Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 03

Story Info
Facing the monster within, and the monster without.
15.1k words
4.44
3.9k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/22/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers

Bowsette and Wendy stood at the entrance of the Star Temple, staring down the long hallway. The smooth panelled walls, floor and ceiling looked very alien. The Koopa Queen realised she knew nearly nothing about what she was heading in to.

The Star Temples were found in various parts of the connected Kingdoms. They were ancient and mysterious. And she knew they were the source of power-ups. This particular one was where her Super Crown had come from, as well as the one the Toad people used to create the legend of Princess Peach. She owed her renewed existence to it, but she had come to demand more. This place was going to transform her permanently, or so she hoped.

Bowsette took a deep breath and stepped forward. "Let's do this," she said as she crossed the doorway and entered the ancient structure. Her black leather boots clanked and echoed in the hall as Wendy hesitantly started moving forward behind her. The Koopaling entered through the doorway and then they could hear a faint whirring noise on the walls around them.

"Intruder," said a monotone voice above them.

"Look out!" called Bowsette as she saw several small metal cylinders sliding out from the wall and pointing at Wendy. She quickly dove back toward her as beams of bright light lanced out form the walls. Lasers struck her shell as she bowled into her friend and they tumbled back out of the doorway and into the gloomy tunnel outside.

Wendy groaned after hitting the ground hard. "Ugh...What the fuck?"

Bowsette looked back to see the tubes withdraw back into the wall. She looked down and examined her shell. There was a thin scorch mark running along it, and one of her spikes had been sliced off. It could have been worse. The lasers only activated when Wendy walked in, it appeared she wasn't welcome. "I think you should wait for me out here."

"Yeah, I will," Wendy quickly agreed.

Bowsette stood again and brushed off her black leather corset and pants. She walked back through the doorway, hoping that the Temple will not suddenly consider her unwelcome, too. Several meters in, there was a mechanical hiss behind her. Bowsette jumped, she was on edge after the laser attack. She saw that it was just the door closing behind her. She was on her own now. She continued moving forward through the hallway, it appeared to open up into a large room at the end.

Bowsette stepped out of the hallway and saw that the room was absolutely huge, many times larger than her own cavernous throne room. The ceiling was high above her and there were many smooth angular pillars rising up to it. The floor on her level was comprised of numerous large flat areas and paths, but there was also empty space around them which dropped down into a void below. She stepped over to the edge and looked down, it was a long drop. The four angular walls looked to be converging to a point well below her. She imagined the shape of the structure—an inverted pyramid underneath the ground. How strange.

Movement along the ceiling suddenly drew her eye. Something was zipping along the angular lines running through the smooth dark metal. She raised her fists defensively as it approached her position. It stopped above her and then something dropped down. It was a squat metallic cylinder hanging from a line on the ceiling. The domed head turned around and she saw a black rectangular plate with a pair of circular reflective eyes staring at her. Bowsette chuckled, it looked like a stumpy little robot dick.

"Observation: You are not Princess Peach," it said in a flat mechanical voice.

"No shit. Who are you?"

"Reply: My designation is Mechabon. I am the administrator. Query: What is your designation?"

"I am Queen Bowsette of the Koopas."

"Exclamation: Koopa! Statement: This is an unauthorised use of the Super Crown."

"Oh yeah?" said Bowsette, crossing her arms. "And who's the authority, you?"

"Vague reply: Negative. Demand: You must relinquish the Super Crown power-up and leave the Star Temple immediately."

"Hmph, I'll let you have the crown if you help me to keep this form without it. Put the transformative power into my body. You can do that, can't you?"

The robot twisted its domed head slightly and quickly moved its eyes back to her. "Request denied."

Bowsette grit her teeth, "Listen here, you bucket of bolts, I'm not here to cause trouble. This is for the good of everyone. Just help me out and I'll leave this place...please."

"Request denied. Ultimatum: You will comply with my previous request or your life functions will be terminated."

Bowsette growled and balled her fists. "Oh, you do not want to threaten me."

"Statement: Commencing lethal action protocol."

Bowsette heard the faint whirling sound behind her as several of the small tubes slid out from the wall. She flipped into the air as the lasers lanced out toward her. She moved quickly, striking out with a long vertical slash which destroyed three of the small laser turrets. She cried out as she tucked herself into a ball and the lasers struck her shell from behind. Turning around, she expelled a stream of scorching flame along the other wall, melting the other laser turrets into slag.

She looked over and saw the squat robot zipping back along the ceiling at great speed. "Hey, you get back here!!" she yelled after him. Two large platforms then then rose up to their level, on separate sides of her. Sitting on each platform was a large tank-like robot with similar face plates and eyes to the administrator. At the front were round silver barrels with huge black wrecking balls, their diameter the length of Mario. They each swivelled around and aimed at her.

The tank on her left fired off its ball with a loud boom. Bowsette spread her arms and caught the ball as it slammed her body, making her groan and pushing her back several feet. She took a step forward as she grappled the heavy weapon. The ball was attached to a chain, and the tank-bot began to pull it back. Bowsette growled as she held it back, "Oh, you want it back, do you?"

She drew from her immense strength as she sent to back to him at great speed. The ball slammed into the tank-bot with a loud crash. Bowsette then quickly dodged the second heavy projectile as it shot toward her.

Mechabon reached the far end of the great room, loud clanging and smashing sounds could be heard behind him. The metal doors of the smaller control room slid open and he shot inside before they closed again. The Temple had a Koopa intruder, he could only hide away and wait for the structure's defence protocols to deal with her.

Soon the sounds of calamitous smashing stopped. Mechabon waited inside the control room, was it done? Had the intruder been neutralised. His answer came with the sound of heavy banging on the door. "Is that all you got?" called Bowsette.

"Concession: Keep the crown," said Mechabon. "Pleading request: Just leave this place."

Bowsette stopped pounding the door. "I'm not going anywhere, Tin-head. I tried asking nicely, but you chose to attack me. Now open this door, or I'll tear through this place until I find your star-core and rip it out."

She waited a few seconds, and then the door opened. She cautiously stepped into the room, scanning the walls and ready to act if more of the small laser turrets slid out. The walls inside were covered with panels with blinking lights. Consoles, tubes and mechanical equipment filled the small space, it was far different from the mostly empty, cavernous room outside. This looked like a place where things actually happened. Mechabon slowly glided up to her along the ceiling and turned his reflective eyes toward her. "Threat successful. Status: Intimidated. Query: What are your demands, intruder? "

"Hmph, I told you what I want."

The robot turned its head slightly before looking back at her, "Quote: Put the transformative power into my body. Statement: I do not empower Organic beings directly, that is done through wearing the power-up. There is a high degree of uncertainty that this is able to done without directly causing termination of life functions."

"So it can be done? There's just a chance it might kill me?"

"Reply: Theoretically it is possible. Affirmation: Yes, it is may kill you."

"Well I'm tougher than most. And I didn't come all this way for nothing. You will help me."

"Request confirmation that if I help you, you will go in peace."

"Uh...affirmative, so long as you don't attack me again."

"Confirmed. I will help you, intruder."

"Call me Bowsette, intruder is so formal."

Bowsette watched on as the mechanical administrator got to work, reconfiguring the equipment with the aid of several metal segmented arms extending from the walls. She had already made up her mind that this is what she wanted—to live as Bowsette for the rest of her life, and not be afraid of becoming Bowser again. She was confident she could survive the process, she was built to be a survivor. Yet she couldn't help feeling nervous.

"Statement: It is almost ready. Explanation: The super-crown is made from a special material that is able to hold the immense transformative power and distribute it safely to its wearer. Instead of infusing the magic into the crown, I will be infusing it into your organic body. We will see if your anatomy is able to withstand the sudden influx of magical power."

Bowsette straightened her back, "Then let's do it already."

"Instruction: Sit down in the chair."

Mechabon had reconfigured a steel chair in the corner. Above it was a huge diamond shaped structure covered in numerous strange runes. She saw that the point of the structure would be directly above her head as she sat in the chair. Bowsette removed her shell and settled it on the floor. She walked over and sat in the chair, pushing her tail to the side. Then she let out a hot breath, she was ready for this. "Now what?" she asked to waiting robot.

"Reply: Just stay very still, and try not to die." said Mechabon. The mechanism above her head began to whirl and there was a shifting green glow to the runes. The point then emitted a pink laser which lanced down to the super-crown on Koopa Queen's head.

"Ooh," said Bowsette as she felt a warm pulsing sensation run through her body. She breathed steadily as felt pressure steadily build in her head. It just continued to rise and was giving her a headache, which was getting worse. Bowsette gripped the armrests and growled as the dull ache became painful. Her jaw clenched tightly and sweat started to run down her hot face. She cried out as the pain became unbearable, "Gaaah, Fuuuck!"

The machine suddenly shut down as the runes stopped glowing and the laser disappeared. Bowsette groaned in the chair and caught her breath as she was suddenly relieved of the agonizing headache. Her face was read and sweaty as she looked to Mechabon. "Fuck! You didn't say it would be so painful. Is it done? Did it work?"

"Reply: Negative. I shut the process down."

"What...Why?" she demanded.

"Reply: It was not working. You resist."

"I did not resist it. This is what I want!"

"Statement: This is puzzling. Request: Allow me to investigate further." A segmented arm slid out from the wall with a spherical probe on the end. Bowsette looked at it and recoiled as lines of light shone out from the probe and moved over her head.

"Gah, there you go scanning me again."

"Processing," said Mechabon as the probe slid away again. "Observation: Another consciousness has been detected within your mind. Most interesting."

"Oh...shit!"

"Speculation: The transformation process has caused a spit in your personality. This other persona resides within your subconscious. This is the cause of the resistance."

Bowsette, clenched her fists and growled. "Him!...Bowser is resisting this. Isn't there some way you can get rid of him? Rip him from my mind?"

"Reply: Negative, this request is beyond my capabilities. I can however put you in to a dream state and help you to retain lucidity. It is then up to you to take measures to negate resistance from this other persona. Otherwise, I cannot fulfil your requested action."

Bowsette let out a long sigh, "Fuuuck. Your saying before I can make the change permanent, I have to confront Bowser?"

"Reply: If this "Bowser" is the source of resistance, then affirmative. Query: Do you wish to proceed?"

Bowsette grit her teeth. She thought she could just do this and be rid of him forever. Memories of the monstrous tyrant of her dreams came back to her. They weren't just manifestations, it was really him. She had locked him away like he said. And now she had to confront him. Why was nothing ever easy?

"Observation, your pupils have dilated slightly and heart rate has increased. Query: Does this action elicit a fear response?"

"Fuck you! I'm not afraid of him. Let's do this."

Mechabon drifted closer in front of her face. Bowsette swallowed as she looked into the round lens of his eyes. There were a series of rapid flashes and everything went dark. The darkness then slowly receded, she found herself standing on a huge circular stone platform floating above a blazing fire, in what appeared to be the Koopa Kingdom. Bowsette looked down at herself, she was naked, she could see her pink nipple protruding from her plump breasts and her patch of red pubic hair at her crotch. She looked behind her and found she was wearing her shell again, as well as her spiked bracelets.

There was a loud booming evil laugh before the large dropped down from the sky onto the platform several meters in front of her. The whole platform shook forcefully and great plumes of fire erupted around it, bathing bowser in an orange glow as he spread his strong arms apart and roared.

"Cut the shit, Bowser!" Bowsette called. "I'm not impressed."

The Koopa King looked at her and laughed. "Mua-haw-haw, foolish little girl! You have done exactly what I want. You are not strong enough to defeat me. And once I defeat you, you will be the one who is caged. I will then reclaim all that was taken from me."

"That's not going to happen," said Bowsette, balling her fists.

"You cannot stop me, you are not powerful enough."

"Yeah, you are powerful. But has that ever made you happy?"

He gave her a toothy grin, "I think defeating you will make me happy."

"It won't"

"Bah, what do you know?"

"I know you. And I'm not afraid of you. You're all talk."

Bowser looked at her coldly, before throwing his head back and spitting out a fireball. She quickly darted to the side as the flames burst on the spot where she was standing. He leapt into the air before slamming down on the floor next to Bowsette. The force of the impact made her stumble and a powerful fist slammed into her gut, knocking her back. She clawed at the ground to stop herself from sliding of the edge of the platform. She groaned as she got back to her feet.

"Look at you, you're just a shameless slut," growled Bowser. "You can't beat Mario, so you spread your legs for him, let him plough you."

"Yeah, I enjoy sex, and I'm not ashamed," she said, staring into his eyes. "Are you? Jerking off fantasizing about Peach. You know she's not at all impressed by your macho displays of power. She will never want you."

Bowser roared and lunged forward, swinging his heavy fists. Bowsette had to move quickly, barely able to dodge his strikes. She desperately tried to wheel around him away from the edge. She ducked as he swung at her head and saw an opening. She gave a strong uppercut to his jaw. He then spun around and knocked her away with his tail. She stumbled back, but was able to stay on her feet.

"Heheheh, you punch like a girl. If Peach doesn't want me, then I will take her by force."

"And she will always hate you. And I know you just want to be loved."

"I don't need to be loved, just feared!!" He spewed forth a stream of fire and Bowsette scrambled to get out of the way, feeling the intense heat as the flames chased her. She ran toward him and leapt over the flames, before kicking him in the head. Bowser roared as he stumbled back.

"I know you love Junior..." Bowsette said as she delivered another punch to his head. "But you're grooming him to be a sad lonely monster like yourself. He deserves better!" With a loud roar, Bowser swung his fist and struck her head, sending her rolling back. She struggled to pull herself up in a daze.

"Don't talk about Junior. The boy will be strong and powerful like me!"

"Yeah, and he'll also know how to be loved, like Mario."

Bowser rushed forward, charging her down. Bowsette quickly rolled to the side. She found herself stepping back, dodging his frenzied attacks. "Love and affection is something to be given, not conquered, Bowser!" She stepped back and then launched herself forward with a right hook to his jaw. "I have a lot of love to give. I love Mario." She ducked under his swinging fist and struck him again. "I love Junior...I love Peach...I love...myself."

Bowser roared and as he swung his heavy fists at her. Bowsette ducked and sidestepped before grabbing hold of a large spike on his shell and climbing up on to his back. "Get off!" he growled as he reached around and tried to grab her. Bowsette swung her body around, avoiding his large hand and the pointed spikes of his shell. She scrambled up further and then put her arms around his neck and swung around in front of him. Bowser moved to grab her, but then stopped. She wasn't moving, she just hung there with her arms around him.

"Wha...What are you doing?"

"You need a hug, big guy."

She could feel his hot breath on her neck, and the steady rise and fall of his broad chest. Very slowly, he moved his arms up and wrapped them around her. "This...this is nice."

"And I love you," she said softly. "I forgive you for pushing people away, making yourself sad and lonely."

"I'm...not..."

"I won't keep you caged any longer. You are part of me...and I accept you." She looked up and saw a tear running from his eye. All the fight seemed to have gone out of him. Tears began to well in her eyes, too. They both hugged each other and Bowsette found herself bathed in a white light, it was growing brighter.

Bowsette blinked as she found herself no longer hugging the huge Koopa King. She was back in the control room of the Star Temple. Mechabon slid up in front of her, "Query: Is the task completed? Have you defeated Bowser?"

She wiped her eyes, "No, I didn't defeat him. But hopefully he won't be a problem any more. Let's try it again."

"Affirmative."

+++++

Bowsette was beaming as she stood at the end of the Star Temple hallway. She held the Super Crown in her hand and brushed her other hand through her red hair between her horns. Mechabon hung in front of her, watching her with his reflective eyes. Bowsette glanced over at the slagged laser turrets on the wall and destroyed tank-bots. "Thank you for your help, Metal-head, after our unfortunate misunderstanding."

"Gratitude acknowledged. Explicit Request: Now be true to your word and do not ever return to this place."

"Oh, you didn't enjoy having a visitor? You must get lonely here on your own."

"Reply: I enjoy routine and order. The chaotic disruption you brought here was most unpleasant."

"Peh, lighten up. If it makes you feel better, I have no reason to come back here."

"Sendoff: Goodbye, Queen Bowsette of the Koopas."

"Goodbye, Mechabon." The robotic administrator then turned and zipped away from her, back to his control room. Bowsette smiled and turned, heading back down the hallway toward the exit.

She had achieved what she set out to do, and was relieved. She couldn't wait to tell Mario and Peach that they did not have to worry about Bowser any more. But it also dawned on her what a huge risk she took. It could have been Bowser stepping out of this temple, and he talked about keeping her caged—that sounded horrific. He was a part of her now, and she knew she had to work to keep him in check. She knew she had to reign in her overconfidence—she entered this place with no idea what she was facing. It was fortunate that everything worked out.

Axelotl
Axelotl
426 Followers