Bratty Hypnosis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Th...There..."

Mike groaned and ran his hand back through his hair but he seemed to have made even more of a mess of anything, defeating the purpose of washing Rachel off in the first place. His hands trembled badly as he cleaned her up once again, although with a little more touching this time, all in the natural course of things. He didn't just rinse off her breasts but groped and squeezed them, even smiling a little (however shakily) as she laughed in turn, bright and cheery and back to being the chilled girl that just wanted to be clean and was happy enough to be in her bath with 'her Mikey'.

When she was done, he thought about getting her clothes but the amount of effort that it would have taken to get her into any many of attire drained him of energy simply in the act of thinking about it. No... No. No, that one would just have to wait, he couldn't even bear to wrangle her into a dressing gown and even Rachel herself did not suggest putting any clothes on. She seemed to want to be naked - was that something that the hypnotist had planted into her too? There was no way to tell and he was starting to doubt that he would ever find out exactly what had gone down that fateful night.

"Okay, mom... Go to the living room and watch TV."

"Okay!"

Dried off and happy again, his mother waddled and toddled down the stairs, taking them with such care that a watcher may well have thought that she did not know how to use them for herself. Maybe she would learn again in time or maybe the hypnosis would wear off - there was no way to tell and he was hardly in the mood to worry or wonder about something like that as he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. Since when had that gotten sore?

He needed back-up and there was only one person who had ever been able to control and wrangle Rachel before and she was even more terrible than his mother in her normal state of mind. It was terrifying enough to consider having to call her but he felt that he had to as he took his phone to the downstairs hallway, covertly watching Sarah as she fumbled with the TV remote, hitting it randomly as it bounced through the channels through sheer luck alone. When it landed on a kid's show, she laughed and clapped her hands, bouncing in place even though there did not seem to be any understanding there of what was going on.

The phone rang, hot and sweaty in his hand. Or was that his hand? Yes, yes, yes, of course, it was his hand, hands did not sweat! But his mind may as well have for how slippery and confused it was, cock shoved back into his underwear and jeans, locked away for the shame of what had taken place.

"Hello? Mike? Mike, what are you doing calling me at this hour!"

It was not that early but his grandmother, Magrath, always said that it was too early to be speaking to anyone regardless of what time it was or was not. She screamed and bulldozed over him in any and all conversations, as she always did, and he sighed heavily, part of him resigning himself already to being a passive player in a conversation where he really needed to be the one, for once, telling her information and not the other way around.

"There's the fair going on and, Mike, the ladies at the club will need you to bring the boxes around on Friday morning, you'll have to book the morning off work so don't forget about that. Your mother is coming for Sunday dinner and it would be nice if you could put down your childish games, for once, and join us then..."

She paused, expectant that he would mumble an apology or something for missing his obligations. But Mike had something that he had to say even if she did not yet know it and he took a deep breath, shaking off the babble of nonsense that had already washed over him, the same old shit. Something about him not coming to get the key to the other house, a rant about the pest mice that kept getting into her kitchen, another complaint that he didn't come around to spend more time with her, he wasn't there to help, he wasn't doing what he'd said he'd do... She didn't even want to give him a chance to speak as he was forced to, rudely, cut in!

"Gran? Hang on, I need to tell you something!"

He felt too childlike himself referring to Magrath like that and cleared his throat, trying to make himself sound larger and more important than he actually was. Well, maybe he was important in his own little world and circle but there was not much that he could influence beyond that. And sometimes he didn't even feel in control of his own world and self, even though he was supposed to be.

Don't think like that.

"What's wrong? You don't sound like yourself there, young Mike. What has gotten into you? Have you gotten yourself a girlfriend yet? I tell you, boy, you've got to be a man worth catching if you want to keep a lady!"

She always talked about the same old things over and over again and he grunted to himself, shaking his head, even though Magrath didn't hear him. His grandmother didn't hear anything but herself, loving the sound of her own voice above everything else, although he had not known her all that much when he'd been younger as Rachel kept him away from most outside influences. He'd been home-schooled, even, for some years while his father had been away but he'd never found out much more about that either, simply accepting it as one of those things that simply was as it was.

But he needed his grandmother now more than ever and she was going to just have to pause in her self-reflection and self-adoration to come back to reality - the reality where she wasn't the only one the whole wide world, that was.

"Yes... Yes, there's...well..." He talked over Magrath, bumbling and fumbling. "Look, something's wrong with mom, she's..."

How could he say it and have her believe him? There was only one way to go and that was with the truth, as strange and ridiculous as it sounded.

"She's been hypnotised!" He confessed in a rush as if he was accusing his mother of something terribly vile and untoward. "She went to this hypnotist show last night with work and something went wrong - she turned up here in a mess! Now she thinks she's much younger than she is but she doesn't act like that all the time!"

That was just one little thing that he had to say and chuck in there, of course, to let himself off the hook for getting her to suck his cock that morning, although there had, of course, been no force involved. Neither had there been verbal consent either but he was going to gloss over that one the best he could, skimming over the details with a wandering eye and shrug of his shoulders. Well, like so much else, he couldn't be blamed for it if she'd just gone and done it on her own now, could he?

"What are you talking about, you foolish boy?"

He reeled but could have expected nothing less from the sharp tongue of his grandmother. Whereas the gene had clearly not been passed down to him, he could not deny just how she made him feel, heart rate quickening and sweat spots dampening patches under his arms.

"Your mother may well have had a night out but to say that she's been hypnotised is just ludicrous!"

She put special emphasis on the word as if to highlight just how idiotic she thought he was being but this was one thing in which Mike knew that he was right and, above all else, he needed to make her believe that. He needed help - he couldn't deal with his mother alone for another moment!

"No, I'm serious!" He pleaded. "Look, if you don't believe me, come here and see for yourself."

"I will, very well, Mike, but I'm bringing my phone over and you'll fix it for me while I'm there! These new-fangled things...technology..."

She muttered to herself, not even aware that her grandson was still on the line with her, and he did not dare put the phone down or hang up on her. That had happened in the past, like so many other things that he was, therefore, wary of doing, and it had not ended well. At the beck and call of the few strong, powerful women in his life, he was cowed by them and barely even realised, watching Rachel play with a blanket in front of the TV, swayed from the dancing primary colours on the screen, that the phone line had gone dead after a few minutes.

He waited, nervous for her to arrive, but the car did not herald its approach with its usual screech of tyres, his first indication that anyone was there being the thump of her fist on the door. He gasped and tried to calm himself, telling himself that his mother was someone else's problem now. Magrath could be a handful, his grandmother, but she could deal with his mother far better than he ever could and that was all that he needed to know as he flung open the door with wide, desperate eyes. If he'd been an animal, they would have been rimmed with white, that third eyelid, and glassy with shock, but he was supposed to be one of an elevated, intelligent status and he had to at least try to act like that too.

Magrath frowned at him, the older version of her daughter with her long hair dyed to its natural dark brown and pulled back into a bun. It could have been tighter and more severe but that was one of the things that she had loosened off after her time teaching. A good head shorter than her grandson, she still managed to intimidate him as she peered at him over her glasses, not even saying 'hello' as she poked him in the chest, forcing him back to allow room for her in the hallway. He tried to greet her but was swept aside, once again, a bystander to what should have been his life even though he could not help but be relieved to have things taken out of his hands. It was for the best, something like that, something that he could never have been expected to know how to handle or deal with in the slightest.

She'd take care of everything for him and no one would even have to know...

"Now, what's all this about her being hypnotised then, hm?"

Magrath rolled her eyes and folded her arms over her bosom, although Mike had no doubt that she would have been making mocking 'air quotes' with her fingers if she had not tucked the gnarled and wizened digits away. Mike flinched and pointed, hand shaking, to the living room where the TV blared some commercial jingle.

"In there... I don't know what happened, she just turned up here in such a state."

His grandmother stormed in ahead of him and he groaned, rubbing his head. He had a pounding headache but even he could not have said quite when it had arrived, his cock ostentatiously twitching in his underwear. It knew that it was not wanted where he was but it still tried to force its way up full and hard and he groaned in the back of his throat, stepping back and holding his arm, thankfully resigned to watching what was to go down. Rachel had a blanket thrown around her shoulders, nudity covered, although not even he could see that lasting for very much longer. That, however, was not something that he was set to break to his grandmother when it could otherwise be revealed all by herself.

"Right now, Rachel, have you got your sensible head on yet? Has Mike given you a glass of water? I'm sure he hasn't..."

"B-b-brekka!"

Rachel beamed even as her mother blinked dully, stepping back.

"What did you just say? Rachel, come to your senses at once! There's no time to be having these silly little games at your age!"

Of course, Magrath's mistake was in treating her daughter as if she was merely hung-over but it was dubious as to whether or not she had actually consumed any alcohol at all the night before. Her breath most certainly had not reeked of it while Mike had been with her, sleeping with her, and he swallowed hard, heart beating with difficulty. Would his grandmother realise what he'd done with his mother? What if she knew? What if she had some kind of super-secret-grandmother sense that told her that he'd done wrong yet again? She'd had it time after time in the past.

Ignorant to the turmoil in Mikey's head, Rachel leaned towards her mother, plump lips parting. That breast... She had no name for it in her mind but there was the sensation of warm milk flowing between her lips, something hard in her mouth - a nub of something. And, oh, how she wanted it, the memory giving rise to a warm tingle that crept through her whole body, demanding attention as she curled her toes.

She couldn't help herself, not even as her mother screeched, launching herself at the older woman as she lunged for her breast. Magrath's breasts were just as large as her daughter's even though they were better kept in check with brassieres that suited her age and sense of refinement, although her hips were narrower - not that Rachel cared about any of that at that moment in time. All she knew was that she was overcome by a blistering, seething desire to suck her own mother's breast as she gaped and whined and clawed for her, big, fat tears welling up in her eyes as she missed.

"Wahhh! Wahhh! I wanna! Wanna!"

Still, she fought and Magrath shrieked and batted at her, entirely useless when it came to feats of bodily strength, which would have certainly have been needed to restrain his mother as she flailed and lunged and screamed for her mother's breasts, only knowing the sweet comfort that they contained. The urge was overwhelming, a woman prey to baser desires, and Magrath herself shrieked, scrambling out of range with her glasses askew on her otherwise perfectly made-up face.

"What's gotten into her?"

"I told you!"

Mike cursed under his breath and grabbed his mother the best he could, holding her and petting her hair, trying to calm her, reassure her that everything was going to be alright. It was all he could think to do in the moment and, although his movements were as clumsy and as awkward as ever, it seemed to have at least a little effect on her as she whimpered and pressed into him, breasts trembling as her nudity was revealed. Somewhere in her lunge for her mother's tit the blanket had become dislodged and her huge breasts pressed deliciously up against her son's chest as he held her.

"There... There..."

Thankfully, it was not about what he said but how he said it and he did that well enough as his grandmother gaped at him, her cool lost. For once, that would have made him smirk if the stakes were not already so high but he didn't have time to be amused while she coughed and stuttered and tried to make sense of it all herself.

"Well, it's... No, this simply will not do! That brute! He can't make her act like a...like a..."

But she couldn't even get the words out and drew herself up, turning her back on both her daughter and her grandson, in full-on flounce mode. When she was on a mission, there was no stopping Magrath, but that was exactly why Mike had called her, grateful to have someone else steering the ship and directing their way. It was how it was meant to be, although he wouldn't have wanted, really, to see his mother's boobs swinging at his grandmother... Though his fantasies were flexible and maybe that was an image, at least, that he could store away for a cold winter night when he needed a little more comfort.

Magrath was beside herself but he stood back and away from the situation at hand, barely even concentrating on keeping his mother quiet and calm. She could have wriggled away at any time but, for some reason, she cuddled into him, taking comfort while his grandmother steamed and stewed and schemed.

"This... No... No, things like this should not be, it's not right, it's not possible."

Well, it was possible and it was about time that she understood that, Mike thought to himself, although he would not have dared to say it aloud as his grandmother paced minutely and muttered.

"It was the place on Parkland Road that she went to, just out from the centre of town."

Magrath drew herself up tall, imposing even in her short stature, her decision made.

"I will sort this, my boy! You stay here with your mother and I'll go give this hypnotist a piece of my mind! And your mother will have a refund for her entire night out!"

His grandmother really was the worst sort of Karen but Mikey could not stop the moan of relief from passing his lips as he sank, weak-kneed, into the armchair. It called him down like an old friend and he groaned, putting his head in his hands. Of course, his grandmother had already left for he would not have dared lose such face in front of her, the car roaring away as he was left in the relative noisy peace of a house that held too many bodies in it now for his liking in the slightest. Rachel watched TV on her knees, tipping forward to the screen as if she wanted to get closer and closer, although he knew that there wasn't anything at all wrong with her eyesight and that she could see perfectly well.

"Just what has gotten into the world? Everything's wrong..."

Left to watch Rachel, he fidgeted and tried to find something to do, not noticing Rachel slinking closer and closer to him. The TV flickered and blared but he didn't have the patience or energy to pay it any mind. Maybe things would be okay again soon and it would all be put down to a nightmare, a bad dream? Things could not be so bad if they were put right again, although that was a very childish way in itself to put things...

"Miiike."

Rachel suddenly had her arms around his legs, cuddling them and drawing her body against his, the heat of her impossible to miss or ignore. Her hands worked up his body and he, dully, allowed her to do it, although the dexterity in her fingers, considering her current condition, should have surprised him more than it did. She fumbled at the belt that he'd thrown on but it was little barrier to her as she worked it resolutely free, taking much longer than she usually would have but still getting what she wanted either way.

He could have stopped her but he did not pretend that he didn't want the same thing, the spot of drool in the corner of her lips convincing him that she was lusting for him. And she was, even if her mind was not set firmly in one place or the other, mind broken and twisted both ways. It was her and not her at the same time, two versions of the woman he knew and had known, cock out and finding its way, half-hard, back between her lips. It was like sinking back home, sitting back down into his favourite armchair, and she moaned around him, that sliver of herself coming back in a way that he had only ever had the luxury to see in his wildest dreams and fantasies.

Of course, he had never known if his fantasies were anything at all like the reality of his mother and was glad to at least have the good fortune to find that out for himself as she slowly and surely sucked his dick. He was in charge but she took the lead, playing with his cock and swirling her tongue around it, even moving her head in an over the top fashion to lap from the base to the head over and over again, even though she really didn't need to move that much. She was just showing off for him, trying to make herself seem really, extra good for Mikey, the man who's cock she loooved.

She couldn't explain it and neither could he as she leaned back and looked down at her, taking his time in admiring her body, the folds of flesh, how her breasts hung. He needed those tits too and it was no wonder that he'd lusted after her, so thickly sexy, when he spared the time to think about it. Would it be so wrong for him to take advantage just a little and see what he could do with his lovely mother when she was so kindly willing to do more with him? It surely could not be that bad and his fingers itched to feel, to grope, to squeeze...

He exhaled deeply, a wall breaking down inside him.

It was now or never.

So, why not?

"From now on..." He said it aloud as if that would give himself more power and standing in the present moment. "I will... I will take control. It's time, isn't it, mom?"

Of course, she was only going to answer him in the affirmative and Rachel giggled and leaned into him, rubbing her face and chin on his knee, cock drooling against her as she stuck her tongue out for it again.