Boys and Their Dads Pt. 06: 3Dads

Story Info
The series climaxes with no more boys but with 3 Dads.
1k words
3.79
5.5k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

This is a series of stories with young men in their A levels and later on even with their dads. Make sure you have an appetite for these types of stories or you can stop here and miss all the sexcitement. These are all true stories and are slight deviations from the sexploits with Scott who was one of my regular dates during my grad school days in Brighton in the 90s. Please note that all young men referred to in the story are 18 years to 20 years old. My experiences with men were always with adults and the daddy types and this story and its series would be the exception.

Part 6: No more Boys but with 3 Dads

The note was there when I arrived from the uni. It indicated a time and address and the phrase tutoring session for SX3000. I asked my landlady what it was all about and she said that a guy called about my agreed tutoring session for his kid. She was surprised I agreed to teach kids again. I said this was a one off. The address on the note was not the place I was going to for the boys so I was not too sure I got this right.

He called again that night to confirm if I could make it. He said, "The boys won't be joining this time and we are going to go to the place of the other dad you met the last time." I said, "I will be there."

I arrived on time. The door was opened by the dad I met the previous time. The place was more like a big garage with some shelves of stuff. But there was no car. There were drinks on the table and there were chairs around it. I was given wine. Dad1 said, "My son says you drink wine and not beer." I said, "Your beer is warm in this country and I am not particularly into it." Introductions were made as there was a new dad there. Dad2 said, "We invited a friend so things are spiced up considering the boys are not here." I just smiled and sipped my drink.

There was a bit of chitchat about the weather, the Parliament goings on, etc. After a few glasses, Dad1 stood in front of me. Up close. Very close. I touched the bulge in his pants. It was rock hard. I undid his belt and pants button and zipper. I took out his cock and licked it. When I placed it in my mouth, he moved back a bit and my mouth followed. I had to get off the chair and was stooping.

I continued to suck on his cock and someone went behind me to lift my skirt and pull down my panties. He fingered my clit and my cunt. He also went a bit underneath me and started to eat me. There were hands undoing the front of my blouse, taking it off and removing my bra. My breasts got fondled and my nipples sucked while I still sucked on Dad1's cock. I was really getting very horny at this point and was wondering when I will have a cock inside me. So I said, "I want a cock to fuck me."

I then felt my left leg lifted to the side and a cock entering my already very wet cunt. The cock slid in and out very nicely. I moaned and gasped. The dad working on my breasts stood beside the other dad I was sucking. I held on to his cock so I could slide my hand up and down and to have a bit of a balance from the raised leg fucking I was getting.

I got fucked vigorously in my cunt. I alternated in sucking the two cocks. I placed my lower arms on a chair for balance as I orgasmed. My back was then placed on the back of the chair while the dad fucking my cunt sprayed his cum on my tummy. The dad I was sucking went on to fuck me by holding on to my butt as it was hanging from the chair. I continued to suck the other dad's cock as my head hang on the other side of the chair.

When I orgasmed, the dad fucking me went to the other side to spray his cum in my mouth. The other dad who climaxed first spread a blanket on the floor and they transferred me there.

I was lying on my left side and the dad I was sucking fucked my cunt while he stayed to my right and raised my right leg sideways so he can fuck me sideways. My mouth was still busy with the other dad's cock being pushed in and out of my mouth. Dad1 was working on my breasts and I was wild with pleasure and very noisy with my gasps and moans. I orgasmed and the two dads who had their cocks in my cunt and my mouth sprayed their cum in my mouth, face and neck when they orgasmed.

Dad1 then sat me on his cock facing outwards and I again had to suck the two other dads' cocks. At some point I got pushed down and I got fucked alternately by an additional cock in front. I wanted to scream my pleasure but they had their hands in my mouth. After my orgasm in this, things became a blur of two cocks in my cunt, this time facing the dad lying on the floor, a cock in my mouth as well, cum being sprayed over me, changes in position but continuously being fucked by cocks in my cunt and in my mouth. I felt so used. It was constant pounding of cocks in my cunt, even two at a time in my cunt and also in my mouth. I wanted to stop but I keep having orgasms so I just shut my eyes and enjoyed all the pleasurable and not too comfortable sensations. They kept fucking me and at some point, I was just lost in it.

After a while, I was just lying on the blanket and they were wiping me down with wet towels from a pail. When I got out, it was already dark.

And this completes the Boys and their Dads series.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers