Boyfriend Became Angry

Story Info
Girlfriend gets her deserved punishment.
878 words
2.75
17.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all viewers!

This is my first story and I hope you will like it.

Comments are always welcome.

This story is totally a fictional one.

Don't scroll down if you are not 🔞.

I am Tanya Mehra, an independent girl of age 24 years. I am in a live in relationship with Varun. He is a loving boyfriend. As we live in one house together of course we are physically attached too. Varun and I love each other's body.

He always has a simple sex with love and lots of love. I loved the way he fucks me but I wanted much more than that as I am interested in BDSM. I've never told him about these desires.

After all quick introduction, let's begin the story.....

Tuesday evening!

I am alone at home. Varun is on a buisness tour and will come home late in the night. I've finished all my work, household and office courses. Now I am a bit tired so I relaxed a little on my bed but my hormones woke me up. As I was alone in the house I didn't locked my room but the main door was locked.

I undress myself, took my laptop, turned on a hard bdsm session, I am now naked kneeling on my bed and I am well prepared with my toys🤤.

I am watching the video and so my naughty pussy is dripping 💦. I take the clamps in my hands( both the nipple clamps are attached with a chain ⛓️) I attached the clamps slowly on my nipples. Thry are causing a stingy pain. I pushed the buttplug deep inside my asshole. Uffffff that damnn pain is so nice. I took a large dildo in my hands, initially I licked it thoroughly and then I fucked my mouth hard with that dildo. Then slowly the dildo is moving towards my pussy. I teased the entrance a little but I can't take that anymore and so the dildo makes its way inside my hot pussy.I bend my head back towards the wall behind my bed. My pussy is neatly shaved. I started fucking my pussy vigorously. I am having my painful self sex with all my wants😌. I am a real bitch😈.

Varun had the extra keys of house. He came early to surprise me.He opened the door silently. He is walking towards the bedroom and bhummm! He got the surprise. His sweet girlfriend is fucking herself so badly. He is in full rage. He hates when anyone else plays with the body which he loves, body of her girlfriend.

He is coming inside I didn't notice him. He pulled the chain of clamps and throw that on the floor. I put my head up. And I am shocked to see Varun standing in front of me. He took my laptop, and checked what I was watching his anger grew. He locked my phone and laptop in his drawer. I tried to explain him "I s-sor-ple."

He shouted "Shut up." I didn't dare to speak a word after that. He pulled my hairs harshly and said "You want pain. right? Let me give you some pain." I said nothing he was pulling my hairs very harshly. He shouted "How dared you to touch the pussy? Don't you know its only mine? Now you'll learn the lesson."

I apologized in a feard tone" I-I am sorry Varun." He slaped my cheek hard.

I screamed "Aaahhhhh... Varun I'm so sorry." He ordered "Do not make me more angry. I don't want to listen you. And I will not repeat..

Stay quiet." I stayed shut. He slapped my cheeks hardly around 15-20slaps on each cheek. I am in deep pain.

Then he orderd "Go stand straight in front of me with your hands straight up in the air." I followed the same. He took his belt off. I started crying because I didn't want to get beaten by him with his lether belt I am shivering too. He wiped my boobs hard with his belt and shouted "Don't you understand I told you to stay shut. Didn't I?"

I said "I am sor..." he again give me a hard smack. He is continuously beating me for last half hour. He made dark red stripes on my body. After some more strikes my body started bleeding. I am sobbing. He throws his belt down on the floor. He came near me. My body was bleeding still he showed no mercy instead pulled my hairs and dragged me to the bathroom. He throws me inside the bathroom and locked the door. I started crying loudly also I was pleading "Please Varun I am sorry please take me out. I will not repeat the mistake please I'm sorry," but I got no response. I guess it is around 9 or 10 p.m. I am hungry and my body is in high pain. But I am helpless. I am naked sleeping on the cold tiles of washroom 😭😭.

I got my deserved punishment!!

After that day, Varun implemented lots of rules over me and made me his slave.

Now Varun is my master. I've lost the rights to call him my boyfriend. Also he was no more a loving person from that night.