Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get some!"

Swearing and slamming the controller down triumphantly, Mike snarled viciously at the screen, a beast in the moment that was no more than a young man in the privacy of his own home, although there was no longer all that much privacy for him. His 'girls' ran riot when he didn't keep tight and close tabs on them, squealing and interrupting him in the shower, although he minded that a lot less when it was with their mouths hungering for his dick. He didn't have a tit to suck, of course, so Rachel was less interested in his chest than she was her mothers, addicted to the action that bid her drive on and on, hankering for more.

Nothing could satisfy them and he was quite happy to go along with that, more active sexually than he had ever been and yet still lazier than ever in the rest of his life. He only gamed enough to make sure that he could pay the bills but, well, he could take money from his mother and grandmother if needed on that side, so that was all well and good. Magrath had her retirement from her late husband too and the women in his family were most certainly not short of money. Why should he worry about their finances and lives when they could be better used to both please and serve him?

Yes... Yes, that was what he needed from them. Gripping Magrath's hips, wrinkled in light folds of skin that had seen the passage of time, he leaned over her, grunting and heaving until his cock exploded yet again in orgasm. He'd lost count of how many climaxes he'd had since their hypnotised beings had come, afresh, into his life but he did not care either. No, it did not matter when he got everything he wanted and more, Magrath dressed in a babydoll that sort of covered her body but not really, leaving her tits and arse hanging out for his attention. And that was just the way that it was supposed to be, her body available and accessible to him at all times.

Never before had he thought that he would ever be fortunate enough to enjoy his fetish, his dirty, kinky secret of incest, with his mother and grandmother. Of course, there had been reading online and stories that he could not be sure whether or not they were true to feed him, fuelling his lust, but there would never be anything that could raise that need in him like his grandmother's pussy. Rachel sat on the sofa, having worked out how to clamber up there, and he grunted as he stayed there deep inside his grandmother's hot cunt, head rolled back and lips parted.

"Rachel."

He said her name loudly and clearly, making sure she heard him. And it was still quite clear that she was in there, her mentality intact and wavering from one extreme to the other, depending on his need for her. Giggling, she smiled widely and sat up straight, wiggling a little, for the good grace and gift of his attention.

"Yes, Mikey?"

She still used her little name for him, one of the few words she could say as her mind teetered towards a more simplistic fashion of being. It was almost getting cute.

"Fetch me something to eat."

It was a vague order but he was too tired or perhaps too lazy to make things clearer for her, staying there to enjoy the warmth of his grandmother as he ran his hand down her back. She was fine, so very fine, and the sensation of lace brushing against his hand exquisite in itself. He'd not been able to get old girlfriends to wear lace for him, though there hadn't been many of them. He preferred not to think about the number.

Magrath moaned and arched her back, rocking back against him as if to plead for more without words, eyes closed and her breasts jiggling lightly with every little motion of her body. The lace cupped them, putting them on dominant display, and Mike laughed cruelly to himself as he groped and massaged them, knowing that she'd love absolutely anything he did to her, as was the way of the hypnosis. He hadn't bothered to read up on what hypnosis could or could not do as yet but he assumed that they wanted it all regardless of anything else, the pinch and sharp tug of his fingers closing in on her nipples as she jerked and gasped.

But she was his toy and a toy she would remain as Mike let his cock, slowly, harden up again inside her. So distracted was he by the slickness of his own pre-cum around his cock and her soaked passage that he didn't hear Rachel returning and jumped when she appeared with a steaming plate of waffles, heaped in maple syrup. Or, well, whatever went for a chemical version of syrup that had surely been dragged up from the back of one of his cupboards, the bottle dusty and out of date. It didn't matter to him.

"Mikey?"

Jerking his head at her, he pointed.

"Here. Put them here."

It may not have seemed like the best place for waffles to go, particularly when the plate was more than a little hot, but she did as he bid, wobbling and toddling until she could bend over to place the plate on her mother's back. Magrath, as per her training, stayed perfectly still, allowing Mike to enjoy his breakfast or lunch or dinner or whatever, knowing too that she had to be a good girl for him. The very best girl, in fact, if only she was to make him smile, make him cum, make him happy - yes! He had to be happy! Happy, happy, happy!

Rocking back and forth lightly, Mike smirked at how the waffles shifted on her back, toying with the idea of putting them on his grandmother's tits and eating them off her body directly. That was a kinky thought but there was still a bath to be had for them all and, well, he just hadn't gotten around to it with so much going on. The women had dried cum-stains on them from not cleaning themselves up, trusting and relying on him to care for them in that manner, while his responsibility fell by the wayside. They did not know or care that they were dirty, only that they were there to please him and were doing exactly what they were supposed to be doing.

Nothing else mattered.

He ate the waffles sloppily, hungry to get back to just what was taking up his days and his nights, need rising and rising. He needed more, always more, and he was not hungry for food or water anymore, although Mike could not have honestly said that he was much of one to drink beer or alcohol. It just had never appeared to be and, besides, he didn't need anything that further hampered his sexual ability and prowess, what little of that there was. Where he had, before, been lacking in confidence, he blossomed and bragged to his hypnotised family that he was the best at sex in the whole world and they lapped it all up as if it could not possibly be true, wanting only to please him, to make it so. They would have believed anything at all that he said and he was thankful for that, however over-inflated it did end up making his ego.

Syrup drooled and splattered messily over Magrath's back but neither of them noticed as he finally grunted in satisfaction and tipped the plate aside, grinding into her as he took his pleasure and fill of her once again. A pussy like hers deserved to be adored and he wasn't going to hold back in the slightest as he hammered and pounded and ground into her, using her as nothing more than a warm hole to wrap around his cock, eager to get off over and over again. Some would have said that he was addicted to sex but, in all honesty, he was merely sex starved from all the time he had spent not getting his needs met. Truly, that was never going to be a problem ever again.

"Fuck!"

The swear word came out before he could stop it but the throb of power, ecstasy curling through, was just as swift. Who was going to stop him from swearing? No one, that's who! He could do whatever the fuck he wanted and it was all going to be okay! No more worrying, no more stressing, no more rushing, no more... Well, no more of anything at all. He didn't have to do what they'd told him to do for so many years, even if he was ignorant to the state of the place, falling into shabby disrepair as his lust grew and grew.

He just had to keep fucking her, keep on slamming into that hot, wet hole over and over again, enjoying everything that was his to take. And Magrath was there for him too as her daughter watched wide-eyed, wanting to be in that position too, wanting her Mikey to pay her attention. Why was it that her mother was getting all the attention? It just wasn't fair, not fair at all! But she did not say anything for fear of upsetting Mike, for she knew too that that was against the rules, a thing that bad girls did and she wasn't a bad girl, she was a very good girl, always a good girl. She had to prove that to her Mikey still.

She knew he was her son but there was no pride in how she watched him, a heaving force of sexuality, as he crammed his cock into her mother as if there was to be no more sex in the world left for him if he did not take this one orgasm and passion with all the gusto he had in his soul. Slavering, he was barely aware that there was drool in the corner of his lips, furiously pounding her, thrusts coming so hard that surely Magrath would have been hurt if not for how her brain was wired. Mike didn't know how to go slow, to be gentle and sensual, only taking what he needed as he finally groaned out another weak orgasm, although, to him, he was the most virile stud of them all, a breeder who could impregnate anyone.

Even his family.

Magrath was surely past the point where she could have children (well, he wasn't all that clued up on things like that and neither did he pretend to be) but his mother could and it excited him in a dark sort of way to imagine her heavy with his kid. The aftermath of that wasn't something that factored into the fantasy but he saw Rachel in his mind's eye right then and there, grunting and howling as he seeded his grandmother full once again.

Plenty more lusty encounters awaited them, however, as time passed and he gamed when he could, putting them down for naps and finding a routine that suited them all. Well, it suited him and kept the women out of trouble, although he didn't really have any things to occupy them with besides his cock and the rest of his body. He ordered them to look after him even as he allowed his care for them to slip, sloppily sliding down a slippery slope into deprivation. They would be fine, however, as adults, and able to get the basics like food and water as he was never going to forget to feed himself and feeding them at the same time, well, that was just something that made sense.

But the sex, oh... Nothing compared to the sex as another two weeks went by and he came up with kinkier ideas to try out, branching out. He didn't know, of course, just how long their hypnosis would last and felt that he had to try, had to do something to make the most of the time, for he'd already dug himself a hole too deep to ever again climb out of if he dared consider doing more and more to them, taking their bodily needs for his own day in and day out. Sometimes he didn't even remember whether it was day or night when he was fucking them.

"I have something for you."

He didn't need to use his names because there was no one else there that he could be referring to but they still had their stubborn streaks and kept their eyes down resolutely, playing with the toy cars and some dolls that he'd dug up from a collectable set that had never actually gone up in value. Whereas that was a shame, he still was glad that he could give them at least something to occupy themselves with when he needed a break, slumping down on the sofa with a cold soda in his hand for rest and respite from the hard work of looking after them, even if he wasn't actually doing very much at all.

"Vrrrrroooom!"

Rachel made the noise by fluttering her lips as if she was blowing a raspberry and he cut in rudely, stepping in front of her to present her newest toy to her with two hands as if it was something that she should well have snatched up immediately. But she didn't know what it was and Magrath hastened to be the first to claim it, turning over the toy over and over again between her hands.

"What is it?"

Comprehension dawned in her eyes and she giggled, shrinking back a little, a shy nymph of the woman that she had once been. Had the hypnosis unleashed the woman she actually was or suppressed her, actually? There was no way to tell but Mike could not stop himself from smirking as he pushed them a little more to look at the large double-ended dildo that he had bought them. It was good quality silicone too and a good starter toy, he had thought, when he was only considering just how a toy would work with his family.

Curiously, Rachel mouthed it - or, at least, she tried to as Magrath ripped it away, squealing and obstinately hiding it from her. But that trouble was not to escalate to anything further as Mike rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers. It was time...for playtime.

"Play with it."

They were no longer simple in mind then and came together lustfully, Rachel going for her mother's breasts now that she was allowed. Mike didn't allow her to suckle them all the time as it was something, he said, was for him to allow or not - a treat, if one would like. The TV blared in the background but Rachel didn't pay it any mind at all anymore, the loud colours clashing and jarring and designed for children. It was not for her, however, as she moaned and suckled wantonly on her mother's bare breast, pulling as much of it, nipple and all, into her mouth as she could. Of course, her mother's tits were far too large for her to get a whole one in there but the drive was real, her need higher than ever, and Mike shivered, enjoying the show already even though the majority of his attention was focused on where that dildo was at any one point in time.

His grandmother was wielding that and she kept eye contact with him as she kicked it, miming the act of giving him a blowjob and, damn, she gave good head too. He wouldn't have expected it from her but just the sight of her pushing her soft lips down over that silicone shaft had him grunting and groaning, humping from his position on the sofa, imagining that it was actually his cock. But his cock was just the one and could not fuck both of them at once, which was really what he wanted to see.

His little sex sluts, whores for cock. He had many names for them but there were few others that a man thinking with his downstairs brain could come up with, tipping forward and breathing heavily. But he was too lazy still to leave the comfort of his seat as his grandmother slurped and suckled on that cock, her lips leaving a slick trail of saliva behind to gleam in the artificial light overhead. The curtains, of course, were drawn tightly shut against the rest of the world and he was happy to keep it that way, just so he could live in his strangely kinky little world, a world that had been thrust upon him.

It was the way it was all meant to be.

Rachel grunted around her mother's breast, tonguing her nipple, but she could not help but spread her legs as the dildo wormed its way between them, guided by Magrath's hand. Spreading her thighs, Magrath laughed and played with it, toying with Rachel as if she was not actually going to thrust the cock inside her, but teasing her until her daughter whined and whimpered, begging without words to just give it to her already.

And Magrath, when she was asked so very nicely, was happy to oblige, ramming the toy into her daughter as her fat legs spread and she fell back on the carpet. The toy rammed in and out of her, cruder yet smoother than the strokes from Mike's own cock, and Magrath controlled it eagerly for several hard, long strokes before her own need came to the forefront immediately. A desire and drive like that could not be ignored and she panted, groping and squeezing her own tits, cradled by lace, putting on a show for the only man in the world that mattered to her, watching her every move with wanton lust.

Rachel allowed her mother to turn her around onto all fours without any trouble at all and arched back, the grind and thrust of the dildo too much to ignore, too much to pass up. It was all a treat, a treat for her, and she had to take it, humping back even as Magrath slotted the other end of it neatly into her pussy.

And then things really heated up as Mike kept his eyes fixed on them at all times, jerking his cock off to the show playing out before him, his mother and grandmother wantonly and desperately fucking themselves on a huge double-ended dildo as if their lives depended on it. He panted and heaved for breath that would no longer come easily but that was no matter as long as he got his show, the toy going down better than he could have ever imagined it doing. Slick with their juices, sexual arousal running rampant, they humped and ground back at one another, huge breasts swaying and wobbling, so much movement in rolls of flesh at play that his eyes didn't know quite where to look.

Tits... Arse... Cock... There was too much to pay attention to as Rachel threw her head back and moaned like the true slut that she was, hips jerking and swaying and wiggling and doing all she could to get more and more pleasure from that cock. More and more, she needed more, so much more, and it was all there for her to take as long as she did what Mike said. All she had to do was listen to Mike, her Mikey, and everything would be okay, her heart full and warm and her pussy wet with his desire.

Of course, her mind could not lock onto the words even if they were all true and indicative of her need, her mentality rising and pounding, a roaring force that could not simply be cast aside. Rachel grunted and groaned and hung her head, boobs swinging as Mike could not take his eyes from them either. They were what he settled on eventually, eyes darting and glancing between one woman and the other - then back again all in super-quick succession. He wanted them both so much and yet it was a show that he was happy to simply sit there and take in too, leaning back into the comfortable cushion that had long ago conformed to the shape of his body. His shoulder pressed into it and he hissed through his teeth, toying with his cock on the edge of an orgasm that could be his or not, whatever he wanted at the end of the day.

But not yet. There was still too much to see and he spared a moment of lust to lean forward all the way, groping and pulling at Magrath's jiggling tits as he humped back at her own daughter. Moaning, his grandmother adoringly tilted her head in towards him, although she could not lean against him, every last part of her wanting his attention above all else even if she could not have said why. His touch sent tiny, electric shocks through her and simply the grace of being in his presence was more than she could have ever have imagined, wanting more and more, her desire a pounding sense that could only be satisfied when Mike was there with her.

So what were a few niggles of pain from her boobs when he was there to care for her, to provide for her? Groaning lustfully for her grandson, she hung her head in turn, submitting to him as her daughter had too, and Mike smirked, turning his attention to the kinky join of their bodies. It was a shame that double-ended dildos were quite so long, kind of, as it meant that they could not smoosh their pussies up against one another but he could bear that in mind and dig into the depths of the most sordid places of the internet to find something better, something more, something that could satisfy his voyeuristic thrill and pleasure even more than it already was being satisfied. There was always something more that he could do and it was about time that he took the ecstasy that was due to him, experimenting and exploring. Watching all that porn without a girlfriend (or even when he had a girlfriend who just wouldn't fuck him) was surely going to pay off as he finally got to put so much of it into practice...