Bow River

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be honest, it didn't take her long to make me cum. I groaned loudly as I erupted, and my little sister swallowed every drop, moaning happily before she leaned back and opened her mouth, licking her lips and smiling up at me. "Yummy, big brother," she cooed, "I think I'll do that far more often. And I'll have to show Amelia how to blow her big brother properly too. Would you like that? Your little sisters naked on their knees before you, ever so eager to suck on your big cock?"

Picking her up had her squealing and giggling as I placed her on the bed, resting over her, feeling her legs spread as my still hard cock rested on her. "You're a tease," I growled playfully.

Running her fingers down my chest, the love and lust in her eyes made me smile at her. "I want to make love," she whispered.

"Not yet."

"Not yet, because you should make love with Amelia first."

"Why?"

"Because she's still a virgin and she wants you to be her one and only. And I'm scared they're going to do something soon."

"After I meet with Billy tomorrow, I'm going to call in the cavalry. Once they're here, you both stop going to work."

"Okay."

Since we were not going to make love, I thought going down on my sister again was a good idea. She loved the idea too, and I spent a good forty-five minutes slowly licking her to one orgasm after another. By the time I stopped, my jaw was feeling a little sore while she was lying back with a smile on her face that probably wouldn't fade for days. Spooning against me, she felt my cock pressing against her, not surprise her hand ended up wrapped around it, stating that she just wanted to hold it for a while.

Two hours ended and I needed to go. Thankfully, her shift would end in an hour, so after a last kiss, I whispered that I'd head home. She told me that Amelia would be waiting for her, and they'd make their way home together. I was in bed, still awake, when they did arrive home. Olivia must have told her sister what happened as, as soon as they entered my room and switched on the main light, both stripped naked and joined me on the bed, Amelia pulling back the sheet, her eyes lighting up at my cock.

Straddling my lap, she leaned down and kissed me, and while inexperienced, her eagerness to please was absolute. Whimpering when I slid my tongue into her mouth, I cuddled her to my body as we enjoyed a short make-out session. When she finally pulled back, her cheeks were rather pink, and she turned rather adorable and shy.

"Told you he's a great kisser," Olivia stated.

"Will you make love to me?" Amelia asked in such a tiny voice, I just had to hug her tightly again.

"I will, Amelia," I whispered into her ear, "You're my little sister, I love you, and if that's what you want..."

"More than anything."

"Not tonight. It's been a long night, but when the time is right, I'm going to make love to both my little sister's. It will seal our bond and union forever."

"You mean that?" they asked, almost in unison, their faces both lighting up.

"Girls, once we cross that bridge, that's it, we're together. We're leaving Bow River; we're going to make a life together. You're going to do what you want in life."

"I want to be a mother," Olivia stated, Amelia nodding her agreement, "Well, that's settled, Mason. You're putting babies in your little sisters."

"I haven't really given fatherhood much thought, not with the life I lead, but I would like to settle down and finally relax. Not sure how I do that, but it would be nice to be surrounded by family at least."

The two girls shared a look before Amelia asked, "Can you play with me, Mason?"

Gesturing for her to lie down, I had Olivia move to lie on her other side. Running my fingers up and down Amelia's toned little body, gently grazing her nipples, which hardened quickly, down to her pussy, her legs opening without hesitation, her breath catching as I avoided her most intimate area, instead trailing up and down her thighs. I noticed how Olivia gazed at her sister, and how Amelia would look at her.

"Have you ever done anything together?" Both looked at me, blushing though shook their heads. "When we're together, do you want to?"

"Only when we're with you. We've discussed it before, and now that you're here, we'd love to put on a sexy show for our big brother," Olivia replied.

Amelia moaned as I finally touched her pussy for the first time. Olivia took one of her hands and held it as I quickly learned how my little sister enjoyed being fondled, leaning down to take one of her nipples in my mouth at the same time. Within a few minutes, I finally just muttered, "Fuck it!" and kissed down her body.

"Olivia..." Amelia squeaked, "He's going to... He's going to..."

"You're going to love it, sweetie," Olivia assured her.

"I love him so much already. I want to be his wife!"

"Me too!"

Chuckling to myself, I savoured the taste of my other sister for the first time. And as turned on as she was, it didn't take long until I earned an orgasm. Figuring out what she liked was just as fun, and Olivia was giving her pointers at the same time, particularly about communication and making sure she told me what felt good and what she liked. Her clit was incredibly sensitive, but she loved just having one of my thick fingers in her pussy as I found her special spot, setting her off like a firecracker.

After Amelia needed to tap out, I made Olivia squeal as I dragged her towards me, spread her legs wide, and ate her out to a couple of orgasms too. I laid back a little later, a sister in each arm, resting their head on a shoulder, assuring them that they wouldn't have to tolerate this life for too much longer.

Waking early the next morning, I left the girls to sleep as I wandered out to the kitchen, Mum already up and about. Hugging and kissing her cheek, I sat down as she placed a coffee cup in front of me, sitting to my side. She couldn't stop smiling and I finally had to ask, "What has you in a good mood?"

"I heard both my little girls having a good time last night."

"Oh... Shouldn't you be mad or something?"

"Why would I be mad? Their brother has returned home to help them and he's showing them nothing but love, making them feel good about themselves."

"Despite the fact it's, you know, incest?"

"Genetic sexual attraction."

"What's that?"

"Something I knew was going to happen. Olivia has been in love with the idea of you for years. Amelia only knew you from pictures and stories. Basically, it's the idea or theory that, when meeting as adults, siblings can find themselves rather attracted to each other in a sexual manner, particularly if they don't know they're siblings."

"I'll look after them, Mum. And you. Once this is all over, you'll be safe."

"I know, Mark."

Knowing I had the meeting that night, the day was spent mostly around the house as I was confident with the information I had. I did make a call to my boss and filled him in with what I knew. He was aware Catalina was itching to come, and I was assured once again that, as soon as I put the call through, he'd send a group my way as soon as I gave the word. Telling him about the meeting I'd have that evening, I suggested things might develop quickly.

"I'm sending Catalina and another eleven now," he told me, "What are your plans for afterwards, Mason?"

"Probable retirement, sir."

"Understandable. Keep me informed of the situation."

"Will do, sir."

The three were rather interested as I started to prepare what I would wear that evening. As I didn't exactly wear a uniform with GSI, as we had no identifying markers when out in the field, we did ensure we dressed to impress in other situations. My sisters were already dressed by the time I appeared from my bedroom. Even Mum's jaw dropped as I certainly looked different. The first thing I'd done was shave, which was something I rarely did nowadays. The suit was tailored to my physique, and it wasn't cheap.

"Holy shit, my boy scrubs up rather well," Mum exclaimed.

My sisters left first as I waited until the right time. Never arrive late, that is disrespectful, but also never arrive too early. Just early enough to scope the place out, look for any unusual signs, and go from there. I'd done this enough, the difference this time being that it was my hometown, and this was only ever going to end one way.

Arriving at the pub, the same two barmen recognised me. Speaking into one of their collars, a third man quickly arrived, offered his hand though there was no introduction. Led inside, I glanced around but followed him through the back and upstairs. Stopping before the door I knew led into the office, he knocked and waited for the summons to enter.

The office wasn't anything special. But the man behind the desk was just what I expected. A greaseball. The sort of lackey who just sends a shiver up your spine. Eyes with no empathy. No humanity. I probably had the same look in mine when out in the field. He had a wiry strength about him. His grip when offering his hand was firm. I didn't squeeze back too hard. I was here to make friends.

Discussions went as expected. I was asked for evidence of my service, and I'd come prepared. A second man, who hadn't been introduced but had the look of a bean counter or IT wizard, no doubt ran my name through various channels. It all came back clean, of course.

"What brings you all the way here?" Billy finally asked.

"As I said, I was or still am on holiday when one of your men downstairs suggested you have work."

"Can you confirm where you were garrisoned?" the other man asked in French.

"I was part of the 2nd Foreign Infantry Regiment, one of two mechanised infantry regiments of the 6th Light Armoured Brigade, barracks were in Nimes, France," I replied in the same language.

"Deployments?" he asked.

"Cote d'Ivoire. Mali. Republique Centrafricaine, otherwise known as the Central African Republic, twice."

There were more questions based more about my moral compass. I knew they didn't want someone who'd kill indiscriminately. But they would also want someone who would follow orders, usually without question. Given that I was being rather affable and honest, Billy might have been a slimeball, but he wasn't good at hiding his thoughts and I knew I'd won him over quickly.

"Let me make a call," he finally said, disappearing out of the room, leaving me with the IT wizard.

"You're not Legion," he whispered, glancing around but never meeting my eyes, "I don't know who you are, but if you can stop these bastards..."

"How old are you, kid?"

"Twenty. They've got my sister working downstairs and my mother..."

"Audio?" Shaking his head, but his eyes moved to the corner behind me, suggesting a camera was watching us. "The mine. Is that the base?"

"Yes."

"How big is all of this?"

"Too big for one man." He finally met my eyes. "You in the army?"

"Something like that. And I have friends coming."

He sighed and nodded, typing away at his laptop. It could have been a ruse, but I'd seen enough scared people in my life to know when they'd been beaten down enough that a sliver of hope was enough. Billy returned and informed me that while he was impressed, the big boss would sign off on any recruit. And given my history, he was willing to meet with me.

"Meet here tomorrow morning. 8am. We'll drive you out to the facility. He'll give you the once over, and if he's impressed, you might find yourself with a new job and not just as one of the grunts."

Standing up, I offered my hand. "Thanks."

"No problem. Head downstairs and enjoy the night."

I didn't overstay my welcome and returned home without a couple of hours. I'd always checked to ensure I wasn't followed each time, and as they hadn't asked where I was staying, they must have assumed I was sleeping in a campervan or something.

Lying back in bed later that evening after sharing a drink with Mum, I heard Olivia and Amelia return home, smiling to myself when they immediately headed to my bedroom. Switching on the main light, they immediately stripped naked and joined me on the bed, covering my cheeks with soft kisses while working to take off my underwear.

"We talked on the way home," Amelia told me, "And we want to share you tonight."

"I'm going to give you a blowjob," Olivia added, "While our little sister has fun riding your face. Considering she's rather tiny..."

"I'd love Amelia's hot little pussy in my face," I stated, Amelia smiling before giving me one hell of a kiss, "Though I love her kisses just as much." Turning my head, I kissed Olivia before adding, "Just as much as I love yours too."

As Olivia disappeared from view, Amelia straddled my chest before she carefully moved up to position her pussy over my mouth. "You won't suffocate me, sweetie," I assured her, "You're very light."

She thoroughly enjoyed sitting in on my face, particularly as my tongue found all the spots that made her feel even better. But Olivia was a real distraction, feeling her hot mouth around my shaft, her tongue working my shaft and balls, and it was obvious she was making love to my cock. I groaned into Amelia's pussy often enough to earn a delightful giggle from time to time, my hands around her smooth thighs, gazing down at me with nothing but love in her eyes for me.

Enjoying more than one orgasm, Olivia would bring me to the brink more than once before calming me down. "Make our little sister cum again," she told me, "Then she'll help make you cum."

After around three or four, Amelia lifted herself off my face, kissing me first and chuckling. "I've tasted my pussy before," she whispered, "When I masturbate... Like the thought of your little sister masturbating, Mason?"

"Yes. Yes, I do, Amelia."

"We're going to put on all sorts of shows for you once we're free of this place. I'll do anything for my big brother." Her lower lip immediately trembled, Olivia stopped blowing me for a moment, so I could hug my little sister. "Thank you for coming home to us," Amelia whimpered into my chest.

"I wish I'd come home far sooner."

"But you did," Amelia whispered, "And for that, you get a dual sister blowjob."

For the next couple of minutes, Olivia explained to her little sister how to blow her big brother. When she tried for the first time, she was so excited to have her lips around my cock, her eyes lighting up, I almost laughed. Not at her, just her reaction. The two then alternated sucking and licking me. It was like something out of a dirty movie, the things dreams are made of.

And I wasn't surprised by the fact I really needed to cum. Warning them I was close, Olivia suggested she swallow this time, but she's share some with her sister. "Oh god," I groaned, Olivia laughing as she knew why I'd find that a turn on. Olivia sealed her lips around my cock as I erupted into her mouth, hearing her swallow some of my load before she pulled her mouth away and kissed her sister. It was definitely the first time they kissed, as they looked a little awkward at first, but if anyone really got into it quickly, it was Amelia.

When they pulled apart, Amelia swallowed what was in her mouth before hugging her big sister tightly. "I love you, Olivia."

Olivia hugged her back, her eyes glistening. "I love you too, Amelia."

Sitting up, I joined the hug, wrapping an arm around each of them as they leaned into my chest. With my cock still hard and dangling, they were both soon laughing, Olivia wondering if I'd like to return the favour to her while Amelia would get some practice in. I thought it was a great idea, Olivia happy to sit on my face while I did chuckle from time to time as Amelia had great fun playing with my cock.

Olivia eventually turned around and we enjoyed a sort of sixty-nine as she again shared my cock with her sister while I simply devoured her pussy, earning more orgasms, until she simply had to cry enough, sliding off me and lying sideways, though allowing Amelia to spend more time sucking on my cock. She looked so happy doing it, sitting up enough so I could run my fingers through her hair. When I was ready to cum again, she was ever so eager to take it in her mouth that I simply couldn't deny her. My youngest sister was a trooper, doing her best to swallow every drop though she did choke at one point, but she still looked up at me with a beautiful smile, though my cum was dribbling down her chin.

We needed a shower after that. The bathroom wasn't that big, but the shower was large enough for the three of us. Amelia and I washed down Olivia, who loved having her little sister touch her. Olivia and I washed down Amelia, who loved her sister touching her in return. Then both washed me down, ending up on their knees, slowly 'washing' my cock for a long time before I had to laughingly tell them to knock it off.

My alarm blared early the next morning. Kissing them both, telling them how much I loved them, they snuggled together as I quietly dressed and headed to the kitchen. Mum was already up and about, smiling at me again, no doubt having heard us the night and early morning. She kissed my cheek and told me how happy she was that I was home and looking after them.

"Have you had sex yet?" she asked as I sipped at a coffee.

"No, Mum."

"Ah, so my girls are being treated properly?"

I met her eyes and smiles. "I love going down on my little sisters, Mum. I love making them orgasm."

"Good. They deserve a man who will look after them in such a manner." Her face went blank, and I knew why, taking her hand. "Please be safe today."

"I will. This is simply more intelligence gathering, and if I'm lucky enough, I'm going to meet the man in charge. Not sure why someone like that will want to meet someone like men. I have a feeling my fake background interests him."

I arrived at the pub around five minutes before the agreed time, no surprise a couple of goons were already waiting for me. Billy arrived exactly at 8am, the passenger in a big SUV. Sliding into the back, I almost laughed when Goon #1 joined on my right, Goon #2 on my left. Billy glanced back and grinned. It wasn't exactly friendly, but I wasn't worried.

Though I was about to be driven into the lion's den.

Having been there before, I knew the route and how long it would take. Billy didn't tempt me into any conversation. The driver and goons to either side of me were also silent. I kept my eyes forward through the windscreen, just watching and waiting. Entering the site, it had all the signs of a legitimate mining operation. Mining in Australia was worth billions to the economy, but that didn't mean people wouldn't get their hands dirty through other means.

Led towards a large administration building, we parked out front and I was led inside, thankful to be greeted with air conditioning. A rather attractive brunette greeted us, speaking to Billy in hushed tones, before we were led upstairs. No surprise the boss had an office overlooking everything. The goons remained outside as I was led into a rather plush office, and it was the first time I laid eyes on Barry Johnson in the flesh.

After exchanging pleasantries, I was offered a seat, having noted the three other men in the room, seated on leather couches behind me to my left. "I'm sure you would realise that I don't meet with every man Billy wants to hire, but after reading the file, I just had to meet you."

"Thank you for meeting me, sir."

He smiled at the use of the term 'sir' before glancing past me. "Hear that, gentlemen? Sir. Someone seems to understand rank and respect." Returning his eyes to me, he added, "Unusual a Frenchmen is all this way out here. What led you to Bow River?"

"Nothing, to be honest. When I stopped here, I'll admit, it seemed like my sort of town."

He smirked and nodded. "Pubs full of pretty young women?"

1...456789