Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her fingers ran over the material and felt the soft folds underneath. It felt good. "Mmmmm," she began to rub harder and her arousal grew. A wet spot formed in the material where she was rubbing. Then she dug her claw fingernails into the elastic and pulled the panties aside.

Bowsette looked down at her new female parts. Meaty folds of skin, a dark pink colour, they looked like a glistening flower petal. She was fascinated and aroused by what she saw. Lifting the panties a little more, she caught a glimpse of neatly-trimmed, fiery red pubic hair. Oh, very nice.

She looked at her smaller, more elegant hand again. The long black fingernail looked like claws. She was pleased to find that she could retract them back into her fingers, just like her old claws. Good, now she could touch herself without fear of tearing and piercing. She was fascinated with the extra finger as she wiggled them in turn.

She patted and her bare mound and began rubbing those fingers over her moist folds. Her breath became heavier as she enjoyed the pleasant touch. Her fingers moved along the slit and in circular motions as she pressed into her sex with more force. She let out a soft moan.

While she rubbed at her aroused cunt, her other hand slid up along her slender torso toward her heaving breasts. She got hold of her blouse and pulled it down, making a fat boob pop out. Grabbing it, she looked down at the dark nipple protruding from the fleshy mound. It was another erotic sight, looking glossy and a dark shade of pink. It was poking out, even her areola seemed to bulge. She groped at the boob and that felt good, too, in her hand and on her chest.

She turned her attention back to her aroused pussy and her fingers began to work their way inside. They pushed in and she could feel the wetness and the tight hug of the soft hot flesh.

Oh Yes!

She began fervently rubbing at her insides, letting out soft gasps and moans. Her other hand squeezed and groped at her boob. She got her nipple between her fingers and pinched, letting out a surprised yelp. It was sensitive. She could not recall any part of Bowser being very sensitive, not even his cock. It was part of his very high pain tolerance.

But this sensitivity, particularly in her cunt, she was enjoying very much. She worked her two fingers forcefully between her slippery folds, loving the sensations. Her thumb pushed up against another sensitive part and she yipped. Her fingers stopped moving and she timorously patted her thumb on the spot again. The skin stuck and pulled so she wetted it with juices around her slit and touched lightly again. Oh Fuck!

Bowsette continued to circle her thumb around her clitoris as her fingers rubbed at her wet insides. She let out a louder moan, and found she was even turned on by her own moans of pleasure. In her mind, she pictured Peach standing next to the throne watching the lewd act. There was a look of shocked indignation on her face. Oh, that's such a turn-on.

And Mario. She would allow Mario to touch her like this, like he so obviously wanted to. That would make Peach furious, and perhaps secretly aroused. Oh Mario, kiss me again. Push your cock into me and let me see that fat hairy moustache bobbing over my boobs.

Something was building inside her. It felt like pressure slowly rising. Wonderful pressure. She thrashed her fingers inside herself with more urgency. Added a third finger to stretch that hungry slit. She moved the other hand down to rub on her clit while she enthusiastically worked her fingers. Her fat boobs were heaving as she breathed heavily.

Oh Yes! It was building, tightening down. She kept going even as it felt like the pressure was too much to take. And then it peaked. Bowsette let out a loud moan as strong pulses of carnal pleasure washed over her. OH FUCK!

Her fingers slipped out as her scalding cunt twitched and her juices flowed. The pleasure was like nothing she had experienced. She was slowly coming down, feeling euphoric.

And the she heard the door on the other side of the room creak open. "Daddy?" Bowser Junior called out.

"Oh Shit! The kid." She hastily scrambled up and clumsily crawled behind the throne.

The young prince saw the movement on the other side of the room and walked forward. "Daddy?...I just saw Mario leaving with Peach. I was gunna go stop them, but Lenny told me not to...Did Mario beat you again?"

He cautiously came closer to the throne as Bowsette stayed out of sight. "I'm sorry I didn't help you. I thought I had more time...Daddy, are you okay?"

Bowsette hastily put her panties back into place and covered her boobs. She straightened her dress as she hesitantly moved out from behind the throne.

Bowser Junior had a shocked look on his face when he saw her. The red-faced Bowsette was still breathing heavily, she raised her hand in greeting. "Eh...hi."

"Mommy?" said the small koopaling in awe. "Are...are you Mommy?"

Bowsette did not know how to respond, but could see the hopeful gleam in her son's eyes. She found herself saying, "Erm...yes?"

"MOMMY!" Junior cried, rushing forward with his arms open. He crashed into Bowsette and wrapping his arms around her waist in a tight hug, settling his head below her breasts. Bowsette stooped down and put her arms around him, returning the hug. She knew the boy had always wanted a mother, for a long time he thought it would be Peach. Bowser may have been responsible for planting that seed.

But me?...his mother?

The young koopaling just continued to hold her tightly. And she hugged him back, patting his little shell. This was nice, she should hug him more often. It may also be the afterglow of her first female orgasm.

"Where have you been, Mommy?" Junior asked, raising his head.

Bowsette didn't know what to tell him. Perhaps the truth? She gently held him and stepped back, out of his embrace. Junior watched intently as her arm moved up and got hold of the crown. She took it off. Suddenly her body pulsed with magic, it grew and settled into Bowser's monstrous form once again.

Junior stood there gawking. "Daddy!...You...you're Mommy?"

Bowser looked at his hand. Big and bulky, hard scaly skin, four digits, large white claws, he was back. "Yeah, kiddo." He growled. "Magic eh? It's crazy."

Junior stared at the crown as he processed this. Bowser was bracing himself for a bombardment of questions, but his son only had one.

"Can you be Mommy again?"

Bowser smiled and nodded his large reptilian head. "Yep." He placed the crown back onto his head a turned back into the smaller horned woman.

"Yay!" Junior said, jumping up excitedly. "Can we play together, Mommy?"

Bowsette gave him a warm smile, "Okay Junior, let's go to the courtyard."

+++++

The next morning, Bowser's throne room was occupied by Bowser's minions, as was normal. Koopa-Troopa guards lined the walls and the Koopalings were bickering among themselves. Bowsette walking in and all eyes turned to her, gawking.

Lenny approached her, "Eh...Good morning, King Bowser."

"It's Queen Bowsette, while I'm in this form. Got that?!"

"Erm, yes, my...my Queen."

Wendy'O'Koopa, the only female Koopaling, with a large pink bow, pink spiked shell and fat pink lips, gave Bowsette an amused smirk as she walked past. Bowsette settled into her throne.

Kamek strolled up to her. "King Bowser! Why do you insist on still wearing that thing?"

"I don't have to explain myself to you, Kamek. But it seems to upset Princess Peach."

"As I'm sure overthrowing her and taking the Mushroom Kingdom will. Would you kindly explain to me how that crown will help you achieve that goal?"

Bowsette paused for a moment to think. "Maybe I can get Mario on my side."

"You mean by seducing him? Impossible, Princess Peach will tell him who you really are. And even so, why wear it around court? Frankly, it's embarrassing, and compromises your image as a feared tyrant."

Bowsette then stood up and towered over him threateningly. She let out a mighty roar and a stream of flame shot out from her mouth, over Kamek's head. Several koopa-Troopas dived out of the way of the scorching flame. They cowered away from her trembling, though Kamek still stood there, looking unimpressed.

"Does anyone here think me less fearful? Less fit to rule? Come forward and challenge me then?"

Nobody moved. "Peh," Kamek scoffed as shi turned and walked away.

Bowsette settled back into her throne, sitting cross legged. The Troopas composed themselves and got back into formation.

"I like your new look, my Queen," said Wendy. "It's good to see a strong woman in power."

"Thank you, Wendy."

Kamek was a crusty old lizard. But shi was Bowser's oldest and most trusted adviser. The magikoopa

had watched over him since he was a baby. And Kamek was probably the only one not afraid to speak hir mind to him. Shi would come around.

Bowsette noticed several of the male koopalings looking at her breasts, while trying not to make it obvious. She squirmed in her seat, feeling horny again. Damn, Bowser was never this horny. After putting Junior to bed, she spent many hours blissfully masturbating in her chambers. She wished eyes weren't upon her now so she could touch herself again.

She also wished to see Peach and Mario again, to torment them some more. Maybe kidnap her again? "Lenny, bring me my calendar."

"Yes, your Majesty."

The Koopaling soon brought her the book and she rifled through it. Ah, that's tomorrow? Yes, that's perfect.

+++++

The fuzzy yellow ball rose up into the sky and was suddenly slammed forward at great speed. It was hit again, reversing its directing before being stopped by a net and dropping to the ground. "Advantage, Daisy," called out Mario from the sidelines.

"Good serve, Daisy," called Peach. Her dress was her usual shade of pearl pink, but sleeveless and with a much shorter skirt. She still wore her crown, like always. She stood ready in her square of the tennis court, waving her pink racquet in front of her. "I'm still not going to let you take this set."

"We'll see," replied the brown-haired Princess.

Peach looked over and her jaw dropped. She stood there gawking while the ball flew past her.

"Game and Set, Daisy," came Mario's voice.

"Yeah, I won," Daisy cheered.

Peach didn't pay them any attention, she had a cross look on her face as she stormed right up to Bowsette. "What are you doing here?! Still wearing that!"

Bowsette was wearing a very tight black sleeveless dress. He boobs were straining against the light fabric and the skirt couldn't be any shorter without showing her panties. But she knew that Peach was talking about the Super Crown.

"Bowser! You can't be here!" said Peach angrily, as Mario walked up behind her.

"Yes I can. I'm a member, I just signed up. Hello Mario."

"Hi, Bowsette," Mario said, blushing a little.

"Why are you still wearing the crown?"

"Why not?" Bowsette teased.

"You stole it from me. Give it back."

"Sorry Princess, I've grown rather attached to it. I will compensate you for it, though."

Peach growled angrily, "I don't want compensation." She turned to Mario "I told you she is Bowser, aren't you angry he tricked you into kissing him?"

Mario hesitated, "Eh..."

"Would you please take back the crown he stole from me."

Once again, Mario looked very uncomfortable, "Um, fighting here is against the rules."

"That's right," said Bowsette. "You don't want to get him banned do you?"

"I want you banned. You only came here to torment us."

"Not true, I came to play some tennis. How about a mixed doubles match?"

"No."

"If you win, I'll give you the crown back."

Peach looked at her sceptically. "And if you win?"

"Hmm...I don't know. I guess beating you would work up an appetite. How about Mario takes me out to dinner?"

"What?" Peach and Mario said together.

"Forget it!" said Peach.

"Eh, hang on, it's not unreasonable," said Mario. "You want your crown, let's win it back."

Peach stewed for a bit before saying "Fine." She pointed a finger at Bowsette, "You better keep your word."

"Of course," said Bowsette, smiling at Mario. "Oh, but I need a partner." She looked over to the tall skinny, moustachioed man in purple who was swinging his racquet, warming up. "Waluigi," She called.

He stopped swinging and looked over, "Wa?"

"Be my doubles partner."

He frowned at her, "Eh..."

"One hundred coins if we win."

"I'm in."

+++++

Daisy agreed to call the match, despite being disappointed she didn't get to finish her match with Peach when she was a set up. "Best of three sets."

"Good luck," said Bowsette. "I like you in shorts, Mario."

He smiled at her sheepishly, and Peach looked annoyed. Bowsette liked the view of the Princess' smooth slender legs as well. She pulled her black racquet with red string from its bag. It was large and heavy, but she had the strength to wield it.

She had played against them before as Bowser. Peach was a technical player and great server, able to place her shots accurately. But she was weaker against power hitters like herself. Mario was the competent all-rounder and he could jump, don't try to lob it over his head.

They tossed a coin and Bowsette was serving first. She slammed the ball toward Peach, who returned it with a high-pitched grunt and the match was under way. Bowsette needed to adjust to her new body. She found she was able to move quicker, probably at the expense of some of her raw power. One thing she needed to adjust to was the way her large boobs bounced around as she ran and lunged about the court. She saw that Mario was noticing this as well.

The game was at deuce. Bowsette was serving, facing Mario. Time to turn it on. She slowly, sensually rubbed the ball on her skirt, allowing it to ride up, showing her panties by 'accident.' Then she threw the ball up and struck it powerfully. Mario was way too slow to react as the ball shot past him.

"Mario!" growled Peach.

"Sorry, Princess."

"Advantage, Server. Set point." called Daisy.

Bowsette chuckled softly to herself. Next she was facing Peach, who had a look of focused determination. She delivered another powerful serve and Peach returned it right to her. Bowsette made a loud sexy moan as she sliced it back toward Mario. Mario was slow to react but made contact with the ball, sending it out of the court.

"Game and Set, Server."

"Oh yeah!" said Waluigi, celebrating.

Bowsette gave a sharp-toothed grin. Mario did seem a little distracted. She had chosen her partner well. Not just because Waluigi's lanky arms gave him long reach, good for the back court, or that he was motivated by money. He wasn't affected by her feminine charms the way Mario was. She knew that he and Wario were not brothers, as most people believed.

Bowsette continued to put on a show for Mario, as he watched her bouncing boobs, round ass and panty flashes. Peach was playing well, but Mario not so much. At one point Peach lost her cool, "Stop that!"

"Stop what? Beating you?"

"Stop making those ridiculous noises."

"You grunt when you hit the ball."

"Not like that!"

Peach and Mario won back a few games, mostly thanks to Peach's great serving. But they were heading for a straight sets defeat. At match point, Bowsette reached over the net and slammed the ball powerfully between Mario and Peach.

"Game, set and match," Daisy called.

"Wawawa woo!" cried Waluigi with his hands in the air. "A hundred smackers, you promised!"

"You'll get it," said Bowsette, smiling. Waluigi went to embrace her, but she quickly pushed him away, "Ew...No!"

"I'm-a sorry, Princess," said Mario, looking ashamed.

Peach just looked disappointed and defeated, "It's okay, Mario. We all have bad days." She glared at Bowsette. "And some people delight in making them bad."

"Tomorrow night then, Mario," grinned Bowsette. "Take me somewhere nice. Meet me at the Warp Pipes at six."

+++++

"Don't feel bad Peach, I thought you played quite well," said Daisy as she pulled up her yellow shirt, freeing her perky pale boobs.

Peach started to unbutton her skirt, "I just don't know what's wrong with Mario, he knows it's...Bowser!" She was looking at the doorway, where Bowsette had just entered. "No no no no, you can't be here, this is the women's change room."

"Yes, and I'm a woman."

"You are not! Get out of here now!"

Daisy still stood there topless, "Peach, cool it. I mean...we don't have a problem with Birdo being here." They looked over to the corner where the pink transgender dinosaur was sitting on the bench.

"Birdo is not a degenerate monster. He is!"

"Ouch, that hurts," said Bowsette. "Especially the male pronoun. Perhaps if you got to know me better..."

"I do know you! And your type is not welcome here."

Bowsette made a face like she was going to cry. Daisy had a shocked look on her face, "Oh my God, Peach, I expected better from you."

"No," said Bowsette, almost sobbing, "I've had to deal with this kind of attitude since my transition."

"You shouldn't have to," said Daisy sympathetically.

"Damn it, Daisy. Can't you see what a manipulative bastard he is?"

Daisy turned to her with a stern look on her face, "Peach, I think you should leave."

Peach's face was red, she grit her teeth and growled before storming out.

"I'm so sorry about that," Daisy said to Bowsette. "She's usually such a lovely, tolerant person."

"It's okay. I know how it can be a lot of pressure ruling a bosom...er, Kingdom," Bowsette said, staring directly at Daisy's chest.

"You are welcome here."

"Thank you." Bowsette walked inside and immediately removed her dress, baring her large plump breasts. She caught Daisy looking, but quickly turning away.

"Can I ask you something?" said Daisy.

"Sure."

"Why did Bowser never kidnap me?"

"Errr..."

+++++

Bowsette was in the shower room, completely naked except for her spiked shell and crown. Several showers were lined up along the white tiled wall. She walked up to one and turned the hot tap on full. The water flowed out in streams from the showerhead and splashed onto the tiled floor. Soon steam began to rise.

Bowsette stepped into the water and let out a deep breath as the torrid water washed over her. She let it flow over her head around her crown and horns and her long hair straightened out and clung to her skin.

She pumped some soap onto her hand from a dispenser on the wall. Slowly, she began rubbing her hands over her plump breasts, working the soap into a foamy lather. Oh, I will never stop enjoying this.

Her hands began to work their way down over her toned abdomen, to her thick thighs. Between them she rubbed soap over her trim of fiery red pubic hair and then down to her mound and soft lips. She let out a hum as her fingers rubbed over her crotch and the hot water flowed over her shapely body. She reached around to wash her round ass and stubby tail, and let the water flow over her shell.

Finally she rinsed all the soap off and turned off the water. The shower room was now quite hazy with steam. She turned and saw Daisy standing there at the entrance. She was also completely naked. Bowsette admired her perky breasts with pink nipples and the thin strip of dark bush down between her thighs.

The naked Princess came forward with a placid expression on her face. She reached up and placed her hand on Bowsette's wet arm, looking up into the eyes of the taller woman. "Bowsette, you're hot."

"Yeah, I like to have the shower—"

"No, Bowsette, you're hot!"

She leaned up and moved her face right in front of Bowsette's. The Koopa Queen happily took the invitation and kissed her on the lips. It was very nice, a soft supple kiss, without a bristly moustache getting between them. She felt Daisy's perky boobs make contact with her own breasts. Daisy giggled.