Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had to climax first, all for his show, and he hungrily latched his eyes onto that slick length of dildo that was left outside their pussies. Each hump back, working out their sweetly synchronised rhythm, came with a splatter of exotic pussy-juice, their honey pots working overtime to keep up with the kinky demands that Mike put on them. Grandson and son, he was everything to them, and the grind of their bodies was there solely to keep him happy, need coming above anything else for the two of them that could or could not have existed. It was hard to see anything with such passion going on and Mike's breath caught, seeing the thrumming lines of tension in their bodies even if he did not yet want to get close enough to feel them for himself.

Who could have known that being a voyeur could be so good?

A drug that he could not stop taking, their pleasure made him hotter and readier than ever, grunting and heaving for breath as if he was too heavy in himself to actually take it for his own. He moaned and rolled his head from one shoulder to the other but there was no pausing or calling halt to their lust as his will drove them on, his women knowing exactly what he wanted them to do. It was all they were there for then, of course, to put on a show, and their cries of orgasm had his head spinning, watching their pussies grow wetter and wetter for him, all under his jurisdiction and will.

But their climaxes would not go on forever and he was on his feet already, hungry for the next portion, what would give him too his pleasure unlike anything else. Almost back to the edge again already, Mike vowed to hold off, if only so that he could enjoy everything all the more, his fantasy and lust taking the top spot in whatever it was that he did.

They looked up at him adoringly, the dildo sliding wetly from Rachel's pussy but remaining in Magrath's, shuffling around until they were side by side on their knees before him, his sex kitten sluts. They were his to do with as he willed and he paused there for a moment to allow the truth of that to sink in, excitement rising and rising as every pulse of his cock, blood pumping, brought a fresh yet delicious globule of pre-cum to the head, wanting and craving something more again still.

Would he ever be sated?

"Jerk me off."

Apparently not. But, oh, how they leapt to the task! Before he could not have imagined dealing with one woman at a time so having two pawing at his dick and balls, the only things in the world for them, was pure heaven, his need flowing through in the raw essence of power. They knew what they were there to do and they did their job admirably, even slurping and fighting playfully between his dick with their lips, although it was their servitude and their hands that were, of course, the main event. Tongues flicked out and he groaned as they pleasantly lashed the head of his dick, throbbing and soaked with his own cum and pre-cum. There didn't seem to be any time at all where his dick was not wet and he was just fine with that, their bodies twisting and cavorting in thick, luscious flesh before him.

His eyes remained on them, raking and taking all in. The double-ended dildo remained wedged into Magrath's pussy and she valiantly held it there even with her older, looser muscles. He had loosened her up again some (at least, that was what he told himself) with his fucking and rough sex but that was just for the betterment of them all as it meant that she could then take his cock without so much trouble, allowing him to wedge deeply up into her each and every time he wanted to take her. But there was still the promise of her anal ring and passage, that forbidden hole, a secret that he had not yet experienced for himself that both terrified and excited him beyond his wildest imaginings.

Maybe there was another kind of double-ended dildo that could work on both of his grandmother's holes...

The thought would remain in the back of his mind to be picked up at a later date and time when he had more space in which to think, loathe to slip away from the present moment as Rachel eagerly jacked him off with both hands. Such a crude undertaking but it was all that he wanted in the moment, panting and gasping for breath, hips working, jerking and thrusting. There was no finesse in his movements even though he should have been getting the hang of just how to thrust by this point but that was solely because he didn't need to, laziness getting the better of him each and every time in the clutter of his living room.

Harder and faster: orgasm was cumming, quite literally. They'd had theirs and he'd been good enough and kind enough to take care of them first, letting them have their pleasure as a hot streak of desire shot through him. There was no denying it and he grunted out his orgasm, cum spewing forth as they both pressed in desperately, wanting to be the one that got the most cum on them, splatters of seed marking their tits in creamy, thick rivulets.

It trickled down and around Rachel's nipple but she didn't seem to notice, leaning in against her mother as she knelt before her superior, the son that she had never known she'd really wanted. He was everything she needed, towering above her as she stared adoringly up at him, his dick filling her vision as she pawed at him again, flicking out her tongue against the tip for that added little bit of stimulation when it otherwise may have been too much for Mike to bear.

"Ohhh..."

She flushed with pride. He liked it, he really liked it! And did she even need anything else in her life except to know that he liked it? Magrath felt the same but her mind worked more quickly, hankering to know just what she could do to please Mike all over again, the musky-salty taste of him thick in her mouth, something that would linger until long after their session together. On her lips resided a drop of cum but it was Rachel who was swift enough to catch that in her mouth, sucking her mother into a deep kiss, tongues tangling, although no one was more dominant than the other.

Mike slumped back onto the sofa, barely aware of them joining him, snuggling in while Magrath this time used his dick to suck on, teasing him even in sleep. So over-stimulated was he that it didn't even stop him from slipping off into sleep with his best women, the family that he'd needed and yet had not been able to take for himself until his whole world had changed. And now, as Rachel pressed her face into the crook of his neck, seeking comfort even in fitful bursts of burbling slumber, everything would be different.

Mike smiled faintly, eyes closed.

He'd make sure of it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Homecoming Hypnotism Ch. 01 Mark controls his mother's mind for kinky, sensual fun.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Bluepilled Ch. 01 An amoral young scientist brainwashes his mother.in Mind Control
A Gift From His Father Ch. 01 A young man receives a strange gift with unique powers.in Mind Control
Hypnotized Family Joe gets revenge on ex-boss by hypnotizing his busty family.in Mind Control
Revenge of the Nerd: Bitch Sister Nerd uses formula to make his sister his submissive slut.in Mind Control
More Stories