Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She put her arms around Bowsette and began pressing their breasts together with more force. The Koopa Queen was getting incredibly turned on. She got hold of Daisy, rubbing her hands over her back and hip. She moved her head down to kiss her again.

And then there were a second set of hands embracing her. Bowsette turned her head to see a very pretty blonde with sky blue eyes. "Peach!"

Princess Peach gave her a warm smile, "You are hot." Her head came forward and Bowsette met her for a hungry kiss on the lips. Peach let out a soft moan as their tongues rubbed against each other forcefully. She pulled away and Bowsette reached forward and groped at her bare breasts, pinching her supple pink nipples. Daisy slipped over and pressed her lips against Peach's. Bowsette was feeling very aroused, breathing heavily.

"Shall we initiate her into the girls club?" said Peach.

"Definitely," agreed Daisy.

Bowsette was digging the cheesy porn movie dialogue. They pulled her out of the steamy shower room into the locker room where there were benches lined between the rows of lockers. The hot and wet redhead was guided down to the bench and Daisy quickly got down, kneeling on the floor and bringing her head between Bowsette's smooth thighs.

The brunette poked out her tongue and started licking around the reddened, swollen sex. Bowsette moaned with pleasure as her tender folds were being licked, kissed and sucked. Soft hands lovingly rubbed and stroked her tail. Peach got hold of her shoulders and gently pushed her back on the bench. She then swung her bare leg over to straddle the Redhead.

Bowsette looked up at the glorious sight of her pink puffy slit in the middle a smooth shaven mound. Peach brought it closer and the Koopa Queen moved her mouth up to meet it. She could smell the Princess's arousal as she began hungrily licking and sucking. Peach let out soft moans as her warm juices dripped down Bowsette's chin.

And she could feel Daisy's face pressed firmly between her legs. That wonderful tongue was fervently rubbing and moving inside her. The fire in her loins was now raging, she lustily lapped at the pussy in front of her, copying what was happening between her own legs.

Oh Fuck, Peach tastes good!

Daisy snaked her hand up and began circling her wet fingers around her clit as she continued to mouth the searing wet cunt. Bowsette moaned around Peach's pussy as she felt the pleasure build.

Suddenly there was a loud crash. The two girls let out a squeal. "Yaargh, it's the monster!" cried Peach. She scrambled to get off of Bowsette as Daisy quickly pulled away from between her legs. Bowsette fell off the bench and was racked with confusion as the naked women scurried away. She looked up and there was the looming, bulky mass of the Koopa King.

Bowser!! What the fuck?!

As she tried to get up, Bowsers burly arm shot forward and grabbed her around the neck. She immediately felt the pressure on her throat and the claws painfully dig into her skin. She grabbed onto his arm and struggled, trying to gasp for breath. Bowser let out a deep angry growl and glared into her eyes. She felt his big bulky erection rub over the wet skin of her abdomen and prod into her breasts. She was gripped with fear.

The large hand loosened just enough for her to gasp a breath. "Naagh...Bowser...release...me."

He looked at her with rage-filled eyes and said with a booming voice, "NO! You release me!" He opened his mouth and she saw a raging inferno, threatening to burn her to ash.

"Gaaah!" her whole body jerked as she awoke in her bed. She sat up and looked around the gloomy chambers. Oh Fuck, it...it was a dream. A fantastic dream until that Bonehead showed up. She quickly reached up to confirm that that the crown was still sitting firmly on her head. Of course it was, she still had boobs, they were moist with sweat.

She could also feel the cool, slickness between her legs. Her pussy was soaking wet. She could help moving her hand down and begin rubbing her fingers over her wet cunt. A couple of fingers slid in and began plunging in and out.

Hmmm, yeah, I'll get myself off and then have a hot shower for real. Fuck Bowser!

+++++

The Warp Pipes were a gateway between the connected worlds. A complicated network of large green pipes. Nobody knew who built them, they had been there forever.

Bowsette walked out from the one with the sign reading "Koopa Kingdom. DO NOT ENTER." She liked the way "Do not enter" was capitalized, bold and underlined. She moved through the flimsy barricade and looked around. There were several squat, mushroom-headed toad people lingering around. Many of them gawked at her, probably confused by her likeness to their beloved Princess.

A large sign stood in front of him, "Welcome to the Mushroom Kingdom: The Land of Happiness." It was similar to the sign on her end, "Koopa Kingdom: Trespassers Will Die." Beyond it was a huge golden statue of Princess Peach holding a star.

"Stuck-up Bitch." Bowsette muttered to herself. She looked around and saw no sign of Mario. It was six 'o'clock, the sun was setting and the sky was awash with reds and yellows. He had better show up.

Then there was a revving sound as a vehicle moved toward her from the cobblestone street. Mario pulled up in his red and white go-kart. Bowsette let out a laugh-grunt and stepped toward him.

"At least you're not picking me up on your stupid green dinosaur."

"Hey, Yoshi's a good friend. Don't call him stupid."

"I'm glad you showed up."

"A deal's a deal."

"Your ride doesn't look like it's made for passengers."

"Eh, yeah, it's-a the only car I have."

"We'll make do."

Mario stood up as Bowsette climbed onto the vehicle. She sat down on the only padded seat with her legs apart, pushing her tail to the side. Mario climbed in and sat between her legs, squashed up against the steering-wheel. Her large breasts patted the back of his head. Actually, she kinda liked this, having Mario between her legs. The kart sped off down the road.

They arrived at the restaurant in the centre of Toad Town. "They do great pasta here," said Mario. The toad people inside seemed to revere Mario, while Bowsette got a lot of questioning stares.

"Wa, hey. There's my tennis partner." Bowsette turned and sighed as she saw Waluigi standing with Wario, waiting for a table. "Thanks again for the cash prize. No instant noodles for us tonight."

"Hello, Waluigi," she said flatly.

"Hey, we should all get a table together."

"Oh, fuck no!"

Mario and Bowsette sat at a table near the back. Mario ordered the Spaghetti Bolognaise and Bowsette ordered a rare steak. "Why did you want to have dinner with me?" asked Mario.

"Maybe I want to spend more time with you."

"Maybe you want to antagonise Princess Peach."

"It didn't take long for you to bring her up."

"Is it not about her?"

"Did she say it was? Did she tell you not to come?"

"I know you're really Bowser, what game are you playing now?"

"I was bowser, now I'm Bowsette."

"Okay...What's it like? Being Bowsette."

"It's different."

"Could you maybe be more vague?"

"Heh, well it's like seeing things through new eyes. Discovering new things about yourself. Maybe even having a second chance."

"A second chance at what?"

Bowsette shrugged and looked around, "What's their wine like here?"

"What do you want Bowsette?"

"Maybe a good Cabernet."

"That's-a not what I meant."

Bowsette smirked at him, "We've been rivals for a long time, right? I mean, you and Bowser."

"Yeah."

"And we have a kind of respect for one another."

"Respect? I would say we understand one another."

"Yes. We understand one another. We both loved Peach in our own way, and we were both hurt by her rejection."

"If you want to hurt her back. I want no part of it."

"I don't. And yes, I understand you. You always want to please her, don't you? Reliable Mario, always there for her. You feel guilty just being here, because she didn't want you to."

Mario frowned, "And Bowser, thinking he can win her heart though brute strength. always thinking that his power will impress her. Always being wrong."

"Yeah, she's weird that way. My point is that she takes you for granted. Why does she need to marry you? Why does she want anything to change?"

Mario brooded as he contemplated this. He flagged a passing waiter and ordered a bottle of Cabernet.

"And why did she not want you to come here tonight?" continued Bowsette. "Maybe she's a little jealous?"

"Of you?" said Mario sceptically.

"Why not? Am I not beautiful?" She sat back in her chair proudly.

"...You are...On the outside."

"Peh, I say how about we stoke those fires of jealousy? Some more dates, public displays of affection. Let her see that she may not have you forever. It might be the kick in the pants she needs."

"Huh? You're saying you want to help me and peach get together?"

"Yeah."

"Why?"

"Maybe it'll help me move on. Maybe I can see you two should be together and deep down I want her to be happy...and maybe you too."

"That's a lot of maybes."

Bowsette shrugged, "Hey, nothing's certain. But do you want things to change, or not?"

"I...I don't know."

Their meals and wine arrived. Mario chewed on a few mouthfuls of spaghetti while Bowsette downed a full glass of wine.

Finally, Mario spoke again, "More dates...and public displays of affection?"

Bowsette smiled and then suddenly lunged forward over the table and grabbed Mario. She pressed her lips on to his and stuck her tongue into his mouth. Mario was shocked at first but then submitted and kissed her back. Finally she let him go and he slumped back into his seat, red-faced. Bowsette sat back down, too.

"Wa!" Waluigi called out from across the room.

She looked around at the gaping toad people staring at them. "She'll hear about this."

+++++

Mario's kart pulled up at the Warp Pipes and Bowsette climbed out. "Do you want to come back to my castle for some...coffee?" she asked seductively.

"Erm...no thanks," said Mario.

"I had a good time tonight."

"Yeah, it was interesting."

"So you'll pick me up here again tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow?"

"Strike the iron while it's hot, Baby."

"Yeah, okay...tomorrow."

"See ya, Mario."

"See you, Bowsette."

Putty in my hands, she thought wickedly, as she strolled back to the warp pipe.

+++++

Bowsette was glad to get back to her chambers again, she was feeling very randy. She wondered if Mario got back to his place and jerked off thinking about her. Most definitely.

She felt a pang of excitement when she saw the small Piranha Plant on her desk, the same one Bowser had threatened Toadette with. She rushed over and got hold of it as it thrashed around aggressively. She checked inside its mouth. Defanged, just like I asked. Thank you Lenny.

Soon she was naked on her huge bed. The Piranha Plant was sitting at the end. "You're still quite ravenous, aren't you boy?" The plant gnashed it jaws at her. Bowsette spread her legs and rubbed at her pussy, letting out a soft moan. Slowly, she shuffled down the bed, getting closer to the Piranha Plant.

The plant snapped at her as she got closer, its mouth was drooling clear saliva. Here we go... She raised her groin toward it and edged forward. She yelped and jerked as the plant made contact and snapped at her bare skin, but she moved forward more. The plant bit her mound but its soft gums just slid over her skin. "Oooh," she cried out.

It bit at her again and again and it's saliva spattered on to her. "Oh, yeah, that's it, eat me!" Its biting became more frenzied and Bowsette jerked and shuddered at the sensations of its rubbery lips trying to clamp down on her cunt.

The plant was becoming frustrated that it wasn't able to rip and tear into the flesh, but it kept on trying. Its tongue lashed out striking against her swollen pink folds. Bowsette let out pleasurable moans.

Then it managed to clamp on to her groin and its long tongue speared inside her, thrashing about wildly. "Oh, Fuck yes!" Bowsette cried out. She kept her groin raised as the plant continued to chomp its jaw and tongue her, getting her taste. It was relentless in trying to eat her.

Bowsette kept at it until she was driven over the edge and her body was racked with a fluttering orgasm. She fell back on to the bed, her legs were spread and her pussy was soaking wet and red with bite marks.

Oh Fuck! I have such great ideas.

+++++

"Try to keep up, Plumber Boy," said Bowsette, climbing the steep, rocky incline.

"Why do I need to carry everything?"

"Because you're the big strong man," she chuckled.

"It's-a so hot. You said we were having a picnic by the lake."

They soon reached a high rocky ledge. "We're here."

Mario dropped the bag and walked up next to her. He looked out over the rocky, hilly terrain. An enormous circular crater stretched out before them. There was a complex craquelure pattern of brightly glowing red-yellow lava throughout the round lake. Wisps of smoke rose from it, bright yellow gradating to a soft purple colour as it got higher.

"The Great Fire Lake of Domdoom," said Bowsette.

"Wow. You know, when I come to this world I'm-a usually running for my life. A hundred things are trying to kill me. It's-a good to stop and appreciate the beauty." He turned to her, smiling.

Bowsette leant down and planted a kiss on his lips. Her hand reached down and started rubbing his crotch through his overalls. Mario pushed her hand away and stepped back, "Hey, hey, what did I tell you about getting all handsy?"

"Oh, come on. We've had eight fun dates now, and I can't even get to second base. I know you would love to get all 'handsy.'"

"We are doing this so I can be with Peach, right? I don't want to disrespect her."

"Aw, you want to save yourself for the wedding night? Want to stay pure?"

"I'm not a virgin. I had a girlfriend, Pauline. She's the mayor of New Donk City now."

"Yeah, I've seen her. She's pretty hot."

"...Yeah." Mario sighed, reminiscing. Then he looked back at Bowsette's big blue eyes. "How about you? Sorry if it's a bit personal, but have you been with anyone since becoming Bowsette?"

Bowsette smirked at him. "Oh sure, there's been someone. And he really knows how to satisfy me." He lives in a pot, but you don't need to know that.

"Oh, good for you," said Mario, looking back out to the lava lake. "Bowsette?"

"Yes, Mario."

"It has been a lot of fun. But maybe we should stop seeing each other."

"Why?!"

"Peach has barely talked to me. It's like she doesn't have any time for me now. That's the opposite of what I wanted. I don't think it's working."

"No, no, it is. She's just brooding. That's a good sign."

"Is it? I don't want to lose her as a friend."

"No, you want to gain her as a wife. She just needs a push over the edge."

Mario looked over the ledge and tensed, it was a long way down. "What do you mean?"

"Propose to me, Mario."

"What?!"

"If we're getting married, she'll see there's a real danger of losing you forever. We give her a deadline. She will need to act, before it's too late."

"But...it sounds a bit extreme."

"Like I said, she needs that push."

"You really think it will work?"

"Yeah, sure," she said dismissively. "So are you going to propose, or what?"

"Bowsette, will you do me the honour of pretending to marry me?"

Bowsette clasped her hands to her chest. "Oh my, yes." She leant down and kissed him again. "Now that we're fiancés, can we get all handsy?"

"Sorry."

+++++

The clown car flew over the stone walls of Bowser's Castle and landed in the court yard. Bowsette stepped down, followed by Mario. "Good ol' Bowser's Castle, eh. I've been here a few times."

"It's Mario!" cried out one of the Koopa-Troopas. "Mario alert, everyone to battle stations!" The koopas and goombas clambered about in panic.

"STAND DOWN!" Bowsette boomed. Everyone stopped in their tracks. "Mario is a guest here. Treat him like you would me."

"He's...a guest?"

"Did you not hear me?"

"Yes, my Queen."

Mario suddenly yelped and dove out of the way as a loud explosion hit the ground where he had just been. Bowser Junior appeared above them in his own small clown car, a cannon mounted to the front. "Die Mario!" Mario took off running, zig-zagging around the courtyard as cannonballs exploded around him.

"JUNIOR, YOU STOP THAT RIGHT NOW!!" Bowsette yelled with her fist raised.

He didn't listen to her and picked up a bob-omb before lobbing it toward Mario. Mario quickly picked up the glowing, pulsing bomb and tossed it back up toward the clown car. It exploded and the craft dropped to the ground with a loud smash. Bowser Junior came rolling out lay on the ground groaning.

Mario ran up to him, "Oh my God, I'm-a sorry. I was reacting on instinct. Is he okay?"

"He's fine," said Bowsette, marching up to them.

The dazed young koopaling looked up at them. "Mommy? Why aren't you smashing him?"

"Junior, Mario and I have been dating."

He looked horrified, "Dating him?!...ewww."

"Yes, so stop trying to kill him."

"But, he's a bad guy," Bowser Junior whined.

"No he's not. In fact, we're getting married."

"No you're not."

"Yes. So I want you to apologise to Mr Mario, right now."

He picked himself up and crossed his arms defiantly, "No!"

"Do it!" Bowsette said sternly.

He glared at Mario, "Mario..."

"Yes?"

"Bite my butt!" He turned around and smacked his backside before running off toward the castle.

"JUNIOR, GET BACK HERE!!" Bowsette yelled after him. He continued to run up the stairs. "YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE, MISTER!!" Bowsette clenched her fists and growled angrily.

"Heh...kids," said Mario. "Did you have to tell him we were getting married?"

"We need to tell people."

He looked up at the battlement and briefly saw Kamek glaring at them, before shi turned and disappeared from sight.

+++++

Bowsette was escorting Mario out from the Warp Pipes. They saw a squad of toad guards lining up at one of the other pipes. "What's going on here?" asked Mario.

"The Princess is returning from a diplomatic visit to the Dry Dry Kingdom," said the Captain.

"Oh this is perfect," said Bowsette. "We can tell her about our engagement."

"Erm, right now?"

"Be brave, my little hero."

Soon Princess Peach emerged from the pipe, wearing pink shorts, sandshoes, a light shirt and her crown. Bowsette had a wicked smile. She recalled eating out Peach's juicy pink pussy in her dream. Of course, Bowser had many Peach fantasies, but nothing so vivid.

The Princess let out an audible sigh when she saw Mario and Bowsette standing there. Bowsette waved to her and she walked over to them.

"Hello Peach."

"Hello Mario...Bowser."

"Bowsette," she corrected.

"How was your trip?" asked Mario.

"It went very well, thank you. I heard you two have been spending time together."

"Oh yes," said Bowsette. "We have been getting to know each other very well. In fact..." She nudged Mario, "Tell her the news."

"What news?" asked Peach.

Mario took a deep breath, "Bowsette and I are engaged."

Bowsette smiled broadly and showed her a jewelled ring on her finger. Mario stared at it and wondered where she got it.

The Princess had a shocked look on her face, "Engaged?"

Bowsette prompted her, "Con..."

"Congratulations," Peach said flatly.

"Thank you, we're very excited. And of course, we would be honoured if you would attend our wedding next Saturday."

"Next Saturday?!" Peach and Mario said together.

"Yeah, we don't want to wait."

Peach took a few deep breaths. "I'm happy for you Mario. Would you mind if I talk with 'Bowsette' in private?"

"Eh, no, not at all. I will see you later, Honey." The two of them kissed while Peach watched on in disgust, before Mario walked away.