heart. She loved feeling me thrust all the way in, earning a soft moan each time. Her pussy gripped my cock so tightly, I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I'd never felt anything like it before. Then again, I'd only ever been with a virgin once in my life.

Warning her when was I close, she made me chuckle as she wrapped her legs around my waist, ensuring I wasn't going to pull out. Groaning as I pumped her full of cum, her eyes glistened again as I relaxed above her, my cock still hard and buried inside her, feeling her squeezing me with her pussy.

"One day, we'll make a baby," she whispered.

"Once we're in France, you're both going off birth control."

"Yes, big brother," Amelia replied, "But we'll still have lots of sex, right?"

"Dear god, I've created a monster," I retorted, earning laughter from my two sisters, before I leaned down and kissed her, "Yes, Amelia, we're going to have a lot of sex in the future."

"Good, because I already love feeling you inside me. But I think you should make love to my big sister now. She's been gagging for it since the moment we saw you the first time."

Pulling out of Amelia, my cock was glistening with her juices and my cum. What I didn't expect was for Olivia to leap on it with her mouth, licking up and down a few times before wrapping her lips and sucking me off. I groaned as I ran my fingers through her hair, her eyes gazing up at me with undisguised love and lust. Amelia sat on her knees next to her sister.

"Fuck," I grunted, "Olivia..."

"I wanted to taste my little sister's pussy on your cock first before I licked her for the first time later."

"You do?" Amelia asked.

"Amelia, we're going to share our brother, but there will be times, certain positions, where we can have fun too. And I want to have fun with my little sister sometimes."

"Can I lick your pussy in return?"

"I'd love nothing more, particularly if our big brother is fucking you at the same time, knowing he's making you cum while you're making me cum." Olivia sat back on her knees and met my eyes. "Mason... Those five men.... They only fucked me in one position... From behind, treating me like a whore... I need you to make love to me in the same position so I can erase all that from my mind. Amelia, I need you to sit in front of me and kiss me, so it feels even better."

My little sister had a fantastic arse, I'll say straight away. Getting her into position, I leaned forward over her, making her giggle when I kissed her neck and then down her back, earning a couple of gasps as I made my way all the way to her arse, giving each cheek a gentle slap, before I positioned her so I could eat her out from behind.

"Fuck yes," she moaned, her head resting on Amelia's chest, "Eat my pussy, big brother."

I have no doubt the pair got off big time on the fact I was their older brother. To be honest, making love with my little sisters was something I unexpectedly absolutely loved in return. After getting Olivia off, I pulled away and positioned my cock against her, gently caressing her back though she glanced back and smiled as I slowly slid inside her.

"Fuck, you're thick," she groaned as her smile widened, "And bigger than them."

"Maybe I'll touch places they never did?"

"They were pathetic," she moaned, "Had to treat me rough to get themselves off."

Carefully burying my cock, one hand at her hip, the other stroking her back, Olivia never turned to look forward, her eyes gazing at me until I finally buried my entire length inside her. Leaning forward to kiss her earned a louder moan, before I gently started to thrust into her.

"Fuck yes," she whimpered, "Oh fuck me, big brother."

"You both get off on it, don't you?"

"Totally," Olivia moaned, "Knowing my big brother is inside me, going to leave his cum inside me, will one day have his babies..." She sat up and leaned back against my chest as I continued to gently thrust, wrapping an arm around her, "I'm so in love with you, Mason."

Amelia sat up and cuddled her sister as I watched my sisters make out, Olivia moaning into her sisters' mouth with every couple of thrusts. Moving my hand down her body, I found Olivia's clit and she shuddered as I gently brushed it, before I turned my hand and gave Amelia a fondle, earning a giggle. Amelia eventually sat back as Olivia needed to get back on her elbows.

Positioning myself, I leaned forward, starting to thrust a little harder. "That's it, fuck me, big brother," she groaned, "Fuck your little sister's hot little pussy. Fill her with your cum." She turned her head and kissed my cheek. "That's it, Mason. Fuck me. Fuck me harder!"

Doing what she wanted earned a cry of surprise, but her hands ended up on top of mine, gripping tightly. "Harder," she whimpered, my cheek resting against hers, "Please fuck me harder, Mason. Own my pussy. Own my body. I love you so fucking much."

"Olivia..." Amelia whispered.

"I need it, Amelia. Wash them away. Mason owns us now, Amelia, but not in the way they do. He owns our hearts and souls." Then she kissed my cheek. "But my big brother definitely owns my pussy now."

"Mine too," Amelia added happily, "He's fucking me every day and night going forward."

"Cum in me, Mason. Fill my womb with your potent seed. I'm going off birth control as soon as I can as I want your babies. Consider this practice for when we start our family."

It was far too much, grunting and groaning as I filled my sister with another hot load of cum. I could barely keep myself from squashing her, Olivia lowering herself enough so I could relax comfortably, continuing to occasionally thrust into her as I was still hard and horny, Olivia giggling as she knew why. When I pulled out of her, it was Amelia's turned to suck my cock, tasting her sister for the first time.

After another shower, we returned to bed, warning them both that I would be up and gone early. "And you're not going to work tonight. Call in sick or something, but all this will be over soon enough."

My alarm woke me up with my sisters both still fast asleep. Mum heard me moving about the house, getting up to make me a coffee. She whispered that she'd heard us the night before, giving me a hug, thanking me for loving my sisters so much. "You'll be a grandmother soon enough, Mum," I assured her, which made her smile widely and hug me even tighter, "And you'll all be safe even sooner."

Catalina sent me a message with her position, getting into my vehicle and driving through the darkness to meet them. She looked fantastic as always, gesturing with me to follow her as the other five readied the camp. "You look good, Mason," she stated.

"You always look fantastic, Catalina."

"Being with family doing you some good?"

"I realised very quickly how much I missed them, and discovering I had a sister I didn't know about was a surprise."

"And what do they think of you?"

"I have two young women as fans."

"And I understand why. So... What's the lay of the land?"

Explaining briefly the information I'd gathered so far, we agreed to wait for the other six to arrive before we did too much, but I did take Catalina into Bow River proper, showing her the areas that would need neutralising before we moved onto other targets. With sunrise still a while away, I drove out to the old farm and, this time, I parked up and we approached the perimeter fence, both of us taking out binoculars that were night-vision capable.

"Definitely a drug operation," I stated, "But working alone, and being who I am, I knew just driving up there would sound the alarm."

"The other farms?"

"Legitimate on the surface, no doubt fronts for other operations."

Returning to camp by the time the sun was appearing on the horizon, we ate breakfast and chatted about other matters. A tent had been pitched that would be our 'operations centre'. Rolling out the map, I explained where the major sites were, how many men were present, time of travel, and expected resistance.

As soon as the other six showed up, we started to formulate plans. The base would always be the final target. I wanted Bow River cleaned up first, but we had to do it silently. "Incapacitate and make sure they can't warn anyone else," I stated, "After we take care of the town, we move out to the farms. Then we tighten the screws at the base. The only problem we face is that there will be friendlies at the mine. It's a legitimate operation, runs all day and night, so we'll need to be careful."

"We have evidence?" one of the men asked.

"My old farm will have more than enough, but there is a network in town who will be willing to provide. For now, make sure you're all ready to go. The time to hit town will be early tomorrow morning, I'd say around 3am. The men will be tired after a night of dealing with drunks and idiots, most ready to end their shift and go home to bed. The girls would have left by then, most are home by 2am at the latest. They're all victims in this."

"And the base?"

"Tomorrow night. From the information I've gathered, the boss remains near the site. I'm going to return home and grab my gear. It's still early so I won't be back until this evening. Do what you need to do for now, but I don't intend this to be a dragged-out operation. I want this over and complete within forty-eight hours."

"Prisoners?"

"No. We're operating illegally on foreign soil. We'll be the people arrested, not him. He's protected by the local authorities and has influence going up to state, even federal levels. No, we handle this as we normally do with most of our operations."

Returning home, my mother sensed something different about me. My sisters did as well, taking a hand each and leading me to the bedroom. Stripping me slowly, they then undressed and joined me on the bed, rubbing their bodies against mine before Olivia moved up to straddle my lap and lowered herself down my cock, slowly riding me for a couple of minutes before she moved off and Amelia replaced her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned, "I love my big brother's cock!"

We'd always fooled around in the evening or early morning with our mother asleep. The bedroom door was wide open, Amelia happily bouncing on my cock, when I noticed Mum in the doorway, leaning against the frame, a smile on her face. Olivia was cuddled into me as I gestured towards the doorways. Amelia simply glanced back but didn't stop. "Hello, Mum," she stated.

"Hey, sweetie. Having fun?"

"Mason has such a wonderful cock, Mum. I'm so glad you're happy with us being with him like this."

"I can't deny what my little girls wanted. Olivia, have you had a ride?"

"Want to see me enjoy his cock too?"

"Just for a few seconds."

Amelia slid off me and Mum got a good view of my cock, her eyes widening slightly before her smile spread across her face as Olivia lowered herself down my cock again, placed her hands on my chest, and rode herself silly. "That's it, enjoy your brother. Both of you. I love my children very much."

1...456789