Boy Toy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting back, she studied the image before her. What a picture! He's like a Greek god. Hard, tight body, smooth skin. Virile, and ever so ready. All mine to play with.

"Spread your legs wide," she ordered. Immediately he scooted his feet outward. Her hand reached up between his thighs and gripped his balls.

"Tell me," she said. "Did you cum when your girlfriend touched you?"

He sucked in a breath.

"You must answer all my questions," Elizabeth said firmly, applying more pressure to his vulnerable testicles.

His head rolled back. "Yes..." he stammered. "I couldn't help it."

Elizabeth grinned and took her hand away. He was quivering, so close.

"How are you ever going to please a woman if you cum at the slightest contact?" she teased.

"I...I don't know. There must be something wrong with me."

"No, Brian. It's perfectly normal. But young men recover quickly. The second time you last longer. Experienced girls know that, and count on it."

"It was so embarrassing. It scared her, and she never touched me again."

Elizabeth laughed, returning her hand to cup the sensitive orbs. She bounced them lightly on her palm. "Young girls are so skittish. They are terrified of getting pregnant. I solved that problem. Now I can enjoy all the sex I want, whenever I want. Like right now..."

Fingering his balls with one hand, she grasped the base of his cock with the other and leaned in with her mouth. She looked up into his eyes as her tongue lapped the precum from the crown.

"OHHH...," he moaned.

She smiled. "Delicious. You are on the verge. With just a couple of squeezes and pulls I could bring you off right now. Let's see..."

"OH YES... OHHHH..."

He pushed his groin toward her, his body rigid, eyes closed. Elizabeth milked him, felt the rising surge, urged it on, thrilled with her power.

"OHHH GODDD...." he cried as the first spurt arced toward her, splashing like a wave on her neck and cleavage. She continued to pump him, reveling in the sounds of his pleasure, not caring about the sticky mess on her shirt. On and on he continued to convulse, long after his reservoir was exhausted.

Finally, he calmed, and she released her hold to let him sink to his knees.

"Incredible," she sighed. "You needed that. A bit better than doing it to yourself, eh?"

"Oh my god, a hundred times better, a thousand times. I never..."

She laughed. "You've so much to learn. Now stand up and turn around so I can undo your hands. Then you can recover while I go clean up."

After releasing the wrist cuffs, she slapped his bare ass with her hand, once on each cheek. "Get some water and relax on the porch," she said. "But don't get dressed. I won't be long."

***

Ten minutes later Elizabeth came out through the door onto the front porch. She had changed into a white lace baby doll nighty. The bodice molded her breasts, anchoring the flowing skirt which lay loosely over her hips, ending at the top of her thighs. Delicate flowered patterns dotted the see-through mesh, whose whiteness contrasted the smooth, tanned skin below. It was obvious she was wearing nothing else.

Her long dark hair was down, framing her face, the tips caressing the sides of her breasts. She raised her arms and locked her hands behind her head, thrusting her body forward in an alluring display. Her acorn nipples puckered the lace, fighting to break through. Below the tight top the garment hung like a robe, which swished open and closed as she walked toward him in high-heeled slippers.

Brian stood with his back to the porch railing and let his eyes roam over the goddess before him. As instructed, he had remained naked. She smiled and watched his cock jerk to attention. Just as I expected. A ten-minute recovery. The third time may take a bit longer, but I've got all day.

"You must like what you see," she purred. "What did I tell you about recovery time?"

Moving closer, she extended her tongue and licked her lips. He reached for her. She frowned and put a finger against his chest.

"No, Brian. You don't touch me without permission. That's the rule. But once I allow it, you can use your imagination and explore me as you wish. You will learn what pleases me, and I will do the same with you. I will control when you cum. When you are not with me, you will never, ever masturbate. I'll know if you do, and you'll be sorry. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he gasped.

"Good."

She dropped her hand and closed her thumb and forefinger on the tip of his rigid cock. "Do you want to see me naked, Brian? Do you want to run your hands and mouth over my tits and ass, and up between my legs."

"GOD, YES..."

"I want it too, Brian. Now come inside. I will put on a show for you."

Look at that tight bum and those muscled legs. I can't wait to grip him with my hands and thighs as he fucks me. But first I will give us both a treat.

She guided him to sit in the chair facing the room. He sat with his back straight and his hands on his knees. His cock stood up like the stake in a game of horseshoes. Standing ten feet away, she began to sway her hips. Then, with her hands behind her head, she shimmied her breasts, like they were ripe fruit swaying in the breeze, just out of reach of a starving man. Brian's hand went instinctively to his cock, grabbing and pulling at it like he couldn't help himself.

"Stop that!" barked Elizabeth. "You don't ever touch yourself without my permission," she scolded. But she edged closer to him, and her tits and hips kept up their sinuous motion, designed to drive him to distraction.

When she was inches away, she smiled. "Open your legs."

Standing between his thighs she pulled his head against her breasts. Immediately he began to nuzzle and kiss her, scooching the cobwebbed fabric over her hard nipples.

"Hmm... nice...."

A wet teat found its way into his mouth. Instinctively he began to suck.

"Gum it more..." she moaned. "Let me feel your tongue. Don't be afraid to nibble. And grip my ass with your hands. Ahhh..."

All his hesitation and shyness seemed to evaporate. One hand went up under the skirt to grab her ass, and the other yanked down the bodice to free her tits for his mouth. She gasped and let his passion run, loving the sensations and her ability to drive him.

His cock rubbed against her legs, desperate for stimulation. She obliged by gripping him between her knees, rolling the throbbing shaft like she was molding clay.

"Ohhh... ohhh... ohhh...", he whimpered, thrashing his face from side to side between her tits.

"Steady big boy," she laughed. "You'll last longer this time, but not by much. And I've got other things I want to do to you."

She released his cock and spread her legs wide. Then, shuffling forward she straddled his lap and sat on his thighs, her slippery pussy up against the hard column of his erection. His body stiffened as he dug his fingers dug into the soft flesh of her ass and pulled her against him.

"Ummm...", she moaned, twisting to position the hard rod like it was a sausage in a bun. "That's nice. Now lift and slide me back and forth...slowly."

Oh, that's nice... so strong... there, there... oh yes.. right on the clit... can't wait... must have him in me...

"Raise me," she cried, and when he did, she seized him and nudged the moist tip into position.

He did not need to be told what to do next. Up and down he pounded her hips, reaching deep into her, both of them thrashing and moaning as the climax built to a mutual crescendo.

***

That night Elizabeth was on her cell phone. "Julie, you would not believe what I've got going."

"Do tell," said Julie. "You know we have no secrets. I assume from your tone that it's something sensual."

"It's way beyond sensual. I've managed to bring one of my fantasies to life."

Julie laughed. "I hope it's one of the ones we've talked about.'

"It is indeed. And I'm willing to share."

"You have a stud under your control? With no complications? Is it the yard boy?"

"Yes," gushed Elizabeth. "Brian is the most gorgeous boy toy imaginable. He's completely under my spell. And he's coming back tomorrow afternoon."

Julie breathed into the phone. "So I'll get to meet him..."

"More than meet," laughed Elizabeth. "You're going have the time of your life!

"Whoa...what have you done so far?"

Elizbeth laughed. "Oh not much. Just stripped him, spanked him, brought him off, and then fucked him."

"My god! All that on the first day?"

"That was all just before lunch," she chuckled. "In the afternoon I taught him how to eat pussy."

"Details! I want to know everything!" Julie gushed.

"He took to it like a cat to cream. Of course, my switch on his bare ass helped keep him focused."

Julie breathed into the phone. "A real submissive at nineteen?"

"Too soon to tell. Right now he's wallowing in sex, willing to do anything. He's big and strong, and I didn't want to make myself too vulnerable in the beginning, so I tied him up."

"He let you do that?"

"No problem. He liked it."

"Don't you feel a little guilty, an older woman taking advantage of a boy like that?"

"Not at all. Why should I? Older women teach him in school. I'm just another teacher. And what I teach him will be more valuable than algebra."

"That's for sure," laughed Julie. "And you get to structure the lessons for your own pleasure. No emotional complications with beer-bellied, insecure men."

"So true," agreed Elizabeth. "It's sex in its purest form. I love bringing him up, driving those hormones until he's in another world. After he cums, he's like a grateful puppy."

"Ummm... You're making me hot."

"You won't believe how hard his body is. When I get him going his cock is like a newel post."

"Liz, you are one naughty bitch. Don't wear him out before I get there tomorrow."

"Wear short shorts and a tight T. He'll like that. Sleep well."

***

Late the next afternoon Elizabeth met Julie at the bus stop. Brian had come to work an hour earlier, and she had resisted the temptation to play before her friend arrived.

"I can't wait to meet your boy toy," Julie exclaimed, slipping into the car. "Your phone call kept me awake a long-time last night."

"I thought it might," laughed Elizabeth. "I see you dressed appropriately."

"Do you think this shirt is too tight?"

"Not for where we're going. But you must have turned some heads on the bus."

"Yea," said Julie. "But all old geezers. None like the hunk you described."

"Brian came to work an hour ago," said Elizabeth. "I put him to work in the garden and told him a friend would be coming later. He looked disappointed that I didn't bring him inside and fuck him right away."

"Thanks for leaving him all primed and ready. I'm hot to trot."

"What are friends for?" Elizabeth replied. "You get first crack today. I'll order him to obey you."

***

The two provocatively dressed women emerged from their car and walked hand-in-hand to where Brian was tying tomato plants to stakes. He was on his knees, bare-foot and bare-chested. His only clothing was the pair of loose-fitting gym shorts that Elizabeth had given him to wear.

"You must be Brian," said Julie brightly. "I've heard so much about you."

"Oh...", was all he could manage, his eyes riveted on the tent points in her shirt. No bra muted the shape of the hard nipples poking the tight fabric. Elizabeth watched and smiled.

"This is my friend, Julie," she said. "She will be staying tonight. You are to obey her like you would me. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now stand up. And put your hands behind your head. Julie will want to inspect you."

Brian gulped, but climbed rapidly to his feet. He stood straight, a full head taller than Julie, the muscles in his naked chest taught from the position of his raised arms. The bulge in his shorts began to noticeably expand. The women looked and smiled.

"Very nice," said Julie, as she ran her fingertips lightly over his chest. "I'm going to enjoy getting to know you, all of you."

Her hand slid down over his stomach and under the waist band. "Especially this part," she cooed, wrapping her fingers around his now full erection.

She looked up into his eyes. "I saw you admiring my tits as we came in. They're not as big as Elizabeth's, but they're a very firm handful." She squeezed, bringing him up onto his toes. "Would you like to feel them?"

"AHH..."

"No, no. Keep your hands where they are. I'll just rub the tips on your stomach. Like this... umm... no bra... can you tell?"

Slowly she dragged the hard tips over his skin, while at the same time gently pulling on his cock. His breath came in rasping gasps.

"All natural, Brian," she stuttered, becoming more aroused by the second. "You are going to get to know them well."

"Ahh.."

"Ready for my top to come off?"

"OH GOD..."

She stepped back. "Elizabeth, be a dear and pull down his shorts. I want to watch his reaction."

"You've got him up to full speed already," laughed Elizabeth. "I didn't expect you to attack so quickly."

"He's so delicious, just like you described. Why waste time? Besides, I know you like watching me work. Now, please, his shorts...go behind him so you don't block my view."

Elizabeth grinned as she knelt and slowly drew Brian's shorts down the thick columns of his legs. "Raise your feet, boy, so I can get you naked for my friend," she cooed.

He complied; his eyes wide. "Oh shit, this is too much...", he moaned.

"Not at all. Now stand up straight. Hands behind you."

Sucking in a deep breath, he stood, rigid as a statue, his stiff cock straight out at a right angle.

Julie moved her eyes up and down his tight body. "Very nice," she said. "Look how stiff he is. And he hasn't even seen my tits yet."

"Nothing like a nineteen-year-old," giggled Elizabeth. "Not like those old guys who think they're so great. Take off your shirt and let's see if it gets even harder."

Pulling her shoulders back Julie jerked the tight shirt over her head. Her perky breasts bounced once, then settled, the hard nipples pointing rakishly upward, begging for attention.

The boy's cock jerked and bobbed like a predator closing on its prey. Milky fluid oozed over the tip. Julie smiled and shimmied her tits, teasing him more. Then she knelt, seized his balls with one hand, and the base of his cock with the other, pulling his groin up against her chest.

"You like, Brian? You like the feel of my tits on your dick? I'll just move it around a bit, in and out of the valley, rub the slippery tip up over the little nubs. Ummm..."

"OH... OH..."

"Now don't you cum on me, not yet. I'm not through with you."

Back and forth she dragged the wet wand over her hard nipples, delighting in his moans and her own stimulation.

"Poor boy," she said. "I know you want to get your hands on them. Not yet. But I'll let you kiss them. Sit down on the ground. Liz, please hold his hands behind him."

He dropped in front of her, his face inches from her out thrust tits. Elizabeth knelt behind him, grabbing his wrists and pulling them together.

"Perfect," Julie squealed. "Now, Brian, stick out your tongue and lick."

Eagerly he tongued her, moving from one nipple to the other and back, swirling around the areolas and dabbing the points. Elizabeth watched, her excitement growing by the second. She was surprised and delighted by her friend's aggressiveness.

With her fingers in the boy's hair Julie maneuvered his face to sponge her bulging flesh with his mouth and tongue. Moaning, she urged him on, maneuvering her hard nipples over his lips and into his mouth. Gumming and sucking he scooted closer, twisting to rub his cock on her leg.

"Ahh," she whispered. "Your little friend is feeling left out. Let's see if I can help."

She slipped out of her sandals and scooted back so she could get her toes over the tip of his erection. His body jerked like she had touched him with a live wire.

"Never felt this before, have you?" she asked sweetly. "There's something special about a foot massage on a man's dick. Liz, let's lay him out so I can do it properly."

"Whatever you say, honey," laughed Elizabeth. "It's your show."

"And I'm loving it," Julie breathed. "Down on your back, Brian. Hands at your side."

The boy complied immediately, settling his bare ass into the stubby grass. Elizabeth dragged over a lawn chair and placed it beside him.

"Perfect," said Julie, sitting and putting her bare feet on the boy's thighs. "Now look up into my eyes, Brian, while I pleasure you. You're going to cum like never before. Then in gratitude you're going to do the same for me. Ready?"

"OH GOD... WHATEVER YOU WANT..."

"That's my boy. Now I'll just trap you between my soles, like this..."

"Jesus!'

"And I'll slide them back and forth, like this..."

"OHHHH..."

"And I'll curl my toes over the tip, like this..."

"NGAAARGH..."

"Liz, he's getting real close. Kneel down and tease his balls."

"You're going to give him a heart attack," tittered Elizabeth. "Spread your legs, Brian."

Lying between his open thighs with her face inches from the throbbing cock, Elizbeth cupped his balls and diddled her fingers. At the same time Julie gripped his cock firmly between the soles of her feet and pumped.

"YEEEEEE...AHHHH...." The overstimulated boy cried out and erupted in a gusher of creamy fluid that coated Julie's legs as far as her kneecaps.

"My goodness, look at that," Elizabeth gasped. "If he were in you, it would have gone clear up to your neck. This boy's going to knock up some girl for sure."

"It's about time I had something in me," moaned Julie. "This has made me randy as hell!"

"Me too," agreed Elizabeth. "Let's take him inside and put him to work."

12