All Comments on 'Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 02'

by Axelotl

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Lithium_hoboLithium_hoboabout 4 years ago

Shame to see Bowsette cheat on Mario, and in such a copious way, but I'm still invested in the story.

AxelotlAxelotlabout 4 years agoAuthor

Yeah, Bowsette wants to be a better person, but it's not easy for her. Her increased libido makes it hard for her to fight temptation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm liking this story.

This is a good story. It's interesting with the way things are developing. My biggest hope is that Mario doesn't get hurt and things work out for everyone.

EtaskiEtaskiabout 4 years ago
I loved that you answered a question I had but forgot to ask

I wondered last chapter what possible use the Super Crown could be to Princess Peach. I LOVED the reveal of that in this chapter! :D So creative and very entertaining, Axe!

As for hot wives, heh, clearly you can’t stick *this* baby in a corner. ;)

Ironically, once we're away from things like tennis courts and go-carts and it's more the earlier "pure fantasy" setting I was introduced to, the institute of marriage here feels like the weirdest construct in this world. At best, it is a primeval way to join power and property (as it was designed to do).

But I do love a hot Queen that knows what she wants, and I'm fond of anthropomorphic gang-bangs. Hawt.

All that is missing is for Bowsette to declare openly these desires and make something work as a strong will. As Bowser would be expected to do in her place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous