Boys and Their Dads Pt. 04: 3B+1D

Story Info
The series continues with Boy1 and 2 friends and a Dad.
1.3k words
4.33
3k
3

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This is a series of stories with young men in their A levels and later on even with their dads. Make sure you have an appetite for these types of stories or you can stop here and miss all the sexcitement. These are all true stories and are slight deviations from the sexploits with Scott who was one of my regular dates during my grad school days in Brighton in the 90s. Please note that all young men referred to in the story are 18 years to 20 years old. My experiences with men were always with adults and the daddy types and this story and its series would be the exception.

Part 4: Boy1 and 2 more and a Dad

The call came a week after. It has been a week and couple of days after the Boy1 plus five boys session that Boy1 called to ask if I am available to be with them the next day. He apologized for the short notice but it was only that day he found out that he had the house for free in the afternoon of the next day. I asked how many guests he will be having over and he said maybe just a couple. So I told him, "I will be in your house in time for when they get out of school."

I arrived a bit early so I had to cool my heels at the bus stop until the boys got home. I rang the doorbell and one boy from the last time opened the door with a shy smile on his face. He ushered me to the lounge in time for Boy1 to pour me a glass of wine. He was still in his school uniform and I told him to change first while I had my glass. The two other boys disappeared with him.

When they got back, Boy1 took my hand to lead us to the upstairs bedroom. He asked if we could take things a bit slow than the last time as he wanted to feel every bit of what we do and that is why he only invited two of his mates. I said, "Okay and you can peel off my clothes like you did the last time."

He did and he again planted kisses all over my body while he peeled off every layer of my clothing. When I was totally naked, I also started peeling his clothes off and also planted kisses on his body, his lips, his neck, his chest, his nipples, his tummy, the inner part of his thighs, his balls, and his cock. All this time he was watching me. The two other boys were watching too and stroking themselves.

I stood up and whispered in his ear, "Fuck me like you really mean it." And I laid down on the bed, spread my legs so he can go on top of me. I kissed him on the mouth when he went on top of me. He was about to insert his cock in my cunt when I whispered to him, "Eat me all over first."

So he went down my body slowly with his mouth. He sucked and nibbled on my neck, my shoulders, my collarbone, the middle of my chest, and when he was about to suck on my nipples, I told him, "My breasts are my biggest turn on." This made him suck and fondle each one like he was hungry for something. I was moaning with pleasure and I saw the two boys already had their cocks out and playing.

He ate me really good. With so much intensity I wanted more. I told him, "I want more!" I told him, "It feels so good!" I told him, "You are eating me so well, I love it!" I told him, "I am going to cum now!" then I buried his head in my cunt with both my hands when I orgasmed.

While I was still feeling every bit of the tail end of my orgasm, he inserted his big and very hard cock inside me. He thrusted it deep but not quick. He had his eyes shut like he was savoring every bit of the sensation of his cock's entry. I moaned. And I begged him to fuck me good.

He did. His thrusted his cock deep and started to increase the pace. I was wild with pleasure. I could see the two other boys were also enjoying watching us as I enjoyed being fucked. I joined him in his thrusts meeting every bit so his cock can go deeper. I orgasmed a few thrusts ahead of him.

He collapsed on top of me. And his dad entered the room. He had a surprised and a bit of angry look and asked, "What's the meaning of this?" All boys immediately stood up and did not know what to do with themselves. He asked again, "What is going on here?" Boy1 answered with, "We were just having some fun."

I tried to cover myself up with the beddings. The dad told the boys, "Boys, out of the room but do not leave the house!"

Then he approached me by the bed and sat on its edge. I thought he was going to hit me. He asked who I was. I told him I am a friend of his son. He asked where we met. I said, at a party. He asked what I was doing. I said, I was studying at university. He asked other questions which I do not all remember. And he also asked why I was fucking his son and what is the business with the two boys was. I said, I thought I would give them a good time as they asked for it. I did not know what else to say so that is what I said. He then asked, "What about you give me a good time?" and he stroked my exposed thigh with his hand.

I looked at him to gauge if it was a trick question or a trap when he slid his hand higher and fingered my very wet cunt. I gasped in surprise and pleasure and he started to undo his pants with his other hand. I stretched myself onto the bed and took off all the beddings that were covering my body. He went on top of me.

He fucked me. He fucked me hard and fast. It hurt a bit because he was rough but I it also felt good. I shouted loudly, "I am cumming!" when I orgasmed and I am sure the boys outside the room heard it. He flipped me and pulled me up so I was on all fours and he entered me from behind. The boys peeked in at this time and he motioned them in. He called the two friends of his son to come closer and give me their cocks. He told me, "Suck on their cocks!" while he continued to pummel me from behind. He orgasmed. He told one boy to take over from him. I continued with the cock sucking until the boy fucking me from behind orgasmed.

He then told me, "Suck my son's cock!" while the boy I was sucking went behind me to fuck my cunt. He was watching all the time and playing with his cock. After the boy behind me orgasmed, he told his son, "Fuck her from behind!" And then he inserted his cock to fuck me in my mouth and said, "Take this!"

When his son orgasmed, he told me, "Sit on this and ride me good!" I did so facing away from him. I let my cunt go up and down his cock and he told the boys to suck on my breasts each and to play with my clit. It felt so good I was so noisy with how good it all felt. I orgasmed before he did and he made me face him, laid me so that the upper half of me was hanging from the bed and he fucked my very wet cunt until he orgasmed.

I was allowed to shower before I left. When I got out of the bathroom, he said "I'd like you to come around again." I just smiled. The boys were gone.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers