Boys and Their Dads Pt. 05: 3B+2D

Story Info
The series continues with Boy1 and 2 friends and 2 Dads.
933 words
4.2
3.4k
4

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This is a series of stories with young men in their A levels and later on even with their dads. Make sure you have an appetite for these types of stories or you can stop here and miss all the sexcitement. These are all true stories and are slight deviations from the sexploits with Scott who was one of my regular dates during my grad school days in Brighton in the 90s. Please note that all young men referred to in the story are 18 years to 20 years old. My experiences with men were always with adults and the daddy types and this story and its series would be the exception.

Part 5: Boy1 and 2 more and 2 Dads

The session of 2 dads 3 boys came sometime after the all-boys group where we got caught by one dad. The other dad in this story is a close friend of the dad who owns the place.

I am not exactly sure who organized this and how but I suppose it is safe to assume it is the dad. I got the invitation from Boy1 and requested if I could be at the house an hour early than the usual time. I assumed and it was the dad who will keep me company for that extra hour. I said I will be there.

I arrived quarter to three or thereabouts. I was greeted by the dad who owns the place. We proceeded to the lounge and was surprised to find another dad there. They had a couple of beers between them and I was offered beer or wine. I was given an entire bottle of chardonnay to myself.

We had a bit of chat about stuff, life in general, what I was studying, etc. After a while, the other dad excused himself and the dad I already had sex with started kissing me. He asked, "Is it okay that I invited my friend over? He is the dad of one of the boys coming later."

I said, "Yeah. It is alright." and he led me to the bedroom where he undressed me and himself while kissing me all over. He mentioned something about the boys being lucky to have me or something but he'd like to have me without them sometime. Then he inserted his cock inside me to fuck me with him on top. I gasped because his cock was really big. This is also the time the other dad came in and sat on a couch in the bedroom to watch. The fucking I got while the dad was on top was pretty much like lovemaking. It felt very intimate, not exhibition. He was gentle and whispered sweet things in my ears. He would say things like how soft and smooth my body is, how firm my breasts are, and how warm and wet my cunt is. And he kept saying, "The boys are really lucky to have you." I had my eyes shut the whole time as I wanted the sweet way he was fucking me and did not want to see the other dad masturbating to our lovemaking.

It was all sweet and gentle until he orgasmed and the other dad joined. Then it became rough and tumble. The boys also started coming in. I also became wild and noisy as one dad fucked me from behind and the other had his cock inside my mouth. They were both fucking me with their cocks from both ends. The dad who was playing with his cock was the one fucking me from behind and the dad I made love to was the one fucking my mouth. They were asking, "Are you looking forward to being fucked by the young, very eager cocks of our boys?" and I kept saying, "Yes! yes! I cannot wait!"

When the dad behind me orgasmed, they called the boy who was new to lie on the bed. The boys were all naked by then. The dads told me to sit on this boy's face and they gave the boy instructions on how to eat me good. They also told him, "Keep playing with your cock." After a while, the dads told me to reverse my position so we could do a 69 as they think he is about to cum. I did and while sucking his cock, the other boy was told to fuck me from behind. The one I was sucking then started squirting cum in my mouth and face and I almost jumped which made the boy fucking me from behind ram deeper and it just suddenly made me cum and I screamed loudly, which made one of the dads near me clamped my mouth as I could be heard by the neighbors.

After that orgasm, I had to suck the other boy's cock. One dad went underneath me to suck my breasts and play with my clit while the other boy was still fucking me from behind. I was wild with pleasure and I orgasmed again, but much more calmly this time. The dads had a go of theirs cocks in my mouth and cunt again with me on my back to the bed. One or two boys would be on top of me sucking on my breasts. I orgasmed several times more as they rotated in putting their cocks in me until all had spent their orgasms.

We over exceeded our usual time limit but good thing the dads started with me much earlier. I went home all spent and even slept on the bus and almost missed my stop.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers