Boys and Their Dads Pt. 02: B1+5

Story Info
The series about Boy1 continues with 5 more friends joining.
989 words
3.89
4.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
44 Followers

This is a series of stories with young men in their A levels and later on even with their dads. Make sure you have an appetite for these types of stories or you can stop here and miss all the sexcitement. These are all true stories and are slight deviations from the sexploits with Scott who was one of my regular dates during my grad school days in Brighton in the 90s. Please note that all young men referred to in the story are 18 years to 20 years old. My experiences with men were always with adults and the daddy types and this story and its series would be the exception.

Part 2: Boy1 and 5 more

The call came. It was a week or so after the bathroom tryst with Boy1. He said, "Hello!" and I said "Hi!"

He asked if I was busy the afternoon of the day after or around 330ish. I said I could be getting home from the uni by then and asked what he had in mind.

He seemed excited and said, "I was having friends over after class. Can you meet them?"

His parents were out of town then so he thought he'd invite people over. I asked, "What do you have in mind?" He said, "Just a bit of a party and if you could be game about it, we can make it as wild as much as you want it to." I sort of got what he meant. I said I am inclined to if there is nothing that will hold me up in the uni. He said that is okay and gave instructions to his place.

I arrived a quarter past our agreed time as I lost my way a bit. He was all smiles when he opened the door for me. He led me to the lounge where there were three other boys already there. Boy1 said there would be two more coming. My eyes widened and I said, "Two more?"

He looked at me and handed me a glass of wine. I looked at their drinks and he said it's just sparkling stuff. I wasn't too sure but did not mind and had my drink.

There wasn't much talk and after several sips of my second glass of wine, I asked, "What now?" He said, "It'll be best if we proceed to the bedroom now." And we did. It was on the 2nd floor.

He was eager but he undressed me slowly. He planted kisses on my body, my neck, my shoulder, my chest, my tummy my inner thighs, my legs. He then made me lie down on the bed and took his clothes off. I played with my clit and breasts while he undressed. The boys downstairs started piling in and seated themselves at various spots in the room, the couch, an ottoman, on top of a dresser.

I did not want Boy1 to fuck me at once so I sat up and positioned myself on the edge of the bed. I pulled Boy1 to me so I could suck his cock. I motioned to the two others to come over and I rubbed their hard cocks over their pants so they started taking them out. I told the other boy, "Go behind me and work on my breasts and my cunt." I worked the two cocks in each of my hand while sucking a cock and the boy behind me fingered my cunt and played with my breasts. I would alternately suck the two cocks I was playing with my hands. They were all moaning with pleasure at some point.

When I got so wet and wanted a cock in my cunt, I turned over and guided Boy1's cock to enter me from behind. I told the two other boys to work on my breasts and clit and proceeded to suck the cock of the boy behind me whom I pushed to lay on the bed.

Boy1 fucked me hard and when he orgasmed, I sat on the cock of the boy I was sucking and told the two boys to stand on each side so I can suck both their cocks. I tried putting both in my mouth at one time. I orgasmed after a bit of intense cock riding and 2cock sucking. I waited for the boy I was riding to orgasm before I shifted to guide from behind the cock of the boy on my left to go inside my cunt and continued sucking the cock of the boy on my right.

I noticed that two new boys came in and were working on their cocks. I told them. "I need my breasts sucked," so they went underneath me on each side while my cunt and my mouth were being fucked by cocks. I orgasmed not long into this and was sweating like crazy. I waited for the cock in my cunt to orgasm as the cock in my mouth already did and messed the lower part of my face and parts of my chest.

Next, I rode the cock of one of the newly arrived boy while sucking the cock of the other one. When he orgasmed, I rode the other one in reverse cowgirl so I can hold and suck more cocks. When he orgasmed. I lay down on the bed, pulled the cock of the boy who orgasmed in my face to enter my cunt and told everyone it's a free for all time. I spread myself on the bed and each one who wanted to fuck my cunt did so. They took turns fucking my cunt and my mouth. I played with their cocks too using my hands and they did not neglect my breasts and my clit. I orgasmed a lot and was quite messy with sweat and cum. I did not care.

I had to shower before I left while the boys did the laundry.

veracruz
veracruz
44 Followers