Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yaaaayyy!"

Her vocabulary was limited but Rachel still knew how to make herself known and how to communicate some things, the important things. The hypnotist had stripped her of some knowledge of how to be herself but not all of it, which was important to remember as Mike took a deep breath and stared her down, trying to take everything about her in at once.

"Give me..." He had to take another deep breath to get the words out, struggling with the saying of it to a face that he'd known for his whole life. "Give me a boob job, mom. Make me cum."

And she was still 'in there' to know what those words meant, obediently shifting up onto her knees as she pressed between his legs. Of course, she had to be close to him to give him what he wanted and Mikey gasped as those lusciously heavy, voluptuous breasts finally folded around his cock, teasing and squeezing, the best kind of warmth that he ever could have imagined. His head rolled back, lips parted, and he languished in sweet sensation, everything overwhelming, her chest moving up and down his cock even as he spurted and threatened to even cum right then and there.

"Oh... Oh, god..."

But he wasn't calling out for the help of any deity that may have been looking down on them as he grunted and gasped and made all manner of noises that he'd always hoped against hope would be with his mother - or someone like her when incest was not an option. Before his very eyes, one of his kinkiest fantasies came true and she even bent her head down, scooting all the way down so that she could lap and flick her tongue over his cock as she bobbed and squeezed, giving him the best damn boob job that Mike's young and inexperienced - sexually - mind could have ever dreamed up.

She was amazing... And he could not hold back.

It was all he could do not to cum in the first few seconds, fingers digging into the arms for the armchair, swapping to her hair and back again, the strands too tantalising still as they ran over his fingers. Damn, she was so hot, so hot, and she was all his now, under his control as she obeyed him. Who else could say that their mother, after all, was willing to give them a boob job? He was lucky!

Yes... Very lucky. Very, very lucky indeed. Rachel murmured up at him, batting her eyelashes, the woman and mother that he'd always dreamed of. He needed her, needed her in that way, and now she was able to give him every last bit of that and so much more too. What was so wrong with that as long as they both enjoyed what they got out of it?

Rachel moaned, nuzzling the tip of his cock, although the act of putting the soft warmth of her mouth on him once more meant that her boobs were not as much in contact with his shaft anymore. Dang it! It was not a word that someone with her mentality would use but she wanted it still, knowing the word from another life and another time, a time when she stood up tall and proud as a woman. She'd been cruel then but she didn't want to be cruel anymore, her mind intact while she whimpered and suckled on his cock as if it was a sweet, unable to help herself from imagining it to be so. Had she been a good girl to get a sweetie? Good girl get sweetie?

But she could not form the words, only know that she was acting as she was and she couldn't stop, a bratty little girl who only needed a strong man to take care of her, to sweep her up into his arms. She saw his cock bobbing before her and put on a show for him, her mental age wavering, everything in flux as her mind was broken down and rebuilt over and over again all for the sweet, sweet pleasure of serving Mike. Mike was all that mattered and Mike would tell her what to do - so what more did she need to worry about in life at all if he was there for her?

"Ohhh..."

Above her, he moaned and she released her bouncing titties from his aching, rampant shaft for a moment to suckle him deep into her mouth. Hers! Only hers! Possessive, she clung to him as if she was afraid that he would drift away and no longer be hers, fingers digging into his legs, muscle unyielding. He grunted but there was no tearing her away as she gave what may have been a needy sort of growl and swallowed around him, teasing his cock as deep as it could possibly go even though she had to cram her lips into the curly hair of his crotch to get him into the back of his throat. A good size, his shaft was just right, all right, everything right...

Okay.

Rachel didn't know what 'okay' was but it made her feel calm and safe as she swirled and lashed his length softly with her tongue, making it wetter and slicker than ever. She could not have described the pleasure it gave her to please him in such a carnal fashion but the mere salty-dirty taste of him drove her on and on, lust and passion rising more and more with every passing second.

And Mike was as much a passenger in the realm of hypnosis as she was, clinging to her hair as he grunted and leaned over her, ramming his dick back between her tits.

"Mom!"

It was a cry that came through as a demand and she was as obedient as the hypnotist had made her be, whining and whimpering and simpering as she squeezed her boobs around him, letting him feel the heavy, warm flesh, all that was his. Yes, yes, she had to please him, she was there to please him, she'd make Mikey happy, yes, always happy. Mike groaned and thrust, half out of the armchair in his passion, the least lazy he'd been in many months, although the energy expended in the act of lust would soon come back on him in spectacular fashion. He couldn't help himself, his mother's breasts an addiction in themselves with the large, fat nipples, jiggling flesh calling him in. His eyes fixed on her, breathing heavy, and he took her in over and over again, that tightness building in his gut, spreading through his entire body. It was not orgasm, of course, but his body striving and fighting every step of the way to hold back from the inevitable, even though he knew that, ultimately, he had to release his pleasure one way or another.

And, truly, there was only one way. With a feral cry that did not seem right coming from human lips, Mike ejaculated on her breasts, covering them in a load of cum that could have gone further if he had thought about where and how he was spilling it. But he could barely breathe, face red and lips parted widely, struggling to grab at oxygen, the world wavering around him, shifting between shades of grey. He had to keep going though, had to keep creaming, little spurt after spurt drooling out, although he was not the stud of the world by any means. His cock did what it needed to do and his balls churned, aching for respite, having cum twice in rather quick succession considering that he had not bathed his mother all that long ago either.

A rest... A rest was needed. But it was with his cumming that Rachel sat back and giggled again, becoming like a very little girl again, lips fumbling for words that she did not understand. Giggling and babbling, she turned her back on him and went straight back to what she'd been doing before, watching TV, her blanket (soon to become her blankie) hugged to her chest. She even pushed her thumb into her mouth, seemingly ignorant to the fact that there was cum on it, the slick ooze slinking into her mouth to remind her that there was still very much more of that particular tasty treat to be had directly from the tap.

Mike sat back heavily, catching his breath. It would have been embarrassing if he cared what his mother thought but she was not in any state to complain that he looked silly like that, cheeks puffed up and neck flushed in surprisingly angry, hot patches. He was her son but they were so much more than mother and son by this point. They were more, so much more, and they needed to accept that, for nothing between them could be taken back now that it had happened. Wriggling and giggling happily, blanket clutched to her boobs, Rachel swayed and did the happy little things that made her happy little mind just perfect the way it was.

There was no need for complication when everything was so simply beautiful to her, after all, just the way it was. And she would know no different ever again unless the hypnosis was lifted.

Mike, however, was not in another reality and knew, with a growing sense of foreboding, that his grandmother would return soon. That in itself was not a bad thing - she would be coming with help, surely - but the mess of the room... It was not the tidiest at the best of times and empty pizza boxes were strewn ever, a gum wrapper stuck to his gaming system controller. It was unsanitary and he didn't even want to peer too closely at the carpet, dirt and dust sticking to his mother's legs as she sat there, happy in her relaxation and oblivious to everything around her. There had been something in Magrath's tirade about the house being a tip and the like, however, and he knew well enough from past experience that she'd expect it to be spotless by the time she returned - everything up to her standards as if they were the only standards that anyone should be aiming for at any time.

She lived, truly, in a different lifetime to the rest of the family.

But the mess was one thing besides his mother, eyes landing on her as she rounded her shoulders, picking curiously as something stuck into the carpet. Although her hair fell forward, no one could have missed the dried stain of cum on her tits, less slick and shiny now, evidence of the wrong he had done - which was so much worse than leaving his house a tip and a hovel like everyone said!

Leaping up, he flailed, hands darting this way and that, jeans still undone and cock hanging out, loose and flopping. What to do, what to do, what to do! He yanked up his jeans but forgot the belt, zip only halfway-done and leather flapping as he lunged from room to room, trying to work out just what the hell he needed to do to fix the situation that was of his own doing.

A cloth! He needed something to wipe it all up - yes! That was it!

"Shit... Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit!"

Grabbing the cloth from the kitchen, he raced back to the living room where Rachel was watching the show that she didn't understand, focusing on the loud sounds and bright colours. The first thing she knew of his presence was that there was something cold and wet on her breasts and she squealed, pulling away with wide eyes.

"Nooooo!"

But one word wasn't going to help her much as she flinched and pouted as he did his best in his panicked rush to hide all evidence from Magrath. She wouldn't find out, couldn't find out, no! It had to be hidden, all of it hidden, or else bad things would come. And he couldn't let the bad things come, not at any cost. Magrath had to think that he had just been watching his mother, just as he'd been told, that he'd been good, that he hadn't done anything wrong.

He knew what happened when he did things wrong.

And that was perhaps why the hypnotist had known that this young man had needed a change of pace and life wrapped up together, turning from the controlled to the controller. All, however, would come to pass as intended as the doorbell rang and he rushed to answer it, hoping that he'd done a good enough job. Either way, there was no time to correct such a wrong as he opened the door, still flushed and puffing and panting, hair in disarray.

Nothing could have prepared him for what he found there. Of course, the figure there belonged to his grandmother but not like he'd ever seen her before. Her full-bodied figure was naked - but not really. She just looked like she was because the lace babydoll that she had on left not a single detail to the imagination. Standing on his doorstep in broad daylight left her horribly out of place (and not because she should have been an old bat that would have done better hanging upside-down in a cave for how she had treated him before) in such skimpy clothing, her car parked half-on and half-off the kerb on the street. There was no time to worry about things like that, however, as he swallowed hard, heart in his mouth, everything coming to a head all over again regardless of how faint he felt.

Her breasts... They were bare. So wonderfully, terribly bare. And he couldn't help but stare at them, lower jaw falling slack. They were as huge as his mother's, although he would have loved to be able to compare them side by side to really get the full picture of what they were packing, moaning lowly.

"Wow..."

His grandmother smiled and arched her back, pushing her breasts up for him as the note on her left breast fluttered as if in an unseen breeze. It was not the crumpled, roughed-up note that Rachel had been sent with but something cut as if from very posh and expensive paper, shiny and glistening as if wet with ink. If he had not known better, he may well have said or thought that it had been written with a quill and ink, but that would surely be too outdated for even a hypnotist to take charge of...

Holding the note up as if for a special case of ceremony, he read aloud. It was the only way that it should have been done.

"Take your chance to control, it is now or never."

Mike shuddered. The hypnotist was kind, very kind. Although he knew not what he did, for surely he could not have possibly have known what Mike felt for his family and what his secret was there. Or maybe a hypnotist too had some manner of psychic ability that he would be forced to place stock in going forward, for he had been right about everything so far and opened the door to a whole new world for Mike that would never again be the same.

He ushered his grandmother inside and closed the door behind them, a slow, wicked smile spreading his lips wide.

Truly, it was now or never.

And it was never going to be never.

*

Life changed quickly, the details highlighted and the rest a blur as he learned what it was to be in charge, to be in control. His grandmother did not behave quite as simply as his mother in her hypnotised state but that only meant that she was at even greater liberty to run amok and cause trouble around the house, giggling and trying door handles at every opportunity. Why, he even had to hide the keys to stop her from running out into the garden and scaring the neighbours, although he didn't want to answer any questions as to why she was naked or in lingerie as either seemed to be a state of being that she was quite happy with!

Otherwise... Life was good. Very good, in fact. He had everything he wanted and he trained them in the manner that he imagined he would a dog - well, it wasn't as if he was that good with people of any age or kind. They'd made sure of that, holding him back and restricting him at every turn, making sure that he never reached his potential in life. Of course, sure, they had always thought that they were pushing him, pushing him to be a better man than he was, but it was all a lie and all they had managed to do was break him down with their strict and stringent control.

With that control in his hands, however, he could force them to follow the same strict schedules, punishing and disciplining with bottom spankings when they were naughty. For that was something that their controlled minds, broken and twisted, understood even if it may not have been a suitable method of punishment for real people, their wails and squeals coming with snotty noses and at least some level of understanding what they had done wrong. He could at least be glad that the hypnotist had programmed in some suitable ways for him to control them, or else everything would go to hell very, very quickly. Controlling them required everything of his attention and simply going to work (well, he worked from home as a professional gamer) was a task in itself when they were busy napping.

There were perks though, like Magrath's new pubic hair, the light curl and fuzz dyed in a rainbow of colours. He even ordered her to show it off from time to time, spreading her legs for his attention, need shining in her eyes. He didn't have to pay her that attention though, leaving her needy while he left her wanting for his cock, her pussy wet and desperate for that of the only one in her life that mattered.

"Fetch me soda."

Magrath rushed to the kitchen, a lot steadier on her feet than Rachel was. But Rachel still wanted to help out and she squealed and tried to snatch the glass from her mother as Magrath made a face and held it up and away from her.

"Ne-ne-ne - can't have it!"

That wasn't an appropriate answer for Rachel who squealed and stomped, having a full-blown tantrum while Mike rolled his eyes.

"No! Stop or spanking time! Do you want me to spank you?"

Rachel froze, eyes wide and her bottom lip trembling.

"Nooo..."

"Then behave."

They needed to be brought back into line but he didn't mind that, considering the perks that he got out of the deal. It was a one-sided deal, truly, but he knew that his mother and grandmother were still in there from how they moaned when he fucked them, their language skills improving and increasing, becoming his sex dolls for intercourse and then returning to the little brats that they had been acting like for their entire lives.

Magrath presented herself to him on all fours, fat arse wiggling for his attention, and she was his sexy grandmother again, the older woman's flesh wrinkled but still tight too in place from all the lotions and potions that she used. She was not short of money and it showed in the lingerie that she had brought along with her, everything designed to tantalise and titillate Mike, driving him to fuck her desperately over and over again.

He wasted no time, as naked as his two sexy hypnotised women, shoving his cock into the hole that it had become so familiar with over the last few days. Her pussy wrapped itself around him as if her body was trying to draw him in deeper and harder than ever before, but he did not pause in his game as the controller clacked and tapped in his hands. He was about to hit a new level and a new zone, after all, and he couldn't pause in what counted as 'work' for him when he was already so damn close. Besides, he needed the cash too after having to order food for three people and not just the one for a whole week. Ramping up his game was certainly something that he would have to consider, even though he was not the best player in the world. If he had been, he'd have had a lot fewer problems on his plate than he actually did in his version of reality.

But his version of reality was, indeed, fucking awesome too. There would never be anything that could compare to slamming into his grandmother's wet pussy as he bested a boss, swearing and cursing and triumphing over each and every adversary that the game threw his way. A raid would be starting soon too and he had to be ready for it as he gritted his teeth and leaned over her back, Magrath obligingly staying good and in place for him, the perfect place for his cock. Taking her doggy-style had to be just about his favourite position because it allowed him to focus on other things while he got his rocks off, ignorant to their pleasure.

They didn't have sexual needs, not really. Well, not anything that was not already fulfilled by him stuffing them full day in and day out. They just wanted him, to please him and to serve him, and he was more than happy to take that service from them. He should have used them to better the house, of course, but Mike had never really worried about how he kept the place, the whole house a tip - even more so than it usually was. But no one was going to come around when they were there, he would make sure of that, and a grimy carpet wasn't going to bother him or towering piles of rubbish either when he had so much more to occupy his time and dick with.

He pounded her erratically, showing no finesse whatsoever in the jerky yet driving strokes of his shaft. He'd never had as much sex as he got there with his mother and his grandmother, their bodies always ready and available for him at all times. That was a good thing, a very good thing, and he took full advantage of it. So much so, in fact, that it almost became commonplace for him to simply hammer into them regardless of what else he was doing or what was going on. He needed them, their mouths or their pussies, and he would have them too, forgetting that there were other things in life to be getting on with too.