Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The both looked into each other's eyes, catching their breath. "I'm-a sorry," said Mario.

"For what? I'm happy...I hope you can keep getting it up for me."

"For you, oh yeah."

+++++

The carriage pulled up in the courtyard of Bowser's Castle. Koopa-Troopas lined up in two rows to greet their Queen, and new King. Bowsette emerged from the carriage, carrying a sweaty, red-faced Mario in her arms. "We'll be in my chambers," she said to Lenny, who was driving. "Do not disturb."

They soon arrived in her chambers and she dropped Mario on to her over-sized round bed, fitted with red sheets. "Get naked, plumber-boy. I'll be right back." She walked off into the ensuite, as Mario cheerfully began unbuttoning his suit.

Several minutes later, Bowsette came back out. She was no longer wearing her wedding dress or her spiked shell. Her red hair hung loosely. She had her black spiked choker and armbands on. A tight black leather corset barely contained her ample breasts. She was wearing long black stockings and spiked black stilettos. And a very small black thong covered her pussy.

Mario gazed at her as he sat naked at the edge of the bed. His jaw dropped. "Oh, mama-mia!"

She gave him a toothy smile as she seductively sauntered over to him, her tail swaying from side to side. "Now, this is more me."

Mario stood up in front of her, his cock hung from his groin, but was beginning to swell. He brought his hands up and began stroking them over her leather covered breasts and the bare skin of her abdomen.

"Oh yes, do touch. I am yours."

"And I am yours," said Mario. His hands moved around and he groped her round ass. Then he cupped her groin, his fingers rubbing around her soft lips through the silken material.

Bowsette let out a hot breath. "Ahhh, yeah."

He hooked his fingers in the string of her thong and began pulling it down. The flame-red patch of hair appeared and then the smooth curves and pink swollen folds of her pussy. Mario sunk his mouth into it, kissing and tonging her aroused sex.

Bowsette squirmed at the feeling of his bristly moustache rubbing against her soft skin. She hummed with pleasure as she ran her fingers through his short brown hair. Then she moved her hands up and began unlacing her corset. They were never meant to be contained for very long. When the top was open and her boobs were out, she roughly pushed Mario's head away. Mario watched her as she crawled onto the bed and flipped over onto her back. She pulled her thong all the way off and tossed it at him. Then she spread her legs wide, displaying her aroused pussy to him in invitation.

Mario's cock was now hard and throbbing. He dove onto the bed quickly crawled over on top of his beautiful wife. His head was pressed into her fat boobs as he licked, sucked, groped and squeezed them. Bowsette chuckled with delight. He began kissing his way down her toned abdomen until he reached her pussy again. He brushed his fingers through her soft bush. "Did I mention red is my favourite colour?"

"I figured," she chuckled.

He kissed and licked at her tender folds again. "Ooh, fuck! I love having that moustache between my legs." She reached down and got hold of his head, pushing it into her groin. His tongue pushed into her and rubbed fervently against her hot flesh. Her torrid juices ran down his chin.

Soon Mario's face was red, sweat was dripping from his brow. "Hoo, the heat."

"You can stand it, can't you?"

"You bet."

"Fuck me!"

Mario nodded and got up on to his knees. He shuffled forward and guided his hard cock to her waiting slit. He rubbed his bulbous head over her lips a few times, getting it wet with her juices before pushing it in with one stroke.

Bowsette let out a pleasurable moan as he filled her up once again. Oh Fuck, I love cock! He leant forward with his hands on the bed and began pumping into her. His thrusts were hard and deep. Oh yes! He knows how I want it.

She could feel his balls slapping against her skin with each thrust. Bowsette moaned loudly, she could feel the pleasure building inside her. She put her arms around him and dug her claws into his back. "Nyaagh," Mario groaned, but he kept pumping away between her legs.

"Aaaah, yes! Keep fucking me like that, I'm gonna cum!" The fat member continued to pound into her scalding channel. Bowsette could feel the wonderful pressure rise until it was at its peak. Her long stocking clad legs wrapped around him, and she hugged him tightly as a powerful orgasm hit her. Bowsette let out a loud moan of ecstasy as pleasure pulsed through her body.

She was gasping for breath as she came down. Mario had his cock buried deep inside her and had his sweaty head on her breasts, licking and kissing. She spread her legs wide for him, "Keep going, Baby, you need to get off, too."

"I'm close," he huffed. He raised himself up and got hold of her legs, before slapping his cock into her again. Bowsette's pussy felt like it was clamping down tighter after her climax, but it was very wet and slippery. Her hot juices spattered out as the cock rammed into her.

"Cum inside me again," she said as she groped at her tits.

Mario continued to pound away, breathing heavily. He pushed his cock in deep again and let out a loud groan. Bowsette could feel his cock throb and cum spill out inside her. He gave a few more deep thrusts and groaned, as her tight pussy milked him off. He collapsed on top of her and she put her arms around him. They both lay there for some time, wordlessly getting their breath back. Mario's cock slowly softened until it slipped out of her. His cum leaked out after it.

"You were fantastic, Husband," she said softly.

"And you, Wife."

She smiled as she released him from her arms and began to move down. She looked at his soft cock, it looked quite red. Her body was very hot for him, but he showed that he could stand it. He wasn't badly burnt. She began to lovingly lick the slimy cum and pussy juices from his member as Mario smiled down at her.

She started fondling his balls. They were funny to her, soft fuzzy little sacks with a bit of weight to them. She didn't have them as Bowser, only his cock poked out from its sheath, his testes remained inside. Feeling them was new to her.

"Do you like me playing with your balls?"

"I do."

She chuckled as she gripped them in her palm. "You know I like you playing with my tits."

"I do."

She gave him another sharp-toothed smile. "I love when you say that." She looked back down and saw that his cock was starting to swell and grow again. "Oh, he's starting to stir. Goody." She brought her head down and took all of it in her mouth. She sucked and felt the fleshy pole grow bigger in her mouth. She pulled it out with a loud slurp and licked the bulbous head. "You're true to your word, you can keep getting it up for me."

"Mm, Hm," Mario nodded. He pulled his cock away from her and shuffled down on the bed. Bowsette just watched him with a smile as he climbed on top of her, straddling her abdomen.

"What are you gonna do now, Honey?"

"Something I've been wanting to do." He got hold of his cock and slapped it against her right tit, making her chuckle. He prodded and rubbed his cock into both her plump breasts a few times. He then got hold of both boobs and squeezed them together, before sliding his rigid pole in between them.

"Oh, you're fucking my titties. I like it."

She looked down at the fat head repeatedly poking out from her soft breasts as he squeezed and mashed them together. She poked out her tongue and managed to lick it a few times as it peeked through. Soon she could feel her pussy aching for more attention.

"Mario?"

"Yeah, Honey?"

"Stick it in my cunt again, would you?"

"You got it." He climbed off her and she shuffled up the bed and got on her elbows and knees, sticking her ass up in the air.

"From behind, this time." He moved up behind her and got hold of her tail, rubbing his hands along it. Bowsette turned her head to him. "Does my tail repulse you?"

"No!" Mario said quickly. "I think it's kinda sexy." She smiled and swung it at him, giving him a playful slap. He lifted it out of the way and guided his cock to her waiting slit. He entered her once again, sliding it in deep. Bowsette let out a series of sexy moans as he began pumping away.

She started to push her ass back to meet each thrust, driving him in deep. Her hanging boobs bounced beneath her. Her tail rubbed against him as he grabbed her butt and fucked her hard. It felt so good.

Soon a dirty thought came to her. She turned her head to look at her husband as banged her from behind. "Hey, Mario."

"Ungh, Yes, Hot Stuff?"

"Heh, Would you like to stick it in my tail hole?"

He stopped his thrusting, "Oh, you...you want that?"

"Yeah, I want to take you every way, Dreamstache." She looked embarrassed, "Eh...I'll work on the pet names."

He smiled at her, "Whatever you want, My Queen." He pulled out from her hot dripping cunt. She put her head down and raised her ass higher as he lifted her tail. She could feel him prodding his wet cock-head at her little pucker and braced herself. Slowly, he began to push it in. The tight hole was resisting the penetration, but he gripped his shaft and forced it forward.

Bowsette grit her teeth and groaned. Oh Fuck! The little sphincter was stretching open and it hurt, but she could handle a little pain. Then the fat head popped through. He slowly slid it into her ass as the stretched ring tightly hugged his shaft.

"Ooh, Shit!" she growled.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, keep going. Fuck my ass."

He forced it in deeper, before pulling back. He started fucking her with long slow strokes. It felt different, as the cock prodded up into her rectum. She tried to relax her sphincter and stop it from clenching around the meaty pole. His cock was wet and sliding through with little friction .

"Ooh, you're huge." She was starting to like it, it was nasty. She moved her hand back and slipped a couple of fingers into her soaking wet cunt. She was eagerly fingering her pussy and felt the pleasure build again. "Fuck me harder."

Mario obeyed, and started to pump his cock faster into her squeezing hole. He groaned with pleasure. Bowsette was once again pushing her ass back to meet his thrusts and moaning loudly. The pressure inside her was building, rather quickly. She thrashed her pussy with more urgency while the big meaty pole banged her ass.

"Ugh, Yes! I'm gonna cum!" she cried out.

"Me too," said Mario.

She gave a loud moan as the carnal pleasure pulsed though her. Mario moaned as he pulled out and spurted a wad of cum onto her open asshole. He stroked the shaft and more cum spilt out. Bowsette dropped forward onto the bed and Mario collapsed behind her. He shuffled up into a spooning position, wrapping his arms around her. He kissed her on the neck and her tail rubbed up against his leg.

Once again they were sweaty and breathing hard, bathing in the afterglow of their climax.

"Just let me know when you're ready to go again," she said.

"Oh stars! What have I got myself into?"

She chuckled, but that was a good question—what have they got themselves into? But a thought warmed her—Whatever it was, they were in it together.

+++++

The royal carriage rolled down the bumpy dirt path. Princess Peach looked out of the window with horror. She had travelled to the outskirts of the Mushroom Kingdom, to a place called Beanbean Village. It was normally a very tranquil and happy little backwater.

The carriage came to a stop and she stepped out, gaping at the devastation around her. In the bright moonlight she could see that all of the buildings were knocked down to rubble, much of it still smouldering. The fields had been burn away, and there were black scorch marks everywhere.

A couple of dishevelled Toad people stepped out from behind some of the rubble, "It's the Princess!"

"Oh thank the stars, Princess Peach has come."

Peach walked up to them, "Is anybody hurt?"

"No, thankfully. We all fled when the chaos started."

"What happened here?"

"Oh, it's so horrible, words can't describe."

Peach palmed her face and let out a sigh. "Just...try to explain it using words."

"It happened last night without warning, the...the monster. Smashing everything to bits, raging fire followed it everywhere. Those big spikes and horns, sharp teeth, such...rage filled eyes. It...it was—"

"I know who it was." Peach clenched her fists and rage filled her blue eyes. "It's time I did something about him."

...