Boyfriend Helps to Cure My Hangover

Story Info
Sometimes when hungover, you just need to throw up.
1.1k words
4.73
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Content note: Contains graphic description of vomiting!**

One Sunday morning I woke up feeling dog rough. I'd been out with the girls the night before, and we had drunk silly amounts of cocktails and wine. My head was pounding, my mouth was dry and my stomach felt uneasy. I staggered to the bathroom to splash some cold water on my face and noted my messy hair and pale, queasy complexion. I realised I was still wearing my dress from the night before; I'd been so drunk I hadn't even managed to get undressed. Knowing I needed to rehydrate, I cupped up some water from the tap in my hands and swallowed it but it didn't make me feel any better. I pitifully took myself back to bed.

Then my phone rang; it was my boyfriend, Raz.

"How are you feeling today, babe?" he asked, knowing full well I'd been out on the town.

"I feel horrible," I said sorrowfully. "I'm hungover as fuck."

"Oh no, babe, I'm sorry. Do you want me to come over and make you feel better?"

"Yes please," I said weakly.

"I'll be on my way," he said.

**

When Raz arrived I had managed to transport myself to the sofa and was wearing my comfy grey sweatpants and a thin vest top. He kissed me and didn't seem to mind my hangover breath.

"I'm sorry, I look like shit," I said tiredly, running a hand over my unbrushed hair.

"You really don't," he said with a smile. "You look cute in sweatpants. I like the natural look. Anyway, I brought you something."

He showed me a massive takeaway cup with a straw.

"What is it?"

"A super size vanilla milkshake. My ex used to swear by this as a hangover cure."

"Are you sure?" I said queasily. "I think it might just make me throw up."

"And then you'll feel better," he said with a smile. "Come on, drink some."

"Well, okay then," I said with a shrug and took a sip. The cold milkshake felt good in my dry mouth and slipped down into my reluctant stomach.

"You can't just take little sips, you have to really chug it. That's the only way you're going to feel better."

I did as I was told and chugged down about half of the milkshake. In response my stomach began to protest, churning and squeezing. Raz cuddled up next to me, spooning me and I enjoyed the warmth of his body against mine and his strong arms around me. It made me forget about the pain in my head and the growing unease in my stomach. Maybe this hangover cure would work after all.

Pretty soon I could feel his large erection starting to press at my butt through my pants, and I moaned at the sensation. His hands started to rove over my body, caressing my breasts and rubbing my belly. He slipped a hand down the front of my pants and gasped.

"You're so wet, baby," he murmured. "Keep drinking your milkshake. Finish it."

With some difficulty I managed to suck down the rest of the milkshake, and it made my stomach feel like it was going to burst. But at the same time I was incredibly turned on and I didn't want him to stop touching me. Nausea and pleasure combined in my body in the most arousing and confusing way.

With one hand he was teasing my clit and with the other arm wrapped around me, he was pressing on my full and tender belly. I was writhing back against him but my stomach was threatening to erupt.

"Oh my God," I moaned breathlessly, "I don't know if I'm going to cum or throw up."

"It's okay, baby," he said. "You can do both. It's all part of making you feel better. Do you want to take this to the bathroom?"

At that moment my stomach twisted and shot a little milkshake back into my mouth and I nodded. He helped me get to the bathroom and I knelt in front of the toilet, releasing the mouthful of regurgitated milkshake.

"That's it, you're gonna feel better so soon," he said. "What do you want me to do for you?"

"Keep playing with my pussy," I gasped, and he pulled down my sweatpants to get better access. He inserted two fingers into my slick wet opening and I moaned.

"It's okay if you throw up," he murmured against my ear. "Just let your body do what it needs to do."

I was greatly enjoying his fingers in my pussy but at the same time I felt a growing need to vomit. My mouth was watering and my stomach clenched. I retched and spat into the toilet. But even though I felt so sick, nothing came up.

"Let me help you," he said, and started to play with my mouth with his fingers. I shuddered and moaned as he traced my saliva around my lips and then started to stroke my tongue.

"Uhhh... uhhh... EEUUGGHH" I groaned as he worked his fingers further and further up my tongue towards my throat. Finally he hit a spot that made my stomach contract violently and I felt cold liquid rising up inside me. He kept his fingers there while I heaved a second and third time and finally brought up a big gush of creamy white liquid that splashed forcefully into the toilet.

Once I'd got started, there was no stopping it. I pushed his arm aside and held onto the toilet bowl with both hands while I continued to vomit. Thick waves of creamy white slop poured out of my mouth, splattering up around the toilet bowl. The force of vomiting made my eyes stream until I could hardly see. All the while he kept his fingers inside me, moaning every time my stomach contracted, as my pussy clenched tight around his hand with every heave.

"Oh God, that's it, good girl, get it all up for me," he moaned.

As my stomach emptied, I started to feel a growing mass of pleasure deep inside my cunt. My orgasm was approaching but I hadn't finished throwing up.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum," I gasped between retches, my mouth dripping.

"Do it, cum for me baby, cum all over my fucking hand," he gasped back.

I suddenly and violently came, arching my back and writhing on his hand while he held me. As I shuddered in the throes of orgasm I spat up a last wave of watery slime onto the rest of the mess that I'd produced. Then I leaned back into his arms, panting for breath, feeling drained but euphoric.

"So how was my hangover cure?" he said.

"Well," I said finally with a grin, "my head doesn't hurt anymore."