Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had to make it simpler for her... Yes, yes, that was just what he had to do, had to try.

"Uh... Rachey?" Mike winced at his own use of baby-talk. "Rachey, go night-night...sleep time...now?"

That, at least seemed to be something that she could understand and Rachel jumped up and down, breasts wobbling as she giggled and squealed.

"Yesyesyes! Nighty-night bedtime with Mikey!"

Well, that was something and he was in a place that he had to take what he got, helping her up the stairs as she wobbled and struggled to place her feet down one after the other. An arm around her shoulders didn't do the trick and neither did carrying her - he wasn't strong enough for that! Thankfully, he managed to get her up most of the steps without too much drama but he couldn't help but allow her to squidge and squash and press her hugely sexy body up against him each and every step of the way.

It was a happy accident, he told himself. He wasn't actually trying to grope his mother, running his fingers over her breasts and the heaving flesh there. He didn't sneak a tease of a nipple, the bud as big as he'd ever seen on any porn star. Even her hair, oh... That drew him in too as it flowed softly over his wrist, fingers easing dominantly around to the back of her neck. To be in control, even for a short time, was a luxury in itself and he groaned quietly, bolder in the knowledge that there wouldn't be anything to hold him back, no woman to roar up her disapproval of him. As long as the hypnosis held, that was, and he wasn't even all that convinced of that.

He hoarded too much so the only bed available amidst the chaos was his own, meaning that he'd have to forgo a good night of sleep in order to look after his mother. Sighing yet again, he shook his head and managed to bundle her up into bed, blankets laid over her even as she stuck her fat arms out over the edge and giggled.

"Okay, mom, you sleep well, okay? You'll feel better."

He didn't know whether he was saying that to reassure her or himself by that point but it did not matter either way as he had done what needed to be done. The only problem was that it was the sofa that awaited him, its pleasure and lumpy cushions surely divine to sleep on in some alternate life. But it would have to do as he turned to leave, slow and sluggish as if he hoped she would take his place down there for him. It would have been a kindness but someone in Rachel's hypnotised state of mind was hardly enough with herself to offer such a thing. He doubted that she'd even be so kind if she'd not been hypnotised!

"No!"

Rachel pouted and held her arms up for him, lower lip quivering.

"You too! You in bed too!"

He flinched. Was she trying to drive him crazy?

"Sorry, mom, the bed's not big enough for two."

Of course, that was a bare-faced lie but she whimpered and threatened to cry, eyes growing so wide that it was as if she was doing it deliberately. Were even kids capable of doing that? Maybe it was just something that a brat of a woman could turn on and off as she willed, especially Rachel. She'd always been able to so very easily control and manipulate those around her even if he could not have quite said how she did it, her simpering smile and a flutter of her eyelashes doing the trick where going up against someone head-on didn't work. She'd never taken 'no' for an answer and that was perhaps where he'd gone wrong before as he'd been too scared throughout the course of so much of his life to even dare to say 'no', even the once, to her.

"Pleeeaaase, Mike!" She whined, squirming and wrenching at the bedspread. "Please! Bed! Bed! Now!"

Did he have any choice? He didn't feel like he did but how much of that was down to simply being tired and the rest to his want to be near her in that twisted, perverse way remained to be seen. He lifted the edge of the sheets without thinking and she squealed, making him jump back as she beat her fists on the bed.

"What? What's wrong now?"

"No! No clothes!"

Oh, for heaven's sake...

He told himself that it was because he just wanted to go to bed that he did it but that would have been a lie. But all was well with lying to himself as that would never have to come to the darkness of light, truth weaving between the lines as he faced away from her, trying to hide his arousal as he stripped down.

Anything to go to sleep, he told himself. Anything at all: he just wanted to sleep.

But sleep could have been achieved without getting into bed naked with his mother and he gulped down his nerves as he climbed into bed, slinking to the far side of the bed, as far as he could physically get from. It was wrong, so very wrong, but he did all he could to no avail at all as she giggled and lunged for him, snuggling up against him immediately as if he was some kind of giant toy that she was using for comfort. Her lips pressed wetly to his shoulder as she kissed him sloppily and Mike stiffened in more ways than one.

It was wrong... He couldn't think like that. He had to keep thinking about anything else but his mother, whatever cruel trick of fate that was working against him kept well at bay. It was all he could do and he inhaled and exhaled in short, sharp puffs, eyes wide and strained. What the fuck was wrong with him? Why did it all have to feel so fucking good to have her pressed up against him?

Rachel mumbled something in a state of half-sleep and nuzzled his neck and chest beneath the covers, arms around him as she used him as something soothing. What was he to her - not even her son? And yet not even Mike could have anticipated what happened next as she eased her way down her body, something touching...

He froze, heart in his mouth. He couldn't breathe, couldn't move, didn't dare do anything at all as her lips closed softly around his hard dick. She sucked it into her mouth as if it belonged there and moaned around it, the soft wetness of her tongue pressing up to the underside. As if a reflex that he did not understand, she sucked on his cock softly and soothingly, not seeing anything inherently sexual in the action as her cheeks alternated between soft and hollow, pulsing with the internal rhythm that was so designed to send her sweetly off into sleep.

Mike, however, did not sleep. Caught in the realm between a dream and a reality that he dared not believe, he breathed shortly and shallowly, staring into the cluttered bedroom that was familiar and yet alien at the same time. He closed a hand into a fist, tried to relax his muscles, tried to wriggle away, but nothing worked, heart in his mouth and head pounding. It was not good and he could not relax, although it was hard in any way, shape or form to consider the act of his cock being sucked 'bad' either, somewhere between the two extremes. He shook his head and grunted but there was no escaping without waking his mother up and, truly, he could not find it in himself to push her away.

He told himself that he just didn't want her to cry, but that was a lie.

And that was just how he slipped off into a fitful sleep, his mother keeping him hard and on the edge but never quite getting off, sheer exhaustion getting the best of him. Yet it was not any kind of sleep that could have at all have been considered restful in the slightest, something that took him and chewed him up, grunting and snarling and hankering for what the beast could not take for itself. Pre-cum probably drooled into her mouth during the course of the night but he did not even dare think about that for fear that he would expend himself into her mouth - and who knew what drama that act alone would bring up?

*

Waking up the next morning brought little respite but he was grateful, at least, as he blinked back to wakefulness with sunshine streaming through the open curtains that his mother was...gone. Gone as if she'd never existed. There was not even a warm indent where she may or may not have slept and he rubbed the back of his hand across his eyes. Maybe he'd dreamed the whole thing or made it all up? Sure, his clothes were strewn on the floor beside the bed but when weren't they tossed there? That was not anything unusual at any rate.

Downstairs: breakfast called. And then the illusion of relief and freedom shattered as something crunched and splattered, water trickling. Alarm coloured his expression and his steps quickened, even in his old-man slippers (though he was, of course, not all that old at all), jeans and T-shirt on that he'd grabbed without thinking about what he was wearing, as usual.

"Mom?"

He didn't want her to be there but she was, sitting in the middle of the kitchen, a pool of white and floating cereal rings surrounding her as if she was the centre of it all. The centre of destruction could well have been true as she flailed and tipped a box of cereal upside down, although it was already empty and the contents that had once been safely secured away strewn around her. It was a wonder that Rachel was able to make more of a mess of his kitchen than what he'd already done to it (or not done to it, with regards to the tidying that just didn't get done all that often) but she was a force of destruction, indeed, that could squeal and stomp and smash, crushed cereal sticking to the undersides of her fat thighs and feet.

"Wash me!" She whined, tossing the box of cereal away and balling up her fists. "Dirty! Need bath! Need bath now!"

He groaned and pressed his hand to his head. So, it very clearly had not been a dream and his mother was still not back to acting like herself, although he did not honestly know whether it would be worse if she had returned to her normal self. That would have meant that Mike would have had more than a little explaining to do, depending on how much she remembered, and was not an option either that he wanted to tackle at that point in time. Best to just go along with what she wanted him to do for the time being, trying to make things...at least somewhat okay. His mother would be her horrible, cruel, snarky self again soon enough, he was sure, and then there would be all kinds of questions that would make him wish all over again that he could send her straight back to being hypnotised.

The bathroom, at least, was an odd set-up and on the ground floor with an en-suite for his bedroom upstairs. Large enough to count as a family bathroom, it was spacious enough for him to sit his mother down in the bath, a round ensemble in the corner of the room, although getting her in there was not the most elegant undertaking, if he was frank with himself. Yet who was going to call him out on it if he was at all less than gentle with her? Any mistakes slipped away without notice or attention as he carefully and caringly washed her off, turning the showerhead on to let hot water - but not too hot - soak through her dark hair.

She was beautiful, he could not deny it. And his cock still throbbed after the night of teasing too, making it hard to focus on anything other than how the water shone and glinted off her fleshy tits, hanging down under their own weight. They could not be supported by anything other than a well-fitted bra and even that was a dubious claim, although he knew that getting his mother into one wasn't something that was going to happen at that point in time. He'd have to shelve that for a later date or time, depending on when things came right again, back to normal, although not even he could have said just what he wanted about 'normal' back again.

And then Rachel's wet hands were on him as she giggled and batted her eyes at him in a fashion that made his heart somersault, turning over and over for her passion. Yet she was not even aware of what she was doing, splashing and soaking him and him standing there like a lemon, gaping and dumbstruck for something that was beyond the realm of what one lazy male mind could come up with in his wildest fantasies. Her hand swept down clumsily to his crotch and he started to find that his cock was still hard, her fat fingers finding it instantly and pawing.

Clenching his jaw, he pushed her away, head spinning.

"No, Rachel... Mom..."

Why was it so hard to stop her? She went for him again, even managing to squeeze his cock through his jeans, the bulge obvious to anyone who knew what it was. But to his mother, it was just a toy for her attention and it was something that, when poked, got her attention to. That was all she knew and her simplistic mind drove her on and on to poke him and jab him, eyes wide with wicked glee, knowing that she was doing something that was making Mikey hop and dance about wonderfully.

More!

Batting her away didn't do him much good and his sense of self-control slipped further and further between his fingers, darting out of his reach before he'd even had the chance to realise that he needed it. And now more than ever he needed to remember how much he respected and loved his mother, how much she'd done for him...regardless of their relationship.

Breathing heavily, he ran his hands over her shoulders, pushing her hair back from her face as she tried to chase his fingers with her mouth. Down to her tits, he groped and squeezed them - just why should he hold back any longer? She hadn't held back when she'd smacked and spanked him when he was younger, even when he'd been old enough to not deserve that kind of treatment anymore. It had changed him and Mike still wasn't sure whether it had been for the better, memories clouded and dark and shifting in the worst of ways.

So, he groped her and he let loose with his fantasies, squeezing and pinching her breasts lightly as she laughed and pushed into his touch. It was all a game to her and one that she enjoyed too, squeezing her breasts together into a cleavage as if she was fascinated by them, the shapes they could make and the way they hung on her body, connected yet striving, always, to break free from the chaste barrier of her skin. But she was not to remain chaste for very much longer with her son squeezing her nipples, rolling the fat, pert nubs between his similarly wet fingers. He may as well have been in the bath too with her for how much water she'd gotten over him and Rachel laughed out loud for sheer, innocent glee, clapping her hands together and sending still more droplets of water spraying everywhere.

Mike frowned, lips pressing into a hard like. Her hand connected with his cock again and, this time, he leaned into it.

"Stop that!"

Rachel whimpered and held her hands under her chin, acting like a begging puppy.

"Pwease? Pwease? Pweasepweasepweasepweasepwease!"

"Enough!"

She shrank back but his attention was no longer on that, his snap, his breaking point, as he yanked his dick out of his jeans. Hard and ready, the tip slickened up with pre-cum and he presented it to his mouth, his mother still slack-jawed and dozy-eyed in the bath. It was no trouble at all to shove it into her gaping mouth, the dark hole from which so very many words had come during the course of many past times. He had not been able to silence her then but he could silence her now, using his cock like a pacifier, even though she was very much an adult woman in every sense of her being.

If he hadn't groped her breasts, maybe he wouldn't have gotten so hard. If she hadn't flailed and rubbed his dick, maybe things would have been okay. However, things had gone too far to turn back as she giggled up at him, tonguing and sucking at his cock as if the feeling of it simply came naturally to her.

Mike's head rolled back and he let out a long, ragged breath, held too close and tight in his lungs for too long.

"God damn, that feels good... Suck it, mom, suck my dick."

Of course, he could never have said that or anything at all like that to Rachel if she had not been hypnotised. He would have been hit, screamed at, sent packing - and yet the submissive little mother that he now had could only obey him, closing her mouth on his shaft and suckling him deep into the back of her mouth. He knew that he was that deep as she forced her lips all the way down as the head of his cock tickled right where she should have gagged, but he supposed even in hindsight that it made sense too that the hypnotist, whoever they were, had applied a little suggestion to help that along. She didn't object or struggle in the slightest but did bring her hands up to his thighs, spreading her palms and finger flat there, eyes half-closed as if she was about to cross-eyed staring down the length of his rampantly hard dick. And wasn't that in itself just one of the cutest things that he'd ever seen?

"Mom..."

He couldn't even get out the words but neither did he actively need to as he hissed and heaved for breath, leaning over her, hand on the tiled wall behind her. Gyrating and thrusting, he jabbed erratically at her mouth, craving more and getting it too, more so than he had ever had with any other partner before in his life. Of course, there had not been that many (he preferred playing video games to going out on dates) but, fuck, he knew what sex was all about too even though he didn't get as much of it as he would like to. And her mouth was fucking awesome around his cock, better than a one-shot in Shout of Honour, that shooter... That high score...

He couldn't think, couldn't hold onto a single thought as his mom sucked on his cock, doing more than he ever could have expected a woman to do for him. Her tongue swirled around the head and he nearly toppled over, losing his balance and shoving his cock dramatically at her. Rachel was hardly dissuaded, however, and only whimpered around him, sucking all the harder as she did not stop or slow, wanting something that not even Mike knew of. Her pleasure came from giving him pleasure and she leaned passionately into it, not so much of a simple, easy mind anymore but that of a woman who saw her partner, him, as standing above all else in the world, a man of the utmost importance. And, oh, how she needed him!

Mike panted and gasped but there were no words that served to be forthcoming as he humped and ground, wanting it, wanting everything that she had to give him. There was more up for the taking and he only had to reach out and snatch it up for himself, taking control, need rising and rising in the pit of his stomach even as a little, niggling thought tickled anxiously at the back of his mind. At the worst of times, it demanded attention and he gasped and licked his lips, striving to push it away and answer it at the same time.

What was that he knew about hypnotists too though? It was hard to think with the main part of his body throbbing and pulsing so vibrantly, claiming his being, sending his mind swirling and twisting through a vortex of lust. What was it? There was something there and yet he could not quite put his finger on it as his mother slurped and suckled on his cock as if it was the finest thing in the world, the only thing that she had ever wanted and would ever want ever again. Maybe that was true for her as it was impossible for him to see the mind that she had been twisted into, the sense of being a little brat who needed to have her needs met while she served every last one of those above her in superiority and power.

It did not matter. He could see his mother still in there, the light in her eyes that she only got when she was doing something that she really and truly loved, the passion in her embrace. Her fingers pressed into his thighs and he knew right then and there that the hypnotism had not made her something or someone that she was not but had unleashed who she was meant to be - at least with him. That was all he needed to know as she sucked and slurped and lapped, licking his cock like a lollipop in a cheap porno, erotic and exotic at her core.

But he was not a man known for his self-restraint and Mike moaned out long and low as he exploded in her mouth, jerking and humping, his moves so erratic that it was impossible to predict even in the smallest of ways just what he would do next. That did not matter to a mind such as Rachel's, however, as all she knew was that she was getting the finest sweet in the world, giggling and mumbling around his tasty rod of flesh as she slurped and licked and let his messy load spill out across her face. It splattered down against her collar bone and tits and she let out a delighted cry, smearing it all over with her hands, his cream leaving a slick, gleaming residue on her skin that she wore like a badge of honour even if she did not understand entirely just what it was or what it was even for.