Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Destroy her," shi ordered Bowser.

Bowser was then charging at her. Bowsette roared as she faced him head on, leaping into the air and striking him with a hard drop kick. Bowser staggered back, but quickly came forward swinging his fist. Bowsette dodged and then punched him. She found herself frantically dodging his swipes and attempts to grab her as she lashed out with her own hard strikes. She was fighting with everything she had, not to hold on to her power, but to save her loved ones.

Bowser was staggering back as she unleashed her fury on to him, and she realized she was getting the upper hand on the big brute. She was faster than him. Then she yelped as he managed to roughly grab her arm. She quickly brought her face down and bit his hand, puncturing the tough hide with her pointed teeth. Bowser let out a painful yelp and released her. She quickly launched herself of the ground and slammed her forehead into his jaw. Bowser staggered back and then fell heavily back on to his shell.

The crowd of minions who had been chanting for Bowser now feel silent. Kamek floating above glared at her and gritted hir teeth. Bowser groaned and winced as he rolled over as struggled to pull himself up. Bowsette was hit with a wave of guilt as she realized she had hurt her son.

"Junior, my special boy. You need to fight this. You need to remember that I love you. I don't want to hurt you."

He looked up, and for a moment she could see her son again in his eyes. "Mommy," he said meekly. Bowsette's heart lifted as she moved closer, holding her arms out to hug him, "Yes, it will be okay."

"NO!" He roared as he swung is fist up and sent her flying through the air. She crashed and rolled on the stone path as he stood up again. "I am King!"

"Yes, you are!" said Kamek with glee as shi circled around in the air. "Did I mention the stare core has given me great power." Hir sceptre glowed brightly as shi waved it over Bowser. The Koopa King began to quickly grow and change. Bowsette watched on in horror as his height almost tripled. His horns, claws, spike and teeth all grew proportionately larger. His hair become a crop of thick red spikes. He spread his viscous claws and gave a deafening roar. He had become Giga Bowser.

"Oh fuck!" gasped Bowsette, looking up at him. She could remember what it was like becoming Giga Bower, the feeling of raw power flowing through you. He is unstoppable. But the transformation was always just temporary. Mario could only run and survive until the magic wore off.

Bowsette sprinted away, toward the castle gate as a powerful blast of blame followed her, radiating intense heat. She could feel the ground shaking with the thunderous footsteps as the behemoth came after her. She ran through the gates and into the courtyard as Koopas scrambled to get out of her way. Some stood their ground and pointed speared at her threateningly. Bowsette threw forth a stream of fire and some of them screamed and burned while other fled the hot flames.

"Bowsette!" came Mario's voice over the commotion. She looked over to see her husband trapped in a small steel cage hanging by the castle entrance.

"Mario!" She cried out. She needed to get to him. If she could release him they would fight together.

There was a loud crash as Giga Bowser barged through the portcullis, sending stone rubble raining down through the courtyard. Bowsette quickly ducked as a large chunk flew at her head. He let out another mighty roar. Bowsette ran toward Mario, barging through any minions that got in her way. "Watch out!" Mario called. Then an enormous fist slammed into the ground next to her. The ground shook forcefully and Bowsette fell to the ground. She lifted herself up, ready to run again when the monster hand roughly snatched her.

"NO! Bowsette!" Mario cried.

She struggled in the monsters tight grip as she was lifted into the air. She breathed out flames onto the fingers, but it didn't have any affect. She found herself being held in front of Giga Bowser's monstrous face, looking at the huge glowing red eyes, burning with rage. Then she saw Kamek fly up behind him.

"You never make anything easy," she scalded. "Know that I take no pleasure in this. Bowsette, for treason against the true ruler of the Koopas, King Bowser, you are sentenced to death."

Bowsette continued to fight and struggle in the monster's hand, "Nnnaagh, just...don't hurt Mario, please!"

"Oh, we don't want to make a martyr of him for the mushroom-heads. He will stay our prisoner as a symbol of Koopa dominance. Now, do you have any last words?"

Tears were now running down her face. She called out, "Mario, I love you."

Mario was gripping the bars tightly, "NO, You don't need to do this! Imprison her as well!"

Bowsette then looked into the face of Giga Bowser, "And I love my son."

"Do it," said Kamek coldly.

Mario was yelling out in anguish as the Giant Koopa King turned and then tossed Bowsette over the castle wall. Bowsette was terrified but didn't scream as she flew through the air and the great lava lake stretched out beneath her. Memories flashed through her mind of her time spent with Mario, and of raising her son as both his father and mother. Of her complicated relationship with Peach.

She was shocked by the extreme heat and agonizing pain, bursting into flames just before she hit the lava hard. Her agonized screams ended as she ran out of air, her lungs burnt away as she tried to breathe in. Her thrashing quickly ended as her flesh was incinerated in a burst of bright flame. Soon her charred flaming skeleton was all that remained, floating on the bright orange smouldering magma.

A chant rang out from Bowser's Castle, "Bowser, Bowser, Bowser, Bowser, Bowser..."

[#][#][#][?][#][?][#] TO BE CONCLUDED... [#][#][#][?][?][?][#]