Boys are Slaves Ch. 03

Story Info
The Final Submission.
1k words
3.49
5.2k
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/21/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the third and final chapter of my story, Boys Are Slaves.

Please read the first and second chapter to understand this chapter better.

I woke up early in the morning and headed straight to the hall to start my day serving my owners.

As I reach the hall, Goddess and Mistress were relaxing on the couch and chatting.

I dropped on my knees as I saw them and crawled to them and kneeled aside them.

"Morning Goddess and Mistress," I said.

"Is this how you greet your owners, slut?" Goddess said.

"No Goddess, I am sorry Goddess," I said and immediately bows down and kissed their feet.

"He is improving, mom," Mistress said.

"Goddess, May I know what outfit I have to wear to college today?" I asked.

"Slave, I have decided to gift you as a personal slave to my beautiful daughter so she will be taking decision for you," Goddess said.

"Thank you mommy," Mistress said.

I looked at Mistress with puppy eyes.

"Aww, my personal slave. I am feeling generous today. Today, we both will skip our college. I will be playing with you today and if your submission impressed me, I might remit your punishment," Mistress said.

I was so relieved hearing that.

"Thank you so much Mistress for your kindness," I said.

"Head to the garden and wait for me," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said and crawled towards the garden located at the back side of our bungalow.

There was a coffee table with a chair at the corner at the garden. I crawled towards the table and kneeled aside waiting obediently for Mistress.

My knees were hurting but I waited until Mistress arrives after around an hour. She was carrying a huge box which she placed on the table and got seated on the chair.

"Ready my doggy," Mistress said.

"Yes Mistress," I said.

Mistress flunk a slap on my cheeks and said, "Doggies don't talk,"

"Woof, Woof," I barked.

"Good boy," Mistress said.

Mistress opened the box and took out two pairs of dog rubber paws and a dog mask which has a muzzle attached to it and placed the paws on my hands and feet and the mask on my head.

"Stand up and turn around," Mistress said.

I immediately obeyed.

Mistress took out a butt plug with a tail and shoves it in my ass.

"Aah," I moaned.

Mistress slapped my ass and said, "Shut up and turn around again,"

The next item Mistress took out from the box was a shock collar which she tied it on my dick and balls.

Mistress took out a whistle, a ball and the shock collar's remote from the box.

Mistress took the whistle in her hand and said, "If I whistle once, you will stop and became a statue, no matter where are you or what are you doing,"

"Woof," I barked.

"If I whistle two times, you will return to me immediately," Mistress said.

I nodded.

"Understood," Mistress said.

"Woof," I barked again.

"Good, Now crawl in the garden," Mistress said.

I immediately started crawling like a dog in the whole garden.

After couple of minutes, Mistress said, "Find something to sniff doggy,"

I starting putting my nose on the garden to find a object with smell.

Soon I heard a whistle so I get stuck at that position being my mouth on the grass.

After ten seconds, I heard the whistle twice so I immediately crawled back towards Mistress and kneeled next to her.

"See, how easy it is," Mistress said.

"Woof," I barked and nodded.

"Now, we will try some fetching game," Mistress said picking up the ball from the table.

I nodded.

"I will give you a time period every time to fetch the ball and if you fail, I will burn your balls through your shock collar," Mistress said.

"Woof," I barked.

"First, I will give you a minute and I will keep on decreasing the time every time," Mistress said.

I nodded.

Mistress had the ball in her hand and eyes on her watch.

"You don't go until I say, go," Mistress said.

I nodded again.

Mistress throws the ball to the other end of the garden while I waited for her command.

"Go," Mistress said and pressed a button on her smart watch.

I immediately crawled to fetch the ball and bring it back to Mistress.

I reached the place where Mistress had thrown the ball and bends down and grabs the ball in my mouth and crawled back to the Mistress as soon as I can. I put the ball on Mistress's hand.

"You did it in forty six seconds, good job doggy," Mistress said.

"Woof," I barked and thanked Mistress.

"Can you do it in thirty seconds now?" Mistress asked.

I nodded knowing I don't have any other option than that.

"If you do it in thirty seconds, It will be good for you and If you can't," Mistress said and pressed the button on shock collar's remote.

"Aaah, um," I groaned in extreme pain.

"Exactly," Mistress said.

Mistress throws the ball again to the another end of the garden.

Within couple of seconds, Mistress said "Go," and pressed a button on her watch.

I immediately crawls towards the ball and took the ball again in my mouth and crawled back to Mistress.

Mistress took out the ball from my mouth and said, "You did it in fifteen seconds, slut. Good job,"

"Woof, Woof," I barked.

"Now, I can proudly accept you as my slave," Mistress said.

I nodded.

Mistress grabbed my cheeks and said, "Always remember that I am your owner for your whole life and you will do whatever I command,"

'Woof, Woof," I barked again.

Mistress was high in extreme power rush.

"So tell me slut, Who is the superior Sex?" Mistress asked.

"Girls are the superior sex," I said.

"Who do you bows to?" Mistress asked.

"The Girls," I said.

"And what are boys?" Mistress asked.

"Boys are slaves," I said.

"Good boy," Mistress said and throws the ball again.

"Go, Hustle, Slut," Mistress said.

I crawled to fetch the ball again. I was completely owned by Goddess and Mistress now.

"We Boys Are Slaves!"