Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was out of earshot Peach said, "Bowser, you are going too far!"

"I know it's a big commitment, but when you find the right person, you need to hold on to them." She said, looking into Peach's blue eyes.

"You are most definitely not the right person for him."

"Oh? Can you think of someone else?"

"Stop this twisted game you're playing. Mario is a good man, I don't want to see him hurt."

"Oh really? Can't you just be happy for us?"

"I'm not happy, and Mario won't be happy when he sees that you haven't changed. You're incapable of change. You're a monster, and you will hurt him more than your flames, bombs and spiked shells ever could."

"Monster?" Bowsette felt her temper rise. "Oh, you're afraid I'm going to break his heart? Just like you did, Princess? If you're going to point the finger, why don't you point it in the mirror."

Peach took a deep breath, trying to keep her composure. "You have all the wrong reasons."

"What do you know? I'm just trying to—"

"Trying to what?"

She took a deep breath, she didn't want to give anything away. "Trying to start over."

"If you want to do the right thing, break it off."

"Not going to happen."

Peach let out a frustrated growl, "I have nothing more to say to you then."

"Fine with me!"

Peach turned and walked away. A small plume of flame popped out from Bowsette's mouth.

Insufferable Bitch! I'm just trying to help you and Mario.

+++++

Bowsette was standing on the hard stones as a grey stone castle loomed over her, a dark stormy sky behind it. There was someone standing at the door, wearing blue overalls and a red hat.

"Mario," she called out to him. He didn't turn around. He opened the large steel doors. "Mario, the Princess is in another castle."

Mario then stepped forward, disappearing into the darkness. Bowsette ran after him, feeling a terrible sense of foreboding as she entered through the doors. She moved down a long gloomy hallway with sconces burning on the stone walls. It ended with a huge room with a wooden rope-bridge stretching over a dark chasm. Mario was on the other side, still not facing her.

Bowsette stepped out on to the bridge to go to him. When she was half way across, he turned to her, staring coldly. There was something wrong with his eyes, they were glowing red. His hand move to a lever beside the bridge.

"No, stop!" she called out. But he pulled the lever and suddenly the bridge started to fall. Bowsette screamed as she fell into darkness.

She hit the hard stone ground. She suddenly realised she wore no clothes, her full nakedness was on display. Oh no, my crown. But she had to still be wearing the crown, she was still Bowsette. There was a loud and deep evil laugh that sent chills through her.

Two large red eyes pierced through the darkness. "I am the raging fire. I am an unstoppable tempest. Do you really think you can keep me caged?!"

There were loud thumping footsteps and Bowser's huge monstrous form appeared from the darkness.

"Go away!" she yelled.

"Bwa ha ha, foolish little girl. I haven't gone anywhere. There's no stopping me. But you...you choose to make yourself vulnerable."

"I don't want you!"

"You need me! You are afraid."

"Not of you!" Bowsette said, standing up with her fists balled.

Bowser let out a loud laugh again, "Mooah Ha Haw, You can't deny me!" He threw his head back and a great blaze of fire blasted from his mouth. It swept down and Bowsette screamed as it washed over her and she was surrounded by intense flames.

+++++

Bowsette bolted up in her bed, gasping. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat. Sunlight streamed in though the small window of her chambers.

And then someone opened her door on the far side of the room. "Queen Bowsette?" It was Wendy O'Koopa. She stepped just inside the room. "What are you doing still in bed? You need to get ready."

"Ready?"

"It's your wedding day."

"That's on Saturday, you Dolt."

"It is Saturday."

"Oh Shit!" Bowsette sat upright and the blanket fell down, showing her large bare breasts. "It's still going ahead?"

"Yes, why wouldn't it?...Are you getting cold feet?"

"Er...no," Bowsette said, running her fingers through her hair. So, Peach was still being stubborn. She was probably waiting to see if the wedding was going ahead. Well, it looks like it is. If Peach is going to wait till the last minute, I guess I'll have to go through with this performance.

She looked over at Wendy. She was already dressed in her bridesmaid dress. She was an obvious choice, really, as pretty much the only other female in the castle. Her dress was pink, of course, her favourite colour, just like Peach. She was the only female Koopaling with six brothers, it's as though she wants to aggressively assert her femininity.

Bowsette had a favourite colour, too. But Wendy wouldn't allow her to get a black wedding dress. It was a stupid white one. Kind of appropriate, she was technically still a virgin, despite her attempts with Mario. Why couldn't he just have a bit of fun? Maybe after her wedding is stopped, she could get her wedding night with the Hammer Bros. Her hand moved down to touch her pussy as she thought about it.

"Hurry up and get ready!" Wendy yelled at her.

+++++

"Oh, You look beautiful," said Wendy.

Bowsette looked down at her white wedding dress. The tailor in Toad Town was likely not used to working on someone of her proportions, but he did a good job, and was well compensated. He had made adjustments to allow her shell and tail. It also showed a good deal of cleavage, she wanted to look sexy on her wedding day.

"Thank you," said Bowsette. She bunched her long frock up as she sat down at the dressing mirror brought into her throne room.

"So, Mario is going to move into the castle, right?"

"Eh...I guess so."

"I thought it was so bizarre at first, you and Mario. Everyone did. But it's like a romance novel—two lovers from different worlds, overcoming the odds to be together."

"You read romance novels?"

"Ehh..." Wendy looked embarrassed.

"Just, don't get ahead of yourself. Anything could happen," Bowsette said as she started brushing her long red hair.

"Yeah, anything could happen," Wendy had a far-away look in her eyes.

"Who are you thinking of?"

"No one!" She said, startled. "Um, I'll go and check on the carriage."

As she left, she passed Kamek and Bowser Junior. Bowsette smiled at her son, "There's my little man, don't you look handsome."

Bowser Junior was wearing a small black suit and did not look happy about it. "I look stupid. This wedding is stupid. I don't wanna go."

"Well, sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do."

"Nah uh, I'm gonna be King. Kings don't have to do what they don't want to do."

"I wish that was true."

"I'm not going! I wanna talk to Daddy Bowser. Take the crown off."

"No!...It will ruin my wedding dress. You are going, and you're going to behave yourself young man."

"Peh." Junior made a face before running off.

"I'll watch him for you," said Kamek.

"Thank you, Kamek. Could you help me with my hair?" The short magikoopa waved hir wand and Bowsette's hair sparkled with magic becoming braided and platted in an intricate style. "Oh, that's nice. You are handy to have around."

"I didn't think you would be able to do it, my Lord. But it seems those curves and that...face have given you great capacity to manipulate our enemy. You have won him over. Shall we discuss how we can best use him to our advantage?"

"Uh, yeah, later," she said dismissively. She looked back at herself in the mirror. It was strange, everyone had a different idea what this wedding was. But what was she doing exactly. It started out just a fun game of riling up Peach. But now was she really doing it to make Mario and Peach happy? But what was in it for her? No wonder Bowser in her dream was so upset. Typical Bowser, putting on the big monster theatrics.

Bah, all these lies and games, what is even the truth?

+++++

The wedding was being held in a large pavilion set up in the Bouquet Gardens in the Mushroom Kingdom. A large number of guests were waiting in the rows of chairs set up in the shade, many of them friends of Mario. There were also numerous guests from the Koopa Kingdom, including the Koopalings, Hammer Brothers, Lakitu, Petey Piranha and King Boo.

Mario was standing up the front in his fancy white tuxedo, with matching white top hat and red bow tie. His best man, Luigi was standing next to him. The groom tapped his foot impatiently.

"Erm...traffic?" said Luigi.

"She'll be here," said Mario. He looked over at Peach, sitting next to Toadsworth in the gallery. She looked up at him and he was caught staring. He quickly turned away.

"Do you wish to keep waiting?" asked Rosalina. The tall, blonde Princess had made one of her rare trips to the Mushroom Kingdom to be celebrant for Mario's wedding. She felt she owed a debt to her dear friend, Mario.

"Yes, just a while longer."

Soon they could hear galloping outside, before the skidding sounds of a carriage coming to sudden halt. All eyes turned to the back of the pavilion, where Bowsette suddenly appeared in her white wedding dress, looking flushed. She looked over all the waiting guests, and Mario standing at the platform up the front.

Mario breathed a sigh of relief. He looked over at Peach again, who breathed a sigh of disappointment as she stood with all the other guests. Toad began to play the wedding march as the bride began to walk up the aisle, escorted by Kamek and followed by her page-boy, Bowser Junior. The bridesmaid, Wendy, slipped up onto the platform on the opposite side of Mario and Luigi.

Bowsette looked at Peach with a smirk as she walked by. She just stared back coldly.

Tick-tock, Princess. Here I am. If you don't want to lose Mario, you better act.

Mario had to stop himself from gaping as he looked at Bowsette in her elegant wedding dress and veil, her hair done up nicely. She was beautiful. She came up and stood before him. Mario smiled at her and took her hand before they both stepped up in front of Rosalina.

Rosalina motioned for the guests to sit, before she began. "Friends," she said, projecting her voice. "We have gathered today to bear witness to the union of Mario and Bowsette. I know that there are some who find their coming together unlikely, but love can sometimes be unpredictable, and it cannot be denied. I believe that there is no force in the universe greater than love. And there is no greater act of love than committing to share your life together, to make a promise to be there for each other in the best of times and worst of times."

"Before I ask Mario and Bowsette to exchange rings and vowels, if there is anyone present who has a reason why these two should not be married, then speak now."

The tent fell silent. Mario and Bowsette both looked at Princess Peach, and they were not the only ones. Peach sat there looking straight ahead, her lips tight.

That's your cue, Peach. You know you want to stop this. Now's your time.

Peach continued to stay silent. Bowser Junior was trying to talk, but Kamek had cast a silence spell on him. Bowsette wondered if shi had cast the spell on Peach again, but no, she wasn't even trying to speak.

"Then would you please present the rings," continued Rosalina.

Bowser Junior begrudgingly came forward with the gold rings on a tray. Bowsette suddenly felt a surge of panic, this isn't how it was supposed to go down. She looked at Mario and he was strangely calm. She turned to Rosalina, "Eh, would you excuse us for a second."

She dragged the groom off to the side to many gasps in the audience. She then whispered to him, "I'm...I'm sorry, Mario. I thought this would work. She didn't..."

Mario put his finger on her lips, hushing her. "Forget about her. Bowsette, you are the one I want to marry. I love you."

Bowsette was shocked. "You...you love me?"

Mario smiled and nodded, "Do you love me?"

She was actually surprised by her response. "I...Yeah...I do."

"Then let's get married."

Bowsette couldn't believe what was happening. Mario took her hand and pulled her back in front of the celebrant.

"Is there a problem?" asked Rosalina.

"No, no problem," said Mario, smiling broadly. "Please continue."

"Okay then, take the ring and please repeat after me. I Mario."

"I Mario."

"Take you, Bowsette."

"Take you, Bowsette."

"To be my wife."

"To be-a my wife...To have and to hold from this day forward...For better and worse...To love and cherish...From this day forward...Till-a we run out of lives...With this ring I be wed."

Mario then slipped the gold ring on to Bowsette's finger. This was so surreal to her, he wanted to marry her...for real. She was trembling as she repeated her own vowels.

"...With this ring I be wed," she put the ring on his finger.

"Then by the power vested in me by the Great Star. I pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may—"

Bowsette lunged forward and grabbed Mario, pressing her lips forcefully onto his and sticking her tongue into his mouth. Mario passionately kissed her back. They continued to pash as Bowsette's hands moved down and groped his ass.

"Eh, okay, let's not get carried away," said Rosalina, blushing. They eventually pulled away and everyone cheered and came up to congratulate them.

Yoshi was the first one to approach Mario. "Yoshi, Yoshi."

"Thank you, my friend," said Mario.

Waluigi and Wario came and congratulated Bowsette. "Oh, thank you," she said. Who the Hell invited them?

Bowser Junior stood to side with his arms crossed, sulking. Wendy drifted over to the best man,"Hi there, Luigi."

"Oh hello...uh..."

"Wendy."

"Of course, Wendy. You look very nice."

"Thank you," she said with a smile. "You look handsome, too. Maybe we can have a dance at the reception...as best man and bridesmaid."

"Oh, okay."

"Okay, then," she said, blushing.

Princess Daisy came up and kissed Mario on the cheek, "Congratulations, Mario and Bowsette. I'm happy for you." Bowsette smiled at her. I had a dirty dream about you, Princess.

"Thanks, Daisy." He looked around, "Uh, have you seen Peach?"

"Oh, I think someone from the castle came and talked to her and she left abruptly. It must have been an emergency."

Mario frowned, "Oh...right. I hope everything's okay."

"Everything is great!" said Bowsette, wrapping her arm around him. The two started to make their way down the aisle.

+++++

They proceeded with the reception. Bowsette impatiently sat through the boring speeches, she ate cake and danced with Mario, though she knew what she would rather be doing with him. Mario seemed quite happy, but at the same time she could tell he was troubled by Peach's absence, at least she showed up for the ceremony.

She sat at her table drinking wine, watching Mario dance with Daisy and Luigi dance with Wendy. Lenny approached her, "Congratulations, my Queen."

"Thank you, Lenny."

"Does...does this mean Mario is our new King?"

"Uh...yeah, I guess it does. We will rule the Koopa Kingdom together."

"Oh...What about King Bowser?"

"King Bowser is gone. He's not coming back."

"Really? Do you know that for—"

"He's not coming back!"

"Oh, okay then."

Bowsette watched as he walked away. It was a change her people would need to get used to. Princess Peach is going to have to accept it as well.

The reception finally came to an end. The guests all lined up in two rows to see the newlyweds off. Wendy handed Bowsette a colourful bouquet. "Enjoy your honeymoon, Bowsette."

"Oh, I will."

Mario stopped her when they got to the carriage. "Eh, Honey, the bouquet."

Bowsette looked at it, "What?"

He gestured to the waiting guests, "Toss it."

Bowsette shrugged and tossed it to them. The short Toad people were clamouring to catch it, but one long lanky arm reached above them and snatched it out of the air. "Wa-hoo, I got it!" called Waluigi. He looked over to Wario, who wore a worried expression on his face.

Mario waved goodbye to his friends and Bowsette pulled him into the carriage. They cheered as the carriage started to travel down the cobblestone path.

Bowsette grabbed Mario's head and passionately kissed his lips, knocking off his top hat. They broke away and gasped for breath. "When did you decide you love me?" she asked.

"It's not a decision, it's a feeling. And it's when I saw you were going to go through with it. You have changed. You were thinking about others."

"Fuck, I guess I was. I wanted you to be happy."

"Bowsette, you made me the happiest man in all the worlds."

She kissed him again. Then he pulled away and looked into her blue eyes, "When did you start loving me?"

"When you said you wanted to marry me. Did we do the right thing?"

"It feels right."

She smiled and her hand moved down to his groin and rubbed over the erection straining in his pants. "This feels...right."

Mario let out a long sigh. "Eh...should we wait until we get back to the castle?"

"Fuck no! I've waited long enough."

"Yeah...me too."

She undid the button of his pants and pulled the front of it open, releasing his cock. It was thick and rigid with a purplish round head. "Ooh, it's glorious," she cooed. She slipped down to the floor in front of him and brought her head to his lap. Mario smiled down at her as she licked along the fat shaft.

She got a tight grip around his pole and kissed the round glans, rolling her tongue around the tip and lapping up his pre-cum. She took him into her mouth and closed her lips tightly around the thick shaft as she sucked on the cock-head.

Mario let out a laboured moan. "Ughhh...hey, watch the horns." Her pointed horns were getting close to poking into his round belly.

She moved her mouth off his cock with a loud slurp. "Hehe, I am very horny." She suddenly got up off the floor and began urgently pulling up at her frilly white frock. She was frustrated at all the layers of material between her and her husband. "Heh, stupid dress!"

"You look beautiful in it."

"It's not my colour...or style." The wedding dress was bunched up between them as she straddled Mario and found her aching crotch. She pulled her panties aside and rubbed her hot wet slit on his cock. She didn't waste any time pushing it in and dropping down on him, taking his rigid pole into her hungry cunt.

They both groaned together. "It feels hot!" commented Mario. Bowsette cupped Mario's face in her hands and kissed him on the lips as she felt his throbbing cock fill her up. Yes, this is what she was aching for. She looked into Mario's eyes, "You know, I wasn't entirely honest with you before."

"Oh?"

"This is my first time."

"What?" Mario looked genuinely surprised. Bowsette gave him a sharp-toothed smile and lifted herself up before dropping onto his cock again. She began to bounce her hips, slapping her hot, tight pussy over his fat member. Her plump boobs were bouncing in front of his face. She moaned loudly as she fucked him.

"Oh, Bowsette. Yesss," groaned Mario. He moved his hands up and grabbed her hips. She pulled down the front of her wedding dress, allowing her boobs to pop out. Then she grabbed Mario's hands and placed them on her chest. Mario happily took the encouragement and started forcefully groping and fondling her supple flesh.

There was a wet slapping noise as she continued to ride him hard. She was loving the feeling of his cock driving in deep.

"Ahh...Ooh, Great Star!" Mario's was breathing hard, a sheen of sweat formed on his forhead. "Honey, slow down, you'll make me..."

She continued to forcefully bounce on his cock. "I'm-a gonna cum!" Exclaimed Mario.

"Yes, give it to me, My King."

He groaned as his cock throbbed and spurted inside her. Bowsette stopped thrusting her hips and let it sink in deep as she felt the wetness coat her insides. She came forward again and kissed Mario on the lips. He wrapped his arms around her, cuddling.