Brad's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
An overworked college student finds himself.
2.5k words
4.47
11.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was way too early in the morning for Brad- well, it was too early in the morning for anyone, really. He glanced down to the clock in his work truck. 4:00 o'clock in the morning. The sun wasn't even out yet. He groaned and continued barreling down the highway hoping to get to his job site early and catch some quick sleep.

Brad was burning the candle at both ends. He was finishing up his engineering degree while working crazy hours for a construction materials testing company to help pay for school. It was a hectic line of work that often meant Brad was rushing out in the middle of the night to a job-site somewhere, only to end up sitting there in his truck for hours waiting for concrete trucks to arrive before he could do any actual testing.

Thankfully, his boss only scheduled him like this on weekends because of his school schedule. Nonetheless, the lack of sleep was starting to wear on him.

Seeing a sign for a rest stop ahead, Brad decided to pull off to take a leak and have a quick cigarette or two to wake himself up. As he turned into the rest stop, the place seemed dead. That wasn't particularly strange given the early hour. There weren't any cars in the parking lot, just a handful of cargo trucks parked in the back.

Brad pulled into a spot in front of the restrooms and made his way inside to relieve himself. The coffee was definitely running through his system; he felt like he was pissing for five minutes straight. He washed up and made his way outside to light up a cigarette.

He was leaning against the outside of the building, lazily scrolling on his phone and enjoying his cigarette when he briefly registered someone coming towards him in the dark. Brad brushed it off- Must be one of the truckers, he thought to himself.

As the figure came under the street lamps outside of the restrooms, Brad saw that he was a tall black man, over six feet tall, and probably in his late 50s. As the man came closer, Brad couldn't help but notice that he was grabbing his cock through his pants. The bulge was enormous.

What the hell is going on, he thought to himself.

"Come on, white boy," the man barked out, "today's your fucking day."

Brad was horrified. This guy obviously thought he was here for some sort of homosexual encounter at the rest stop.

Brad definitely was not gay. He wasn't a cassa nova or anything, but he'd been dating a few girls over his college years. He had slept with two of them. Sure, the majority of his love life involved porn and his own right hand but he had only ever been attracted to girls. The thought of this man displaying his cock like this and assuming he would have any interest in that sort of thing disgusted him.

The man towered over Brad's small five-foot six-inch frame as he brushed by him and then stood in the restroom doorway, still rubbing his engorged cock through his pants.

Brad was going to tell this weirdo to fuck off and get on his way. Lesson learned, he thought, don't hang around a public restroom in the middle of the night.

Brad turned to face him to do just that, but his eyes couldn't break away from the cock still growing in the man's pants. Even in the dim light, seeing it through the fabric of the man's pants, it must have been ten inches long.

Brad's gaze must have lasted longer than he realized.

"You gonna stare, or are you gonna suck?" the strange older man barked again.

Brad should have turned away. He should have just told this man off and gotten back in his truck and left that place. That's not what he did. Almost robotically, as if he wasn't in control of his own legs, he followed the man through the restroom door.

"Last stall. On your knees." the man grunted.

Brad couldn't believe what was happening. He found himself obediently following this man toward the handicapped stall at the back of the room. His whole body was shaking. This is crazy, get the fuck out of here, he thought.

"Easy now, snowflake," the man laughed, "I ain't gonna break you."

Once in the stall, the man pushed Brad down to his knees on the disgusting floor. He could feel his knees soaking in what must have been piss on the tiles below him. His head was swimming, What the fuck are you doing? You're not gay!

"Go ahead white boy," the older man said, "take that motherfucker out of my pants."

Brad didn't feel like he was in control of his own body anymore. His shaking hands obediently reached up under the stranger's protruding belly to undo the man's belt. He started to unzip the fly of the man's pants and stopped himself.

"Hey, I'm not... I'm not gay. I was just... out there smoking a cigarette. I don't think I can..." Brad was cut off before he could finish.

"Take that dick out of my motherfuckin' pants and get sucking!" the man growled back.

Brad's shaking was worse now, but he did as he was told. He unzipped the man's pants and tugged them down toward the stranger's ankles. Brad's body awkwardly tipped forward slightly as he knelt on the slippery floor, his face grazing against the older man's cock through the stranger's boxer briefs.

"Yeah, that's right, white boy. Give it a little kiss," the huge man laughed.

Brad couldn't stop himself from obeying. He started kissing the enormous cock straining against the fabric of the man's underwear. His mouth traced and kissed along the whole length of the older man's throbbing cock through the fabric, breathing in the thick musk and embarrassingly discovering that his own cock was getting hard in his pants.

Brad's mouth must have lingered there, kissing the man's cock longer than he realized.

"Enough foreplay, faggot- it's time to get sucking," the man growled.

That word shot through Brad like a thunderbolt. Faggot. Brad's brain was on fire from overstimulation. Was that what he was now, on his knees in a filthy bathroom, kissing a stranger's cock through their underwear?

Once again, Brad's body was moving on its own. His trembling hands tugged under the older man's belly and pulled the waistband of the boxer briefs down toward the man's ankles. The man's enormous cock sprung out, slapping against Brad's face.

Brad tried to negotiate one last time, opening his mouth to say, "Listen, I...."

The man shoved his thick cock straight past Brad's lips as he tried to speak. The musky taste overwhelmed Brad's senses and he struggled not to gag as the man started pushing deeper into his mouth.

The stranger hissed, "That's right, faggot, suck that motherfucking cock."

That word again. It was like some magical spell that threw Brad's senses into a whirlwind. He couldn't deny that his own dick was now straining against his jeans. He found himself moaning into the man's cock as it invaded his mouth. The man held the back of Brad's head and pushed in even further, causing Brad to gag again and again as drool ran from his mouth.

"Why you gotta play like this isn't your fucking dream come true, cocksucker?" the stranger laughed.

Brad felt like a prisoner in his own body now. He tried to think of a way to get this encounter to end as quickly as he could. I've got to just get this guy off and then I can get out of here, he thought.

The stranger's huge cock kept sawing into his mouth, gagging Brad over and over. His mind drifted to the porn clips he knew all too well, and his mind lit up with a plan. I just have to get this guy to cum, and then this is all over.

Brad knew he needed to get this man closer to orgasm, so he tried to act out the scene like the porn movies he knew so well. Trying his best to emulate his favorite porn starlets, he began moaning as the man continued to fuck his throat relentlessly. He knew he had to make it believable.

Brad pulled himself away for an instant, "Oh God, Daddy- your dick is so fucking big."

Daddy? Brad thought, where the hell did that come from?

"That's right faggot," the stranger laughed, "you love that big black cock. Probably been shooting off your little gay dick watching black cock porn for years."

Brad couldn't deny that was true. There was always something so addictive about porn scenes with young white girls getting railed by huge black cocks. Brad just never imagined he would be the one having his throat fucked. At the very least, the man's words told him his plan was working.

Brad cried out, "Yes Daddy, give this dirty faggot your big fucking black cock."

Brad's brain was spinning, What the hell? Now I'm calling myself a faggot? What's happening to me?

Brad shook off his internal conflicts and tried to get into the role even more, anything to make this whole situation end sooner. His mouth darted down to the man's heavy balls, sucking on each one to give his mouth and throat a break from the assault. He looked up into the man's eyes lovingly as he kissed and licked away like the filthiest girls he had seen in porn.

"Please Daddy," Brad begged as convincingly as he could, "I need your cum so bad."

The man slammed his cock back into Brad's throat, pumping even harder now as the young boy choked and gagged again and again. Brad tried not to puke as the man held his head down and pushed into his throat. His eyes watered and saliva poured out of his throat as the invader pushed further inside of him, using his mouth like a personal sex toy.

Brad tried to coax the man to cum faster with more dirty talk, but he couldn't get out any words now from the constant assault on his throat. The restroom just echoed with the sloppy sounds of cocksucking, gagging, and Brad's moaning.

The stranger pumped away again and again, using Brad's mouth and throat however he pleased. His rough hands grabbed the back of Brad's head, pulling him even deeper. The man moaned as Brad took him as deep as he could, despite the gagging and spitting up of saliva. Before long, Brad was able to take the man's cock all the way up to his hairy, musky balls. Just keep this up, he'll cum and this will be over soon, Brad tried to reassure himself.

The truth was worse than Brad could even acknowledge. The fact was that he had never felt so sexually stimulated. Somewhere along the course of the encounter, Brad's rampant cocklust stopped being just an act. He was intoxicated now with the sensation of being dominated by another man. He felt sexier than he had ever felt in his entire life knowing that this man's cock was so hard for him. Brad was turned on by knowing that this stranger wanted him in this way and that he had this new found sexual power. He couldn't deny to himself that he was so stimulated by the idea that he was going to make this dominant man cum tonight.

He began to realize that he was the center of sexual attention for the first time in his life and it turned him on even more. Brad had never felt this way with the girls he had fooled around with at school. This man desired him in a way that Brad had never felt before. He was a purely sexual object; he was only there for this man's pleasure and use.

He thought to himself, What the fuck is wrong with me? Why am I so turned on sucking off this sick freak in a filthy bathroom!?

Brad finally gagged so hard the man pulled out of his throat.

"Please let me taste your cum, Daddy? I need it so bad!" Brad begged as he stared into the stranger's eyes.

Brad's mind bristled with the realization that he was telling the truth. He did want this man's cum. He craved it now.

"I hope you're ready, faggot, I'm gonna fill that fucking throat with this cum." the older man cackled.

Brad's mouth instinctively jumped back to the stranger's throbbing cock, sucking and licking on the wide mushroom head like the pornstars he had been so enamored with for so many years. Feeling the man starting to tense up, Brad pulled his mouth away and licked the cock from the base to the tip, pausing and flicking his tongue against the huge tip as the stranger moaned away in ecstasy.

"Feed me that big fucking load, Daddy," Brad cried out between licks.

The stranger groaned as his cock began spurting rope after rope of cum. Brad tried to catch it all with his open mouth but felt the man's seed splatter all over his entire face in the process. Brad looked up lovingly to the large man towering above him and showed the massive load resting on his tongue to the stranger like he had just won a trophy.

Swallowing it all in one gulp with a slutty smile, and overwhelmed with sexual stimulation, Brad barely croaked out, "Thank you, Daddy."

The man laughed as he began pulling up his pants, "Fuck. You are the sickest little faggot I've seen yet." He zipped up and tightened back his belt, saying, "I come through Atlanta once a week, same time. Next time- I'm gonna take that fucking ass."

This somehow made Brad proud, knowing now that he was the most perverted cocksucker this man had ever used in this way. He was even more delighted that this stranger wanted to meet him again. The thought of this trucker's huge cock invading Brad's virgin asshole on their next encounter seemed absolutely terrifying and exciting at the same time.

Without another word the man exited the stall, leaving the door open. Brad sat there still on his knees, his face covered in saliva and cum as he savored the taste of the man's seed. It was only then that he realized that he had cum in his own pants during the encounter.

Brad's mind was reeling: What have I become?

He already knew that he would be back here in a week's time hoping for this man to show up again, knowing that being dominated in this way was the single most stimulating sexual encounter of his life. He stayed there on his knees scooping up every bit of the stranger's cum from his face and lovingly swallowing it all down, savoring every bit of the black man's slimy seed.

Something had changed in him tonight, and he knew that there was no going back. He also knew that he didn't want to go back to his life before tonight.