Boy Zoo Story Ch. 09

Story Info
The second night comes to an exciting end.
3.2k words
3.59
3.1k
1

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 08/10/2023
Created 02/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My story and originally published elsewhere. These were originally two chapters but I combined them into one final chapter.

All characters are of legal age. The first chapter explains that all boys can leave any time they like. Hence, all activities described are consensual.

-----

LAST STOP OF THE NIGHT

Arriving in the next room -- the last room for the night -- I was stunned with what I saw. There were a a group of men crowding around what looked like two huge aquariums filled with water. The men were betting on what looked like a drowning game. The aquarium walls were glass, so I could see exactly what was happening. In each aquarium, there was a boy in bondage, trying desperately to keep his head above the water. They were on their backs, wearing a weighted collar to make it harder to lift their heads above the water. Their legs were tied over the edge of the tanks and one arm was tied to their side. The other arm was free and could presumably be used to pull themselves up if necessary an important safety precaution. Clearly, however, they were warned that doing so would mean losing the game, and whatever consequences that would come from that.

As such, both boys only had their abs and core muscles to help them up over the waterline and breathe. I had no idea how long they had been struggling to breathe like this but I could only imagine how quickly their abs, even on the fittest boy, would be killing them -- how quickly would their muscles be screaming and feel like they'll just rip apart while the boy desperately tries to stay above water, not swallow water, and not drown.

I looked to the side and there was a soaked boy laying in the corner, still gasping for air, tears in his eyes and his head on his master's lap, begging his master for forgiveness:

"I am sorry, master. I just couldn't last any longer. I had to use my free arm to pull myself up I was afraid I would pass out and drown otherwise."

Some light crying turned into sobbing and begging: "Please, Sir! Forgive me!"

The master hugged his boy and told him it was okay:

"You should never apologize for doing what you felt you needed to do for your safety. I am not angry or disappointed. Quite the opposite! I am proud of how long you lasted in what surely was a very difficult and scary situation."

The boy relaxed a bit and started to control his tears: "Thank you, Sir."

The master continued: "Of course, you still lost the game and you know what that means."

"Yes, Sir! I'll take my whipping with pride. knowing that I deserve it."

Another tender moment followed as the master held the boy close and whispered: "I know you'll take it like a champ, boy!"

It was a beautiful and touching moment and I wondered whether they had been a couple before tonight. They must have been, I thought.

In the meanwhile, one of the boys in the tanks was starting to struggle. He started to grunt and scream when he managed to stay above water, only wasting that precious resource that oxygen is for him at the moment. Both their bodies looked tight and tense -- they were flexing their abs like their life depended on it. The boy who is clearly struggling is sinking below the waterline from time to time, quickly flexing his abs and lifting himself up again. He's contorting his body in his desperation to keep his abs and core tight, where the other boy still manages to keep his beautiful tight posture. When the struggling boy goes under, he spits out water when he manages to come up. The fist few times he sank, he managed to get up again quickly. Yet, a few more minutes later, he started to struggle to get up again as quickly. His grunting started to sound desperate and the men around him were no longer betting on who would win but rather on how long it would take before the struggling boy would give up and use his free hand or, whether he would refuse to do so and his master would have to pull him up by his hair to protect the boy against himself. Some boys just are so desperate to please and obey that they would even let themselves drown. Such boys need to be protected against their own self-destructive instincts.

By now, he was spending more time under water than above. When he did come up, he only managed to keep himself above the waterline just long enough to take a few panicked breaths before sinking again. You could see his hand reaching for the edge of the tank but then pulling back. The boy that now seems certain to be the winner is still staying over the water line for long periods. I watched the soon-to-be loser struggle to use his core muscles to crunch himself up again and failing to quite get there. The tip of his nose just about gets there but he cannot lift it over; he reaches with his hand but once again pulls back. He falls back onto his back without having managed to breathe. His body language is now desperate. His hand keeps reaching for edge of the tank but he was still not quite ready to accept defeat.

He tries once again simply with the strength in his abs but doesn't even get close to the waterline this time. Surely, now it's over. His hand reaches once more and this time grabs the edge. He pulls himself up with his free arm and breathes panicked and desperately once he is sitting upright. He's dripping wet but it is clear that his eyes are full of tears. In between breaths, he already starts apologizing and begging forgiveness. The master of the winner pulls up his own boy who has a big, contented, almost cocky smile on his face. Both masters stress how proud they are of their boys. The master of the losing boy holds him tight in another moving and tender display. The master complimented him on how far he had already come on his first night at the zoo.

I was stunned. This is very intense for a first night, I thought.

Masters M and J had taken it all in and were clearly rock-hard watching it. They had noticed that I was both captivated and scared. Master M patted me on the back and asked me whether I was ready to play this game. I admitted that while I was aroused, I was also terrified.

"Good. You should be terrified! Breath play, after all, is dangerous. The last thing we would want is a slave who's not concerned about his own safety."

Master J added: "After all, if your body is your master's property, not taking care of your body is disrespecting your master's property."

I wasn't sure whether they wanted me to do this, but I made sure to let them know that if they wanted me to, I'd be sure to 'bail out' if and when necessary. In the end, they said they'd have me play this game another time. For now, they were planning to take me home with them, if I wanted to, to continue playing there. Of course, I wanted to! To my surprise, they didn't blindfold me or anything before taking me out of the compound and to their car. Master J explained that they found it important that I know exactly where I was going -- they had also arranged to have my phone and possessions brought to the car. After all, we were leaving the controlled environment of the zoo compound now and I should have some control to feel safe. Of course, I was still in the humiliating outfit the chose for me in the beginning of the night and people in nearby cars and on sidewalks certainly stared, especially after they turned on the interior light to make sure everyone could have a good look. Part of me would have preferred if they had blindfolded me: everyone would still be able to see me but at least I would not have to watch them stare. Instead, I made sure to look only at the road ahead of us.

After a short drive, we arrived at a nice-looking house and pulled right into the garage. Before they let me out of the car, Master J who was with me in the back seat -- Master M had been driving -- turned to me and kissed me passionately. He said:

- "Once we get out of the car. I am the only master. Alpha slave Miguel doms with me when we go to the boy zoo but at home he's my slave. However, he is the alpha slave and therefore still superior to you. He can give you orders and fuck you, but the latter only with my permission. You may address him as Sir, but not Master. He will address me as Sir or Master and you as slave, boy, or bitch. Understood."

- "Yes, master." I notice that Sir Miguel had fitted himself with a leather collar in the meanwhile.

- "Good. Slave Miguel, bring the new boy to the dungeon and get him ready for the rest of the night."

- "Yes, Sir."

THE FINAL EPISODE

Alpha slave Miguel hooked a leash to my collar and led me directly from the garage into the basement. The basement was equipped as one huge dungeon. The walls, floor, and ceiling were full of hooks and connection point for restraints. There were no windows and everything seemed to be lined with sound proofing materials. The floor was a polished concrete that is easy to clean and slopes slightly towards a drain. There were a number of cages of various sizes lining the walls. The biggest cage had a showerhead seemingly only with cold water judging from the tap, and no curtains or anything else, and a toilet without seat. There was a little, bare cot-style bed as well. A boy could easily spend days in there, I thought. The walls were lined with a bewildering number of toys and torture implements, as well as several crosses and more bondage equipment. In the middle of the room there were a fuck bench, a leather swing hanging from the ceiling, and a big bed with wooden stocks as headboard and bondage attachments all around. There was also another door -- a heavy, steel door. I did not yet get to see what was behind there.

Sir Miguel tied me to the fuck bench, my legs wide and ass at perfect fuck height, and my head secured so I could not get it away from a dick being presented for face fucking. The padding made the bench surprisingly comfortable, and Sir Miguel felt up my pussy to make sure it was clean -- of course it was -- before he lubed it up generously. I was fitted with an open mouth gag again, and I quickly started drooling as a result. I had to admit that the feeling of being tied to a fuck bench was something I had quickly come to crave -- it makes me feel so vulnerable, helpless, and most of all dirty. It makes me feel like just two holes for any man to use as he pleases, whether it's these two gorgeous men or just any old, overweight, or unattractive men whether they have huge dicks that will rearrange my insides or tiny dicks. It doesn't matter if they have tiny dicks they're still the ones who are free and therefore get to fuck my holes. It's that simple!

He blindfolded me and plugged my ears with white noise earbuds. I was left like this for some time I had no clue how long. I knew that I would not hear or notice when and whether they entered or left the room. The only way I would realize they were here would be by touch. That's when I felt a hard smack onto my butt cheek, almost immediately followed by the grabbing of my hair. Clearly, they were both here and were about to spit roast me. It was unmistakably Master Jacob's thick dick that pushed past my sphincter that was still recovering from the extensive stretching earlier in the night. Within seconds he was ball's deep in my pussy. His big dick hurt but despite his rough fucking, it was very enjoyable -- painful but wonderful! Sir Miguel, meanwhile was pushing his long but not overly girthy dick deep down my throat. He held on to my hair and I struggled not to gag and throw up over his dick, As I tried to relax, he fucked my throat deep and his balls slapped against my chin. Both slapped me as they fucked, Master J on my ass and Sir M across my face. He took the earbud out so that I could hear them comment on my holes.

- "This ass is still remarkably tight despite what it went through earlier. It's a really nice boy pussy to breed."

- "He's also managing really well with an aggressive face fuck! We've found a really talented bitch here!"

I, of course, couldn't say anything but if I could I would have thanked them so profusely for this praise! What could make a submissive bitch boy like me more proud and happy than hearing those words?

They fucked me like this for some time before Master J flooded my sore pussy. Sir Miguel asked for permission to shoot down my throat as well.

- "No, boy! I want you to hold off a bit longer."

It was odd to hear the man who had been a master all night now asking for and being denied permission to cum. However, it only made me feel even more submissive even the man deepthroating my helpless throat is already down in this hierarchy. That only puts me even lower!

They took my blindfold off and I could see that Master J was already getting hard again, where Sir M was still hard, not having cum. Master J dangled his dick in front of my open mouth and asked me whether I wanted to lick it clean. It didn't seem like he needed to ask -- of course I did! Ass2mouth by now has become pretty tame to me. I just wanted to suck and taste that magnificent cock! I tried to reach for it, but was too well secured to really be able to do so. He teasingly held it right in front and I tried to stretch my tongue to get just a small taste. They both laughed and then he fed me his beautiful cock covered in my ass slime and lube. I sucked it lovingly and with passion. He didn't fuck my face but just let me get it rock hard again, which didn't take long.

He ordered his boy Sir M to untie me and got on the bed. He had me ride his nice big dick and the pulled me in for a passionate and tender kiss. As I was bent over his body, with his big dick stretching my well-used pussy, I felt Sir M pushing his head against my already sore and stretched hole. They were planning to DP me! I had never been DPd before and I instinctively tried to move away. However, Master J had me in a tight embrace and there was nowhere I could go. I tried to relax as I told myself that this will be fine, after the dildo riding competition earlier, this should be doable!

I had never felt this stretched before. The pain was intense, but the feeling of fullness made it all worth it. I screamed in both agony and pleasure. I moaned and cried. They both fucked me ever so slowly and tenderly, yet it felt like the roughest fuck ever. Soon, I managed to get accustomed to the DP and a started rocking my body on their dicks. The feeling of two hard dicks rubbing against my prostate was so intense that I felt like I might dribble some cum from my cage any second. However, they soon shot a load each in my ass and pulled out, making sure that I did not get to cum.

The hugged me and each other and told me how well I had served them that night and how proud they were of me. There was no telling what time it was but it must have been almost morning. Sir M asked whether he should lock me into one of the cages for the night and Master J smiled and said:

- "No, he's deserved some comfort. Tell you what, we'll sleep down here in the dungeon and he can sleep on the bed in between us."

After all the hard and rough sex, this moment of tenderness just felt so warm and sincere. They each wrapped their arms around me I was in the middle of the most beautiful man-sandwich I could ever have wished for and kissed me good night. I slept like a log that night -- how could I not have been exhausted?

I woke up when I heard Sir M open the heavy door that I wondered about last night. Master J was no longer to be seen in the dungeon. I must have slept through them getting up and they decided to let me sleep. At the other side of the steel door was a tiny, bare cell with a naked boy sleeping on the concrete floor, in chains and predictably in chastity, curled up in fetal position because the room is too small to stretch out in. Sir M pulled the boy to his feet by the chain attached to his collar. He unlocked the padlock that locked the boy's ankle cuff to the wall -- the hook to which the boy was chained was the only thing in the room except for bare floor and walls. He told the boy to go up to the kitchen and prepare breakfast:

- "Yes, Sir! Right away, Sir!"

I watched the pretty, young boy scurry upstairs in his chains. I wondered whether he heard everything last night or whether that steel door is sound proof. I noticed that they had brought the bag with my clothes and personal effect from the zoo down to the dungeon. He told me I could get back into my regular clothes, and I didn't have to use the slave shower with only cold water down here but could use the main bathroom upstairs.

- "After breakfast, I'll take you wherever you need to be."

As it turned out, they had met the slave boy who served us breakfast at the boy zoo as well:

- "Who knows. If you keep going there, maybe you'll find a permanent master, if that is what you want. Who knows, maybe it'll even be us!"

The boy, who had permission to speak, added: "I've been their Masters Jacob and Miguel's full-time slave for about a year now. I've never been happier. I never before felt like I had real purpose in life, but now I do!"

I smiled and thought about being somebody's full-time, live in slave. Not too long ago, the idea would have repulsed me. After only two nights of going to the boy zoo, it sound like it would be the best thing that could ever happen to me...

I really hope you enjoyed the story!