Brain Games Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I feel like I am? How would I know if I wasn't?"

"I admit, I don't know either," she said.

"Well, here's what I do know: this Enkins thing is totally cocooned. I am free of it."

"Do you still have your superpowers?"

Zach softened his attention, feeling. He felt her apprehension, her curiosity. He felt not only the spider ally, but his other two "friends" nearby.

"Yeah, I think I do."

"Good. Because it would be a tragedy if you lost them!"

"Would you still love me?" he asked.

"Who said I love you?" Maddy said, but she said it playfully.

"Fair point," Zach said. "But I think I said it, didn't I?"

"You did, Zach."

"I'm pretty sure I mean it."

"As long as you don't get weird about it," Maddy said. "I won't mind too much."

"Me get weird?"

"Oh God," Maddy said. "You're right. Well, let's just take it one day at a time."

Zach sank back, closing his eyes.

Maddy shifted around and began to wake him up with her kisses.

When they made love this time, it was without any intention other than fun.

# # #


12