Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peh, Bowsette you fiend. You won't get away with this."

Bowsette smiled, a little cliché, Daisy. But hey, it's your fantasy. She took hold of her face and looked into her eyes again, "It's my dungeon, I can get away with whatever I want. But you, little slave, you better do as you're told. You don't want me to bring the flames." She turned her head away and breathed out a short burst of fire which temporarily lit up the gloomy dungeon. She turned back to see Daisy looking at her wide-eyed. "...or the claws." She put her hand in front of Daisy's face and drew her short sharp claws in front of her.

"No, leave me alone, you psycho!" The Princess whined.

"You will address me as Mistress!!" Bowsette snapped, raising her voice. She moved her clawed hand to Daisy's face, making her wince. Her captive tensed as she very lightly ran the claws along her face, being careful not to scratch her. The claws trailed down her slender neck and Bowsette could see her shudder beneath her. "Let's see what we have here."

She forcefully pulled at her top and then began slicing it down the front with her claws. "No, don't!" Daisy protested.

"Silence!" her Mistress snapped, threateningly.

Daisy stayed quiet as her dress proceeded to be pulled and torn open. Bowsette grinned, she had been given permission to ruin her clothes beforehand. She looked forward to getting her little sub naked. She pulled the shredded dress down and proceeded to tear the waistband. Her claws easily ripped through the material of her long dress. Daisy yelped as she pulled the tattered remain of the dress away from her bound body, leaving her standing there in her black lacy bra and panties, garter belt and tan stockings. Bowsette got hold of the front of her bra and cut it open, pulling it away and freeing her pale perky breasts.

"Very nice," said Bowsette as she retracted her claws. She cupped both boobs in her hands and began to roughly grope and fondle them. Daisy made a soft whimper as a thumb prodded her puffy pink nipple and rubbed it in a circular motion. Her raised arms were pulling against the silken ropes. Bowsette was enjoying the feel of the soft boobs in her hands, she could feel the hot arousal building in her loins.

Bowsette stooped down to bring her face to her bound sub's chest. Her hot tongue licked along the protruding nipple and flicked out it. "Ooooh!" cried Daisy as she squirmed in her bonds. The Koopa Queen moved her head up to Daisy's flushed face and locked lips, drawing her into a lusty kiss. Their tongues fervently rubbed over each other as Bowsette's hands continued to grope at her naked boobs. Then Bowsette pulled away and spat in the Princess's gasping rosy face.

Her hand then pushed between her spread legs and cupped her groin. Daisy gasped as fingers began forcefully rubbing over her panties, stirring the soft folds within. Bowsette hummed as worked her hand in a deliberate circular motion. "Oooh fuck!' rasped Daisy.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?!"

Daisy bit her lip and was doing her best to suppress her soft moans as her dominatrix continued to forcefully rub her pussy. Bowsette could feel the warm juices beginning to smear the lacy panties. "Getting all wet down there, huh? You are a filthy whore." She continued to rub the aching cunt, restrained in its black panties. Then she gave it a few hard slaps, making Daisy yelp.

Bowsette moved her hand up rubbed her damp fingers along Daisy's cheek. Daisy was breathing heavily, her eyes glazed over with lust. Bowsette could feel that her own pussy was dripping wet as well, she was enjoying this a lot. She looked at the gold crown, still nestled upon her head, and once again she wondered. This may be a good opportunity to satisfy her curiosity.

Bowsette ran her fingers through Daisy's bushy brown hair. "Hmm, that's a nice crown. What would happen if I took it off?"

Daisy looked up blankly at her redheaded dom and Bowsette just glared as she waited for an answer. "Uh...I wouldn't be a Princess. I would just be a dirty whore...Mistress."

Bowsette smiled, that was an answer she thought I would expect. She slowly moved her hand up to it. "I'm going to take it off." She was giving plenty of warning, if Daisy was keeping a secret like Peach and didn't want it removed, she would use her safe word, "Petunia." Of course it would be a flower. Bowsette slowly began to lift the crown, gauging Daisy's reaction, but she did not look to be overly concerned.

The crown was lifted from her head and nothing happened. There was no transformation, it was still the pretty young brunette tied to the frame. Well, that answers that question, it was just a crown. Bowsette went and placed it on a nearby wooden table. She turned back to her waiting captive, taking in the sight of her bare boobs and enticing black panties and stockings. What now? She had plenty of ideas.

Daisy watched her intently as she sauntered forward. She gave a few hard slaps to the wet crotch, making the pretty captive moan. "You are enjoying that too much, whore. I know about the dirty books you read. The filthy fantasies in your head. You want me to take advantage of you, don't you?"

Daisy shook her head, "No."

"Don't lie to your Mistress. I know just what you need." She knelt down and began untying the ropes around her ankles, then proceeded to release her arms. Daisy stood there looking at Bowsette as she rubbed her wrists. "On your knees," she commanded.

Daisy obeyed, quickly getting down to her knees. Bowsette pointed to a bench on the other side of the dungeon. "Crawl over there." Daisy proceeded to crawl past her torn yellow dress, across the room as Bowsette followed close behind. "Get up...bend over." Daisy did as she was told, bending over the end of the padded wooden bench. Bowsette stood behind her, admiring her firm backside, but it was still covered by her black underwear. "Let's get these off." She hooked her fingers in the elastic and pulled them down, revealing a lovely pale ass. Bowsette couldn't help reaching under and rubbing her fingers over her naked slippery folds.

"Oh, Mistress," Daisy moaned.

"Shut up," said Bowsette. "You're a bad girl. You need a good spanking." She moved her hand away from her cunt and slapped it hard on her ass cheeks.

"AHHH!!" Daisy cried out.

Bowsette then moved around and sat on the bench in front of her. She looked at the ball gag still hanging around her neck. "Let's put this back in, I don't need to hear from your filthy mouth." She reached for the ball and pushed it into her mouth. "Open up." Daisy parted her lips as the ball was pushed in and the strap was tightened again. "Yeah, Luigi's dick has been in that mouth, hasn't it? I bet you enjoyed sucking him off. Dirty whore!"

She then pulled on Daisy's hair, making her yelp into the gag. "Come on, across my lap." Daisy shuffled forward until she was lying face down across her Mistress's leather clad thighs. Bowsette looked down at the round fleshy cheeks of her ass. It was a wonderful sight. Daisy seemed to be squirming on her lap in anticipation. This was something that she had specifically requested. She turned her head, trying to look up at her Mistress. "Eyes forward," Bowsette barked. She quickly turned her head back.

Bowsette then raised her flat hand and brought it down hard, striking her cheeks with a hard slap. The gagged sub made a muffled moan. Bowsette was being careful not to slap too hard, she was very strong and didn't want to hurt her sub too much—just the right amount. She slapped the ass again and again, as Daisy squirmed and moaned on her lap.

"Bad girl! You know you deserve this, don't you?" The hard slaps echoed across the dungeon. Bowsette could see that her pale ass was getting quite red. She wondered how long she should keep this up, but then realised that she was the Mistress, it was up to her. She stopped as she felt Daisy squirming on her lap, anticipating the next strike. Bowsette waited a moment, until her sub seemed to relax and then gave one more hard slap, making her squeal into her gag. Her hand then rubbed over the warm firm ass.

"Ooh, look how red you ass has gotten, like a tomato. Have you learned your lesson?"

There was a brief pause and then Daisy slowly nodded her head. Bowsette pushed her off of her lap and the Princess tumbled to the stone floor. She propped herself up on an elbow and then started tenderly rubbing her sore butt. She looked up meekly at her Mistress. Bowsette moved her leg forward and put her boot on her chest, pushing her back. "Take it off," she commanded.

Daisy visibly winced as she sat up on her raw butt and started to undo the laces. Bowsette watched patiently as she slid off the boot and then the black sock underneath. She then put her other foot forward and Daisy removed that as well. Bowsette rubbed her bare feet over sub's gagged face and bare boobs. She then stood up, looming over the young woman on the floor. Daisy was looking up at her, awaiting her next command.

"Take off my pants." Daisy lifted herself up to her knees and moved her hands up to unlatch the front of her leather pants. She then pulled them down to reveal her Mistress's black bikini-bottom panties and then her long shapely legs. Bowsette raised each leg as she pulled the pants off. She then kicked them to the side, along with her boots. Daisy now knelt in front of her as she stood there in her panties. "Stay there," she said as she stepped around her and over to the table. Along with the golden crown, there were several toys and restraints laid out for her to use. She picked up the leather arm bracers and walked back to her kneeling sub.

"Arms behind your back." Daisy moved her arms back and Bowsette roughly took hold of them, slipping the bracers onto each arm. She threaded a leather strap from on bracer to the other and then pulled it tight and secured it, binding the arms together. She then raised her hands and loosened the thin strap on the gag before popping to ball out of her mouth again. Daisy didn't say anything as her Mistress moved around and stood before her again.

Bowsette smiled and patted her panties. "Now take them off." Daisy had a brief look of confusion as she pulled against her bound arms, but then she understood what her Mistress wanted her to do. She shuffled forward, moving her face close to Bowsette's crotch. She looked up and briefly met Bowsette's eyes as she leered down at her. Bowsette was sure she would be able to smell her arousal, her panties were quite wet.

Daisy lifted her face and carefully bit down on the elastic. She pulled them down with her teeth until a fiery red bush peeked out over the panties. She continued to pull them down to her thighs but with her arms bound behind her back she couldn't support herself and flopped down to the floor. Bowsette chuckled at her. "Get up, keep going." Daisy shuffled herself around and struggled to pull her legs beneath her and lift herself up again. She finally got into a squatting position and took hold of the panties with her teeth again. She pulled them down a little more before losing her balance and falling forward into Bowsette's legs. Bowsette laughed as her sub struggled, but she managed to raise her head and pull the wet panties down to her ankles. The Koopa Queen stepped out of them before sitting back on the bench and spreading her smooth thighs.

Daisy struggled to sit back up, once again wincing as she sat on her sore butt. Bowsette casually slid her hand down to her groin and began rubbing her fingers over the pink wet folds of her sex. It felt good, she needed some relief. She looked down at Daisy, "So, tell me, what do you Princesses get up to when you're together? Have you had a taste of Peach?"

"No Mistress."

"Are you lying to me?"

Daisy shook her head, "No Mistress."

"But you want to, don't you?"

Daisy hesitated for a moment and then said, "Yes Mistress."

"Of course you do, you're a dirty whore." She slipped a couple of fingers into her cunt and began slowly stroking it. Daisy watched on and bit her lower lip. Bowsette could see that she liked what she saw. "I look like her, don't I? Show me how you would eat a peach." She took her fingers out, presenting her rosy wet pussy.

Daisy came forward and moved her head between the Koopa Queen's thighs. She showed no hesitation as she began licking along the swollen lips, but looked little surprised at the heat radiating from it. "Hmm, yes, that's it. Service me!" Bowsette was thrilled to finally have Daisy's pretty mouth in her hot cunt.

She hummed with pleasure as she felt the tongue rub over her folds with long strokes. She reached down and got hold of Daisy's head mashing her face into her pulsing mound. Daisy moved her lips as her tongue speared into her hot channel and lashed about. "Ooh yeah, like that," Bowsette encouraged.

Bowsette let go of her head and her obedient sub kept her head buried in her crotch, eagerly working her mouth to please her. She slid her fingers over her mound, finding her pleasurable little nub and rubbing it in a circular motion. Her pussy pulsed with pleasure. Soon Daisy moved her face back and let out a laboured breath over the wet labia. Bowsette could see that her face was red and beads of sweat were running down her forehead.

"Can't handle the heat?"

Daisy just gave her a determined look and lunged back into her hot cunt, lashing her tongue inside her. Bowsette made a pleasurable moan as her cunt was being vigorously eaten out. The pleasure was steadily building. "Ooh Fuck. Yeah, keep it up. Make me cum!"

She continued to rub her clit and Daisy continued to work her lips and tongue until the pressure was reaching its peak. "Ugh...Yeah! Yeah!" Bowsette moaned as she was taken over the edge and her cunt began to flutter and pulse with intense pleasure. Her hot juices squirted over Daisy's face as she rode out a strong orgasm.

Daisy pulled back from the soaking pulsing cunt and caught her breath. She looked up at Bowsette with a smile on her red, wet face. Bowsette was bathing in the afterglow of her climax and almost smiled back, but she stayed in character. "Don't look so pleased with yourself, whore." She pushed the brunette back and she fell on to the ground with a yelp.

Bowsette stood and then stooped down and grabbed the naked Princess around her waist. Daisy yelped as she was lifted off the ground with ease and carried over to the table. She was flopped down onto the wooden table on her back, resting on her bound arms. Her stocking clad legs were spread and dangling over the edge.

Bowsette wiped away her wet hair sticking to her rosy face. She looked down over her bare pale boobs and then her pussy, seeing that her mound had been clean shaven. The puffy pink slit of her labia was glistening in the dungeon's flickering torchlight. She rubbed her hand down over her smooth skin and caressed her soft petals. She then gave the opening a few hard pats causing Daisy to writhe and moan beneath her.

Bowsette grinned at her strained face, seeing how hot and prurient she was, she needed to get off, too. The Redhead then looked over to selection of objects on the table. She reached for some more restraints and began to raise Daisy's dangling leg. "Gonna make sure you can't get away from me, Slave." She secured one strap around her ankle before pushing it to her thigh and tightening another strap. She did the same to the other leg, until both knees were bent sharply above the table.

She reached over and got hold of another item. It was a firm black bullet-shaped toy with a round flared base. She held it in front of Daisy's face, "So, where does this go?"

Daisy took in a quick breath, her Mistress could see the excitement in her eyes. "In...my ass, Mistress."

"Yes it does. Let's plug up that nasty hole."

Bowsette rubbed it along the curves of her abdomen and groin before moving it down to her own cunt. She rubbed it around her sodden lips, coating the toy with her hot juices. She then turned her attention to the bound Princess's little puckered star. Her finger prodded at the opening, making Daisy jerk. She then rubbed the slippery toy over it. She put her palm over the base and began to push. The tight asshole was resisting, but the determined Mistress was slowly forcing it in, stretching her wide. Daisy let out a loud, "Oooof," as it sunk in and was lodged in her asshole.

Bowsette smiled on, this was another toy she would like to have. She looked over on the table again and picked up something else. It was a thin silver chain with what looked like small metal rubber-tipped pegs on each end. She held it up over Daisy's face, "And where does this go?"

"On my tits, Mistress."

Bowsette nodded and proceeded to open one of the clamps and attach it to her right nipple. Daisy made a muffled groan as she felt her nipple being pinched by the clamp. Bowsette then attached the other one. She ran her fingers along the thin chain and then lifted it to give the clamps a gentle tug, being careful not to pull them off. Daisy clenched her teeth as her tender pink nipples were being pulled on.

Bowsette let the chain drop between her heaving breasts. She then held two fingers out in front of Daisy, "And where do these fingers go?"

"Uh...wherever you want them to, Mistress."

Bowsette gave a sharp-toothed grin, "Good answer." She knew where she wanted them to go. Her hand slipped down to her sub's exposed groin and stroked over her slippery folds. And then her two fingers split her lips apart and speared inside. She could hear Daisy's anguished moan as she fervently rubbed the soft warm flesh within. The wet orifice hugged her fingers tightly as she pushed them in and out. The bound Princess writhed and moaned beneath her.

"Oh, you like me ravishing your little pink flower!"

Bowsette moved her head down between the spread thighs and caught an intoxicating whiff of her aroused sex. She moved her fingers out and blew a sweltering hot breath over her swollen lips. Her tongue lashed out and swirled around the sodden opening before she pushed it inside and eagerly lapped at her juices. Daisy's bent legs were shuddering as she continued to make soft moans of pleasure.

Bowsette fervently rubbed her tongue up along the hugging inner wall before she flicked it out. Her fingers pushed in again and began rapidly moving back and forth as they fucked her. Soon she pushed in a third finger and spread them out, stretching the inflamed orifice open. Daisy let out another loud moan. The three fingers proceeded to roughly fuck her as Bowsette found the little nub of her clitoris with her tongue and licked and sucked.

"Ooh God! I'm...I'm going to cum!" cried Daisy.

Bowsette raised her head, "Did I tell you you could cum, Slave?!"

"Ugh...Nah...No Mistress."

"Do you think I'm here for your pleasure?"

"No Mistress. I'm...ungh...I'm here for yours."

"That's right." She continued to ram her fingers into the hugging cunt for a few moments, enjoying the anguished look on Daisy's face.

"Oooh...Please Mistress. Please may I cum?" Daisy begged.

"You may." Her head went back down and she continued to rub her tongue over Daisy's clit. Her fingers still pumper her frantically.

"Thank you Mistress...Ooooh!"

Daisy's moans grew louder and then she cried out, "Ahh, I'm cumming!" Bowsette could feel her cunt pulse and tighten down. She raised her head again to look at Daisy's red ecstatic face as she rode out a strong orgasm. Her fingers never stopped pumping the climaxing cunt. Daisy threw her head back and cried out "Oooh Fuck!"

The orgasm slowly subsided and Bowsette slowed her thrusting fingers before pulling them out. Warm juices dripped from her hand. Daisy was breathing heavily as her Mistress loomed over her. Her pussy juices were wiped over her hot face. The fingers were pushed over her lips and she meekly opened her mouth and sucked on them. She looked up at Bowsette with a blissful look in her blue eyes.