Bra Fitting and More Ch. 02

Story Info
Sarah goes back to collect her bra.
3.2k words
4.69
8.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah couldn't wait to go back to collect her new bra. Would Jan be as dominant as she had been when they first met? If she was, would Sarah feel as helplessly aroused by her? Would she be forced to orgasm again?

As Sarah opened the door to the shop she was disappointed to be welcomed by a very attractive woman in her early twenties.

"Oh I am sorry I came for an appointment with Jan. Is she here?"

"It's Sarah isn't it? Jan told me ALL about you. She will be with us in a minute. I am Ann and Jan asked me to give her some help with your appointment today. I hope that is okay with you?"

Sarah was far from certain that this was okay with her. She tried to appear happy but she wasn't totally convincing. Jan appeared from the back of the shop at this point. She had a huge smile on her face as she greeted Sarah with a big hug as if they had been friends for years.

"It sounds like you have introduced yourselves. Ann is both a customer and a very special friend. She understands me very well and I think you will both enjoy her being here today."

This seemed to confuse Sarah even more rather than explain things. What Sarah did notice was that Ann became quiet and hung on Jan's every word.

"Be a good girl Ann and lock the front door and put the closed sign up. We do not wish to be disturbed while we look after all of Sarah's needs, do we?"

Sarah loved the dominant way that Jan spoke but was disturbed by the reference to 'all her needs'. For the first time since arriving Sarah really looked at the younger woman. She was about five feet six inches tall, slightly overweight with boobs that while not small, were far from big. As she turned from locking the door there were two things that literally stuck out and they were her nipples. Given how prominent they were Sarah presumed that she was braless, but this was not the case. Sarah was mesmerized by them and was unable to look away from them.

"Let's go into the back room and I am sure you will enjoy swapping notes."

The back room was a typical lounge, part of the house not the shop.

"So Sarah how have you been since I last saw you? I swear your boobs have grown. Be a good girl and slip out of your top and bra. It is looking far too tight for you and I am sure you could do with a massage to relieve the pressure. I have told Ann how sensitive your nipples are and she would love to see them, wouldn't you?"

Sarah took a few seconds to register that she was being asked (or was it told) to bare her chest to Ann, a complete stranger. Part of her wanted to run and part of her couldn't wait to feel Jan's hands massaging her demanding nipples. She found herself rooted to the spot neither running nor stripping to the waist.

"If you don't wish to do what I say, your bra is boxed up and ready to go. I would much rather Ann and I give you a very personal fitting."

Sarah knew she wasn't going to run but she seemed unable to unbutton her straining blouse.

"Ann I think Sarah could do with a little help with her blouse and her bra."

Ann stood in front of the frozen Sarah and started to unbutton the blouse. The young woman did not look at the clothing but held Sarah's almost glazed look until the blouse was dispensed with. Even though her bra was still in place Sarah felt her nipples tighten up, becoming painfully erect. Still dazed she reached behind herself and released the bra strap. Ann did drop her eyes as Sarah's full size boobs and enormous nipples came into view. She was unable to prevent an appreciative sigh escaping her.

"Aren't they magnificent Ann? I do think Sarah does have a bit of a problem though. Her nipples are not only huge but they are super-sensitive. That is lovely but I am worried that breastfeeding could be very problematic. That is why I asked you to help me this morning. Your experience of helping young mothers who have breastfeeding problems could be very useful to Sarah."

"The fact that Sarah's nipples are the size they are is really good. Her nipples being so sensitive could be a problem because breastfeeding can become very painful unless they are toughened up enough. I have brought along one or two tools and toys that I could use to help you Sarah. Would you like me to show you my specially designed nipple suction pumps? I think if you use these regularly before giving birth your nipples will harden up a little and make the likelihood of them becoming sore greatly reduced. You may even find the pumps, that have vibrators built in, arousing."

Sarah was confused but excited by the talk of super-sensitive nipples, suction pumps and vibrators. Since her last visit to the shop her breasts had seemed to grow bigger. Her nipples had also got bigger and most alarmingly even more easily aroused. Showers the last few days had taken longer than usual, as the water had first caused her nipples to expand and secondly to become beautifully sensitized. The night before she had played the hot spray along the length of her erect nipples until she wondered whether she would orgasm from the water alone. The prospect of having this attractive girl handling her nipples, let alone vacuum pumping and vibrating them, was extremely exciting.

She didn't need to wait to realize this pleasure. Jan was quickly behind her supporting her. Ann briefly circled both nipples at the same time before taking them between fingers and thumbs. Sarah almost cried with frustration as her nipples were rolled agonizingly gently. She felt her nipples firm up before they were stretched away from her body. When she looked down at her nipples the sight was incredibly erotic. Her nipples were nearly black, slightly stretched and bigger than she had ever seen them. Ann saw the look of desperation in the pregnant woman's eyes. In her time working with young mothers she had seen plenty of them become sexually aroused by their nipples. Most fought it, many denied it even to themselves but a few had embraced the arousal. She knew that Sarah was either in the third group or at least would be very soon. The voice in Sarah's ear was soothing as Jan instructed her,

"Let us first of all just relax you a little. When you are ready we can then see just what a good job Ann's toys can do at working and exciting your magnificent nipples."

Sarah picked up on the fact that Jan was no longer talking about helping with breastfeeding but talking about toys and sexual excitement. She felt herself slip into a deep feeling of relaxed surrender and submissiveness. Jan could have asked her to do almost anything and she would have complied. Hands with loads of moisturizing cream now massaged her distended stomach sweeping down until they reached the top of her knickers. Sarah remembered how she had orgasmed hard as soon as Jan had touched her pussy the last time. Desperate to repeat this she contracted her stomach in an attempt to allow the hand to travel on downwards.

"Not yet my dear there will be plenty of time to explore your pussy but first of all we can all enjoy exploring your nipples. I would love to explore just how aroused we can make you with nipple play alone."

Sarah was incredibly frustrated but also delighted to hear that her nipples would be the center of her being, as she was deliberately sexually aroused. Her untouched pussy was wet and throbbing and the prospect of what the next hours could deliver threatened to overwhelm her. She felt so emotional that tears were soon running down her face. She allowed herself to be supported from behind as the stomach massage and increasingly arousing nipple rolling and stretching continued for a couple of minutes.

"Given how heavily pregnant you are I am going to sit you back before Ann attaches the nipple pumps. There that looks comfortable but it will be even more comfortable after I have removed your panties. That's it just lift your bottom so that I can get them off."

It never crossed Sarah mind to disobey. She was very pleased that since her last visit she had trimmed the hair around her pussy and bottom. It was still a full thick triangle of hair above her pussy but the lips of her pussy were now clean-shaven giving Jan a clear view of a very wet and swollen pussy. It now hit Sarah how totally exposed and vulnerable she was. The two women were fully dressed and she was totally naked with her legs well apart. Ann spent time sorting out the nipple pumps while Jan knelt between Sarah's spread legs. Leaning forward Jan couldn't resist taking one of the huge nipples in her mouth. She sucked it deep into her mouth and closed her teeth at its base. Retaining the suction and the pressure her teeth were applying she pulled away until with a plop the nipple was released. As she started to do the same thing with the other nipple Sarah pushed her hips up in an attempt to find something, anything, to rub her pussy and clit against. Jan humored her until the second nipple was released.

Ann was now sitting next to Sarah with the nipple pumps ready to apply. She wasted no time in offering up the first nipple to the tube that was attached to the pump. When the pump was briefly turned on a seal was created and the nipple was sucked until it was half way along to the end of the tube. The second nipple was soon in the same situation. The suction was turned to its lowest setting. Much to Sarah's surprise the suction pulsed rather than sucked continuously. She watched as her nipples gradually expanded further along the tube and thickened until filling the full girth. When she sat back she could imagine that the pumping was her nipples being sucked by two mouths rather than a machine. Her clit felt as if a third pump was attached to it and trying to make it grow and push through its tight hood. Her hand instinctively reached down to comfort her growing nubbin. She had just encouraged her clit to push through its hood when Jan said.

"Oh no there will be time later to involve your pussy my dear. Right now we are going to concentrate on your wonderful nipples. Are you ready for Ann to turn the pumps up a little higher? If you feel pain let us know straight away as what we want you to experience is arousal, pure simple sexual arousal."

When Ann turned the pump suction levels up Sarah was stunned by the wonderful pressure. There was some pain but the pleasure was so wonderful that Sarah did not mention it. Now her nipples stretched until they were only half an inch from the end of the tube until the suction was released before being applied again. Although strong suction was being applied the timing did not speed up. Ann made a couple of small adjustments before saying.

"I think we are ready to turn the vibrators on. The effects of suction pumping and vibrating can be too much for some girls but I think Sarah will be able to handle it. Here we go."

"Fuck that is good but please someone rub my clit or give me permission to do so. I need to orgasm and I need to now."

"Well done Ann I am sure Sarah will not need us to involve her clit for her to cum. She looks ready to explode already. Sarah my dear just sit back and feel your nipples. They look absolutely amazing - if they are not bringing you close to orgasm they are exciting the hell out of me."

Sarah did not have it in her to do anything more than sit back as her nipples were beautifully tormented. Both her nipples were being sucked in a pumping action under considerable pressure. The vibrating was constant and felt particularly strong when Sarah's nipples were stretched right to the end of the tube where the vibrators were located. Sarah was very quickly feeling blissfully relaxed. She closed her eyes and let the pleasure wash through her aroused body.

She was not the only person in the room that was highly aroused. Nipples more than fascinated Ann, it was an obsession. It had started when she had her first orgasm, which had been triggered by her playing with her own large nipples. Her nipples that were naturally big had become huge due to her regular use of pumps and nipple rings not to mention the daily stimulation of her super-sensitive nips. Right now Jan was very keen to release Ann's boobs and in particular her very special nipples. It was not coincidental that Jan had chosen her line of business given her appreciation of female breasts. Ann's were not big but her nipples were irresistible to the older woman.

Jan decided to leave Sarah just where she was being fully stimulated as she was. Ann knew that she would soon be naked above the waist as soon as Jan turned her attentions. In fact she was totally naked within seconds. Sarah's eyes opened as she felt movement on the sofa around her. Jan had maneuvered Ann so that she was on her knees straddling and facing the sitting Sarah. Sarah was now greeted by a smile that she hardly noticed and a huge pair of nipples on firm round boobs. Unlike her own nearly black nipples these were red in color and looked a little like a rock-hard raspberry. She wondered whether hers could ever look as irresistible as Ann's as she gently took hold of them both. She teased the crinkled bullets with feather like touches running from the areola to the tip of the thimble-sized nips. Very quickly both girls were totally focused on their nipples alone. Jan loved watching this but wanted even more.

Sarah was certain that the pumps alone would bring her to orgasm very soon so was angry as Jan removed them from her pulsing nipples. The sight of her nipples that had been expanded to over an inch long and almost as thick shocked but excited her. She knew better than to complain to the dominant Jan who quickly had the submissive pregnant Sarah on her hands and knees on the floor. Her newly enlarged boobs seemed even bigger than ever as they hung a foot off the floor. There was some confusion as Ann, lying on her back, shuffled underneath Sarah so that her mouth could find the beautifully tortured nipples that hung so invitingly down for her mouth to latch onto. It took Sarah a few seconds to register that Ann's nipples were now presented to her mouth.

The two young women feasted on each other's beautiful teats. Sarah was beside herself with a need to orgasm and quickly realized that whatever she did to stimulate the nipples in front of her was being reciprocated by Ann. The fact that her freed up boobs and her nipples were hanging down, as they were, felt perfect. Ann alternated using her mouth and her hands on each of the nipples. Sarah reflected that the pumps had been amazing but the mouth and fingers were sensationally erotic as well as teasingly stimulating.

Jan was delighted to sit back and watch the two girls completely consumed in their appreciation of their own and each other's nipples. Her masturbation was slow and gentle doing little more than tease her pantie covered pussy and clit. She sensed that Ann was not going to orgasm as quickly as Sarah and although very tempted to find Ann's pussy with her mouth decided that she wanted to pleasure Sarah. She knew that almost any involvement of Sarah's clit would bring instantaneous orgasm but was keen to see if nipple stimulation would be enough. Lying on her back she approached from the side of Sarah and managed to ease Ann far enough across so that they could each suckle on one of the enormous nipples. She had wanted to enjoy this for a few minutes but the additional mouth had a profound effect on Sarah so she released the nipple for a second and she simply said.

"Suck them hard until she explodes."

With both nipples being sucked hard Sarah knew that nothing could possibly prevent the inevitable. Her single expletive was final confirmation that anyone needed that Sarah's orgasm was unstoppable. She felt as if the orgasm was being sucked out of her boobs even though her untouched clit joined the party spectacularly. The sensations flooding her body were almost too much for Sarah who burst into tears as her orgasm finally began to drift away.

There was nothing the dominant Jan found more exciting than watching a helplessly aroused girl orgasm so spectacularly. Today though she had two playthings and Ann was already well on her way to being as helpless as Sarah had been. Before settling between Ann's legs Jan turned Sarah round so that she was lying on her back next to Ann. Even before Jan's mouth found Ann's hairless pussy it looked like she had been fucked for hours. It was wet swollen and very open. Ann almost screamed when her clit was sucked hard. Her complaint when the mouth was removed was much louder.

Jan wanted to play with both girls at the same time. Sarah might have just cum but her clit looked ready for round two immediately. If her nipples had been sensitive Sarah's clit was almost too sensitive to touch. Jan ignored Sarah's pleas that it was all too much for her but did switch back to the hairless pussy before either girls' protests became too strong. Jan would have loved to keep both girls right on the edge for hours but knew that maintaining any contact with their pussies and clits would not allow this. It was Ann who only lasted until Jan's third visit with her mouth. Ann clung to Jan's head and Jan to Ann's hips as the inevitable orgasm exploded.

Jan was soon back between Sarah's legs. She tried to be very gentle as she teased the pregnant girl. There was no rush but when Ann latched on to a nipple the teasing was soon over. This orgasm was different to Sarah's first as it washed gently through her body until her body was totally relaxed. Jan had enjoyed two very gentle mild orgasms over the last half an hour. Later when alone she would recall the events of the day and use her vibrator to help her cum very hard and long.

They all three enjoyed cups of tea made by Ann as finally they got round to Sarah trying the bra on. They all agreed the fit was perfect but that there might be the need to adjust it in two weeks time. As Sarah departed the hug from Ann was as friendly as the one she received from Jan who added a kiss on the forehead for good measure.