Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02

Story Info
The Koopa Queen sets off on an important quest.
18.8k words
4.79
5.1k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers

The two figures walked across the long roll of red carpet through the cavernous throne room. Faint light seeped in through the high windows as the sun began to rise over the Koopa Kingdom. The couple stepped between two great stone pillars and up a small flight of steps, heading toward the large throne at the end of the room.

Mario let out a yawn, his hand ruffled through his short brown hair. His other hand was wrapped in the Koopa Queen's as she led him forward. He was wearing only red boxer shorts with white spots and his new gold wedding ring. His round belly and chest with a light covering of hair were bare.

His wife stopped and looked at him. Bowsette was scantily dressed in black sheer baby doll lingerie. Her large round boobs were framed in black lace but he could clearly see the dark circles of her nipples through the transparent material. The top flowed down to just below her pelvis, which was covered by a pair of small black high-leg panties. Below that, her long shapely legs were bare and her thick reptilian tail hung behind her. Her wavy bright red hair hung loose below her horns and the pink and gold Super Crown. She also wore a matching gold ring.

She smiled at him, showing her pointed teeth. Mario looked into her beautiful large blue eyes and smiled back, thinking how lucky he was to be married to such a gorgeous woman. He would have been happy to stay in bed with her for several more hours.

"Why did you drag me out of bed so early?" he asked, while trying to stifle another yawn.

"I wanted to come here before anyone else showed up." She turned her head and looked at the Koopa throne. It was a large stone structure with red cushion inlay and several bulky symmetrical spikes protruding from it.

"Your throne," said Mario.

"Our throne," she corrected. "There is plenty of room on it for two."

"Yeah, it is rather big."

She got hold of his shoulders and shoved him toward it. Mario fell back onto the cushion with a surprised grunt. He propped himself up on his elbows as Bowsette leaned over him, her large lace covered breasts hanging beneath her voluptuous frame. She cupped his chin in her hand and planted a kiss on his lips.

Then she broke away, "We need to break it in, my King."

Mario took in a deep breath as he felt his loins stir, "As you command, my Queen." He still felt strange about becoming the King of the Koopas, but now wasn't the time to bring it up. He brought his hands up and grabbed her boobs through the light silky material. Bowsette hummed in delight as his fat fingers rubbed and kneaded the soft smooth flesh.

She came forward, climbing on top of him on the seat. Her boobs pressed into his face. Mario began to mouth her supple breasts. She pulled down the lacy top so that he could suck on a protruding nipple, his bristly moustache brushing over her skin. Her hand moved down between his legs to find his member engorged in his boxers. She forcefully rubbed it, feeling the hard round head through the soft material.

Bowsette bit her bottom lip as her husband slurped on her stiffening nipple and rubbed his tongue around it fervently. One hand held his head to her chest, her fingers running through his hair. The other hand continued to stroke his rigid pole. She could feel her pussy throbbing and getting wet. She pulled on the waistband of his boxers and freed his fat erection. Mario groaned as her hand wrapped tightly around the shaft and gave him some forceful strokes. She let go of him and shifted back to begin rubbing her black panty covered slit along the length of his aching cock.

The soft material was dampening as it slid along the thick shaft. Her slender fingers pulled the material aside exposing her glistening pink slit. She breathed heavily as she ground her throbbing sex along the meaty pole, smearing it with her hot juices. Mario groaned softly, he continued to grope and fondle her fat boobs. The Koopa Queen smiled down at the look of longing in his eyes. She was enjoying the tease, but Fuck! She was teasing herself, too. She wanted him inside her.

She pulled herself away from him and stood up in front of the throne. Mario watched as she bent down, quickly pulling her panties all the way off. He licked his lips as he viewed the small patch of fiery red hair on her mound. Bowsette wasted no time climbing back on top of him. He held his cock upright as she squatted over him.

"Oh, yeah!" he said under his breath as the hot wet lips rubbed up against his bulbous tip. Then she lowered herself down, allowing the fat head to split her lips apart as the cock pushed up inside her scorching channel. They both groaned with pleasure as she took him all the way in. She immediately lifted herself up and dropped back down.

"Ah Fuck, that's good!" she cried out. Bowsette's large boobs began to bounce as she rode him hard on the huge sturdy throne. Mario's hands moved up under her sheer nighty, caressing her smooth skin around her slender waist. Her breath was hot and laboured as she bounced up and down on top of him. Her tail flapped behind her.

The sounds of wet squelching, heavy breathing and soft moans echoed around the empty throne room. Mario's hands slid up and were groping her plump boobs again. Her pussy was getting even wetter and hot droplets were splattering around their groins as she fucked him hard. Mario's face had a look of blissful elation, "Oh Baby!...Oh Mama Mia!"

She stopped her bouncing and sat on top of his with his cock wedged deep inside her. "Don't you cum yet, my King. Wait for me."

"You make it hard."

She gave him an unruly grin, "I know I do." Then she leant forward and got hold of his sweaty face, giving him a lustful kiss on the lips. Their tongues rubbed fervently against each other. Then she pulled away and they caught their breath. Bowsette's hand slid down and her fingers deftly rubbed around her saturated clitoris. She leant back and began bobbing up and down on his cock again, while her finger continued to work her swollen nub. She let out a pleasured moan as the pleasure was building inside her. Soon she was slapping her hot cunt down hard again.

Mario was groaning as he did his best to hold back. Her large boobs bounced and her tail flapped as Bowsette continued to ride him hard. Soon Mario was breathing heavily, "Oh...Fuck! Im-a gonna cum."

"Mnnnn, yeah! Me too!" rasped Bowsette. She kept riding him as he groaned loudly and his throbbing cock spurted inside her. Then she stopped and let out an ecstatic moan as her own climax washed over her.

Bowsette collapsed on top of her husband. She rolled off of him and the slimy wet cock popped out of her torrid cunt. His pearly cum seeped out from her. They both lay there catching their breath. Mario put his arms around her and she returned the sensual hug. They both lay there for some time, just cuddling. Bowsette liked it very much, pressing her soft body into him, feeling his warm breath on her neck.

Eventually Mario spoke up, "Honey."

"Hmm?"

"I don't want this to end. But maybe we should get dressed before someone comes along."

She let out a sigh, "Yeah...I guess."

+++++

An hour later, the two of them returned to the throne room. This time the large room was occupied with rows of Koopa-troopa guards, the Koopalings, Hammer Bros, Kamek and various other minions. They all turned and watched as their rulers strolled down the long red carpet toward the throne.

They were now dressed in their regular clothes. Bowsette was wearing her black sleeveless ball dress, spiked choker and bands and her spiked shell. Her red hair was tied back in a ponytail. Mario was wearing his usual blue overalls over a red shirt and a red cap. They climbed the small staircase and stood before the throne, before turning back to their audience.

"Yes, Mario is my husband now," said Bowsette in a loud voice. "Which makes him your King. We rule the Koopa Kingdom together. There will be some changes around here. I trust no one has a problem with that?"

Everyone stood silent, not moving and watching with interest.

"Good," she said. "Lenny, come forward."

The Koopaling with a long blue Mohawk stepped up to them, stopping before the stairs. "Yes, my Queen?"

"You can be first to pledge your loyalty to the crown."

He looked around nervously, "Eh, okay. How do I..."

Bowsette sighed, "Get down on one knee." He quickly did as she instructed. "Now say, I Lenny Koopa pledge my loyalty and fealty to Queen Bowsette and King Mario and the Koopa Kingdom."

"I Lenny Koopa pledge my loyalty and...eh?..."

"fealty."

"...Fealty to Queen Bowsette and King Mario and the Koopas."

"Good enough," she said. She turned to Mario, "Should we make him kiss our rings?"

"Eh, that might be a bit much."

"Okay, go away Lenny. The rest of you koopalings line up and do the same." She looked back and saw a glob of cum on the seat of the throne. She casually stepped back and discretely wiped it with her hand. Shit, now our throne will have a semen stain. She warmed as she recalled what they were doing on it not long ago. She looked up and saw Kamek slipping out the door, leaving the throne room.

Wendy was next to come forward. "I Wendy'O Koopa, pledge my loyalty and fealty to Queen Bowsette, King Mario and the Koopa Kingdom."

"Thank you, Wendy," said Bowsette, licking her fingers.

Wendy was wearing her red pearl necklace, gold bracelets, Pink bow and pink lipstick on her thick lips. She smiled up at Mario. "Hey, King Mario, when are you going to invite your brother to visit here?"

"Eh, I don't know...soon."

"I'd like to volunteer to show him around the castle."

"That's nice of you Wendy," said Bowsette. "Say, was that you're shade of hot pink lipstick I saw on Luigi's neck and face at the wedding reception?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said with a smile as she turned and walked away.

"Wow," said Mario under his breath.

The other Koopalings—Morton, Iggy, Roy, Larry and Ludwig, all swore their allegiance without any trouble. Bowsette expected as much—they follow strength. Mario had bested them all in combat, and he had defeated Bowser on several occasions. You wouldn't know it looking at him, but there was no doubting his power.

Bowsette turned to the new King, "King Mario, do you want to say a few words?"

"Eh, yes, thank you, my Queen," he said straightening himself up. She could see he was a little nervous, but composed himself well. He looked out at his subjects who were watching him intently. "I have faced you all in combat, and I respect you as opponents. I know this is a big change for you, but I...we will make it a change for the better. I am here to serve you as your King."

Ludwig von Koopa then spoke up, "Does that mean you'll join us in the fight against the Mushroom Kingdom? We'll be unstoppable."

"Eh, no!" Mario said, glancing nervously at Bowsette.

She stepped forward. "We will work toward peace and friendship with the Mushroom Kingdom, and focus on making our own better. It will be a new era for the Koopas."

"What? How will we make the Koopa Kingdom great without conquest and domination?" An apprehensive murmuring suddenly came from the audience of subjects.

"That's the old way of thinking...the Bowser way. We're going to do things differently now."

The group continued to mutter among themselves. Bowsette cleared her throat loudly. "And King Mario also wanted to say that he will absolutely smash anyone who doesn't toe the line."

The murmuring died down as many eyes looked to Mario, some of them gave a small bow. He turned to Bowsette with a frown. She stepped closer to him and spoke with a soft voice, "It's a style of leadership they're used to. It's reassuring to them. Baby steps."

Mario still frowned but gave a quick nod. Bowsette then glanced at the door, "Will you excuse me for a moment, husband? I need to go and talk with Kamek."

"Oh, you're leaving me here? What do I do now?"

"Get to know your minions...err...royal subjects. Tell them what's what. You'll be fine."

Mario nodded and stepped back to sit on the throne. The Koopa Queen then walked down the steps and left the throne room.

+++++

Bowsette knew where she would find the crusty old magikoopa. She entered the tall tower on the east side of the castle and let out a long sigh, this was not a talk she was looking forward to. The first floor of the round tower was a single room lined with shelves holding many dusty old books and strange artifacts. There was a small brown couch in the middle and a messy desk covered in papers, ink pots and various stationary. She could not see the mage.

"Kamek?" she called out.

"Up here, my Lord," came hir voice from above. Bowsette climbed the spiral staircase and entered the laboratory. A waft of strange scents hit her nostrils. This room also had many shelves, holding large jars with a wide variety of weird substances inside. One of them contained a large red eye, which looked directly at her. Kamek was at a large bench in the centre of the room, There was a cauldron, test tubes, burners, a complicated network of glass tubes and various tools strewn out before the squat magikoopa.

"What are you working on?" Bowsette asked.

"Magikoopa stuff," shi replied tersely as shi ground a substance with a mortar and pestle.

"You left without swearing your allegiance, like everyone else."

"Hmm, I don't recall ever swearing allegiance to Bowser. Did you ever doubt my loyalty to the Koopa Kingdom?"

Bowsette shook her head, shi had a point. No need to push it. "I want you to know that I am not manipulating Mario. Marrying him was not part of any plan to take over the Mushroom Kingdom."

Kamek looked up at her, as cold and calm as ever. "How disappointing."

"I love him. You would understand if you have ever been in love."

"I have done away with my gender long ago. I have no need for biological attraction, it is a distraction from what is important."

"What's more important than love?"

Kamek gave her a sour look, "Power. It is the only thing that's important."

"I used to believe that."

Kamek let out a long sigh. "Yes. You were hatched a common koopa-troopa. I shaped you, moulded you, gave you power. The Koopas needed a mighty and terrible tyrant to lead them. I created Bowser."

Bowsette stayed silent, she had known this, but never heard Kamek talk of it so bluntly. Kamek continued, "It seemed to be going well. The Koopas, Goombas, all minions of the Koopa Kingdom united to follow your power. But you developed a stupid crush on the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. I went along with your kidnapping schemes because I thought forcing her to marry you would gain us a foothold on her kingdom. But there was Mario, foiling your crazy plans again and again. Very disappointing."

Shi scraped the yellow powder out from the mortar into a glass beaker. "And then you chose to turn yourself into that. I gifted you with a form that could inspire terror and crush our enemies. You took a form to inspire arousal and have sexual intercourse with them. Completely distracted from your goal by biological attraction."

Bowsette clenched her teeth, "You watch your tone, you crusty old lizard. I am still your Queen!"

"Hmph, for now. I am patient. This perverse thing you have with Mario will never last. You will be back to your terrible self soon enough. Then we can make some progress."

"I'm afraid I'm going to disappoint you again." She raised her hand, "This ring says that what I have with Mario is permanent. Yes, you made Bowser, but I made Bowsette and Mario, we are next level powerful, Bitch!"

Kamek just let out a "Hmph." Shi turned hir attention back to hir work, pouring a clear solution into the beaker as it fizzed and steamed.

Bowsette continued, "I hope you can continue to serve us, and stay loyal to the crown, or there will be consequences."

"There always are," replied Kamek. "I am very busy, you can see yourself out."

+++++

Bowsette was still seething as she sat down in the dining hall for lunch with Mario and Bowser Junior. Mario looked at her with concern, "Did your talk with Kamek not go well?"

"About how I expected," said Bowsette. "We should maybe keep an eye on hir."

"Oh yeah, that magikoopa always gave me the creeps."

"And I trust things stayed civil in the throne room?"

"No problems. It still feels weird being a King though."

"You'll get used to it, Sweetheart."

Bowser Junior made grunt as he stared coldly at Mario. He grabbed a slice of pizza off the table and took a bite. "You'll make a stupid King," he said with a mouthful of food.

"Junior, don't start. You show Mario some respect," Bowsette scalded.

"He's not my daddy!"

"I didn't say I was," said Mario.

"He is your King," said Bowsette. "And I'm really getting fed up with your behaviour."

Mario swallowed his food, "It's okay, a lot of changes going on in your life, it's-a bit overwhelming. But how about we do something fun? I'll take you to the Royal Raceway tomorrow, we'll do some karting. How does that sound?"

"Oh yeah," said Bowsette, "You love karting. You and Mario have that in common."

"I don't want to go with him. I want to see Daddy Bowser."

Bowsette frowned and let out a long sigh. "Bowser is gone and he's not coming back. But in a way he will always be here as a part of me."

The young koopaling screwed up his face, "What do you mean? You just need to take that dumb crown off your head."

She shook her head, "No, it's a little more complicated than that."

"It's not! You both suck!" He got up from the table and stormed off. Bowsette was going to call after him, but chose to let him go. Mario sat there and chewed on his pizza, looking very uncomfortable. Bowsette looked at him. "Kid doesn't know how lucky he is to have awesome parents like us."

"Mmm, I've been wanting to ask..."

"Yes?"

"You're his mother now, but who was his mother when he was born...er...hatched?"

Bowsette grabbed another slice of pizza and stayed quiet for a moment. Mario looked at her patiently. "Kamek convinced me some years ago that there needed to be a successor to the throne."

"Kamek is the mother?"

"What?...No! Shi created Junior as a magical clone of Bowser."

"Oh, wow. So the little guy is you when you were young," a slight smile formed under his moustache.

"That's why he's such a handful. But we can raise him to be better. He'll warm to you, we just need some patience."

"I can do patience." He took a drink of water before speaking again, "I was thinking I will take a walk to the Mushroom Kingdom this afternoon. I want to check on Peach, make sure everything is alright between us."

"Oh, do you want me to come along?"

"No, you seem to agitate her...Not intentionally, she's like Junior, she needs some time to come around. I know the two of you can become friends. One day we will all laugh together about the Bowser kidnapping Peach days."

"Yeah," Bowsette said, smiling at the thought. She did want to be friends with Peach, even though she did break Bowser and Mario's heart. "Would you like a blowjob before you go?"

Mario raised his eyebrows in surprise, that came out of nowhere. "Okay...thank you."

She gave him a sultry smile as she slipped down under the table.

+++++

Mario stepped through the warp pipe in a rather good mood. He was surprised to see a high steel wall barricade surrounding the pipe entrance. There were eight mushroom headed guards standing to attention clad in steel armour with short swords drawn. The usual "Do Not Enter" sign had been replaced with a large "Restricted Area" sign.

"What is this?"

"Halt right there!" said one of the toad guards, who Mario took to be the captain of the squad. "State your business in the Mushroom Kingdom."

Mario gave them a confused look and held out his hands, "It's-a me, Mario."

Axelotl
Axelotl
428 Followers