Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bowsette resolved that she needed to be smarter, so that there were fewer things to surprise her. The metal door slid open and she was surprised with what she saw. Wendy was not alone, the five Bathrae lizard-men were also there in the tunnel. A moan escaped Wendy's lips, she was bent over with one of the muscular blue lizards pumping his cock into her from behind. Adek turned to face her, he was rubbing his hard wet cock against Wendy's flushed face.

Bowsette stepped out from the doorway, "Oh...you guys." She nodded to Wendy, "I assume this is consensual?"

"Oh yes," said Adek standing up and taking a step toward her. Bowsette eyed his hard ridged cock with a tinge of arousal. "We came down to check on you two, and found poor Wendy waiting all alone. Her aroused female scent set us off again."

"Right, it's the female's fault. It's not just that you are a bunch of horny lizards."

Adek's reptilian face gave a smirk and then he looked past Bowsette at the open doorway and the long corridor beyond. "You got it open. Come brothers, we will find what we can take." Kenk pulled his cock out from Wendy and joined the others as they stepped forward.

"No, stop," Said Bowsette. "You can't go in there, you will die."

Adek looked at her coldly, "You seem fine. We shall enter, we have been waiting for this opportunity." He stepped toward the entrance and Bowsette put her hand firmly on his shoulder.

"I'm telling you, you can't go in there. You will be killed!"

"It's true, listen to her. The Temple almost killed me," said Wendy.

Adek hissed at her and then raised the shrink-wand threateningly, "Let go of me, female, or you will be shrunk."

Bowsette growled as she reluctantly took her hand off his shoulder. "Don't do it!" she said firmly.

Adek narrowed his cold reptilian eyes and then turned to his men, "Come on, riches await!" He then lead the five large Bathrae as they rushed past her and through the open entrance, cheering excitedly. Bowsette and Wendy stood there watching as they moved down the hallway.

"Intruders detected," came the flat mechanical voice.

"Watch out!" called Bowsette as multiple small laser turrets slid out from the walls one both sides. Several long white lines lanced out, slicing through the advancing lizard men. There were numerous blood-curdling cries that were quickly silenced as the Bathrae all fell apart in a mass of meaty chunks. Crimson blood splashed over the floor and walls.

"Oof," said Wendy next to her, Bowsette looked at her and saw that her eyes were wide and her face had gone pale. She bent over and heaved as the contents of her stomach spilled on to the ground. The metal door slid closed in front of them, concealing the grisly mess within.

"Fucking idiots," grumbled Bowsette. "I guess we can still take their dinosaur mounts and use our map to get out of here."

Wendy spat and wiped her mouth as she stared blankly at the door for a moment. Then she looked at Bowsette and saw the Super-Crown was in her hand and not on her head. "Oh...you did it?"

"Aha, mission accomplished. I don't need to wear this tacky crown any longer."

"I knew you'd do it," said Wendy smiling.

Bowsette looked at the crown in her hand, she didn't even know why she still had it. Mechabon didn't ask for it back. She looked at Wendy, "Uh...do you want it?"

"What?" said Wendy, surprised. "You mean wear it?"

"Yeah."

"It would make me look more like you? I would have tits and hair? Do...do you think Luigi would like that?" Bowsette shrugged. Wendy was silent for a moment and then she shook her head, "I don't need that, I'm perfect how I am."

Bowsette gave her broad smile, "Yeah, you are. Good for you." She was proud of the Koopaling, she then knew she had chosen well for her best friend. She then tossed the crown over her shoulder and clattered against the stone wall and fell into the dirt. "Come on, let's get out of here."

The two of them began to make their way back out of the tunnel, leaving the Star Temple behind.

+++++

The two of them were engulfed in the bright light as they stepped out of the tunnel entrance. Bowsette held up her hand, shielding her eyes from the blazing sun. "Stop right there!" came a commanding voice. The Koopa Queen blinked her tearing eyes to see they were surrounded by a squad of soldiers, each of them pointing their sharp spears at her. She noticed a huge object floating in the sky above them, it was a great wooden airship.

So much for not being surprised.

She looked around at the soldiers, they were all human men, wearing matching yellow leather armour and metal helms. Their moulded leather breastplates bore the insignia of a basic flower shape, an emerald green centre surrounded by white petals. She recognised it immediately.

"Surrender your weapons," commanded one of the soldiers with a bristly brown moustache.

"We don't have any weapons!" Bowsette scoffed as she held out her hands.

"She is the weapon," came a high-pitched female voice. Bowsette watched as Princess Daisy was approaching from behind her men. She was wearing her regular yellow and orange ball dress with a large green and white flower broach on her bust, the jewelled design was repeated with her earrings and on her golden crown resting on her bushy brown hair. She wore a neutral expression on her round youthful face as she strolled up to them.

"Daisy, my friend," said Bowsette in greeting. "It's good to see you."

"Oh, are we friends?" said Daisy, coldly.

"Sure, you were at my wedding."

Daisy Frowned and crossed her arms, "You entered my Kingdom without consulting me. You had no intentions to visit me, did you?"

"I...uh...It was a personal matter. I didn't see any reason to bother you."

"Uh ha, and if I went into the Koopa Kingdom with my own agenda, would you not want to be bothered?"

Bowsette sighed, "I see your point. I'm sorry, okay?"

Daisy nodded to the short koopaling who was standing there silently, "Hello Wendy."

"Princess," said Wendy, with a slight bow.

The brunette looked back to Bowsette, "You were spotted heading in to the Burabuto Desert. I guessed you were coming here to the Star Temple. What are you doing here?"

"Oh, you don't notice anything different?" said Bowsette, spreading her arms apart. Daisy looked her over carefully, her bright blue eyes moving over her black leather pants and corset. "The outfit is different. I...kinda like it."

"Thank you. And I'm not wearing that tacky crown anymore."

"Oh, right. Don't you need that to be...yourself?"

"Not any more," smiled Bowsette.

"Oh, I see," said the brunette. She then looked over to the five dinosaurs hitched to wooden pegs in the shade of the rocky ledge. "Who's Obliraptors are those?"

"Ah, there were a group of Bathrae guys here," said Bowsette.

"Were?"

"They're dead." The group of soldiers around her shifted uneasily, and Daisy scowled. "Hey, it's not my fault. I tried to stop them from going into the Star Temple."

"It's true, she did. They wouldn't listen," said Wendy, backing her up.

Bowsette looked around at the soldiers, still holding their spears up threateningly. "Hey, this isn't necessary, I swear I'm not a threat. The Koopa Kingdom is interested only in friendship and an alliance with the Sarasaland Kingdom."

Daisy looked at her sceptically, "Peach says you can't be trusted."

"Peach still holds a grudge against Bowser. But he's gone now. I rule with Mario, you trust him, don't you?"

"Of course," her stony expression seemed to soften. "Peach is too uptight." She motioned for the soldiers to lower their weapons. They reluctantly followed her order, but still watched the two Koopas closely.

"I know, right," chuckled Bowsette. She looked to the airship floating above them. It looked to be quite elegant, white painted wood with yellow decorative sails. "Say, could we get a ride to the warp pipes? Then we'll be out of your hair."

Daisy shook her head, "No. I think you should come back to my castle. We'll see about make amends for your transgression."

"What do you mean by that?"

"You did mean it when you said you want to be allies with Sarasaland, didn't you?"

Bowsette frowned, she wanted to get back to Mario and Junior at her castle, but she didn't want to leave this place with Daisy annoyed at her. It would be best to be diplomatic. She gave a formal bow, "Thank you, Princess Daisy. I accept your gracious invitation for a brief royal visit."

Daisy nodded and smiled, "Very good, Queen Bowsette. You and Wendy will be my honoured guests. Please come aboard the Blue Bouquet, and we will set off for my castle." She turned to her men, "Set those obliraptors free before we leave."

"Yes, your highness."

"This way, ladies," she motioned to Bowsette and Wendy and they two of them began to follow her toward the ship.

+++++

The Blue Bouquet set off for Daisy's castle with Bowsette and Wendy aboard. Daisy had offered them a cabin to freshen up. The airship was leaving the borders of the Birabuto Desert when the sun was setting. Daisy had invited the two of them to dinner in the Captain's cabin much to the Koopa Queen's delight, she was starving.

The large wooden table was set with a generous spread of food—a large roasted fowl, bread rolls and several vegetable dishes. It appeared they had a good cook aboard the airship. Bowsette's mouth watered as she hurriedly piled up her plate. Wendy did the same. She ripped off a large drumstick from the bird and began devouring it. Daisy smiled at her as she started serving food on to her own plate. "Hungry, huh?"

"Mmm, hm," Bowsette mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"Wine?"

Bowsette nodded enthusiastically. "Yes, please," said Wendy. Daisy got up and took a bottle from a nearby shelf. She poured the red wine for her guests. Bowsette swallowed her food and moved the wine glass to her lips, she was stopped as Daisy cleared her throat loudly as she sat down again.

"A toast,' she said.

Bowsette smiled and nodded, "Yes."

Daisy raised her glass in front of her, "To friendship between Sarasaland and the Koopas."

"To friendship," said Bowsette, raising her glass.

"And to the end of Bowser's reign," added Wendy.

"Oh yeah, good riddance to him," said Bowsette, grinning. The three of them raised their glasses and then took a drink. "That's good." She proceeded to empty the glass and placed it back down on the table. Daisy smiled and took a long swig herself. She picked up the bottle and filled both glasses again.

The three of them tucked into the meal as the orange sky gradually darkened through the circular windows on both sides of the cabin. Bowsette looked across the table and saw Wendy glancing at Daisy while she chewed her food. It looked like she had something on her mind. Daisy was the first to speak up, though. "So...how have you two found Saraland?"

"Oh, we've had quite an adventure, haven't we Wendy?" said Bowsette, smiling.

"Yeah...it's an interesting place, alright," agreed Wendy.

Daisy bowed her head, "I'd like to hear all about your adventures."

"I bet you would," said the Koopa Queen, taking another mouthful of wine.

Wendy then looked at Daisy and cleared her throat, "Uh, Princess?"

"Yes, Wendy?"

"You and Luigi were an item, right?" Bowsette looked at her with a slight smirk. So that's what was on her mind.

"We were, but that's over now. We're still friends though. Why?"

"Just wondering."

"Uh, ha."

"Why did you end it?"

"Oh, he's a great guy, and we had fun. But...it just turned out we weren't romantically compatible."

Wendy was quiet for a moment then she asked, "Why is that?"

"That's not really your concern."

"Oh, okay then."

"But if you want to pursue him, that's also not any of my concern."

"What?" said Wendy, surprised. "I didn't say..."

"I saw how you were looking at him at the wedding...how you were dancing with him. It's fine."

Bowsette smiled as she looked over the two of them. Wendy was blushing, but she seemed quietly pleased. She got her answer—Daisy was indeed an ex, and she was okay her going out with Luigi. She noted how the two of them were so different and alike. One would expect Wendy to be a tomboy, growing up in Bowser's castle with six brothers, but she rebelled by expressing her femininity. Likewise, one would expect a young Princess like Daisy to be prim and proper like Peach, but Bowsette knew her to be a tomboy and quite competitive and confident.

No wonder she liked the two of them—she always had a soft spot for rebels. "So...are you seeing anybody now?" she asked her host.

"No, not right now. I'm free and single."

"Well, I'll drink to that," said Bowsette raising her glass. Daisy smiled and did the same, taking another swig of wine.

+++++

Bowsette followed her host into the Captain's quarters, curious as to what she wanted to talk about. Wendy had retired to her cabin, so it was just the two of them. She was stuffed from the good food and feeling warm and relaxed from the wine. Daisy went and got another wine bottle from the shelf and began pouring a couple more glasses. Bowsette wasn't going to refuse, she had some very good wine.

"Here you go," said Daisy, spilling some of the wine on the floor as she held out the glass. "Oopsie." Bowsette took the glass and saw that the Princess was red-faced and a little tipsy. It appeared she wasn't accustomed to drinking this much. Bowsette had a nice warm buzz going herself.

Daisy stood in front of her and studied her face as they drank. "You look so much like her," she said.

"Yeah, I do," said Bowsette. There was a good reason she and Peach looked so alike. Daisy's face was different, yet she did have the big blue eyes. Her hair and figure were quite similar to Peach as well, it made Bowsette wonder if her crown was a Super Crown power-up too. She was curious, but thought against asking directly, Peach had been keeping it a closely guarded secret, a secret Bowsette had promised to keep, too.

"Do you want to take a seat?" She said, pointing to a sturdy wooden chair in front of the large tidy desk.

"I'm okay with standing for now."

"Yeah, okay then," Daisy went over and parked her butt on the desk, straightening her yellow dress and stretching her legs out in front of her.

"You like her, huh."

"Well yeah. Sure, she's a bit uptight, but she's a good friend. And a bit of a role model."

"Kissable lips," said Bowsette with a smile.

"Yeah..." said Daisy with a dreamy look on her face. Then she quickly snapped out of it, "Huh, what?"

"Nice body," added Bowsette.

Daisy looked at her and laughed nervously. "I think we might have had a bit much to drink."

"A good amount. Do you like me, too?" asked Bowsette, taking on a seductive tone.

Daisy gave her a sheepish look, her cheeks were flushed a rosy red. "I like you."

Bowsette stepped closer and Daisy's big blue eyes watched her nervously. She tensed as Bowsette raised her hand and started running her slender fingers through the princesses long brown hair. She breathed in her flowery perfume as she stooped down and brought her face closer. "Bowsette, what are you..." The Redhead pressed her lips against Daisy's and she quickly yielded, kissing her back. Bowsette's tongue pushed forward through the supple lips and met Daisy's as they fervently rubbed over each other. The young princess hummed softly as they sensually kissed.

Daisy then pulled away and let out a hot breath. Her face was a rosy red. Bowsette chuckled softly, "You're so cute when you're blushing."

"Shut up." She smiled and licked her lips. "You're mouth is..."

"Hot, I know. I do breathe fire."

Daisy got off the desk and slowly backed up from the Koopa Queen. "Hoo, yes. Very hot in here."

"So that's you're plan huh? You want to take me back to your castle to have your way with me?" Bowsette teased.

"Um...actually...I have this fantasy..." She trailed off, looking embarrassed again.

"Ooh, go on."

"...That it would be the other way around."

"Me having my way with you?"

Daisy nodded and started to move around to the drawers on her desk. "You've had a long day, maybe you should get to bed."

"My bed, or yours?" said Bowsette, licking her lips.

Daisy pulled open one of the drawers and was reaching for something inside. This had Bowsette intrigued. Then she saw that she was holding a black, leather-bound book. She clutched it to her chest. "Why don't you have a look through this book? It will show you what I'm into. There are plenty of good illustrations." She held it out, and Bowsette reached out and took it. The cover was mostly black space with plain gold lettering spelling out the title—"Bound to Please." She started to open the book but Daisy quickly got hold of it and closed it. "Take it with you. Maybe we will talk about it when we get to the castle?"

"Okay, then," smiled Bowsette. "Talk about it, huh?"

"And maybe more, we'll see how you feel about it."

"I am intrigued...and horny."

Daisy gave her a wide smile and chuckled softly. "Don't you dare show it anyone, not even Wendy. Good night, Bowsette."

"Good night, Daisy."

Such a cute little tease. Bowsette thought as she looked over daisy's flushed face. She turned and started to walk out of the cabin. She was tired, it had indeed been a big day. But, damn, now she needed to give herself a good fingering before getting some shuteye. Maybe she would skim through the book while she did.

++++++

Well, hasn't this quest been full of surprises? Not long after arriving at Daisy's castle, Bowsette found herself locked away in the castle dungeon. She looked around the subterranean room, illuminated by the flickering flames of several sconces mounted to the stone brick walls. She reached forward and tested the strong iron door, it was securely locked.

She was not the prisoner here, though, far from it. For now this was her dungeon, and she was the Mistress. Bowsette took a deep breath, she could feel her heart thudding with excitement. This was going to be fun. Her long red hair was tied back in a pony-tail and she was glad she no longer had to wear the tacky pink and gold crown between her horns to the spoil the image. She still wore her black corset and leather pants, which she had cleaned up as best she could. "Show time," she said to herself as she stepped confidently into the room.

Her eyes fell on the other occupant in the dungeon. The pretty young princess was securely bound to a large wooden X-frame, her arms and legs spread apart and tied with silken ropes. She wore her yellow sun dress and her flower patterned crown sat upon her head. She also had a red ball-gag stuffed in her mouth. She turned her head an anxiously looked at Bowsette with her expressive blue eyes.

Bowsette stepped forward with a confident look on her face. She stood over the smaller woman imposingly and let out a wicked chuckle. Daisy looked away, but the Queen got hold of her chin and raised it so that they locked eyes. "Princess Daisy. Gone and got yourself kidnapped. Mario isn't coming for you...no one is. You're all mine, and I'm going to do whatever I want with you."

Her hand slid down and rubbed over her chest, before cupping her left breast over the fabric. Daisy made a muffled protest behind her ball gag. Bowsette liked this, copping a good feel of her pert boob. She let out another soft chuckle. "You're not a Princess, are you? You're just a worthless whore. You're my worthless whore."

Daisy shook her head and made more muffle noises.

"Oh, you have something to say?" She moved her hands up and began to loosen the thin strap of the gag. "I suppose I will allow the gag to be removed. But I can always put it back." When the strap was loosened enough, Daisy spat out the ball and it fell around her neck.