All Comments on 'Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 01'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Interesting.....

Rather interesting!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Really well written but I just can't seem to like the plot. I never thought of Mario sexualised, Peach and Bowsette definitely but not Mario

Decided not to grade it for that reason, as it doesn't deserve a low grade for my inability to find mario sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Fascinating. Looking forward to more.

Lithium_hoboLithium_hoboover 4 years ago

I enjoyed this. It's not the most detailed account, but I think that works to its advantage. Things move at a brisk pace, and as there's a lot to cover - that's good. Bonus points just for being a Bowsette story, a character that never goes out of fashion and one I'm surprised I haven't written about.

This was also a sweet tale. While I wouldn't call it a deep delving into the plight of those who are transitioning, it was an interesting lens to view the story through, even if only used occasionally.

I would love to read more of this. Mario/Bowsette is nothing new, admittedly, but Bowsette's motivations in this story are. Moreover, Peach's motivations and behaviors are fresh. God, how great would it be if the end result is Peach becomes the new antagonist who constantly kidnaps Bowsette and Mario has to save her? If that's your plan all along, do it, do it nine times. If not, then I'm totally using that. Maybe. I procrastinate. This rambling comment is the most I've written in months here.

In short, really enjoyed this. I would love it if you could include more details, if at the very least for describing Bowsette's body and the sex she has with it. Don't judge me, we're all here to get off.

Would also love it if Daisy continues cozying up to Bowsette. Becomes a confidant and guide to the princess life. Then...maybe something more? wink wink. Throw Rosalina and Pauline in the mix, and baby you got a stew going.

What has happened to this review? In shorter short: story good. want more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous