Bradley fucks Audrey

Story Info
Lifeguard Bradley makes his move on Audrey.
1.8k words
4.43
10.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joeyb878
joeyb878
36 Followers

He was on lifeguard duty that day when he saw her walk towards the beach. Usually, his eyes would be glued to his phone as he glanced out at the water. It was against regulations but the boredom was killing him. There hadn't been anyone to rescue in weeks, which was a good thing, but his boss still would give him shit if he saw him on his cellphone.

As she walked towards the water, he did a double-take. She was dressed in a two-piece black bikini with the bikini bottom tucked in between her asscheeks. She had long brown hair that fell to the middle of her back.

He watched her get into the water and swim out for a little bit. She moved effortlessly against the waves. He put his phone away and sat up in his chair. She had his total attention. He quickly scanned the water to make sure there was no one in need of help then turned his eyes back to the woman. She waded in the water then swam back towards the shore. She emerged from the water and he could see that she had full breasts that were tucked into her top. His eyes rose to her face and he was floored by how beautiful she was. She had soft pink lips, a small nose, and brown eyes.

Her eyes turned to him and she smiled. His face flushed from her look. It was like being seen by a goddess. She walked the beach until she came to an orange towel on the sand. She plopped down on it and stretched out. He looked out at her and felt himself getting aroused. Her body was firm and toned. He wanted to run his hands all over it.

After a while, he reluctantly returned his eyes back to the water. He did have a job to do. The hours went by with him looking out at the water then at her. She would catch him looking at her and would give him a small smile. When she turned over onto her stomach to read a book, it was difficult for him to keep his eyes away from her ass. It was beckoning him to her. He made himself a promise that he was going to get her number before she left. When his shift ended and Ted came to replace him, he walked quickly over to the woman who was still stretched out on her stomach. His eyes were fixated on her ass.

"Hey, how are you doing?" he asked her with a smile. She looked up from her book and raised up from the towel partway.

"Hey," she said. "I'm doing well. Yourself?"

"I'm good. The weather is beautiful today. I wish I could have spent more of it in the water myself."

"Are you just getting off shift?"

"Yeah. Thankfully no one to save today," he said with a laugh. "What are you reading there?"

She turned the book so he could see the cover of it. "The Wings of the Dove."

"Oh. How is it?"

"It's actually really good. I'm enjoying it. Ever read it?" she asked him.

He laughed. "No. I'm usually a thriller and science fiction kind of guy. What's your name?"

"Audrey. You?"

"Bradley. I was wondering if you would like to grab a drink, Audrey?"

A smile came to her face. "Sure, I would love to."

"Are you up for some drinks at the Ocean's Dive? It's a nice bar with some good music. Not too far from here. Maybe two blocks if that."

"That sounds fun. Let's go." Audrey grabbed her stuff and shook out her towel then began walking with him towards the boardwalk.

"What's it like being a lifeguard?" Audrey asked him. They were walking past a group of young kids who were dancing on the boardwalk. One kid did a flip and landed on his hands. The crowd around the kids cheered.

"It's ok. I've been doing it while I go to school," Bradley said as he looked out at the sun that was starting to set. "What do you do for work?"

"I'm a freelance graphic designer."

"That sounds fun. Do you enjoy it?" Bradley asked her. They were nearing the bar and they could already hear the sound of hip hop music and people talking from inside.

"Yeah, I do. I like being my own boss and having the option to charge what I want. It's great," Audrey said. "What are you going to school for?"

"Business management. Not my first choice. I rather go for English Lit but my dad wants me to get a real degree as he calls it," Bradley said.

Audrey laughed. "My parents are the same. They wanted me to be a lawyer but I was adamant about graphic design. They still think I'm basically unemployed."

They walked into the bar and got a table in the back. The bar was fairly crowded with people drinking and yelling over the music. Many of the people were in beach attire and eyes were roaming over the scantily clad bodies. Bradly ordered some drinks and brought them back to the table. They spent the next few hours talking about everything and Bradley found himself even more attracted to Audrey. He liked her sense of humor and found himself laughing more than he had with a woman in a long time. He also liked that Audrey was direct and spoke her mind. There was no bullshiting with her and Bradley was surprised when she asked him point-blank why he approached her on the beach. His initial thought was to lie but knew that she was going to see right through it. He settled for the truth.

"I thought you were sexy as fuck. I mean... your ass is amazing," Bradley said with a mischievous grin.

Audrey started laughing. "Fair enough. I think you're cute that's why I came with you to this bar. Usually, I would have just politely declined any strange man asking me out on the beach, but you are too cute."

Bradley chuckled and also felt his face flush from her words. She giggled at his red face and then he looked up at her in surprise as her hand was in his crotch. She was softly moving her fingers against his crotch. He could feel himself getting hard. She traced his cock through his pants with a smile that he found even more arousing.

"Let's get out of here," Audrey whispered in his ear. He felt her nibble against his earlobe and he felt his cock twitch in his pants. He nodded in response and walked to the bar with a hard-on. He paid the check and then they walked out of the bar. It was dark out now but the temperature was still warm.

"Did you drive here?" Bradley asked her.

"Yeah, I parked in the beach lot."

"Alright. I'm near there, too," Bradley said. They walked back to the beach lot and saw that there were still people on the beach. In the distance, there was a campfire with someone strumming a guitar. The beach lot was dark as they walked towards Audrey's car. Some of the parking lot lights were out. They were near Audrey's car when Audrey pulled Bradley towards her and kissed him. Her tongue moved instantly into his mouth. Bradley stumbled forward and kissed her back. Audrey gently bit his bottom lip as her hands fumbled with his belt buckle. His hands grasped at her ass and he firmly cupped both of them. He felt his pants and his underwear descend down to his knees as they continued to kiss. Audrey broke away after a moment and with a smile went down to her knees.

Bradley's first reaction was to look around to see if anyone was watching. Fear was replaced with pleasure as Audrey's tongue ran over the tip of his cock. His eyes snapped back to her and he looked down at her in anticipation. She trailed her tongue along his shaft then moved it back to his tip. She then took all of him into her mouth and began to suck his cock. He moaned at the pressure of her lips on his cock.

She caressed his balls as she sucked his cock. He loved the feel of her mouth and was dangerously close to shooting his load already. In order to not cum, he told her to stand up and he kissed her before lifting her up and putting her on the hood of her car. He pulled down her shorts and bikini bottom. She opened her legs and he kissed her pussy then opened her pussy lips with his tongue. She moaned from above him.

Bradley had completely forgotten about everything else but having Audrey's sweet pussy in his mouth. If anyone was watching, they were going to get a great show. His tongue moved over her lips and soaked up the sweet juices that rested there. He moved his tongue up to her clit and began to play with it. Audrey moaned again and her hand pushed his head close to her pussy. He worked his tongue against her clit as she continued to moan. A smile came to his lips as her body trembled beneath him and she cried out. He kept eating her pussy as she came. He loved the taste of her and wanted it all in his mouth.

Audrey bucked beneath him then stopped as her orgasm finally ended. She looked at him with a large smile on her face. After a moment, he helped her up from the hood of the car and saw a large wet spot from Audrey's wet pussy. She bent over in front of him and he looked at her amazing ass before entering her with his hard cock. Her wet pussy engulfed him and he moaned from the pleasure of it. He began to fuck her slowly at first then increased the speed. Audrey moaned and turned her head to look back at him. He looked at her face then looked down at her lovely ass. Every time he thrust into her, her ass cheeks would bounce against him and would jiggle slightly. He enjoyed that a lot.

He held her waist as he fucked her. Audrey moaned and begged him to fuck her faster. He increased his speed and felt his orgasm charge forward. He cried out and kept thrusting into Audrey as his cum shot out into her wet pussy. Bradley closed his eyes and kept fucking her until every single drop of his cum was out of his cock.

When his cock was spent, he slowly pulled it out and saw all of Audrey's wetness covering it. He looked at Audrey's pussy and saw his cum drizzle out as she stood up. She turned to face him with a smile on her sweaty face. She kissed him and began to stroke his still hard cock again.

"Again?" she asked with a sly smile.

Bradley laughed and knew he was up for the challenge.

joeyb878
joeyb878
36 Followers