Brad's Fetish Emboldens Aunt Ch. 02

Story Info
Bradley's Aunt reveals a lot more than her fantasies.
3.1k words
4.65
5.3k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 03/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fetishrus
fetishrus
22 Followers

Bradley was busy showering when to his surprise Heather opened the shower door. Heather stood outside in her white bathrobe admiring Bradley's wet body. "Too bad you can't compete by swimming in the nude you would win all the time," she commented causing Bradley to blush. "Really Brad, after what we just did you are bashful now. Here take this stuff and shave your legs before you come into my bedroom," she spoke giving him her razor and shaving cream. "Are you serious..., you want me to shave my legs?" he asked with a puzzled expression. "If you want to continue what we started, you will do as I say," she replied sternly.

Bradley took the items as Heather closed the door. He felt a bit flustered as he stopped the flow of water. He applied the cream smoothing it over his tan right leg. The razor started to remove the hair as he contemplated putting an end to his aunt's demands. The intrigue of being able to eventually, have his fantasies played out with him in control, motivated him to continue shaving. Slowly he began shaving the hair from his left leg. Bradley began to enjoy the smoothness of his skin as he passed the razor over it. Bradley resigned to his aunt's wishes and soon finished the task. He slowly felt his legs for any spots he might have missed. Bradley set the items on the shelf in the shower. He turned on the water once more to finish.

Bradley stepped from the shower when done grabbing a white towel from the rack next to him. Standing on the blue bathmat he started to dry off. Bradley dried his hair last, as he walked to the sink looking in the large mirror over it. He looked down in the mirror at his young tan hairless legs. Bradley couldn't believe the emotions he felt looking at his now hairless legs. His eyes kept looking him over causing a certain well-known excitement. It was that certain way his groin reacted to his eyeing his naked image. This time it was more sudden drawn out by the sight of his smooth legs. Bradley didn't want to go there again so soon, so he quickly dried his hair.

Bradley entered Heather's bedroom in his blue robe after putting the sheets in the wash. He left the pantyhose soaking in the bathroom sink to finish later. Noticing Heather sitting on her bed in her robe as he walked into her bedroom, Bradley stepped in front of her. "Take off your robe and let me see those legs young man," she spoke smiling as he walked over to her. Bradley tossed the robe on the bed and stood in front of her naked. Heather reached out and ran her right hand over each of his legs. He felt the warmth of her hand as she went over his now shaved skin. Silently he looked on as she reached behind him. Heather slowly ran her hands over his ass as she looked at his legs. He looked down as her eyes started taking a tour of his whole body. "You did a good job the first time shaving I must admit Brad. I am glad..., it won't be difficult for you to continue the routine. Good job now take these sheer tan hose and put them on," she said taking them from the bed next to her.

Bradley sat on her right side, his manhood still behaving itself. Still being silent he pulled them over his right leg slowly, as Heather looked on. "You do have great legs to go with that firm body of yours," Heather said causing him to blush once again. Bradley had both legs started inside the hose as Heather placed her hand on his left shoulder. Speaking softly she told him, "Young man by the time summer is half over, I don't expect to see that blushing face again, remember that."

Bradley had his legs encased as he stood to pull up the rest of the pantyhose. "Stop let me do that, turn around," Heather told Bradley as she grabbed the waistband. Slowly she pulled, tugging the pantyhose upwards looking at his firm ass. Heather pulled the pantyhose in place, looking harder at his firm round rear she smiled telling him, "Ok Brad have a seat next to me and let me clear things up a bit for you before we proceed." Sitting down, Bradley looked at Heather as she spoke softly once again, "Brad I am so sorry for any mental or emotional confusion I might have caused you today. I admit things went so fast they got away from me. I have longed for the opportunity to explore my many fantasies. I fear you might think I took advantage of your situation without regard for you. I hope if you feel that way you will forgive me?" she said smiling at her nephew.

Bradley smiled back replying, "I admit, I still wonder why you are doing all these things. I know we have a closeness between us. I just never expected you to act the way you did..., especially the last part when you got me off. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it very much but at the same time my concerns are still there. I am worried we might lose our friendship, and love for each other if things get out of hand. I am not sure where you are going with this or even why you started in the first place."

"That's what I want to explain. I am so glad you told me how you feel. Believe it or not Brad, I had a hard time with my sexuality in college. Many of my male friends liked me but in a sisterly way. I never understood why no sexual chemistry came about. I soon found out it was some of my ex female friends that were spreading the rumor, I was a lesbian only. The fact is sort of funny since I did experiment sexually with girls, I liked sex with girls, but that was high school hundreds of miles away. I fought hard to clean that perception up without becoming the easy girl on campus while doing so." Heather told him as he looked at her face. Bradley had replaced his curious look at the I like girls too remark, with one of caring at the pain caused by her ex-friends. He looked in her eyes as she continued to explain her actions.

"It was maybe two months after I had my reputation repaired when I met Brett. I found him charming, and we dated hitting it off with a physical attraction added as a bonus. I had been with him for a month when I finally thought we would have sex. We kissed and soon were undressing each other. I found myself naked and looking at him as he stood in front of me. Suddenly he broke into a rage slapping me knocking me to the floor. He called me a fucking whore as he grabbed his belt out of his trousers and slapped my breasts first, followed by my whole body. I figured he was either going to rape me, kill me, or both. I screamed the whole time hoping someone would hear me. I to this day don't know why he did not gag me or choke me. It might have been the sad fact that he had an addiction to psychotic drugs. It was so well hidden no one knew until after the incident that night. Thank God, the guys in the apartment next door broke in and stopped him." Heather told him as she looked towards the floor.

Bradley looked wide eyed at Heather after her story, softly he spoke, "Heather..., you never told me about this. You could have been killed and we would have never known why." He reached around her hugging his aunt placing his head against the robe covering her chest. Heather stroked his hair with her right hand as she felt his hug tighten as she went on.

"The humiliation of what happened, plus a lot of bruises and minor lacerations, ended my college social life as far as sex was concerned. I have never discussed what happened to me with anyone, not even to your mother. I focused on making myself well off financially, and hoping I could meet someone sane eventually. One day still in college I was having coffee in a local shop. I looked up as an older man I guessed to be in his sixties approached me. He asked to talk with me, so I had him sit down. He was a local photographer and the pictures on my walls are the result of our meeting. It took a bit for me to agree to pose for him. It wasn't that day but a week later that I agreed. He was so kind and patient, almost opening my soul for his camera as he positioned me. Wait here I'll be right back," Heather spoke gently released Bradley's hug as she left for her closet.

Heather looked around on a shelf as Bradley sat on the bed. His mind tried absorbing everything his aunt had described. He now felt a bit more at ease about her aggressive behavior. Bradley's mind was still apprehensive about where she was taking him in her fantasies. Heather returned with what looked like a photo portfolio. Sitting on the bed she handed it to her nephew as she remained silent. The outer read leather jacket had a blindfold emblazoned in the grain of the leather. Inside each of the eye areas there was a single capital H stamped in the leather too. Bradley opened the binding to a full range of photos. Some were black and white, some were color, all were his aunt bound in many ways. Heather was posed very graphically in some, totally nude her pussy on full display. Various photos had her wearing bondage gear, leather hoods, with wrist, and ankle cuffs. In some of the more graphic ones, bound in rope she was gagged with a red ball gag, its leather straps holding it in place. You could see the back end of the silver vibrator exiting her pussy, as the nipple clamps held her large nipples. The expression of total submission and tension caused by the toys on her face. Closing the portfolio Bradley looked in Heather's eyes soulfully unable to ask why..., hoping she would explain.

"I posed willingly for this wonderful kind man, as he brought out my true feelings towards my fantasies and my feelings of helplessness. I felt true freedom..., crazy right..., as I'm being bound my mind is set free to limitless imagination. In every position he put me in never once did he try to harm me or even have sex. He kept asking me to let my inner desires show on my face, and in my eyes, as he took the photos. He even gave me the negatives, to this day I don't know how he found me or why. I just am so grateful he did. Bradley..., PLEASE..., don't tell anyone anything I share with you today please swear it now. If you do it will hurt us and many people we love. Please tell me you understand?" Heather begged softly staring deep into his eyes.

Looking up at her Bradley spoke, "Aunt Heather..., I love you too much to betray your trust like that. After all you could have done nothing earlier, and later told my mom and dad what I had done, but you didn't. I was confused then but I realize now anything you do will be out of love for your fantasies and us..., as we act them out."

"The progress with working now, and my trust issues has made it hard to explore any fantasy. My desire to fulfill my fantasies is always inside me tugging at me. Then I saw you, all alone and helpless on the bed. I guess a little of my bitterness was misdirected, when I found you laying there looking at me fearfully. I figured you would never tell so I admit Brad..., I fucked up can you forgive me?" Heather spoke as she returned his gaze.

"Wow..., that helps me a lot to understand things now. You could have told me what you wanted to do and why. It would not have changed my love for you Heather. I would have done anything you desired to pursue," he replied smiling at her.

Her face fell into a frown as she asked him softly, "Would have..., so we are done?"

Smiling his biggest smile while looking in her eyes he replied, "How can we stop now..., I SHAVED MY LEGS, both were now laughing as they tightly hugged each other.

After they regained their composure Heather looked at Bradley and told him, "Wait right here I am going to bring one last thing out in the open for you..., I think you will enjoy it as much as I do." Getting up and heading to her closet, Heather returned with a mid-sized blue vinyl suitcase. Placing it on the bed next to Bradley, she opened it slowly. She pulled out a red leather hood with openings for the eyes, nose, and mouth. Bradley noticed the small holes where your ears would be. He looked at the zipper in the back as she tossed it on the bed. Handcuffs two pairs, a red ball gag with leather straps, nipple clamps, a black leather hood like the red one, a black leather blindfold all piled on the bed as she continued. The red vibrator about eight inches long, a strange pink looking object oblong with sort of a tail on it followed. The last of the bondage gear was added to the mix, four leather cuffs metal rings attached to each of them and sections of rope landed on the bed.

"Here they are Brad..., these are the tools of my fantasies and my secret life. PLEASE..., tell me you will never tell anyone?" she begged him as she placed a laptop on the bed from the suitcase.

"I promise Heather," he replied. as his eyes took in the sight of all the items. "I know what most of these are but the pink thing..., what is it for?" he asked with a puzzled look on his face.Heather sat next to him and opened the laptop. Picking up the pink object she handed it to Bradley. "Hold it and see," she said as she went to work on the keyboard. In a few minutes, due to his excitement Bradley almost dropped the now vibrating pink object in his hand. "It's called a lovesense toy. I slip it inside my pussy and using Bluetooth it is controlled by computer or cellphone, done by someone alternating its vibrations," she spoke showing him the control panel on the screen. She used the touch pad on the laptop to change the vibrations. "They are called patterns the different vibration settings you see on the screen," Heather said looking at his eyes glued to the screen.

"Wow that's awesome..., I still have a question aunt Heather..., what did you mean by secret life?" he asked as he looked into her eyes.

Heather looked Bradley directly in the eyes as she spoke, "Oh boy..., I was just getting to that..., Brad again..., SWEAR TO ME RIGHT NOW, you will never mention this to anyone. I am going to tell you something that would again..., HURT..., a lot of people we love if they knew." He nodded his head with a serious look on his face awaiting her explanation. "Brad, I make extra money on a porn site called only fans," she softly said as she finished her remarks.

Bradley looked at his aunt as the surprised look on his face made her freeze awaiting his judgement. "Are you SERIOUS..., ONLY FANS?" his shocked reply rang in her ears.

"Yes, Brad I use these items on screen sometimes, but always wearing a mask. I never show my face on the site no matter what I am doing when online. Viewers can even control my toy for extra money when I host special live streams," replying in a normal tone she told him as she again awaited his judgement.

Bradley held the toy looking at her with a slightly wicked smile he said, "I want to control it sometime..., when you are on camera..., TIED UP BY ME!" The remark caused Heather to blush now, as he continued to speak, "I think sexually I am a lot like you Aunt Heather, I have experimented with exhibitionism not online though. I can hardly wait..., to get you to try it away from the laptop," he said causing a shocked look to cover her face. "I will never mention this to anyone. I must tell you since you shared all this with me, it sounds crazy, but I want to do whatever you wish. I understand where things will end up a lot clearer now. I have something you need to know since we are telling everything to each other..., I'm still a virgin," he said softly looking down to the floor.

Heather hugged him against her robe stroking his hair she softly remarked, "Bradley, I will never hurt you, we will set rules for each of us to play safe. I love you so much young man," leaning over she tenderly kissed him on his forehead. "Brad as for being a virgin, when it comes to men and sex truth be told..., I only had sex once with a senior in high school. I messed mostly with girls in high school thinking boys could wait until college. Now we even kind of share that, I don't think it's a big deal neither should you," she whispered as she held his head looking in his eyes.

Brad snuggled his head into the robe against her chest as he softly replied, "I just hope I don't disappoint you..., you know the sex part." Heather once again held his head looking in his eyes smiling, she told him, "Well if we have to..., we'll practice until..., YOU get it right." Causing both to giggle at the remark. "Tell you what young man leave the hose on and dress how you like today. Tomorrow, I will start our journey as we set our rules and go forward." Heather said as the two rose from the bed. The two finished their day doing household chores. Heather worked in her plain white bra and panties while Bradley had black shorts over his hose. The pair happily went along, now feeling relieved at what tomorrow held for them.

fetishrus
fetishrus
22 Followers