Boys and Their Dads Pt. 03: B1+4

Story Info
The series continues with Boy1 and 2 old and 2 new friends.
875 words
3.8
3k
3
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This is a series of stories with young men in their A levels and later on even with their dads. Make sure you have an appetite for these types of stories or you can stop here and miss all the sexcitement. These are all true stories and are slight deviations from the sexploits with Scott who was one of my regular dates during my grad school days in Brighton in the 90s. Please note that all young men referred to in the story are 18 years to 20 years old. My experiences with men were always with adults and the daddy types and this story and its series would be the exception.

Part 3: Boy1 and 4 more

This is not the first session with the boys but this time in another boy's house. They came as one group after classes and they arrived after I did with the boy owner of the place.

I was in his room to have the drapes drawn and was already giving him a blow job when the doorbell rang. I told him to cum first before answering it. He immediately did in my mouth. I spat out the cum when he left.

He came back in and said, "There are four boys outside. Two are new and this will be their first." I told him to send these two boys first and for them to wait until I called them in.

The two came in and I greeted each one with a hard kiss and told them to undress while I ran my hands over their bodies and planted kisses on their neck, chest, groin area, everywhere. When both were undressed, I told one to undress the top part of my body and, "Suck my breast as soon as they are exposed."

I told the other boy to undress the lower part of my body and, "Play with my cunt now, it is starting to ache." The boy who undressed my top was very eager in his sucking of my breasts I was afraid he would cum at once.

The other behind me was gentler in playing with my cunt as he took off my panties. I think he did not know what to expect about how a woman's cunt felt. When I was fully undressed and feeling very horny, I said. "I will lie down on the bed and you will switch places and then use you mouths on me." I lied down and let the one boy eat me and the other suck my breasts.

After a very short while I told them to switch places and eat me good. I moaned and made noise a lot to make sure the other boys outside can hear me until I orgasmed. Then I told the two boys to switch places. This time I want them to use their cocks on me. So I allowed one to insert his cock in me and fuck me as I was lying down on the bed and I sucked the other boy's cock.

When I felt the one fucking me was nearing orgasm, I told the boy whose cock I was sucking to go quickly call the others. When he left, I told the boy fucking me to do it faster and harder as his cock feels so good. I also told him he needs to pull it out when his orgasm has started. He came as the others all barged back in.

I then told the boy who called the others that it was his turn to fuck me with his cock. I told the others to undress and told the two who came in with the group to join the fun when they are naked. My cunt got rammed very eagerly by the second boy as I sucked one boy's cock and the other worked on my breasts.

I orgasmed noisily after a bit. As soon as the one fucking me came, I told the one sucking my breasts to fuck me with his cock and continued sucking the other boy. They both came one after the other.

I then told the boys that since each had at least one orgasm already, we will have a free for all session. I will just lie down on the bed spread eagled and will keep my eyes closed. They can do what they wish to me but to organize themselves and make sure I orgasm as much as I can in the remaining 15 minutes we have. So I lied down spread eagled and shut my eyes.

They were all over me kissing and sucking on my entire body, always with one boy fucking me with his cock. Another was getting his cock sucked while another boy's cock was in my hand. I would lose these cocks when they came but will be replaced as they rotated. I was noisy this entire time and will also give directions so I get maximum pleasure as well. They were all very obedient. And I orgasmed a number of times.

The boy who owns the place will say if it is time as we made a rule not to push our luck by going beyond the agreed end time. I left before they would.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers