Brad Bardulf: Tanzanite Werewolf

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to cum!" I said in a harsh, hurried tone once when I felt my orgasm initiate.

"Do it Tommie! Fill my cunt with your cum. I know you don't want to pull it out."

I sprayed my cum inside. A second blob followed and a third, and more cum landing inside her pussy. Cum drop after cum drop. I have a deep push and another stronger push.

She lay there breathing hard. I caught by breath after cumming. She laughed & kissed my neck. She said in a hushed voice, "I did not get to ride you."

"I know. I forgot to tell after sticking it in." I chuckled looking at my semi hard cock.

"If there is a next time. Let's get back now. I need some water."

Chapter 6:

I decided to return to the hotel and take a nap. The hot weather and sex exhausted me. I took off my clothes and went to bed. Suddenly, I heard a knock on the door. I pulled the robe and peeped through the peephole. It was Brad.

"Brad. It's you. Get in. You are back my darling husband." I hugged and kissed him.

"I am back. Love you Tommie."

I shut the door. Brad came in and opened his leather backpack. He took out a small metal box. He opened the metal box and said, "This is my amulet."

Inside the box, the amulet looked like a sparkling, dark blue rectangular stone. It is around the size of a golf ball but rectangular. I asked him, "Is this the amulet. What exactly is this?"

Brad answered, "This is the Tanzanite stone."

I inquired, "So do you have to wear it or place it in our house?"

Brad said, "This is a very special Tanzanite stone."

I continued, "What's special about this?"

Brad took the stone between his fingers and said, "I need to absorb this stone into my body."

I did not understand what he meant by absorbing.

Brad while holding the sparkling stone said, "In a moment of pure bliss, this stone should be placed on my chest. It will release Tanzanite energy. I have lunar energy and I am capable to absorb it. The stone will vaporize while releasing the Tanzanite energy."

I had no clue what Brad was saying. It felt like he was imagining some werewolf tales. I know Brad doesn't joke about supernatural stuff. I asked with anxiety, "So the protection amulet goes and stays inside you?"

Brad smiled and added, "Yes. It stays as energy in my body. It always stays. No one will know that I am a werewolf or smell werewolf on anyone who is close to me."

My anxiety grew, "Brad.... why do you need protection?"

"It's just for our safety, Tommie. It is my duty to do this, as a werewolf, after my Vigor. I will become the Tanzanite werewolf."

"OK. Put it on your chest soon or do you want me to place it on your chest?"

Brad placed the stone into the box and reached for a wine bottle which I had bought from the winery. He opened and drank a little. He said, "It has to be done when I transform into a wolf. But I don't want anyone come closer when I transform."

"I can do it on the next full moon." I assured Brad.

Brad drank the wine and placed the bottle can on the table. I watched him as he said, "I need a woman to place it. It has to be placed by someone with different energy than mine. It has to be placed when I have pure bliss. Another moment of pure bliss will be during orgasm."

"We can ask Betty to do it. She knows you are a werewolf." I suggested.

I read the inscription on the metal box, 'za Bradley von Bardulf iz klana Trovagfjord.' Brad, put the metal box back in his backpack and smiled. He smiled, "Not Betty. She cannot. It's not that simple. It has to be Klaudija."

I was surprised. I held his arm and said, "Klaudija? Why Klaudija?"

Brad said, "Klaudija comes from the direct lineage of hunters from the 11 century. Her lineage is a little supernatural. That's why I choose Klaudija as your guide to know her better. I am not sure if she feels supernatural anymore."

I was puzzled, "Brad, what type of hunter?"

"I can tell you that later. I want you to wait. But I need to have sex with Klaudija. Can we meet her tomorrow and ask?"

"I believe she would be very happy to agree. Do we tell her about the stone?"

Brad roared, "Let's tell her the truth a bit later but let us find if she would like me to fuck her. But I want you right beside me when this happens. Always near me. But Tommie, can you please shower now?"

"Why do you say that Brad?"

"You smell of Klaudija. I don't want to cuddle you in bed smelling of her. I have werewolf senses." He giggled, "So, did you have fun having sex?"

I nodded yes. I stepped into the shower after ordering in room service. The time was 22.00.

Chapter 7:

The next day Brad and I met Klaudija at the same cafe. We took our coffee and decided to walk along the promenade. Brad proposed the idea of sex with the three of us. Klaudija gladly accepted. She decided to take it back to the same old building on the hilltop.

We drove there. Klaudija led my husband and me again through the narrow passage before we entered the small, bright hall with stone floors and windows. A quiet and a private space.

Brad said, "We need another help from you before we fuck. I am gonna ask you something and it may sound weird. But it may be a lot fun."

Klaudija demanded, "What is it Brad?"

Brad took out the metal box from the backpack. He took out the Tanzanite stone and showed her. Klaudija asked, "What is this?"

Brad explained with a smile, "This is a magical stone. It is believed, the stone will vaporize if it is placed on a man's chest during sex. I don't believe it but I bought it at a novelty shop here. I thought we could try."

Klaudija added, "I don't think it works, but sure, why not? You can tell me and I will see if the magic works on this stone."

Brad smiled and put the stone back in the box. Klaudija came forward and kissed him. Then, she kissed me. I looked at Brad and I kissed him. Klaudija removed Brad's shirt and then she removed mine. I saw Brad's bulge and his huge cock was hard as rock in his pants.

Klaudija helped me pull down my pants. She then pulled her maroon lingerie below her dress. Brad's aquamarine eyes were radiating sexual energy. She stroked my semi hard cock while Brad unzipped to reveal his thick 8 inches. Klaudija was in confusion if she can accommodate that thickness and that length. My cock was erect now.

I kissed her lips and Brad cupped her small breast in his hand. I stroked Brad until his precum came out. In a fraction of a second, Klaudija was gobbling down Brad's cock.

"Yes. Suck it like that. Suck my dick." Brad said in an excited tone. She was soon gasping through her nose. The 8 inches filled her mouth.

I opened Brad's big ass and I stuck out my tongue, and slapped his ass. His cock was deep in her throat. My hands were kneading Brad's ass cheeks. She detached her mouth from Brad's cock and sat on the stone floor. She pulled her dress up to show her wet, deep pink pussy.

"Brad get in front. I want to see your cock and you while you fuck me." Klaudija demanded.

Brad got between her legs and positioned his cock on her wet pussy. As he popped in a little, she arched her back and let out a moan. He popped in a little more and the lips of her pussy were obscenely stretched. Brad continued to pop in her more until he was in her all the way. She quivered as Brad stretched and pushed.

Brad gave her the last couple of his inches and disappeared inside her. He has come back after his werewolf transformation. His sex drive is high and I know he has to nut to feel good.

"How did you manage to take in Brad's thick cock?" Klaudija asked me.

"Brad stretches my hole when he fucks and I take it." I answered and kissed Brad's neck.

I sucked Brad's hairy nipples and fingered his ass. Brad moaned and smiled at us. Klaudija began to stroke me slowly, and then I felt her mouth on my cock. Brad was sawing his generously thick cock in and out of Klaudija's drooling pussy. I moved to now tease her clit with my lips and I was also licking his beautiful penis. Klaudija squeaked in pleasure.

Brad's cock was pulsing with growing throbs. He was getting close and looked at me to help him hand over the metal box. He kept thrusting in a deeper pace. He took the metal box from my hand and took out the Tanzanite stone. He remarked to Klaudija, "Take it and place it on my chest. I am going to cum now. I hope you don't mind if I can cum inside."

Klaudija said, "Yes you can cum inside." She took the stone and kissed him.

Brad thrusted fast and deep now. Then he pushed in deep one last time and groaned out his orgasm loudly. Klaudija immediately placed the Tanzanite stone on Brad's chest. With some force she pressed the stone on his chest.

The Tanzanite stone started to emit a soft blue glow. The blue glow radiating from the stone was flowing inside Brad's skin. It kept glowing while Brad was orgasming. His hot cum spewed out in jets into her gaping wet pussy. He kept his eyes closed. The Tanzanite stone's blue glow kept getting brighter and Brad absorbed all the vaporizing Tanzanite energy.

The Tanzanite stone's blue glow sustained for nearly two minutes and eventually the blue glow disappeared. The stone vaporized after Brad's absorbed the energy. It was nowhere to be found. Finally, Brad opened his eyes.

Klaudija moved her pussy around Brad's cock. She was milking his cock, as she wanted as much of his cum as she could get. Brad gave her few deep thrusts and then he bent down to kiss her fervently. I sat up, stroking my own cock and I caught my breath.

She exclaimed with laughter, "Oh! The stone vaporized. Such a magic guys. It could be something that vaporizes with body heat. But it is a nice colorful stone."

Brad pulled out his erect cock out. His long cock was a cum covered mess. Speechless and exhausted, I lied parallel to Klaudija. Brad stood up and got his cock cleaned using Klaudija's mouth and he wore his clothes. Minutes later, Klaudija and I got dressed up. We three kissed before we exited the hilltop building.

"Are you on pills?" I asked her.

"Yes. I am. Don't be concerned, Tommie."

"That's a relief." Hearing this Brad and Klaudija laughed.

We got into the car and Klaudija dropped us near the promenade in her car. We agreed to meet on the yacht for dinner. It was to thank her for all the help during our stay in Croatia before we fly back to Canada.

------------------

I stopped Brad as we were walking down the Promenade. I added, "Your eyes Brad."

"What happened to them? Bags under my eyes?"

"No. It worked. The stone energy thing... it worked. Your eyes are not aquamarine anymore. It's bright blue. Your eyes are of the same color as the Tanzanite stone."

Brad held my hand and said, "This means I am protected and we are protected. Now, I am a Tanzanite werewolf."

I put my hand on his beard and asked him in a frightened tone, "Tell me. Protection from whom? Why did you choose Klaudija?"

Brad answered wrapping me around his arm, "Klaudija is a descendent of hunters. They are hunters of vampires. My amulet is for our protection from the vampires."

I turned around, looking at his piercing blue eyes and shouted, "Vampires? The vampires with fangs? Really? You said they don't exist."

Brad kissed my face and softly said in my ears, "I recently learned. Vampires exist."

12