Boyfriend Lessons Ch. 08

Story Info
Sunday Funday, Eric gets to have fun with Mona and Sarah.
2.1k words
3.89
2.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fpat97
fpat97
257 Followers

The sun was shining on a chilly February morning. Outside Mona's window, there was evidence of the previous night's snow. All was peaceful and quiet in the world... except for Eric, who was balls deep in Mona and begging to cum.

"Please please please," he whimpered. He could still feel the bruises from yesterday as her weight pushed him into the bed. He wasn't about to cum without her permission.

"No," Mona laughed, and kissed him, probing his mouth with her tongue. She stopped riding him for a moment and looked deeply into his eyes. She ran her fingers through his hair and started gyrating slowly.

"Please oh god please I can't," was the immediate reply. When Eric bucked his hips to try to get away she reached back and slapped his balls.

"Strike two."

Mona gave him another breather before starting again, flexing her velvety walls against his shaft. Even this was enough to get him to whine and eventually he squirmed, just a little.

"...and three," she said as she got up. Eric cried out as the cool air hit his shaft.

Eric happily made breakfast again. I wonder if she'd let me wear an apron, he thought as he fried up the bacon, again trying to avoid splatter in inconvenient places. He didn't complain when Sarah smacked his ass and mocked him, and he didn't complain when he wasn't allowed to eat with the girls. Instead, he rubbed their feet while they ate and chatted. Sarah, ever the horndog, had him lick her feet and suck her toes as she ate, having him kiss her asscheeks to thank her when she got up. I really do love kissing that big ass, he thought as he watched her walk away.

Eric was, as far as he was concerned, playing the part of the perfect boyfriend. The soreness in his ass was an ever-present reminder of his place and what happened when he let Mona down. He was, he had to admit, pretty content. The only problem was how distracting his cock was. The smallest touch or suggestive look would get him hard. It seemed to amuse the girls, at least.

The shower was hot, steamy, and crowded, but Eric did his best to wash Mona. She seemed to enjoy how much he had to maneuver to wash her body. He was just happy to get to touch her all over, spending extra time on her tits and ass. He didn't get to see her naked that often and he relished every moment. When she was clean, she pulled him in for a kiss and the two made out, their soapy bodies sliding over each other. Suddenly, the water hitting Eric's foot was slightly warmer and had a distinctive odor.

"Someday," she whispered in his ear as the stream continued, "I'm going to mark you as my bitch. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Eric stood there dumbly as the water dripped down his face. Mona's grabbed his sack and dug her fingernails in, "wouldn't you?"

Something changed in Eric's mindset and he melted into her. "I... oh yeah I would," Oh shit she's right, he thought. He kissed her desperately as she stroked his now-hard cock and finished pissing on his feet. Mona left Eric in the shower, deep in thought at what he was turning into.

Eric waited at Mona's feet as she finished her homework. He had been there a while. Long enough for the novelty to wear off, long enough to get impatient, and now long enough to settle in and let his mind wander. He was too distracted to hear her door open and was startled to hear Sarah's voice.

"...it'll only be a few minutes. You're not using him anyway."

"Yeah, fine. I didn't think you'd be so horny for him, you big slut. Just make sure he does a good job."

Eric started to stand, but Sarah had him crawl to her on all fours. Maybe it's just easier, he thought as circulation started returning to his legs. I'm not sure I could walk right now anyway. The floor was hard as he made his way to the living room, but he didn't complain.

Sarah's hips swayed above his face as he lay on the floor -- she knelt with a leg on either side of his head. Her hands came around and pulled her cheeks apart as she leaned back. Eric stuck out his tongue, knowing what was expected. Her pussy smothered his face, his tongue going deep inside her.

"I was going to shower, but then I thought you'd appreciate this flavor first thing in the morning. Can you still taste Marcus all the way there, lover boy?" She laughed. Eric could, just a little, and marveled at the fact that he wasn't grossed out. Sarah made him clean her pussy for only a moment before sliding forward and giving him her ass. He could taste the morning sweat as he licked her ass crack. It was salty and earthy, thankfully with nothing extra back there, and it turned him on more. What the fuck is going on? A small, very small, part of him thought.

Eric couldn't see anything, but he heard the buzz before he felt the vibrator on his cock. He moaned into Sarah's soft, enveloping ass, as she pressed it against his shaft. It was a totally new sensation, and it felt damn good. I'm so horny. I bet I can cum from just this. But it was short-lived as Sarah turned the toy on herself.

"Awww, did you think you'd get to cum?" Sarah laughed. "Dumbass."

Eric couldn't do anything but lick her ass and get what breaths he could as she twitched and writhed against the vibrator. She used it on him sometimes, but only long enough for him to moan into her ass. He knew that turned her on, so he started hamming it up to get her to cum faster.

"Just think, asslicker, sharing this toy is as close as your cock is ever getting to my pussy. Don't you wonder how nice it would feel?" Sarah laughed as she turned it on herself one last time. Her orgasm was loud and forceful and she put her full weight on Eric, cutting off his air. He was seeing stars by the time she moved enough for him to get some air. When she was ready, Sara let him crawl back to Mona to lie at her feet.

Finally, Mona closed her laptop and stretched, letting out a satisfied sigh. She looked down at Eric and ruffled his hair. "You've been such a good boy today," she said. "Keep it up and maybe you'll get a reward."

Finally! I can fucking cum, he thought. He perked right up and nuzzled her thigh, kissing toward her mound.

"No no," she swatted him away. "I want to show you what else I bought yesterday."

Eric once again found himself standing in the middle of the room with his hands tied behind his back. Mona had just applied ankle cuffs and showed him the spreader bar. That was the last thing he saw, though, because Mona next introduced him to a blindfold.

Eric felt her fingernails drag across his skin as she circled around him. His ass was still sensitive from the day before and a light swat elicited a loud whimper from him.

"I see we still remember yesterday's correction. Good. Reminders are good." SMACK, another swat to emphasize her point.

"Ow! Please, it still hurts." Eric whined.

"Tsk tsk. No whining." Mona spanked him again, getting only a slight whimper from him. "This isn't punishment. I just want to remind you of your place and... amuse myself.

Light exploded in Eric's eyes as Mona slapped his balls. He couldn't quite track where she was and it took him by surprise. He let out another yelp as she pinched his nipples hard, and held them. He could hear her breathing getting deep as her arousal grew.

"Good boy," she cooed in his ear as she pinched harder and harder. His knees gave way and he tried to squirm from her grip. Mona let go and gave him a moment to compose himself before stuffing panties in his mouth. She then grabbed his balls and tugged, her nails digging into his skin as she yanked his family and laughed at him.

He moaned into the gag, getting a cruel laugh from Mona. "Good boy," she encouraged. "You're handling this lesson well. A good boyfriend is happy to entertain his girlfriend, however she wants."

Mona circled Eric, running her hands over his body, raking his back with her nails, swatting his backside. She left him for a while, making him nervous for what was next. When he felt her in front of him, he involuntarily flinched, trying to protect his balls, getting another cruel laugh.

Suddenly, everything wasn't so bad. He could feel Mona's lips on his cock, kissing up and down his shaft, licking the head of his cock and tonguing his smooth sack. Eric was thankful his hands were restrained. He needed to cum so badly he knew he'd have grabbed her head otherwise..

Mona finally took his cock in her mouth, and the feeling was divine. She took the entire length in one go and Eric almost lost control. The pleasure was short, though, because Mona closed her jaw and dragged her teeth the entire way back. She then bit the side of his cock hard enough that he yelped and was pretty sure left teeth marks.

As quickly as it started, it was gone. Mona grabbed Eric's balls and led him forward a few steps. He felt her move around in front of him, and the next thing he felt was the slight scratch of pubic hair followed by the warm, wet insides of her vagina. They both moaned in unison as Mona hilted herself on him, wetter than he had ever felt her.

"Fuck me. Don't you dare cum, but you can fuck me as long as you want."

Eric was almost immediately over the edge. He stayed as still as possible, getting himself under control. Just when he thought he was okay, Mona wiggled her hips, driving him right back to the edge of orgasm. He pulled out and gasped for air through the panties in his mouth.

"Done already?" Mona laughed.

"Nnnph" Eric tried to say. He did his best to line up his cock, but kept missing until Mona was kind enough to guide him home. He slowly pushed himself in, savoring his first time being the one doing the fucking, restrained though he was.

Eric did his best, stopping and starting for what felt like hours. He lost count of how many times he edged himself on Mona's pussy. Every time he pulled out she laughed and teased him, but it wasn't especially mean. He knew she was enjoying it and was turned on by his struggles. Finally, he stepped back and whimpered utterly, pathetically, defeated.

"There there," Mona cradled his face in her hand as he whimpered. "Self-restraint is sexy. Besides, there are other ways to have fun than that little old cock."

She gently pushed his head down between her legs. Eric had gone down on Sarah so many times recently that he had forgotten how full, and damn sexy, Mona's bush was. He couldn't see, but he relished the womanly feel of her pubes as he went down on her. He could feel how wet she was, and her hand on his head was rough as she fucked his face until she came.

When the blindfold finally came off, Mona was clothed once again. She gave him a peck on the cheek and handed him his clothes.

"I've got more work, and it's time you went home. This was good. You pass for now, but I have two more assignments for you this week."

Eric perked up. It had been such a long weekend, but at least it was ending on a high note.

"First, no cumming. In fact, that's a permanent rule from now on. Second, I want you to write a paper. I want your analysis of how this tutoring is going, how it makes you feel, and why you want to continue. At least five pages, single spaced." Mona was in full tutor mode and Eric quailed before her, feeling naked and vulnerable.

"Huh? I mean, yeah. I think I can do that. I'm an engineer not a writer."

"You have a week, I think you can do it. It had better be good. I'll be reviewing it with my mentor. Think of it like a mid-term."

"Your... what??" Eric stammered.

"My mentor. The person teaching me how to teach boys like you. We'll be going to their place Friday night."

fpat97
fpat97
257 Followers