Bowsette - Beauty and Beast Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think that I'm done with you yet." Bowsette then put her arms around her torso and pulled her up from the table. She turned around and placed the bound brunette on the stone floor. Bowsette then stood over her. Daisy looked up to see her bare pussy with its patch of scarlet fur, large boobs held in a black corset and a wicked leering smile.

"My fingers can get you off, but you love a big thick appendage, don't you?" She bent down and reached between her legs, she then pulled forth her reptilian tail. "I have one right here for you."

Daisy looked up at her curiously as she squatted over her chest. Holding the tail, Bowsette rubbed it over her clamped boobs, jingling the chain and making Daisy flinch. The tail moved up along her slender neck and the over a rosy cheek. She placed the pointed tip to her lips and Daisy didn't need to be told to open her mouth. The tapered tail got quite thick just inches from the end, and Daisy found herself opening wide with her lips wrapped around the appendage.

"That's it, suck me off," said Bowsette as she slowly moved her tail back and forth into her mouth. Her tail was by no means as sensitive as a cock, but she did enjoy the sensation of the warm mouth sucking and the tongue rubbing over it. She also enjoyed the sight of the thick tail going into the Princess's mouth, like some kind of oversized monster cock.

"What would your subjects say if they saw you? Lying on the dirty floor sucking off a Koopa tail?" she teased.

She slipped a hand down to her cunt and fingered herself while Daisy continued to obediently suck on her tail. Soon she pulled it out as Daisy made a lewd slurping noise. She slapped her wet tail against her face a few times. "Now I'm going to fuck you, you dirty whore."

She stood up and moved down between Daisy's bent and spread legs. Squatting and taking the tail in her hand, she rubbed it along the wet bald mound. She carefully lined the small tip between her puffy pink petals and it easily sunk in. As it pushed in a few inches the tail got thick and spread the hole wide. Daisy let out a loud moan, "Ooooh, Mistress!" Bowsette chuckled as she slowly pulled back before pushing it in again until the thick shaft stretched her open. She wasn't going to fuck her deep, but was going to give her a good stretch.

Bowsette bobbed up and down as she gave the moaning Princess short slow thrusts. She looked down at the pink slit being continually spread open as she pumped it with her thick appendage. Soon she started to push it in harder and deeper and a couple more inches were sinking in, stretching her wider. Daisy squealed and writhed beneath her. "Oooh Fuck!...nagh...it's too much!"

Was it too much for her to take? She just needed to say the safe word and it would stop. But Daisy was only moaning and taking each hard thrust. The muscles in Bowsette's legs were beginning to burn as she bobbed up and down in the squatting position, but she continued to enthusiastically fuck her bound captive.

Daisy was gasping and squealed and moaned beneath her. "Oooh, Mistress...can...can I cum...please?" she pleaded.

"You better cum while I'm fucking you!"

She gave several more hard thrusts before Daisy let out an ecstatic cry. Bowsette stopped and kept her tail wedged in as the pussy convulsed around it. Daisy writhed and moaned beneath her as her climax washed over her. Bowsette pulled her tail out and the juice spilled out with it. Her saturated pink flower now had a good gape, Bowsette enjoyed the sight. She looked down at the black circular base beneath it. She got down on her knees and took hold of the plug, pulling on it. It took a bit of force and Daisy gasped loudly before the plug popped out of her ass. Her asshole gaped for a moment too, before slowly closing up.

Bowsette decided to unstrap her bent legs then, and Daisy was relieved to be able to stretch them out. She realised that lying on her bound arms would not be too comfortable either. She lifted Daisy up off the floor and into a standing position, but had to hold her as she was very unsteady on her legs.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress," Daisy said meekly.

"Do you want to continue?"

"Do whatever you like with me Mistress. I am yours."

Bowsette looked around the dungeon, "I have a few more ideas."

+++++

Some time later, Bowsette was in a very different environment from the gloomy castle dungeon. She was on the opulent balcony of Daisy's master bedroom, sitting in the heated water of her marble hot tub. There was a high stone roof above her, but she could look out at the clear blue Sarasaland sky. The sun shone down overhead, so it must have been early afternoon. They had spent most of the morning playing in the dungeon.

Bowsette was naked in the tub, her large boobs submerged in the water. Her wet red hair was no longer tied back and hung behind her neck and flowed freely in the water. It felt nice, though it could have been much hotter for her taste, she liked it scalding. She looked over as Daisy let her fluffy yellow bathrobe dropped to the stone floor. She admired her handiwork, red lines and patches marked her smooth pale skin, particularly around her pert tits and groin.

Daisy stepped into the tub and slipped down into the water. She let out a long pleasurable moan, "Ooooooh, yes! I need this, I am so sore."

"Are you okay?" asked Bowsette, "I wasn't too rough on you, was I?"

Daisy just gave her a sultry look and started to move closer.

"I said some demeaning thing to you. You know I didn't mean it."

Daisy then wrapped her arms around her, pressing into her with her soft body. Bowsette smiled and put her arm around the smaller woman, while her head snuggled against her neck. "You were amazing," said Daisy softly. "Better than I imagined."

Bowsette was relieved to hear this, she felt quite warm as the Princess embraced her. "Good...I had fun, too."

"Oh, I could tell," Daisy said with a smile in her voice.

"I wasn't sure how I would do. I wasn't experienced with that kind of play."

"Yeah...me neither."

"What?" Bowsette was surprised. "But you had the dungeon ready, and all that equipment. You seemed to know what you wanted."

"Hmm, I've been interested in that for some time. I've had a lot of fantasies. But I was lacking a good dom. The people around here, they would be afraid to treat their Princess like that...even if it is what she wanted. Heh, and Luigi didn't have it in him." She then raised her head and looked into Bowsette's eyes. "But now I've found my Mistress. Say you will do it again some time...please." Bowsette teased her with a hesitant hum, and Daisy continued. "You could kidnap me and take me back to Bowser's castle. You have experience with that, don't you? I was kind of jealous of Peach."

"Nothing sexual ever happened with Peach at my castle." Bowsette wanted to make that clear.

"Yeah, she said Bowser was always respectful, always made sure she was comfortable. It would be different with me, you can have your fun."

"I would need to talk to Mario about that."

"Oh, yes. He can join in too. I could have a Mistress and a Master," she said excitedly.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. We will see." Bowsette then pictured Mario sticking his cock into Daisy, fucking her while she was bound and helpless, and the idea aroused her. It was a little hard imagining him as a dom though, he was such a nice guy. This was definitely something she wanted to talk to him about.

She rubbed her hand lovingly over Daisy's arm and she responded by snuggling closer. There were a few moments of silence between them as they relaxed in the tepid waters. Bowsette thought it was funny that this came along just after she chose to embrace Bowser as part of her. That was him coming out in that dungeon, he liked to dominate. Expressing that with someone who loved to be dominated was a good outlet. She was sated and contempt.

Then Daisy spoke again, "Heh, you fucked me with your tail. I wasn't expecting that. I came so hard."

"Dirty girl." Bowsette said with a smile.

+++++

Around an hour later, the two of them were dressed again and walking down the grand staircase of the castle. They were entering the large open courtyard, which boasted beautiful impeccably maintained gardens, hosting a large variety of colourful flowers.

Wendy saw them and quickly walked over. "So, the two of you finally surface. Oh, and you both look very pleased. Did you enjoy your private meeting? I bet you did a lot to further relations between our two Kingdoms."

Daisy blushed and nodded, while Bowsette gave her a toothy grin, "Jealous, Wendy?"

"Hmph. Just a bit tired of waiting around for you."

"I trust my subjects took good care of you?" said Daisy.

"They were very nice, though I got the impression they don't get many Koopa guests."

"Perhaps that can change, you are welcome to visit any time."

"Thanks...it is a beautiful castle."

"Yeah," said Bowsette. "It has been great, but I should to be getting back to my castle. I miss my dear husband and my boy terribly."

"Of course," said Daisy. Then she turned to see her middle-aged male castellan approach them. Bowsette was surprised to see someone familiar walking behind him, a moustachioed man in blue overalls with a green shirt and cap.

"Your highness, Master Luigi has arrived to see you."

Luigi approached and stopped in front of them, he seemed surprised to see Bowsette and Wendy there too. He looked at Daisy fondly, "Daisy, thank you for the invitation. I'm always happy to visit your wonderful Kingdom. You...you look radiant."

"Thank you Luigi," Daisy said smiling. "I am feeling quite contempt and happy. Of course, you know my other guests."

"Hey there, how's my favourite brother in law?" said Bowsette warmly.

"Hi Bowsette, Im-a fine, thank you." He then looked around, "Eh, Mario is not here with you?"

"No, he's looking after the castle for me, still adjusting to being the Koopa King."

"Oh yeah, that's a big adjustment for us all." He looked over to Wendy and gave her a sheepish smile. Wendy seemed to be looking at him wide-eyed, wondering what he was doing there. "Hello Wendy, you look very nice, too."

Wendy blushed and then only managed to get out, "Hi."

"They had just come for a brief diplomatic visit, and things have gone quite well," said Daisy.

"Oh," said Luigi. He look a little hesitant, "You uh...you know the Mushroom Kingdom is a little on edge right now...regarding the Koopa Kingdom."

"I know, and we were discussing how we could calm the situation down. Weren't we Queen Bowsette?"

"Uh...yes. The Koopas only want peace and friendship with the other Kingdoms. Princess Peach is reasonable. She will see that."

Luigi nodded, "I think maybe the wedding has upset her. I'm sure Mario will be able to help calm things down."

Daisy looked over to Wendy and then to Luigi. "Oh, shoot! I invited you here, but then something came up. Important Princess business, Isn't that right, Tompton?"

"Huh?" said the castellan, looking confused.

"The important issue you said required my urgent attention," she prompted.

"Oh..uh, yes...the Easton trade negotiations. Very important."

"Oh...this is a bad time?" said Luigi, looking disappointed.

"But hey, this is fortunate. I have my other honoured guest here," she said gesturing to Wendy. "You can keep each other entertained while I attend my important business. Use any of the facilities you like, and my subjects will attend to anything you require."

Luigi looked to Wendy, who still didn't know what was going on. "Uh, yeah, okay then."

Bowsette let out a soft chuckle, so this was her game. She was hooking the two of them up. It was a nice gesture, and unexpected. "I still need to get back to my Kingdom. But Wendy, you can stay a while longer. Your companionship on this trip was much appreciatied, I think you've earned a break. Come back to Bowser's Castle when you're ready."

"Oh...really?" said Wendy. She looked at Luigi, "I...I guess I could stay a while longer."

"Great," said Daisy brightly. "Well, I need to go and do the thing. Goodbye Queen Bowsette, thank you for visiting, it has been wonderful."

"Bye Daisy," Bowsette said as the Princess came closer and gave her an enthusiastic hug, pressing her soft body against her. She wrapped her arms around her and hugged her back.

Daisy whispered into her ear, "I keep the bedroom door on my balcony unlocked. I hope I don't get whisked away in the night."

Bowsette smiled as she broke away from her embrace. She took in the smiling brunette one last time and then turned to the others. Luigi was watching on as they hugged, "So long, Bowsette. Say hello to Mario for me."

"Come here you," said Bowsette as she approached him and wrapped her arms around him in a hug. He was surprised as her big boobs pressed into his neck and he cautiously hugged her back. "I look forward to spending more time with you, we're family now."

When she stepped back she could see that he was red faced. "Yeah...me too," he said shyly.

And Wendy wasn't going to be left out, she went over and bent down to hug her. "Remember the crown," she whispered. "You're perfect how you are." Then she stepped back, "Have fun, you two."

Wendy was beaming. "Thank you, my Queen. It has been quite a trip, hasn't it?

"Oh yeah!"

+++++

Daisy's people provided transport to the warp pipes. From there Bowsette bid Sarasaland goodbye and strolled through the pipe which warped her to the Koopa Kingdom. She looked out over the barren landscape with rocky hills and lava lakes as the torrid air enveloped her. She took in a deep breath and could smell the sulphur and smoke. It was good to be home.

The returned Queen began walking down the grey stone road. On foot it would be night time when she made it back to her castle. She couldn't wait to see Mario again, to hold him in her arms and kiss him. She already decided to tell him everything that happened on her quest.

Good news honey, I don't need the stupid Super Crown any more, Bowser is still a part of me, but he won't try to kill you. By the way, I was ass-fucked by a bunch of lizard men and I violated Princess Daisy in a dungeon. Perhaps she would try to be more tactful than that.

She watched the sky turn a vibrant orange colour as the sun set. She walked on as it got darker and the landscape was lit with the orange glow of the lava pits. Eventually the road turned and she saw the imposing Bowser's Castle sitting in the centre of the bright lava lake with the wide stone path leading up to the huge front gate. As she got closer she noted something odd—the grand iron gate was closed. She usually left it open.

She reached the stone path and could feel the heat of the churning lava below. She felt relieved that she was finally reaching the end of her journey and would soon be home. There were figures up on the battlements looking down at her.

"Halt, who goes there?" called out the Koopa Trooper.

Bowsette stopped in front of the gate and glared up at him, "It's me, your Queen, Idiot. I have returned successful from my quest. Now open the gate!"

"No!"

"What the fuck to do mean, No! I'm giving you a command."

"We have been ordered not to let you in."

Bowsette could feel her temper starting to rise, "Mario would not give that order. Open up or you're going to get it!"

"Mario is no longer our ruler, and neither are you."

"MOTHERFUCKER!!" Bowsette screamed, clenching her fists. "Where is he? WHERE'S MARIO!!"

"Locked away. He is our prisoner."

"BY WHO? Who claims my throne? Who's ass do I have to kick?"

The Koopa Trooper did not respond for a moment and looked behind him. Then the little blue-robed magikoopa flew over the castle walls on hir broom and zoomed down until shi was hovering high in front of Bowsette. "The only one who has ever had the right to claim dominion over the Koopa nation."

"Kamek, you piece of shit! I go away for a little while and you think you can steal my throne?" The enraged Queen got into a threatening stance and unsheathed her claws in front of her. "Well come on then. Battle me for it, you coward!"

Kamek just smirked at her, "Heh, not me. You know me, I have always been contempt being the true power behind the throne. No, the Koopas only have one true ruler, King Bowser!"

Bowsette gave him a toothy grin, "I hate to break it to you, but Bowser is gone for good. I have seen to that."

Kamek gave her a smug smile and then pulled a short sceptre from hir waist. Bowsette could see that it held a bright shining orb at the end. She tensed and prepared herself to dodge a magic attack. Then there was a loud crash as the huge iron doors swung open, there were heavy footsteps as the familiar large hulking figure stepped forward.

Bowsette gasped, "No! That's not possible!"

Bowser stood before her. He threw his head back and gave an aggressive roar. A crowd of Koopa Troopers and Goombas were gathered in the courtyard behind him. They were all chanting, "Bowser, Bowser, Bowser..."

"You fool!" said Kamek. "I followed you out to Birabuto. You callously discarded the Super Crown. I used it to gain access to the Star Temple. And now..." Shi held up the sceptre as it shone brightly, "I have obtained a star core, it grants me near limitless power."

"But how—," Bowser suddenly lunged forward and slammed her with his heavy fist, knocking her back onto the ground. He roared and lowered his head before spewing out a hot stream of flame which engulfed her. Bowsette then leapt forward through the flames and delivered a strong left hook to the side of his head. Bowser stopped breathing fire and roared as she started slashing at his face with her claws, trying to scratch at his eyes. She yelped a large hand roughly grabbed her. She desperately kicked out at him before she was lifted and slammed into the ground. Bowser then kicked her away, sending her tumbling along the stone path.

Bowsette groaned as she slowly picked herself up. Her burnt clothes were deteriorating and falling off of her. She couldn't believe that she had to have this fight again. Kamek whirled around her on hir broom. "You thought you could get rid of Bowser. But you forgot...we had a Bowser in waiting right here."

"No!" Bowsette cried out, looking at Bowser wide-eyed. "Junior?! You Fucker! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY SON?!!"

"They grow up so fast, don't they?"

Bowser stomped forward. Bowsette's mind was still reeling, she could barely recognise her son in his wild rage-filled eyes. "Junior, stop this. I am your mother. You've always wanted a mother. I love you, no matter what."

She ducked a swinging fist before he grabbed her again, turning and tossing her at great speed. Bowsette smashed into the great stone wall of the castle, causing rubble to fly in all directions. She fell to the ground, leaving a large crater in the damaged wall. Bowsette was dazed and wracked with pain as she struggled to pick herself up. Kamek flew in front of her again.

"You...nngh...you brainwashed him."

"You have taught me the perils of giving Bowser too much free will," Kamek said coldly.

"Traitor! You are the fucking monster!"

"You are the one who has betrayed the Koopa Kingdom. You have made the choice to turn your shell on being Bowser, now you face the consequences. Your son is fulfilling his destiny. As will you...to die by his hand."

"How can you do this? You raised me. You were like a parent to me."

Kamek just looked down at her with a scowl, "And to me...you are a failed first attempt."

The magikoopa's words hurt her more than any of Bowsers attacks. She balled her fists as her temper flared. "I had finally got everything I wanted. I was finally happy. I won't let you take everything away from me. I won't let you damn my son!" She opened her mouth and threw a stream of flame at the floating magikoopa. The flames hit an invisible magical barrier and curled around hir. Kamek turned and flew away, just barely dodging a large piece of stone Bowsette had tossed.