Boy Toy Ch. 02

Story Info
The women continue to tease and torment their yard boy.
2.7k words
4.65
14.3k
16

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In Chapter 1, Elizabeth and Julie rent a secluded "getaway" cottage for the summer. Both are attractive, horny, and bisexual. Brian, a nineteen year-old local boy they hire as a weekend gardener, willingly submits to their sexual demands.

"Seeking him go off like that has me so horny I can't stand it," said Julie, as they marched the naked 19-year-old into the cottage.

"You won't have to wait long," said her friend, Elizabeth. "He'll be ramrod stiff again in ten minutes. How do you want it? Doggie style? In the ass? Or would you like a good tonguing first? Brian will do whatever we tell him. Isn't that right, Brian?"

"Yes, ma'am," he quickly replied.

Julie slumped in a chair and admired the youthful physique on the boy in front of her. "I'd like to play with him some more first," she said, reaching up and fondling his balls. "I love be the one providing a first experience. Do you think he's ever felt a finger on his prostate?"

"Ha," laughed Elizabeth. "I doubt he even knows what a prostate is. What about it, Brain? Ever hear of the prostate gland?"

"No, ma'am," he answered honestly.

"Must not be any gay boys in this area," tittered Julie. "I guess I'll have to show him."

"I'm all out of lube," Elizabeth said. "I used it up on myself last night."

"Naughty...naughty..." tittered Julie. "We'll have to use something else. Do you have any butter?"

"Yes, but it's frozen."

"That's good," said Julie. "We'll warm it a little and sculpt it into the right shape to ease up into his ass. It'll melt and coat his insides."

Elizabeth grinned. "And it'll taste good too."

"Too bad you can't tongue a prostate," Julie laughed. "You'd need a really long tongue. You need to go in a couple of inches."

"We'd better be careful," said Elizabeth. "The first time a man feels a finger on his prostate is a shock. He could go berserk, and he's a big, strong lad. I've known men who can't stand it."

"And others who can't get enough," said Julie. "Most men associate prostate stimulation with being gay and claim they don't like it. But if you persist and do it right, they'll be hooked."

Elizabeth smiled. "You can show me your technique. This will be fun."

"Wait a minute!" protested Brain. "I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not sure I want this!"

"You'll do as your told," Elizabeth snapped. "Remember our deal. You agreed to obey my every command."

"And you promised not to hurt me," he whined.

"Yes, but I'll decide when you're being hurt."

Brian's cock had been slowly rising and was now almost fully erect. Julie smiled and used her left hand to lightly stroke it, while still teasing his balls. "Don't be so skittish. Put yourself in our hands. In fact, I think you should be restrained, so you'll know you can't do anything about what's about to happen. That sturdy dining table will be perfect."

She pumped him a few times, then rose to her feet, keeping a firm hold on the hard cock, and led him to the table. "Lie on your stomach on the top, keeping your feet on the floor. Elizabeth, cut me a couple of pieces of that clothesline."

When he hesitated, Julie's hand left his cock and closed on his balls. "Down, boy," she hissed.

"Okay, okay...don't squeeze...please... not so hard..."

"Then do as you're told. Your body belongs to me now. Tie him down, Liz."

Working quickly, Elizabeth tied the lines around his wrists and then secured them to the end legs of the table. Propping himself on his elbows he could raise his head, but otherwise he was immobilized, bent at right angles with his bum in the air.

Julie released his balls and slapped his ass. "Perfect," she crooned. "I can get at all the fun parts and do what I want. But I don't like the way the edge of the table is cutting into his stomach."

"I'll shove this chair cushion under there," said Elizabeth. "Done. How's that feel, Brian?"

"Better. But I'm so exposed..."

"That's the idea," laughed Julie. "Exposed and helpless."

Elizabeth patted the rounded humps of the boy's ass. "He looks so sexy in this position," she mused. "It reminds me of the first time I took it in the butt. I was tied down on a table, just like this."

"Do tell," said Julie. "How old were you?"

"About his age, a freshman in college. A professor caught me cheating. I had to report to his apartment every Wednesday evening for the rest of the semester. I was no virgin, and he was a good-looking man, so I didn't mind being fucked. When he tied me down, I thought I was going to get it doggie style. Then he went to work on my ass."

Julie laughed. "I know you like it now. How about that first time?"

"It hurt a bit at first, but he went slowly, and I knew I had to relax. He was going to have his way. It was very intense and exciting. His fingers on my pussy and dirty talk kept me hot. In the end, I loved it."

"We'll do the same with our boy here," said Julie. "A slow, combined dick and prostate massage will loosen him up and make him want more. Later, when we fuck him with the strap-on, we probably won't have to tie him down."

Brian gasped. He'd seen pictures of women with strap-ons.

"Let's save that for next weekend," said Elizabeth, as she reached up between the boy's legs and squeezed his dangling cock. "In this position, bringing him off will be like milking a cow."

"It is a kind of milking," said Julie. She pulled up a chair and sat between Brian's legs, his ass positioned in front of her face like a round touch screen. "Liz, please bring me a stick of that butter. Put it in the microwave for a few seconds."

"No problem. You want a glove?"

"Not needed...unless he missed his morning bowel movement. What about it, Brian?"

"What?"

"Did you take a shit this morning?"

"Yea."

"That's good. Otherwise, we'd have to give you an enema. We'll probably do that anyway sometime. I never wear a glove. I like to feel what I'm doing. That's why I keep the nail clipped on my index finger."

"Oh yes, I know that fingertip very well," Elizabeth chortled. "Anything else you need for this operation?"

"If you have one, I'd like you to put a small mirror by his head. I'd like to see his facial expressions as I work."

"I can arrange that," said Elizabeth. "Also, I'll be sitting by his head and can describe them to you."

Brian squirmed on the table, breathing hard. Julie noted that his hanging cock was fully extended and rock hard. She gently batted it back and forth while she waited for the butter.

"You must force yourself to relax, Brian," she said. "Don't fight me. My finger is going deep into your ass. Nothing you can do to stop it. Ah, here's the butter... warm, but still firm. I'll pinch the corners to shape it to slide in easily."

"Ohhhh..."

"Liz, tilt the mirror a bit more...that's good...what an expression! He's gritting his teeth like that's going to keep this dildo from going in."

"AHHHhhhh...", Brian moaned as the slippery tube went three inches up into his virgin ass. The heat from his body quickly melted the butter, leaving him coated with the natural lubricant.

Julie leaned in and licked the butter that was dribbling down onto his balls. At the same time she racked her finger nails over the tight humps of his ass.

"Ummm..."

"Brian likes that," Elizabeth reported from her position observing his face. "His ass must be super sensitive."

WHAP...WHAP Julie delivered two sharp blows to the twitching mounds. "Open up, Brian!" she cried. "Your little hole has all but disappeared."

"OHHH...", he groaned.

"No matter. My finger is stiffer than your sphincter. Here we go..."

Squeezing his dangling cock with her left hand, Julie slowly began pushing her index finger into the tight orifice.

"OH GODDD...," he protested, wiggling his body to try to eject the intruder. But his twists and jerks only served to work her finger in deeper. In seconds she was in to her first knuckle, and up against the second barrier. She paused and looked at his face in the mirror. His eyes were shut tight, and he was taking deep breaths.

"See, that's not so bad," she said. "The first time the hardest. I'm going to loosen you up. You'll grow to like having my finger in your ass."

"I think he's resigned," said Elizabeth, as she stroked his face. "How far are you in?"

"Lots of finger left," Julie chuckled. "It's time to breach the last barrier. This will smart a bit. Butter is not quite as good as lube. Distract him by giving him something to suck on."

"Good idea," said Elizabeth. "I'll lean down and work a tit into his mouth."

Ever so slowly Julie began to corkscrew her finger deeper into the moist tunnel. Brian groaned and buried his mouth in the spongy flesh of Elizabeth's breast. Suddenly the insidious finger broke brook through and plunged deep into his ass. He cried out as his hips jerked.

"AHHGRRR..."

"Relax, boy," July said. "The worst is over. Now I can get to your prostate. You are about to feel something entirely new."

Curling her finger downward, Julie probed lightly until she encountered the grape-like organ. Her finger, now in past the second knuckle, tapped once and then pulled back.

"OHHHH... MY.... GODDDD..." he screamed.

"Nice," cooed Julie. "A very sensitive one. Did you like that, Brian?"

"I... I don't know. It was so intense."

"Do you see how a massage there could make you cum?"

"Oh yea..."

Twice more she tapped him. His body spasmed, and a mournful wail muffled itself in Elizabeth's breast.

"Wow," said Elizabeth. "You're putting him in another world."

"That's nothing," Julie replied. "Watch what happens when I really diddle him, and milk his dick at the same time. Hold onto his head so he doesn't bang it on the table."

Brian reacted like he was having an epileptic seizure. Strange noises came from his mouth. His torso shook and bounced on the table. After ten seconds of massage and six pulls on his cock, cum squirted from his cock like cream from a pressurized can.

Julie eased her finger out and held it up for Elizabeth to see. "Truly a magic finger," laughed Elizbeth. "Did you enjoy that, Brian?", she asked.

But the poor boy was still shuddering and breathing too hard to speak. "Might as well untie him and let him up," said Julie. "He won't give us any trouble. But his dick won't be good for anything for a few hours, and I'm really, really horny."

"He's still got a tongue," Elizabeth said, as she worked at the knots on the clothesline.

Julie grinned. "So true. Get up, boy!"

"I can't," he protested. "My muscles are like jelly. I need to rest."

SLAP...SLAP...SLAP...the hard blows from Julie's hand rained down on his bottom.

"You'll do as you're told," she hissed. "Liz, this boy needs serious training. Leave hands tied and bring me something to paddle him with. Or maybe I should shove my finger back up his ass. His prostate will be really tender."

"NO... NO... Please... It's too soon..."

"HA... You hear that, Liz? Too soon...that means he wants it again, just not right now. He's hooked."

"And totally spent," said Elizabeth.

"He's reliving the experience in his head. He knows he'll want it again. All I'll have to do is wiggle my finger like this, and he'll melt. Whenever we want him to do something special, that'll be his reward. But right now, he deserves a good spanking. He cannot be allowed to disobey."

Elizabeth nodded. "I agree. This big, wooded spoon should do the trick. Here, you do the honors while I instruct him."

"My pleasure," Julie said. "I love paddling naughty boys."

SMACK... SMACK... The hard wood left an imprint in the rounded flesh. Brian twisted and squirmed, but could not avoid the next blows. Julie spaced them seconds apart so he would suffer the anticipation. After half a dozen she paused and drew the handle of the spoon through the groove between his cheeks, letting the point tease the distended opening.

Sitting again at the other end of the table, Elizabeth whispered soothing words into the boy's ear. "Are you sorry now that you failed to follow orders? Do you promised not to do it again? Do you want me to ask her to stop?"

"YES...yes... please...I'm sorry..."

"Julie gave you such pleasure, and told you to get up and return the favor, and what did you do?"

"I couldn't. I was too exhausted."

SMACK...SMACK... Two more blows of the spoon.

"OHHH..."

"Did you make an effort to get up?"

"No.."

"What will you do next time on of us tells you to do something you don't want to?"

"I'll do it. Even if I'm exhausted, I'll do what you tell me."

"Good boy," Elizabeth crooned. "Now I'm going to untie you. You will crawl over to Julie and do what she tells you."

"Yes, ma'am."

Julie stood with her legs spread and a smile on her face, naked except for her short shorts and high heeled sandals. Brian shuffled forward until his forehead touched her leg.

"Look up at me, boy," she barked. "Back on your heels."

He raised his head and pushed himself up and back to sit on his heels. Keeping her legs spread, Julie slithered forward and pressed the damp crotch of her shorts against his face.

"Take a deep breath, boy. That's the smell of a hot bitch who needs attention. Take a bite, but not too hard."

Brian suddenly came alive. Inhaling deeply, he opened his mouth wide and closed his teeth on the spongy bulge in the fabric. She grasped his hair and pulled his face tight against her.

"Now nibble and lick," she demanded. "Push the shorts into my slit with your tongue. That's a good boy. Harder... harder...ummmm......"

Spurred on by her words and the incredible aroma and feel of her, Brian gobbled her covered pussy like he hadn't eaten in days. She wiggled her hips and humped his face, applying pressure where it suited her.

"I want to feel your nose," she growled. "Shove it in and shake it! That's a boy... up against that hard nub...ahhhhhh..."

Not to be left out, Elizabeth knelt behind Julie and began pulling down her friend's shorts. "You don't want these in the way anymore," she said. "Let's give Brian open access to your juicy pussy. Lift up your foot."

"YES...YES...," Julie wailed, still controlling Brian's head and dragging his face down her now bare flesh. "Stay in there, boy...lick it...suck on it...tongue it..."

Brian had imagined what it would be like going down on a girl and wasn't sure he would like it. All hesitation vanished as he used his mouth and tongue to explore the paths and swamps in Julie's pussy. He relished her sighs and moans as he slurped on the most sensitive areas. Nibbling on her clit sent her into spasms of ecstasy. All he could think about was giving her the most pleasure he could.

"OH GOD," Julie cried. "HE'S SUCKING ME DRY!"

"Keep it up, Brian," urged Elizabeth. "She's close."

"Awhrhh," Brian gasped, pulling back to breathe.

Elizabeth reacted by seizing his ears and forcing him back to his task. "You can suck air later," she growled. "Finish her first. Hump him. Julie."

"YES...THERE...THERE...HARDER...HARDER...AHHHHHHH", Julie screamed her pleasure as she went over the top.

"Keep going, Brian," Elizabeth exhorted. "She'll have multiple little orgasms as she comes down. Lick gently."

"Ohhhh...sooo good...", Julie moaned. Finally, she stepped back and sank onto a chair. "He's a natural," she said to Elizabeth. "I want one of those every weekend."

"No problem," Elizabeth said. "Right, Brian? We'll do your prostate and then you do our pussies."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Good. Now it's my turn."