Boytoy Bill Ch. 02

Story Info
Bill has a birthday party.
2.8k words
4.51
11.3k
11
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Birthday boy

It was Bill's birthday, his first since coming to live with us. He was turning 20, and we had a fun evening planned for him, with some special birthday gifts that would drive him wild on his special day.

We'd been nice to him all week in preparation. He'd only earned one punishment from us for letting himself get a pimple on his pretty face. Normally that error would earn him twenty strokes, but instead Lori tied him to a chair and put his feet in a tub of ice water for half an hour while sitting on his lap and listening to him apologize. He also spent the week locked in his spiky chastity belt.

In the morning, Lori and I went down together, through the locking security room, down the long flight of stairs to the basement where Bill spent almost all his time, presently in his steel sleeping box.

Lori was bubbly with excitement, almost singing as she unlocked his door and greeted him. "Good morning, lucky boy, it's your birthday! Are you excited to spend it with us?"

Bill was surprised, he'd lost track of the days over the months he'd been here.

"Good morning mistress," he said as he crawled out and planted some kisses on Lori's feet, then on mine. "Can I ask a birthday favour?"

"Don't worry about favours, slut, we have a whole day planned for you, it will be super fun and you will get to cum lots and lots. Now go do your bathroom duties, and you can take some extra time to make sure your boy pussy is clean as a whistle. You can even have a bath if you want, you lucky thing."

Bill was visibly put off by the comments about his butthole, but obediently affirmed and headed for the bathroom.

Most of the first part of the day was like any other. Bill had his breakfast and carried on with his normal routine. Before becoming a slave, Bill's life as a real person was pretty aimless. Work at a dead-end job, home to play videogames or watch some television, waking up to do it all over again. These days, he is much more driven and interested in personal development. He does his deepthroating practice (he has a whole kit of different sex toys of different lengths and girths and shapes) and already has almost no gag reflex. We were very proud of him and told him one day maybe we'd invite a friend over so he could try the real thing, which terrified him. There's no such friend, but it's a funny lie.

Afterwards, it was on to his yoga routine, with a focus on leg flexibility. His progress here wasn't as impressive as his gluk gluk skills, but he could now get into all kinds of tight positions that were a struggle for him before, not that it dissuaded us from trying, anyways.

Then, normally, Bill would have some reading to do to prepare for his exams. Lori loves to play dress-up as a sexy teacher and Bill's scores determine if he gets savagely beaten or given treats. He once got a perfect score on a mental math exam and we let him jerk off while watching us put on a sexy lesbian show for him. Today, though, we let Bill sit on a cushion and watch a whole movie. He requested Michael Mann's Heat, probably because it's so long and he knew it would take up a lot of the day, and was astounded when we said yes.

Then it was time for presents and cake. Both of the candles were trick candles that reignite after being blown out, and Bill said he was so lucky to have not one but two beautiful girlfriends. I grabbed a handful of his hair and corrected him that "you don't have girlfriends because you aren't a person. You're a slave and you have two beautiful owners."

"Yes ma'am, sorry for being so stupid."

"It's okay, we're used to you forgetting things all the time, and it's your birthday so I'll forgive it."

"Thank you so much!"

There were three presents, one for each of us. Bill opened his up and showed us. It was a Hitachi vibrator just for him. On the end, instead of the standard ball, was a textured silicone tube for his cock to go into, at a right angle to the wand.

Lori informed him "that thing will make you cum in about thirty seconds, slut. It will give you a big birthday orgasm."

"Thank you Mistress, it looks fun."

"Yep, and the best part is it never gets tired," I added. "I think there's something else in the box, have another look."

Bill looked again, and found two pills. A blue and a yellow. One would make his cock tirelessly hard, and the other would make him horny. The latter wasn't necessary, but I like to think he feels more ashamed of a good raping if he has one.

"You can take them now, slut."

Then Lori and I opened ours. Bill recognized them right away. They were dildos made from the moulds of his cock we'd taken in the first days of his captivity. Bill has quite the package on him, so these plastic copies were nearly 9 inches long, with a nice girth and a slight bend that was going to be just perfect for rubbing his prostate when he was on his back.

"You're going to be fucking yourself silly tonight, slave. I bet you didn't think your cock would be balls deep in ass and throat when you woke up this morning," Lori teased him.

I spoke next. "And you've made such good progress with your throat and anal training that you should be able to manage this thickness. But just to make sure, we'll tie you in place so all your attention can be focused on your duties. All you need to do is relax and let us handle the rest."

"Now now, slut, don't get all scared," Lori said, reaching a hand out to caress his cheek and lift his chin back up. "Since I'm such a sweetheart and it's your special day, lets make a quick bathroom break to make sure you're nice and clean. Come on, I'll watch. No walking, crawl and show off your Reminder."

After another quick enema, we were in the main play room, getting Bill ready. We took his chastity cage off, and he was already getting hard. He was even blushing, such a cutey. Not wanted to deal with any unforeseen softness, Lori attached a cock ring, as well.

Bill was going to be spending the next while tied up to a piece of furniture we call the barrel. It's a half-cylinder of metal with a radius of about a foot, covered with a soft pad. It's mounted on top of a post about four feet high, and surrounded by a collection of metal pipes that serve as attachment points for ropes and straps, arranged so that legs and arms and necks and feet can be spread apart, wrapped around, shackled down and so on.

I led the trembling boy over to it and had him put his back to it, then using just one finger on his chest while looking him right in the eye, pushed him slowly over the barrel, arching his back all the way over. His arms were brought underneath and cuffed to the post. A strap around his elbows and the post kept him firmly in place. Then, his legs were lifted off the floor, spread over two of the bars that angled away from the post, spreading his legs quite wide to give easy access to his asshole, balls and cock. His calves were brought up, and several straps on each leg secured them firmly to his thighs and the bars.

To finish it off, Lori gathered his longish hair and tied a short piece of rope to it, then tied the other end to the post, drawing his head back and giving a perfect avenue for a serious, unavoidable throatfucking.

We set up a few cameras to capture everything for posterity, strapped on our new dicks, and balanced Bill's gift on his belly.

I crouched down by his head and gave him a long kiss. "Are you ready for your spitroasting, birthday boy?"

Bill was very scared, knowing he'd be fighting for oxygen around one or the other strapon, but knew what to say. "Yes, mistress, thank you for the presents."

"Good boy. Now, we'll start off without a ring gag, but if you get too feisty I'll put one in there, so be on your best behaviour and try your hardest to be our good slutty boy."

I stood up and slapped his face a few times with my new cock, then put the head in his mouth and pushed forward firmly. After a few short strokes to build up some spit, I was able to get all the way into his throat, past the barrier. The cock made a beautiful bulge in his neck, and I made sure to lean back so the ceiling camera could capture it. I gave him a couple short pokes while balls deep, then pulled out.

"Oh my goodness, slut, that's so good! You're such a good cock eater!" Lori exclaimed. She was watching the wall mirror from her position between Bill's legs, using her cock to slap Bill's real one around a little bit. Reaching down, she grabbed a hold of his Reminder, and slowly tugged it out of his fuck hole. She carefully handed it to me, and I had Bill lick it clean then placed it on the ground for later. He hates the taste of his own ass, but he knows he has to clean anything that goes up there and any guff earns him a real tear-jerker of a buttplug upgrade. Applying lube to her cock and injecting some up Bill's ass with a plastic syringe, Lori expertly started in on Bill's butt. We always take our time reaming him out so that we don't tear him, and this was the biggest cock he'd taken so far so it was no exception.

I went back into his throat a few times while Lori worked her way inside, and shortly she was snuggled up as deep as possible, her hips pressed against his. She leaned over his body and asked him "How does that feel, sweetie pie?" I pulled out to let him answer.

"Ooh, please, it's too big. It just hurts, mistress."

She pinched one of his nipples and he squirmed. "Don't be silly. Tell me how it feels. Do you feel nice and full?"

"Yes, fuck, Jesus."

She pulled all the way out of him, letting his butthole close right back up. "And now how does that feel? Is it empty, do you miss your Reminder?"

Bill barely stifled a sob "I hate it!"

"Sounds to me like you're starting to live up to the name on your choker!" She applied more lube then slowly pushed back into him in one movement while I re-entered his face and marvelled at the feeling of the cock through my hand on his neck.

Lori loves to fuck Bill's ass slowly and thoroughly, and tease him the whole time, constantly making little comments about how tight he is, how she can tell he likes it a little bit, how she could almost cum herself just from enjoying the sight, and for the next twenty or so minute she did just that, while I reamed his throat at a steady pace, giving him breaks just to catch his breath and answer Lori's questions.

We switched. Lori exited his butt, and walked around to my side. I planted myself balls deep a last time and didn't pull out until Bill started shaking in his bondage. Bill's face was a mess with all his drool and sweat and vomit (not much) running down his face and into his hair. Lori gathered up a handful of it and rubbed it all over the place, then gave him a few slaps to bring him back to his senses.

"How do you feel? What's going on in that stupid head of yours, slut?"

"Ugh, please, just... please stop I can't take it!"

"Silly boy, we've barely started and we haven't even turned your gift on, yet. Don't you want to cum?"

Bill shook his head as best he could manage and Lori stood up and presented her cock to him, covered in lube but looking clean, luckily for Bill. He almost started to turn away, but quickly got a hold of his senses and opened his mouth up. She slid all the way in, looking up to give me a big gorgeous grin while I got into position between the slave's legs. I had to lean forward and kiss her, and couldn't help myself from bringing a quick little hammer fist down onto Bill's solar plexis as I broke away from Lori's lips. We both laughed as Bill helplessly sputtered around the dick lodged in his gullet.

My mode of buttfucking is less delicate than Lori's. Once I lubed up and got inside him, I grabbed a hold of his hips and worked up to a fast rhythm, only pulling halfway out on each stroke before burying myself to the hilt with a solid slapping together of our hips. I could tell Bill appreciated it from the groans occasionally making it out in between the sloppy, spitty sounds of Lori's throatfucking.

It wasn't long before a little bit of jizz was leaking out of his cock, and that served as a good cue to apply Bill's gift. Lori withdrew from his face and used her hand to gather up a copious amount of saliva to apply to the slave's cock, and then slipped the toy onto him. Flicking it on, she went back to violating his throat.

True to her words, it was less than a minute before Bill was shooting some impressive ropes onto his belly, jerking around a little bit in his bondage, but Lori and I were pros and he could barely move. I collected some and smeared it on my strap-on. "Haha, slave, you're creampie-ing yourself!" I announced as I slid back into his guts.

The Hitachi was still going, and it wasn't too long before Bill was gurgling and shaking again as his overstimulated cock was ejecting a fresh load. Lori noticed and sank deep into him, holding his face in place so he couldn't squirm to the side and get any air. Even I raised my eyes at her, worried she was going to choke him right out, but she withdrew in time and let him suck in some deep breaths in between hoarse coughs and whining sounds. We laughed and leaned in for some fresh kisses, the Hitachi still buzzing away.

Lori stepped away from Bill's face to give him a little recuperation time, taking good control of the vibrator to stroke specifically on the glans, while using her other hand to scoop up a bit of his cum and feed it to him. With his air back, he was making crazy noises, and Lori asked him if he was enjoying his birthday.

"OH Mistress!! Ma'am! Please turn it off, it's too much!"

"That's the point, idiot," I chuckled, and gave his balls a little tuning up with my fist while I pulled out of his bottom. I walked around to his face and delved in without any warning, my hands around his throat. Once satisfied my cock was clean, I pulled out and asked him how many orgasms he'd had so far, while Lori was getting back in position to explore his bowels.

"Gaaah please I can't even think!"

"Well then I guess your brain doesn't need oxygen, does it?" I walked to the toy dresser and grabbed the big ring gag, bringing it back to Bill's face. "Say Ah!" After locking it in place behind his head, the spitroasting resumed. For the next thirty minutes, we milked every last bit of cum and a good amount of piss out of his cock, then declared the session over, finally turning the cruel machine off.

After untying him and helping his shaking body off the barrel, we removed his cock ring, replaced his Reminder, then had him clean up. First the toys and furniture, then getting a mop to wipe up all the piss, cum, sweat, drool and vomit we'd summoned out of him. After that, we all had a nice shower together, Bill on his knees between Lori and I, using his fingers and tongue and big bloodshot eyes to repay us, then carefully washing and massaging us.

Sliding the lock shut on his box for the night, Lori left him with something to think about. "It's Ashley's birthday next week, slave. Hope you're excited for that, too!"