All Comments on 'Boys of Eternity Pt. 01'

by TriadSync

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer8 months ago

You hit the mark your first time out here on Literotica. Looking forward to part 2 and finding out where this story takes Alex and Emmett.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

No kidding! You sure did hit the mark here! Alex and Emmet seem to have a future! Can they room together on this band trip? Can they strip each other to explore their bodies? If Alex has been a football star and a basketball star, could he bit a bit more buff and mature than Emmett? Maybe the beginnings of silky smooth chest hair to tease Emmet? That would make this a romantic story!! Please write more!

BeefyhungtopguyBeefyhungtopguy8 months ago

SWEET! more please!!!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave8 months ago

Oh, damn!

Fantastic story!

Back in New England decades ago, I was in Drum and Bugle Corps.

We traveled in and changed into uniforms before and again back into our clothes after competitions on co-ed busses and stayed in co-ed dorms.

I enjoyed several years of openly seeing the girls and the other guys naked.

I also enjoyed many sexual opportunities with the girls, and even more secret rendezvous with several of the guys.

This story brought back some fond memories... not to mention an incredibly stiff cock!

More on this story line, please! And, I love the risky surroundings and they're both so willing to play! Sex in risky places is such a turn-on!

TriadSyncTriadSync8 months agoAuthor

Thank you all so much :)) It's really nice to wake up to your comments and feedback. I really appreciate it a lot. I am definitely continuing the story, as I want to make it into a Novella, which I am nearing completion. From there, the story will continue to a 2nd Novella with an added main character. I hope you all continue with me. It's exciting to hear from you :)) also... I'm in the works of recording Audio Versions of my writing, which will be on my Patreon. My Patreon: www.patreon.com/boysofeternity

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

Fun start and I had a very similar experience on the bus/van. I love how Alex knows what he wants and pursues Emmett. Definitely hope they room together at the competition and can get to talk and play one on one.

TriadSyncTriadSync8 months agoAuthor

Exluke1… Thank you so very much 😁 you should tell us all about your experience on the bus/van here in the comments! 🤤 I’m sure we all love reading and fantasizing 💖💛💚

Exluke1Exluke18 months ago

So here’s my van experience as requested:

He and I were sitting in the 3rd row of a 4 row 15 person capacity passenger van. We all had been away traveling for the weekend to an event and were finally returning home to campus. The van was only 2/3 of the way full and it was well past dark in the winter. Everyone had their pillows and blankets with them in their seats as we had traveled over 4 hours away for the event. He used his blanket to cover both of us and started gently rubbing my left inner thigh as he pretended to be asleep. I got rock hard quickly even though I had been dozing for the last 15 minutes. We had had no private time all weekend and he had been flirting with me for a few weeks. He worked his hand up my thigh to my groin and started rubbing my dick. I was quickly going to shoot and my upper body was too exposed. If I was going to orgasm, I knew I’d probably jerk my shoulders or moan too loud, so I pushed his hand away and slouched down in the seat further beneath the blanket. He knew I was calming down so he gave me a minute then resumed rubbing my dick over the zipper. The sensation was even more intense as I could feel the hard metal grinding down on my penis. By then, I desperately needed to cum and thought I could hide it and I hoped he could too. I got really horny and I wanted to rub his cock so I quietly reached over but still under the blanket of course, and grabbed his already hard dick and started rubbing him firmly but discreetly. He opened the zipper of my jeans and shoved his warm hand inside and also through the front opening of my underwear. He grabbed my cock but slowed down his ministrations as he wanted us to cum together. I was getting too close to wait much longer so I shoved my hand underneath his underwear waistband and grabbed his cock too. He had so much precum by then that I could quickly spread it over the head of his dick and easily stroke his cock. That made him reach down further and gently fondle my balls but around that moment the van gently veered right to a highway exit. There suddenly were streetlights at the intersection so we had stop and remain as still and quiet as possible until we reached another dark area. Once we were out of the light we steadily resumed our sort of public mutual jackoff session. I orgasmed first and he followed soon thereafter. I had to relatively quickly grab his hand on my dick with my other hand as I became oversensative due to the excitement of being around so many people. I soon realized that I had forgotten to consider the bleach-like smell of cum…especially 2 college guys at the same time in a vehicle with the heat on. I attempted to clean my hand, as did he, but yet desperately tried to keep it under the blanket and be discreet. I was sure some of the occupants knew what we had just done as the smell got stronger and then conversation around us died down, or at least it felt like it had. I’ll never know if anyone else on that van knew about our horny jackoff session but only one other person ever said something that sounded like a hint of their knowing.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beyond hot…love reading about mutual jerk off sessions in risky surroundings…they were just so consumed with each other’s cocks..totally hot!.. Keep writing..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

And thanks for sharing ExLuke1!

JT

TriadSyncTriadSync7 months agoAuthor

Exluke1… thank you so much for sharing your experience 😁 it’s very hot. Surely very memorable for you 💖

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTriadSync@TriadSync
Author & Musician. I write Gay Erotica & Gay Fiction. While my stories tend to focus on sexual fantasy and can be very graphic, there is always an underlying tone of Love & Romance, as well as the very depths of the human spirit without boundaries. If you enjoy my stories, pl...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES