Boyfriends and Sharing Pt. 03

Story Info
The sharing gets more intense, and more emotional.
2.6k words
4.54
5.9k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~This is the Third Part of the series, you may wish to refer to

Boyfriends and Sharing Pt. 01

Boyfriends and Sharing Pt. 02

*

Tyler and I considered that first time sharing me with a Black guy a total success. I love taking BBC, and it was amazing to be watched by my boyfriend while I did. He was happily surprised that my love hole was sensitized by that BBC, so taking Tyler right after was delicious. 

 The next morning after that first sharing experience, Tyler woke me up and showed me his morning wood that was even harder than it usually was. He fucked me mish, and Tyler was still so excited after the sharing and he was so into it that the sex was driving, intense, and just magnificent. His "high" from the sharing lasted for a couple of weeks, and we decided to find another Black partner for me, it would be about 3 weeks after the first.

 Waiting for that upcoming weekend, I was really horny for Black cock. In the middle of that week, I noticed a delivery driver from the famous online shopping place was giving me the eye. He was about 20-21, Black, and really cute. He was about my height, lean, and he had pretty eyes and a killer smile. I knew I shouldn't, but I beckoned him to step in to my apartment.

 "I always wish I could give you guys a tip, I *really* appreciate the good service." This cutie grinned, looking a little embarrassed at my words. "I wouldn't want to get you in trouble, but if there was *some* way to make your day brighter..." I gave him my most winning smile and traced a finger down his chest. "Maybe if I sucked your cock?"

 His eyes went wide, and he nodded "yes" furiously. I dropped to my knees with a smile and started to unbuckle his belt and loosen his trousers. He started to say "I've seen you around of course. you get a lot of deliveries and you always wear those sexy shorts." I do have long, pretty legs, and I wear booty shorts in warm weather. Women half my age ask me for exercise tips and "do you do Pilates?" and men half my age want to fuck me.

 I laughed, and replied "I saw you checking my legs. Now..." I saw his aroused cock pop out of his underwear. He was packing 9 thick inches, veiny and as dark as good chocolate. I licked the tip and then opened my mouth wide and started to suck. He said "ohh, shit" and closed his eyes as I did my best. I didn't edge him or tease, I knew he was still on the clock, but I got his cock wet with my spit and sucked him until he was deep in my throat. I was gaggling a bit as he thrust, I was looking up at him with a smile in my eyes as he pumped that BBC in my throat. It always felt good to suck Black cock, I loved the feel of it in my mouth.

 Then he said "ohh, shit...I'mma cum!" I let him pull out and kept my mouth wide open, tongue out, and stroked his beautiful shaft with one hand until he climaxed, a nice big hot load of jism that hit my eyeglasses as well as my tongue. I lapped up and swallowed as much of his cum as I could, licking the last drop off of his cock as well.

 He thanked me, nervously, and then asked if I was busy tomorrow? That would be his day off, Thursday. I smiled and told him to come over in the afternoon.

 His name was Darryl. He had been giving me the eye for awhile, he told me Thursday. He thought I was the hottest Transwoman he had ever seen and had been curious about what I was like in bed. He found out, we had hot sex for a few hours, he ate my ass and topped me several times, making me cum from that thick BBC loving my hole, and he was so cute I topped him too. I'm average, about 5 1/2 inches with decent girth, and he said my Sheshaft was the first he'd taken. He was sweet and tight, and he wanted me to cum inside him, so I did.

 Yes, I was cheating on Tyler, enjoying casual hot sex with a cute younger Black man. I didn't feel bad about it. The sharing experience had reminded me of how good it felt to take Black cock, and it was just sex, it didn't affect my feelings about Tyler at all. For the rest of that Summer, I gave Daryll blowies every time he was at my apartment complex, and we fucked a couple of times a month.

 Tyler and I had our weekends, he was always sweet and always a good, generous lover. We kept up the sharing experiences, usually finding partners at  a club, about once a month. It was so exciting and just delicious to be getting all this BBC and even hotter because Tyler enjoyed watching me so much. Every time we were planning a sharing weekend, sweet Tyler would ask me "are you going to fall in love with one of these guys that has a bigger cock than me?" and I would hug him close and tell him, no, this is just casual pleasures.

 That Summer turned to Autumn, and Tyler was making good money and wanted to buy a sports car. He had done his research and when he was ready to go to the dealership, he invited me along.

 It was a Saturday, crisp and lovely. I wore a structured linen blouse and a red pencil skirt with kitten heels, it was a "business" look but still sexy.

 At the car dealer, we were met by a Black sales rep, he was around 30. Tall, shaved head, impeccably dressed, and handsome. His name was DeShaun, and he was giving me the eye from the moment we met.

 I mostly let the men talk, I looked at the various models of cars. Tyler knew what he wanted down to color, and DeShaun took him on a test drive while I waited in DeShaun's office. Two-seater car, after all. DeShaun had given me a long look as they got into the car.

 They were both smiling widely when they returned, Tyler was really jazzed after driving the car, and he was like a puppy with a new toy. DeShaun went to get something, a big smile on his face and another look at me as he left, and so I knew Tyler was about to ask me something.

 "Babe, the car is soooo Awesome! I have to have one. DeShaun....well, DeShaun said he could get me a discount...if..."

 "If you let him fuck me?"

" I-I told him I would ask you. I kind of told him you like Black guys." He blushed.

 I laughed. "I don't mind. *This* time. DeShaun is cute. Just don't make a habit of this before you ask me, OK?" I really didn't mind, especially after fucking Darryl on the side for half of the Summer. DeShaun was handsome and sophisticated, I found him very attractive.

 DeShaun re-entered the office then, closing the door, and I gave him a coy look and his face brightened into a big grin. He offered me a hand to help me stand up, and pulled me close for an embrace. I sighed, he was big and strong and had a real presence. "So, "he said, "are you OK with...the deal...that Tyler and I worked out?"

 "I am. Would you like a down payment?" He nodded, a little nervously. I smiled and dropped to my knees. DeShaun quickly opened his belt and trousers, and his rapidly-hardening cock was on display. DeShaun was about 10 inches long, with a massive girth, the head was as thick as my wrist!

 "Mmmm, my favorite." I started kissing his cock, twirling my tongue around the tip, licking along the length, sucking first one, and then the other of his balls. DeShaun moaned softly as I pleasured his cock with lips and tongue, and he hissed "yesss" as I took his massive shaft in my mouth and started to suck, tasting his precum. He was so big, I had to work to get as much of him in my mouth as I could, stroking him with my hands as I spit and sucked on that amazing thick cock.

 From the sound of it, Tyler was stroking his own cock as I sucked DeShaun. DeShaun had his mouth clamped shut so as not to say or shout anything that would let the other employees know what was happening in his office.

 It felt so naughty and exciting to be sucking this BBC in a car dealership, only one closed door away from a busy sales floor, m,y sweet white boyfriend watching me as masturbating while I pleasured this handsome Black man. I took my time, enjoying the feel of that thick cock in my mouth, amused by the situation and quite enjoying the power I had over these males, and knowing more delicious BBC sex was to soon happen.

 I was gaggling and drooling spit as DeShaun fucked my mouth, and then he said in a near-whisper "I need to cum...", I sucked as hard as I could, and DeShaun climaxed in my mouth, keeping his own mouth tightly shut to not alert anyone else, and I enjoyed the jet of hot cum as it entered my mouth.

 DeShaun pulled out, and I kept my mouth open wide so he could see me swallow his cum, and then lick the last traces off of his thick cock as he sighed. I heard Tyler sigh, too, and I turned to see him climax from masturbating as he watched me, so I leaned over and sucked his jism off of his cock, too.

 Tyler helped me stand up then, and both men thanked me as I got my compact out of my purse and started to fix my makeup as best I could.

 DeShaun and Tyler worked on the paperwork and whatever for a bit, made plans to order the car Tyler wanted and set payment arrangements, and we all agreed to meet up at a hotel later that night.

 Tyler took me home to clean up, and he was so excited about it all that he fucked me twice in the space of an hour. It was the usual, he was so into me after sharing that the sex was magnificent, he pumped me with an energy few men could match.

 We cuddled for a few minutes, and then I bathed and got ready for a night of hot sex with Tyler and DeShaun. I gave myself an extra mini enema, gasping with pleasure as always, and put on some of my sluttiest lingerie, a black set with stockings, a garter belt, a demibra that exposed my large areolas and puffy nipples, and platform fuck-me heels. I got Tyler to insert my pink heart Princess Plug in my ass, and I put on a long coat to cover up until we were in the hotel room. 

 Tyler had packed a bag for us for overnight, and as we made to leave, Tyler again asked me not to fall in love with this new partner. I hugged him close and promised him I would not, and we left for the hotel.

 DeShaun knocked on the door about 9PM, and I met him, showing the goods in my lingerie. He told me I "look beautiful", and pulled me close for a deep kiss.

 Suddenly, I was lightheaded. DeShaun kissed me with passionate intensity, and the feeling of being in his arms made me feel like I was melting. This was more than sexual chemistry, I felt a bond between us starting.

 DeShaun told me he wanted to reciprocate for the amazing oral I had given him, I smiled and asked him if he would eat my ass? He agreed with a big smile of his own, and I saw Tyler already masturbating as he watched from a big armchair.

 DeShaun bent me over the bed, my feet still on the floor in my heels, and carefully pulled down my panties and started to kiss my ass cheeks before spreading my cheeks. He laughed when he saw my Princess Plug and teasingly pulled it out with a squelching sound and a little "pop" as it came out. He said "you're all ready back here, I see", and he started penetrating my little rosebud anus with his tongue. I moaned and gasped, closing my eyes and smiling as DeShaun ate my ass like it was angel cake. He took his time, licking and kissing and squeezing my ass cheeks with his strong hands. He stopped once to tell Tyler that "her ass is as sweet as candy" and I laughed as DeShaun went back to doing good work.

 DeShaun stood again and asked me was I ready to take a big cock? I looked over my shoulder at him and replied, "Oh yes, Daddy. Give it to me, please." Tyler moaned in pleasure as I said that, and DeShaun laughed and smacked my ass, hard!, and said "get ready, Baby Girl."

 I moaned as I felt DeShaun's big, Black, cock press against my tight little rosebud, and I cried out as he pushed in. His strong hands gripped my hips and I said "OOOOOHHHHHH" as his thick cock pushed inside me, stretching me. DeShaun was patient, pushing slowly until he was balls deep inside me. It was like fire, pain and pleasure as DeShaun entered me, and as he started thrusting I was sweating and moaning and shaking with pleasure. "Oh, Daddy. Fuck me like a bitch....p-lease."

 I heard Tyler moan, cumming hard after I said those words, and DeShaun grunted and started pumping me furiously, his massive cock stretching me, pain mixed with pleasure as he thrust over and over, his BBC touching my G-spot on each push, I started screaming a little in pure joy at the intensity of him fucking me, and soon I came, hot jism spurting as DeShaun loved my hole and pounded my G-spot with that beautiful cock.

 DeShaun was grunting at each thrust, pounding my ass, his hands gripping my hips, and I came again from the intensity as he pounded my G-spot. "Oh...Daddy...Tyler never makes me cum like *you* do".

 After I said that, I saw Tyler cum again as he was once again furiously masturbating, and DeShaun cried out as he too came hard, shooting hot jism into my ass. I fell forwards onto the bed, and DeShaun fell too, on top of me. He held me close, both of us trembling as we were awash in the feeling of climax after that amazing sex.

 Tyler was looking at me, his eyes filled with lust and fear. A lot had been said tonight. Had too much been said? Had too much been felt?

Tyler climbed onto the bed and kissed me. We all three lay there, and we fell asleep for awhile. We woke up a couple of hours later, and I let the guys take me airtight, and then each of them came inside me. We all slept again for a few hours, and then DeShawn took me again, mish, kissing my mouth as he pumped me. It was intimate and intense, I got tears as he pleasured my body again.

The next morning, the guys took turns on me again. The room reeked of sex as we fucked. I could barely walk when I needed to use the restroom. I decided then that I needed to see DeShaun again, and I slipped him a small note with my phone number and address when he was getting dressed to leave.

I wouldn't mind if I was shared with him again, but I decided I was going to see him again, by myself, if he wanted to.

~to be continued~