Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 01

Story Info
The feared Koopa King becomes the sexy Koopa Queen.
16.2k words
4.53
27.6k
21

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

The dark gloomy sky flashed with intermittent lightning strikes over the Koopa Kingdom. The crowd of koopas watched as the great dark shape of the airship drifted over them, heading for the enormous imposing castle. They cheered for their fearsome ruler and chanted his name.

"Bowser...Bowser...Bowser."

The huge wooden ship, propelled in the air by numerous magical spinning blades, came to dock at the palisade of the mighty castle. A Koopa-Troopa lowered the gangplank onto the stone walkway. Soon the hulking Koopa-King walked down, carrying a birdcage covered in black cloth. The old magikoopa flew past him on hir magic cloud, heading into the castle.

One of the Koopalings, Lenny was there, his tall blue Mohawk waving in the wind. He approached his King and bowed his head reverently. "Welcome back, Sire. Was your mission successful?"

"It was," said Bowser in his deep growly voice. He held up the covered cage.

"Then we will make preparations to fight off Mario."

Bowser nodded his large horned head, "Get to it."

Lenny scurried away as Bowser Junior came running up past him.

"Daddy, Daddy, did you do it?"

Bowser looked down at his son with a sharp-toothed grin. He pulled the cloth away from the cage and held it down for the smaller, younger version of himself to see. Junior peered into the cage with wonder. He saw Princess Peach standing and holding onto the bars, an angry expression on her pretty face.

The young koopaling let out a squeal of delight and grabbed the cage, shaking it and knocking the Princess back off her feet. "Mommy. Oh wow, she's so little."

"She's not your mother, Junior."

He looked up at his father with a hint of embarrassment. "Yeah, I know. But can I play with her?"

"No." He said pulling the cage away. "She had her opportunity to join our family. We will need to overthrow her if you're to rule the Mushroom Kingdom one day."

Junior nodded his head. "I will. I will rule the Koopa Kingdom and the Mushroom Kingdom and lots of others. I'll be a big strong King like you."

"That's my boy," said Bowser proudly.

Then the little Prince looked concerned. "Mario isn't going to take her away from us again, is he?"

"Not this time. This time I will defeat him."

"Yay!" Junior jumped up excitedly with his hands in the air. "I'll help you."

"Okay. Go and get ready for him."

"Buy Mo...eh, Peach."

Bowser grinned as he watched his son run off excitedly. He held the cage up to his face. He looked Peach over with her pink dress and long yellow hair blowing in the wind. She did not look happy. "We have some things to discuss, Your Highness."

"Your breath is horrendous!" she yelled. The Koopa-King chuckled as he walked into his castle, flanked by Koopa-Troopas.

+++++

In the cavernous throne room, Peach was left in her cage, sitting on a large stone table. She sighed at the familiarity of the situation. It was a repeating cycle, Bowser would kidnap her, Mario would come and defeat him and take her home. She did not like being shrunk, though. It made her feel more vulnerable. She was surrounded by giants.

And then the impossibly enormous Bowser approached her. She wasn't scared of him. She knew him. He would never hurt her. She knew he was besotted with her. He tried to force her into marriage many times. The last time he even went to extremes to make it the most lavish, over-the-top wedding and to keep Mario away.

"Welcome back, Princess," he said, stooping his head low to the cage.

"Deshrink me, you unscrupulous fiend!" She said loudly, so that her small voice could carry.

"When I'm ready."

"I thought maybe you would give up this pointless game after last time. But you are incapable of change, aren't you?"

"Actually, I have accepted that you will not be my wife."

Peach looked surprised, "Wha...you have?"

"I thought it was because you loved Mario. If I could crush him, you could accept me, the stronger male. But...he defeated me, and you still turned him down. Nobody is good enough for you, are they Princess?"

"No, that's not it," she said, balling her fists in anger. "I will always do what's best for my Kingdom. You only ever serve yourself."

"How is marrying Mario bad for your Kingdom?"

Peach turned away from him and let out a resigned grunt, "You wouldn't understand."

"I don't. But do you understand that giving up on my foolish pursuit of marriage makes me more dangerous?"

Peach turned back to his giant face with her lips pursed tightly. She shook her head, "You're not as evil as you pretend to be."

"I haven't been. But maybe I am capable of change after all," he said with an evil grin. The Mushroom Princess just gave him a sceptical look.

"Let's get down to business." Bowser motioned to Lenny in the corner of the room. His right-hand Koopaling came forward and placed a familiar chest on the far end of the table.

"Where were you taking this when I captured you?"

Peach kept her expression stony. "That's not even important."

"Isn't it? I've tried to smash it open with my most powerful hammers, blow it open with bombs, but it's quite indestructible." He looked over to the dark corner of the room, "Kamek?"

The short, robed and bespectacled mage stepped out of the shadows. Shi approached the chest. "It has strong enchantments, my Lord. It would take me a long time to dispel them. It would seem that the chest only opens for one person."

"I wonder who that would be," said Bowser, looking directly at Peach. "You will open it for me, Princess."

"I will not."

"We'll see about that." Lenny was carrying another box and placed it on the table. He opened it up and then jumped back with a yelp as something snapped at his hand. Peach could see that it was a Piranha Plant in a stone pot. She was familiar with them, a very dangerous invasive species in her Kingdom. She was sure they had been deliberately introduced by the Koopas.

This one looked enormous to her, though she knew in reality it was a small one. They could grow bigger than bowser. She steeled herself and tried to look unimpressed by the threat. She knew Bowser wasn't going to hurt her.

Then Lenny come forward with another box and presented it to his King. Bowser reached in. "What do we have here, then?" He lifted out a thin piece of cord with something dangling at its end. No not something, it was someone.

Peach gasped in shock, "Toadette!"

"Princess!" The shrunken mushroom-headed girl cried out as she swung about.

"You thought she got away from us?" chuckled Bowser.

"Leave her alone!" yelled Peach.

"But my poor Piranha Plant is hungry." He held her up to the vicious plant, just out of its reach. The spiky jaws snapped at her repeatedly and the toad girl screamed in terror.

"Stop it!" screamed Peach. "You wouldn't dare!"

Bowser laughed as he dangled the terrified girl before the plant and yanked her away just before it snatched her. "Oh, it's quicker than I thought. Almost got her," Bowser teased. He held her up again as she continued to scream.

"Stop! I'll do it. Just leave her alone!" Yelled Peach at the top of her lungs.

"You'll do what?"

"I'll open the damn chest for you. But you won't find anything of value in there."

Bowser grinned as he placed Toadette back in the box. "I knew you would cooperate."

"I can't open it like this."

Bowser nodded and unlatched the birdcage. "Come on out."

Peach slowly exited her cage, furious at him for endangering and threatening to kill her friend. That was evil. Perhaps he did mean it when he said he had become more dangerous. She eyed the enormous Piranha plant, angry at being denied its meal, and was glad she was out of its reach.

Mario is on his way, she reminded herself. Ever-reliable Mario.

Bowser nodded to Kamek and the mage waved hir magic wand. Peach was covered with sparkling light as she quickly grew back to full size, standing up on the stone table. She yelped as the Piranha Plant bit at her dress and pulled away as its sharp teeth tore a hole in the pink material. Bowser offered his hand to help her down, but she swatted it away and jumped off gracefully.

She quickly looked into the box where the tiny Toadette was still getting her breath back.

"Toadette, are you alright?"

"Yes Princess. I'm Sorry," she cried out.

"It's okay. We'll be going home soon."

Bowser pulled her away, "The chest."

"You brute. What do you think you'll find in there?"

"Heh, something you keep well protected. Something powerful."

"You're going to be disappointed then. It's of no use to you."

"Open it and let me see."

Peach glared at him before slowly moving over to the chest. Bowser was surprised that after Kamek's talk of powerful enchantments, she just slid the latch and lifted the lid like a normal chest. Didn't magic usually have a little razzle dazzle?

He pushed her aside and snatched out the item that was sitting inside. It was a crown, and not a particularly ornate one. It looked kinda silly with a golden chaplet with what looked like long beady black eyes and a Pink mushroom inset. , Typical tacky Mushroom Kingdom style. ,

He held it up and looked to Peach. "A crown?"

"Useless to you," Peach said sternly.

Bowser let out a snort and turned to look at Kamek. The mage came forward to study it, waving hir hand over it. "It holds transformative magic, my Lord. It's a power-up."

Bowser gave a big toothy grin. "A power-up, yes. A rare and mighty one. This will give me an edge over Mario."

"You're wrong!" said Peach. "It won't make you any more powerful."

"Oh really," said Bowser, not believing her. He held it in front of him with both hands.

"Don't put it on!" said Peach firmly.

Bowser smirked at her as he moved it up to his head and placed it firmly between his horns. He felt the magic pulse through his body. As with all power-ups, the transformation happened rapidly. The first thing he noticed was that he became smaller and lighter, the second was a pair of mounds bulging out from his chest.

Peach, Kamek and Lenny were all gaping at him. He reached up to touch is bulging chest and then noticed his much smaller hands. They had five digits, not the usual four. And also not their usual yellow, but a lightly tanned flesh colour, with long black pointed fingernails.

"What is this?" He said and then gasped at how different his voice was. Less deep and gravelly, more like a deep female voice. "My voice," he said, testing the words. The others were still staring at him in shock. "Kamek, mirror!" he commanded.

"Yes, my Lord," shi said, before waving hir wand in a circular motion. A sparkling portal appeared in the air and a reflective surface formed.

Bowser looked into the mirror and gasped in surprise. The face looking back at him was just like Peach's pretty face. It was framed by long red hair, with horns and pointed ears. He still wore a spiked choker, but it was smaller, around a slender neck. And he was wearing a black dress, holding in a pair of large breast. "I have boobs!" he said in shock.

"Big ones," added Lenny.

He turned around and looked over the voluptuous female figure, quite slender around the waist but with wide hips. His spiked shell was much smaller and his tail shorter, hanging down to just below his knees.

He turned back to Peach. "What is this?" he asked, still surprised at how different his voice was.

She had a look of disgust on her now almost identical face. "I told you, it's useless to you. Take it off! You're not any more powerful."

He turned back to the mirror and opened his mouth, seeing that his teeth were still pointed. "No, but I'm...I'm beautiful! Aren't I beautiful, Lenny?"

Lenny looked flustered, "Uh, Yes...Lord...beautiful."

"You look ridiculous. Take it off, now!" Peach said angrily.

Bowser smiled and moved his hands up to his breasts, lifting them and feeling the weight. "Are you jealous because mine are bigger?"

Peach let out an angry growl.

The large doors to the throne room then burst open and a Koopa-Troopa peered inside. He looked at the strange woman near the table with confusion. "Uh...where's Lord Bowser?"

"What is it, Worm!" boomed the transformed King.

"Eh...Mario is approaching the castle. We have to inform the King."

"We'll do that, be gone!"

The Koopa nodded and quickly left.

"Oh, thank the stars," said Peach. "He's going to beat you to a pulp."

"Kamek, shut her up, will you?" said Bowser.

The magikoopa waved hir wand at Peach. The Princess opened her mouth again but no words came out. She grit her teeth and made an obscene gesture at the voluptuous female form of Bowser.

"I'm afraid she's right, My Lord," said Kamek. "This form does not appear to make you more powerful. If anything, you are smaller and weaker. Take the crown off and I will transform you into Gigabowser for your battle with Mario."

Bowser was silent as he contemplated. He smirked at Peach's annoyed expression. Why did this form upset her so much? Because he was an even more beautiful version of her? Perhaps it would be fun to rub it in some more. And what's the point of playing the same game over and over?

Maybe it is time for a new game.

"No, leave us. And let Mario come here without resistance."

"My Lord?" both Kamek and Lenny said together.

"GO!" he said menacingly. Even with his new voice, he was commanding enough to make his underlings disappear quickly. Peach stared at him quizzically.

+++++

The doors to the throne room burst open again and the red-hatted, moustachioed hero ran in.

"Bowser! Where are you?" He saw Peach standing by the table and ran over to her. "Peach, are you alright?"

She nodded and then tapped her mouth and shook her head.

Mario looked puzzled. "Eh, you can't talk?"

She nodded her head.

"Don't-a worry, I'll take you home. Where's Bowser?"

"He's gone," came a deep female voice behind him.

Mario spun around to see the transformed Koopa King approach him.

"He gone? Who are you?" He looked at her face and let out a soft gasp. He looked back at Peach, "You look like you could be her sister."

"I'm eh...Bows...ette. Queen Bowsette. And you must be the famous Mario."

"Queen Bowsette? Are you Bowser's wife? He didn't invite me to the wedding."

"No, I'm single," she said with a pointed smile.

"But then how...where did you say Bowser was?"

"Forget about him."

Peach waved her hand to get his attention. She mimed horns on her head and a scary monster and pointed at Bowsette. Mario looked at her with confusion. Peach pointed at the crown on her head and then pointed at Bowsette's crown.

Mario was still confused. "Eh, your crown?"

"Do you like it?" asked Bowsette.

"It looks like Mushroom Kingdom design. It doesn't really go with your outfit."

"Yes, I think so too. But the Princess likes it."

Peach clenched her teeth and shook her head.

Bowsette came even closer and Mario stood defensively between her and Peach. She was not near as tall now, but still taller than the two of them. "I like your moustache, very manly."

"Eh...thank you," He looked around. "Are you trying to distract me for Bowser?"

She smiled and crossed her arms under her large breasts, "Why, are you distracted?" She loved the look of confusion on his face, it was cute.

"Eh, I come here to rescue Princess Peach. If you try to stop me, you'll regret it."

"I believe you. Does she know how lucky she is to have you?"

Mario swallowed, "The whole Mushroom Kingdom is lucky to have her." He clenched his fists at his side. "Are you going to try to stop me?"

"I don't really want to fight you."

"That's good."

"I'll let you both walk out of here...for a kiss."

"What?!" exclaimed Mario. Peach also mouthed the word, looking shocked. Mario looked at Peach and she shook her head with a scowl on her face.

"You wouldn't rather fight me, would you?"

"Eh, no. Uhm, just on the cheek?"

"Yeah, just on the cheek," agreed Bowsette. Peach was still shaking her head.

Mario was clearly uncomfortable with Peaches disapproval, but he nodded his agreement. "If it gets us out of here without any trouble."

Bowsette was enjoying this too much, making Peach squirm. She stooped down and put her arms around Mario, moving her head closer. Mario was still very uncomfortable, he could feel Peach's glare. "Eh, your cheek or m—"

Bowsette lunged, pressing her lips against his, and pushing her large breasts against his chest. He made a muffled moan as she lustily pushed her tongue into his mouth. She could feel his fat hairy moustache rubbing on her soft face. She liked it. Mario was feebly trying to push her away, but she held on.

Then there was movement as Peach's arm shot for her head, trying to snatch the crown. Bowsette quickly pulled away. Mario was left red-faced and breathing heavily.

"Hey! I think someone is jealous," said Bowsette, licking her lips.

Princess Peach clenched her teeth and glared. She then grabbed Mario's arm and pulled him away, storming toward the door. "Er, yes...we gotta go," said Mario.

Bowsette smiled in amusement as she noticed the bulge in Mario's overalls that he was trying to conceal. "Hey Princess!" she called out. Peach stopped and turned back, glaring with furious eyes. Bowsette grinned and pointed to the table. "Don't forget your stupid little toad person."

A look of shock crossed her face and she quickly ran back to the table, picking up the box with the shrunken Toadette still inside. She had forgotten. Bowsette held back a laugh. "She'll be back to her regular size soon, a little less puny."

Peach started storming back out, and Mario followed. "I'll see you later, Mario," Bowsette said in a flirtatious tone. She watched the two of them leave.

+++++

Bowsette chuckled to herself. That was fun. Peach's expressions were priceless. She enjoyed making Mario squirm. It was so easy, was it because she was so beautiful? She found herself thinking about that kiss. It was only to infuriate the Princess. But it wasn't unpleasant. In fact it made her feel quite warm.

She looked around the large throne room. Aside from the Piranha plant on the table, which was now sitting quite still, she was all alone. She closed the large doors which Mario and Peach had just left through.

Bowsette looked down at herself. Her dress was much like the one the Princess always wore, except black, with a lower cut cleavage, leaving the top of her breasts and her shoulders bare. It flowed out and went down to her ankles. Strange, the power-up gave her clothes, and they seemed to suit her. She wondered if the clothing would be different if someone else wore the crown.

She also wondered what was underneath the dress. A shame Kamek's magical mirror dissipated when shi left.

She started to walk across the large empty room toward her throne. For the first time, she noticed her boots had heels. It was strange that she could walk in them without even thinking about it. Bowser never even wore boots, not unless they had a specific purpose.

The Koopa throne matched the aesthetic of the castle, very large, made of grey stone with red cushion inlay and several large spikes. Bowsette settled into the grand seat and it did seem much larger now. She reclined back onto her shell and raised her legs, settling her boot on the armrest and sitting on her stubby tail. Her pulse quickened as she began to slowly lift her skirt.

The black boots were high, coming to just below her knee and they were a latex-type material, hugging her form tightly. Then she reached some bare skin, smooth and lightly-tanned, much different from the hard yellow scaly skin she was used to. She felt some excitement as she bunched up the material and revealed more.

Up between the thick smooth thighs she caught a glimpse of small black panties tightly hugging her curves. Being a koopa, Bowser didn't have a hanging penis, it stayed tucked inside his body unless it was erect. But she knew that the slit held in this material was different. She was aroused and no cock was poking out. It felt warm with a dull pleasant throb.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers