Brazilian Surprise

Story Info
Home remodel with a surprise.
1.8k words
3.3
4.6k
7
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
8157
8157
8 Followers

My wife Angela and I just moved into our first home as a couple in a small quiet neighborhood in the southwest. Angela and I met in college where I studying Engineering and she was studying Physical Education. We both graduated and got good jobs that we truly enjoy and find professionally very fulfilling. We both stay in good shape by visiting our local YMCA three to four days per week. Angela has been doing yoga since college and recently started teaching exercise and yoga at the Y. She has an outstanding figure, with great flexibility and form.

Angela is always catching the attention of men when she wears her yoga outfits around the Y. She wears her blonde hair in a long pony tail most of the time while instructing, it is her ass and boobs that garner the most attention from men. Her 35" chest on the small frame makes it appear that she is much, much bigger. Her tight ass and legs come in a close second.

The home we purchased was a real-life fixer upper, lucky I know how to do home remodel work that was needed to reclaim this little gem. When I was in college, I worked summers for my uncle who is a general contractor and learned quite a bit from him and others. The repairs were coming along very well with both of us working nights and weekends, but the outside of the house still needed many improvements. We decided after taking on the inside work to hire a contractor to do yardwork. We hired a contractor from Brazil, the references we got about the contractor (Roberto) were mostly favorable as he works very hard, yet some said he had a questionable background involving time in prison. It seems George Santos was not the only person from Brazil with a questionable background.

The contractor worked well and was a half day away from completing the yardwork. He asked to work on Saturday to complete the yardwork, we were over joyed and said yes absolutely. Angela and I planned to spend Saturday relaxing in the back yard.

The contactors Saturday crew included Roberto, Jaime, and Raul. We were enjoying a relaxing day off from our indoor remodeling work and at about lunch the contractor completed the landscaping work. They had done a great job removing all the outdated and wildfire hazardous vegetation around the property. We xeric landscaped with native materials away from the house with detective rocks and features near our home. The work was done on time and within the budget we were quoted, which was great since we didn't have a bunch of money to pay for it.

We invited Roberto and his crew to join us in a celebratory lunch which they gladly accepted. While we were serving lunch, Roberto suggested he could make some Brazilian tequila sunrise drinks which was a special personal recipe. He said many of his close friends raved about the unique taste and was his favorite. He said something in Spanish to his crew and off he went to the bar to make them. He asked for some ingredients from our kitchen and my wife and I went into the house to get them.

The drinks added a special festive element to our lunch and made the impromptu celebration even more enjoyable. About 45 minutes after finishing lunch, I started to feel tired, I thought the combination of the hard work we have been doing for the past several months and alcohol must combined to slow me down. I suggested we go inside the house where I sat in our Lazy boy. I noticed Roberto said something to his crew and pointed in my direction, simultaneously pointing at my wife which was bouncing around the room talking a mile a minute. Roberto asked her to tun on some music which was the last thing I recalled before dozing off.

I awoke the next day mid-morning; everyone was gone and I found my wife asleep in our bedroom upstairs sound asleep. I didn't wake her; I just went straight for the shower in the guest bathroom not wanting to wake Angela. I took a long hot shower enjoying the morning, got dressed quietly and went down stairs to get a bite to eat. All of the lunch plates, dishes, and glasses were in the sink from the prior day impromptu celebration. On my way back across the living room, I found my wife's shorts, top and underwear scattered about behind the couch. I thought it seemed odd that Angela would leave them as she is normally a very tidy person. I picked them up and brought them upstairs and dropped them at our bedroom door. Angela was still asleep and didn't awaken till afternoon.

After Angela showered and dressed, she had some lunch and then approached me saying she wanted to talk about our impromptu party with Roberto and his crew. I said great since I was way too tired and unfortunately snoozed through it. Angela said after I fell asleep, she was encouraged to dance to the music that Roberto put on. She said that Jaime and Raul wanted to teach her some Brazilian dance moves they knew. Since she teaches yoga the dance moves were easy and fun to learn. Eventually she said something came over her and she felt like she was super charged and things started to move at quicker disjointed pace. Raul and Jaime started dancing alongside her and rubbing her legs, arms, and ass. Angela said it felt so good and continued on even though they were copiously feeling her body.

Quickly, they both started to take off her top and shorts leaving her in matching bright red bra and panties. She danced wildly and without concern which seemed so odd to her considering she was only partially clad in front of strangers.

She said Raul took off her bar releasing those 35" beauties and Jaime her panties, displaying her nicely trimmed pussy and ass. They busied themselves by Raul sucking on her erect nipples and Jaime squeezing her ass and fingering that slim pussy. Angela said she doesn't remember how, but the next thing she could recall was the guys were in the master bedroom upstairs with her having sex, except it was night. Raul was busy fucking Angela from behind with Jaime having his cock sucked by her. Angela said the feeling of being fucked by Raul was incredible, he would alternate between long and short stokes with him telling Angela she had the tightest pussy he ever fucked. Angela remembers sucking Jaime and his deep brown long cock until he exploded into her mouth with shot after shot of Brazilian cum.

Roberto was next and he stepped up to Angela to offer his cock to be sucked. It was also dark brown, except longer than Jaime at just about eight inches. She wasn't able to get the entire cock into her mouth into Roberto grabbed both sides of her head forcing his big brown cock down her throat. Angela remembers gaging and fighting to catch her breath between thrusts. She recalls about then Raul started to intensify his pounding of her pussy when they both climaxed in unison. It was nothing short of incredible. Roberto announced to his crew some instructions in Spanish and they got dressed and left the bedroom. Roberto had Angela turn over on her back and he grabbed each leg and opened her up wide. Roberto then placed his cock at her pussy and started rubbing it back a fourth across her smooth pussy. When she looked down, the small patch of hair above her pussy was gone and dried cum was all over her abdomen. Roberto said that now that she was warmed up by Raul and Jaime it was time for her to get the real Brazilian cock treatment.

Roberto told Angela to take his cock and put it into her pussy if she wanted the experience. Angela didn't know why she complied with Roberto other than saying she felt under his spell. Angela said that Roberto started to fuck her with steady strokes for some time until he was about three quarters of the way into her pussy. Then he started to push the last part in and she felt more stretched out, it was indescribable pleasure. Roberto continued his long strokes in and out and told Angela to watch him fuck her with his long brown cock. Angela looked down and watched in disbelief as his long dark brown cock did his magic. Roberto pumped into and out of Angela till she exploded with a full body climax. Roberto flipped Angela on her side and proceed to continue his dominance of her body by squeezing those beautiful tits and pulling on her nipples until they ached, then he pulled out and shot his load on her tits.

Angela was so exhausted from the ordeal she watched as Roberto dressed. Raul and Jaime entered the room picked up two black metal boxes with side handles and left. Roberto kissed Angela on her forehead, thanked her for an outstanding party. Roberto said Angela was the best Americano beauty he and his crew has ever encountered and hoped they would see her again. They locked up our house as they left and she fell asleep in our bed.

After listening in utter disbelief and astonishment, I got really mad. I yelled that I was calling the cops and file charges of rape against them all. I grabbed my cell phone and starting looking for the local police station number. Angela said to hold on and not act too quickly. I could not believe what she was saying, not act too brashly? Angela said she didn't know why she didn't fight them off initially down stairs when they removed her clothes, but after she awoke in our bedroom that night, she had a full recollection and acceptance of what had transpired upstairs in our bed. Unknown to me, she said one of her long-held fantasies was to be forceable taken by multiple foreign men in orgasmic bliss. Angela was crying and said she was so sorry for having sex with them, but she was so turned on and it honestly felt so great having that many orgasms.

I was dumb struck, what could I say. Angela had shared with me honestly one of her most secret fantasies that came to life, one which she didn't plan for. I had to process all of what happened and what she said, so I didn't call the police. We had a quiet day Sunday reflecting, sharing and talking.

Angela went in on Monday to our clinic and had herself tested for STD's and make sure nothing was wrong after the mega sex session she had with Roberto and his crew. The results came back a few days later negative and after four more days we were able to resume sex together giving her time to recover.

We got back to our normal life activities and completed the inside remodel work over the next three months. I slowly forgot about what happened that Saturday until last week when a parcel arrived in the mail.

8157
8157
8 Followers