Boy Zoo Story Ch. 04

Story Info
Night at the boy zoo moves into prime time.
2.8k words
4.75
5.5k
2

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 07/19/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. All characters are of legal age.

*****

As I kneeled in the cage -- men checking us out, groping us, and discussing all the disgusting but oh so sexy things they could do to us -- I wasn't sure what was hurting more: the fact that I disappointed the silver daddy and did not earn his load, or my ass? The boy who beat me to his load has a smug smirk on his face as a couple of men tell both of us to turn around and show off our glowing red asses. They note how the welts on his ass are more pronounced and that there are more of them. I want to tell them that I can do better that I'll take more next time but nobody asked me so I stay quiet.

A significantly overweight older guy takes the boy who I now think of as my rival -- although I ate cum out of his ass earlier this night -- with him. And, all I can think is: 'I hope you suffer, bitch!' I don't exactly know why he makes me so jealous. In the end, it's nobody's fault but my own that I couldn't take more but he was a constant reminder that I failed a master and therefore I was glad he was away from my presence for now.

Eventually, though, I will have to learn that there will always be boys out there who can take more, who are more deprived, and have fewer limits than me. This should not be a source of jealousy. Otherwise, I will never be able to enjoy this new lifestyle to the fullest; rather, it should be a cause for me to want to do better, to want to push my boundaries and become more depraved and perverted.

CENTRE OF ATTENTION

The late night rush is now in full swing and boys are getting groped, inspected, and led to separate rooms all around me. A leather-clad young man puts his hand through the bars and lifts my head. I look up at him and see his beautiful face -- almost too cute and pretty to be dominant. (I know it's a silly stereotype but I somehow think of men who look a little rough as inherently more dominant.) He smiles as he looks into my eyes and compliments my features. It's the first time tonight that somebody comments on my face rather than my body or sexual skills and it makes me blush. For a moment, it just seems bizarre that this is what makes me blush, rather than lewd comments about wanting to tear my boy pussy apart or making me drink their piss. Then I realize that this is just a sign of how much this setting and being a sex toy for strangers has already become second nature to me.

He blindfolds me and says that I'm just what he's looking for. He attaches a leash and leads me to... who knows where. All I know is that it's a long crawl there on all fours and that I'm struggling to keep up with him. When I enter the room, I can immediately hear that there is quite the crowd. He says 'Our entertainment is here' and I hear men commenting positively on his choice -- that is me. I have no idea what's about to happen to me but I know I will be busy; there must be several dozen men here. Though I'm by now quite used to being used by multiple strangers, I have yet to be used by this many at the same time. When I think about all the things a group like this could do to me, I am afraid. Once again, I find myself wondering whether I've taken on more than I can handle -- I wonder why I'm even here.

Sensing my hesitation, he leans in and whispers: "Don't worry, you'll love this." These words remind me of the fact that I've been afraid of what was to come several times before, and ended up loving it each and every time. With renewed confidence, I nod and smile. "Good boy," he says as he and somebody else grab my wrists and roughly pull me to my feet. As they string me up spread eagle with my arms tied to the ceiling and my legs spread wide the crowd comments on my body that they can now admire in all its glory. Some men immediately notice that I've already taken a good thrashing. Hearing them say that I must be able to take a good bit of pain makes me feel vindicated -- maybe I didn't take the most but it was still a good performance, I remind myself.

I hear a mechanical winch and the chains on my arms start to lift. I feel stretched and my feet are lifted off the floor. Now I am strung up and vulnerable, hanging from my wrists. Spread out, naked, unable to shield any part of my body, and surrounded by dozens of men who I can hear, who can see me, but I cannot see them. I feel so vulnerable and exposed.

The man who brought me here then pronounces: "Gentlemen, our toy is ready!"

I have no idea what this means. What is this gang going to do with me? I sense the crowd just closing in on me, I am surrounded by a dense throng of horny men who can do whatever they want to me, who see me as nothing but a toy, and I painfully strain in my cock cage.

I feel hands groping me all over. They pinch my nipples, probe my ass and mouth -- I cannot tell whether the same hands move from my ass to my mouth -- slap my balls and locked dick. Mouths place kisses on my body, others bite and suck -- surely, they are leaving marks. I am sure the bites must hurt but the sensations are so overwhelming that I can barely isolate and identify any one sensation. I have been getting groped and probed in the dog cage all night but this is entirely different. I cannot even count the number of hands and mouths on my body the sensations are overwhelming.

Somehow, I feel like this would be less overwhelming if I could see the men -- if I could see the bites and hands coming. Without seeing what's happening, it almost feels like being caught up in an inextricable web of hands and mouth -- just hands and mouths. It is a sexy fantasy of being overwhelmed like this but I never thought I would be able to experience such overwhelming sensations in real life.

I try to count the hands and the mouths I feel -- like in order not to lose my mind and not to break down into a pool of pure, uncontrolled lust, I need to get a handle of how many men are using me -- but every time I briefly manage to concentrate on distinct hand and mouths to be able to count them, somebody does something new and unexpected to me to once again sweep me up in a wave of pure lust and testosterone: one bites one of my nipples hard (I wonder whether it bleeds I feel like it must), another starts tickling my feet... Every time, I lose control, I can only pull on my restraints not to get away but it is the only reaction to the overload of sexual stimuli that is left available.

I feel like I am constantly being swept away in a sea of sensations and sexual stimuli, none of which I can control or even really react to. I feel vulnerable, powerless, used, objectified, overwhelmed, and absolutely insanely horny.

It was the tickling that really made me lose all control. Once one man started to tickle one of my feet and the others noticed how ticklish I really am, many more followed. Hands and feathers were tickling me all over. I scream, I beg for mercy, I pull on the restraints, I am left breathless. I am so overwhelmed, so desperate for this to end yet so happy this is happening and hoping that it will never end. I know in retrospect that this makes no sense but I had no ability to think clearly at that time. All there was were physical stimuli -- it was like my brain was overwhelmed and all capacity to think clearly had left me.

I have no idea how long they did this to me it could have been hours or two minutes! I did not have the slightest idea. It was the voice of the man who brought me here that put an end to it: "Let's give him a break I think he's about to pass out."

I certainly was light-headed, drenched in sweat, and completely out of breath. I did feel that I could have passed out if this had lasted any longer. I hung on my restraints like a limp piece of meat, trying to catch my breath and trying to recover from one of the most intense experiences I had even had. The man walks up to me, gently caresses me, and moves in for a kiss. His lips and full and soft, his kiss tender. As we make out and his kissing starts to get more forceful digging his tongue into my mouth like it is just another way to rape a boy he holds me tight. I feel safe and cared for, despite the fact that I know that there's dozens of men just waiting to have another go at my helpless, defenseless body.

CHAPTER 4B

To my surprise, he tells the crowd who I'm sure is watching our tender moment that I'm his now: "There's plenty other boys here for you to play with." Though I really enjoyed being overwhelmed by the attention of so many men, I feel honoured that this beautiful young man wants me for himself. The crowd seems to disperse. I hear the door open and people happily chatting as their footsteps and voices grow more distant. The door closes and the large room seems eerily quiet. The only sounds are the gentle kisses he is placing all over my tender body and my soft moaning.

He runs his hands over my chest and softly flicks my nipples. He asks me whether I trust him and I do not hesitate to tell him that "I do, Sir." He kisses me again and tells me to open wide. I do and he secures an inflatable gag, which he gives a few pumps to render me completely mute. If I weren't already before, I am now completely at his disposal. I hear the mechanical winch and my feet are pulled forward. I am still suspended spread eagle, but now my body is on a slant, with my feet pulled forward. I smell something and I wonder whether it's a candle.

*MMMPPHHHH!! NNNGGGGGGHHH*

Clearly, it was a candle. The hot wax drips onto my left nipple and a little of it runs down before it solidifies. If I were not gagged, I would have screamed out in pain. It burns for a brief moment before the wax cools and hardens. More wax; this time on the other nipple. I pull on my restraints in vain and muffled screams make it past the gag. Next up are my inner thighs. I am surprised at how sensitive they are. The worst part of this torture is that every drop comes as a completely surprise. I have no idea where and when to expect the next drops of scalding hot wax.

Pretty soon, much of the front of my torso and upper legs are covered in wax. He has left my groin untouched, though. Of course, my dick is still locked and he may not want to get wax onto the lock.

When he then told me that he had a surprise for me, took off my blindfold, and showed me a key, I was afraid. This hot wax torture has been excruciating but the one thing I was grateful for was that he had not used it on my dick and balls. Seeing how much it hurt elsewhere, I can only imagine how bad it must feel on such sensitive areas. Seeing the fear in my eyes at the sight of the key, he smiles and says "Don't worry. I am done with the wax... for now."

He unlocks my dick, which had been straining all night but went flaccid almost as soon as it was unlocked. He laughs and turns to me: "It's almost as if this cute little guy is afraid to be unlocked by now. It's become so used to being locked that it's uncomfortable outside of its cage..." He then turns to my little dicklet, as he calls it, and says: "Don't worry, little guy. You'll spend plenty of time in there!" Somehow, those words got my dick to swell. I was disturbed by the fact that I reacted like that to being told that chastity would be part of my life. Is that really something that I want? My body seems to think so -- does the body ever lie?

As my dick starts getting harder in his hand, he plays with is, with copious amounts of lotion. He positions himself between my spread legs and starts playing with my boy pussy. He knows exactly how to play with my prostate and my dick, and as I look down I notice that it looks bigger and harder than it probably ever has. He's getting me very close very quickly and as he notices me starting to twitch and tense, he warns me not to cum. I know I am seconds away and I scream into my gag to make him stop.

He grabs the base of my dick hard and I manage to just hold off. He grins and runs his hands over my sweaty, tense abs, and gives me a little time to walk back from the edge. "Ready for your second edge?"

I'm not. I'm sure that I won't be able to hold back a second time. But, I also know that I don't really have a choice. His question is clearly rhetorical and he's not actually giving me a choice. I nod meekly and he starts stroking me again. Instead of using his other hand to massage my prostate this time, he flicks some of the wax off one of my nipples it hurts, like pulling off a bandaid and starts playing with it. This terrifies me. Without knowing it, he's found my weakness. My nipples are hard-wired to my dick and playing with them is a sure-fire way to make me cum in no time.

He sees the panic in my eyes and says "Oh no! Did I accidentally stumble across your kryptonite? You'd better still not cum, boy!" It takes seconds before I'm screaming into the gag drenched in sweat and with a wild look of panic and fear in my eyes. Surely, I won't be able to hold back this time and I can only imagine the things he'll do to punish me if I cum. He grabs the base of my dick again but I feel like it will be too late. My dick is already pulsing but the firm pressure on the base reduces what was surely going to be a fountain into a measly drizzle of precum. Never have I felt so frustrated and pent up all the built up sexual tension ebbs away without that satisfying moment of release. I would probably have preferred to have cum and taken the punishment -- this is the most frustrating thing I ever experienced!

"Oh no, you poor boy! Did I just ruin your orgasm?!" Smiling contently, he takes the precum onto his index finger and walks up to my face. He deflates and takes off the gag with his other hand and feeds me my own precum. I suck on his finger like it is the greatest delicacy. I had eaten my own cum before but had never really enjoyed it. Now, I want more.

The young man smiles, caresses my face and says he could spend all night playing with me. However, "I would feel so selfish keeping you all to myself." My dick is still rock hard; it is still wanting to cum for real this time! However, he fishes a few ice cubes from a drink one of the men had left behind. I knew immediately what he was planning to do. The ice felt uncomfortable but somehow it was also comforting at least now I won't need to edge a third time!

Once it was flaccid again and shrunken back to a pathetic little thing worthy of mocking, he locked it up. After all this overload of erotic sensations all long night long, I still haven't gotten anywhere near a fulfilling orgasm -- nothing near release. I am as horny still as I've been all night, and desperate to please more men!

TO BE CONTINUED