All Comments on 'Brave'

by KateHarp

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
but, but.........

It wasn't a bad little story; rather cute, actually. But it just never went anywhere. It doesn't need chapter two, it needs PAGE two.

You could take this story, change the title, and carry it into any of several varieties of reality (well, "fictional reality", whatever that would be called). The story just needs to develop into some sort of event, whether the ending turns out to be happy, sad, or unexpected.

-- KK in Texas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Endings

I like the style and the way you wrote - but you leave us readers hanging in the air - no endings. Keep writing though what & how you write is good!!! CarCam

michchick98michchick98about 16 years ago
Kinda left hanging....

While I liked where you were going with this, it seemed to be her imagination we were reading....it leaves us wondering if she really was brave or if this really did happen or if it was just her daydreams. Perhaps a chapter two for clarification of her bravery?

AutumnWriterAutumnWriterabout 16 years ago
I liked it

I thought this story was well-done. I appreciated the crafting of the language. The ending was appropriate; it fit the indecision and self-doubt of the subject. As I saw the piece, it was intended to be a short study on the emotions of the moment, and it did a very good job at that.

As readers, we need to try to see what the author wants to portray--not insist on finding what we think should be there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous