All Comments on 'Brazilian Hair Removal Ch. 03'

by rampe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It really shows English is not your native language, makes it hard to read. You may have a word that is spelled correctly but it is not the correct word for what you are trying express.

ramperampeabout 2 years agoAuthor

That is one of the problem I think. But I am getting bored to editors who promise to help but has no time or willing to actually do it.

There still is people who like my stories. So I have kept writing because I think that the text can not be unreadable because of that.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayabout 2 years ago

You have a good story started, you should continue the story.

Veronica

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I thought that was an especially fun read. He is such a lucky guy to be her bitch.

ramperampeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Veronica! We will see if the story continues. ;-)

ramperampeabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anonymous! I am glad that you liked it.

KrissyWildKrissyWildabout 1 year ago

Simply love this story Rampe! Such a lovely Dental Office. Smiles

ramperampeabout 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you KrissyWild a lot!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrampe@rampe
Recently I have had no time or motivation for writing. Have to say sorry to them who likes them and also to them that don't like but still are reading them and telling how horrible they are. I am not writing mainstream fantasies so my writings are not for big groups of reader...