A Hot Walk Along the Coast

Story Info
A sexy walk along a coastal path to the hotel.
2.3k words
3.59
6.2k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a hot day of 34 degrees as Carol and Bob walked along the coastal path. It was a narrow path so Bob walked behind to enjoy the view of Carol. She wore a short skirt that moved in what little breeze there was and she wore hiking boots with rolled down socks. Her brown legs with shapely calves, the result of wearing heels most of the time, looked very good.

They stopped for a drink from a water bottle and Bob gave the bottle to Carol first. As Carol lifted the bottle to her mouth, water shot from it to flow down her chin and neck and then between her breasts.

"I missed my mouth." she giggled before taking another drink.

She gave the bottle to Bob for him to take a drink and she shook water off the front of her blouse. She opened a button so it was now opened to below her breasts and blew down her top.

"That's a good way to cool down." laughed Bob.

They walked on. It was very quiet with only the occasional walker coming the other way. Bob walked a few yards behind Carol to see the reaction of the other walkers as they passed her. Some of the men did little to hide the fact that they were checking her out. They would stare at her tits, smiling and sometimes saying things to her that Bob couldn't quite hear. The men would often turn for another look after they had passed while the women would mostly just ignore her or give her a stern glance as they passed.

When they next stopped for water Bob told her, "You're getting a lot of attention you know."

"That's nice", she said.

Carol unfastened more buttons so that there was now just one fastened near the bottom of the blouse.

"How does that look?" she asked

"Very sexy."

It was a white long sleeved blouse, long sleeved to keep the sun off and she wore a big floppy hat.

They continued the walk and as she passed other hikers she would say hello to people and smile at them, drawing attention to herself.

One woman was heard to whisper loudly, "blouse," as she passed.

It was getting hotter and they were starting to suffer from the heat. The path went around a headland and then they saw in a small cove, a beach. It didn't need any discussion. They both headed down a little winding path that led to the beach. It was a very small beach that was mostly rocks and pebbles with just a few patches of sand. There was a man, naked, sunbathing on a towel in the middle of the beach and apart from him the beach was deserted. A small boat was anchored in the cove bobbing gently on the waves. Carol and Bob walked past the man to a patch of sand where Bob got the towels out of the rucksack.

Carol wasted no time, she had already stripped off her clothes and was heading for the water. Skinny dipping wasn't a problem as there were a few naturist beaches along the coast. Nobody on the footpath should have been surprised to see nudity. It was difficult underfoot and the best place to get in the water was in front of the guy who was sunbathing, so Carol had to walk within a couple of feet of him to pick her way though the rocks. A little way into the water she found sand under her feet, the bottom had shelved steeply and she only had to walk a short way until the water was up to her nipples. She bounced on the bottom in the cool water and turned to see if Bob was following her.

"Gosh it's cold." Bob said.

"Wimp! it's ok when you're in the water."

When he got to her, Bob held Carol in his arms and they kissed and enjoyed each others warmth.

"We've got an audience," said Bob looking over her shoulder, "the guy on the beach."

The man on the beach had raised the knee of one leg to hide his erection from the path and he was stroking himself while he watched Carol and Bob. Bob turned Carol around so that she was facing the man and walked her into the shallows so that the water was just up to her waist. The man was very close to them. With his hands under her arms Bob played with Carols tits and gently teased her nipples. His cock was hard against her bum as he kissed her neck. She pushed back into him and Bob put his cock between her cheeks to rub against her pussy.

"Do you think that he needs any help?" said Bob,

"He seems to be doing OK on his own," replied Carol.

Carol waded out of the water and when she got to the edge of the water she stopped and brushed her hair away from her face and squeezed some water out. She smiled at the man before heading for the towels.

"Sexy girl, nice tits," he called after her in a foreign accent.

Carol heard him and stopping glanced back over her shoulder.

She went to kneel at the side of the man and said to him, "Thank you, you can touch them if you want to."

She raked her nails gently down his cock as the man felt her tits and nipples. Then she stood and made her way to the towels much to the disappointment of Bob.

They checked in the hotel late in the afternoon and after a shower they dressed to go out for an early dinner. Carol wore a short summer dress and Bob a tee shirt and shorts. They walked around the harbour and found a nice bar where there was an empty table by the water. There was a band setting up their gear. They hadn't been sat down for more than five minutes when Bob suddenly got to his feet.

"Shit I've forgotten my wallet," he said, "stay here and order a drink, I'll go and get it, I won't be long."

Bob went back to the hotel, picked up his wallet and returned to the bar, he couldn't have taken twenty minutes. He was going to the table when he noticed a guy sat with Carol so he made for the bar where he sat on a stool and ordered a drink.

Carol and the guy seemed to be getting on well together. As they talked she would touch him, she was a very touchy feely person and talked with her hands. They smiled and laughed together as though they knew each other. Bob ordered another drink and watched Carol and the guy discreetly. Carol had seen Bob at the bar and caught his eye but didn't acknowledge him. She was comfortable with what was happening and knew that Bob would be too. When they were staying away they would often play games where Carol would go early to the hotel bar to see if anyone would try to pick her up. When they went to the beach they would sometimes have umbrellas a few sunbeds apart for the same reason. Mostly nothing happened but the odd occasion had been very sexy so it was worth a try. If Bob saw someone checking Carol out he would send a text to tell her who was watching and where he was. Tonight though Bob felt a little jealous and disappointed as he knew that it was going to be a long evening.

The waiter came to their table with a menu and later came back for the order so Bob ordered a bar snack and another drink. Not long after they finished their meal the band started to play and before long Carol was led to the dance floor. There were some slow dances during the evening when they kissed and smooched and the guys hands were getting more adventurous as the night wore on. Carol didn't seem to complain and she had wandering hands as well. Bob saw Carol whisper in the mans ear and then they both moved to a different table where it was secluded. Bob couldn't see them so well but he could guess what they were up to. It got to 11.00pm and Bob had had quite a few drinks by then. Carol got to her feet and led the guy by the hand to a dark corner. Bob couldn't see what they were doing and was tempted to go and check up on them, but only ten minutes later Carol appeared on her own and walked towards the hotel.

Bob caught up with her, "So, did you have a good night?"

"It was lovely, he's a really nice guy."

"You hit it off quickly enough."

"He's a computer consultant so we've a lot in common." she said.

"So how did you get away?"

"I told him that I was going to meet my husband."

"Oh...". Said Bob. They kissed and walked hand in hand back to the hotel.

Carol said that she was hot and sticky and went for a shower. Bob took a glass of red wine outside the apartment where there was a table and bench seats on either side. He put his glass down and then went back inside for a candle and a glass of white wine for Carol. He lit the candle and sat sipping his wine, listened to the night sounds of a hot climate. The bars and restaurants were closing and it was very peaceful.

Carol eventually came out in a skirt and a button up see through white top that showed off her suntan. Most of the buttons were undone and the air was heavy with the smell of Hypnotic Poison.

She looked lovely in the candle light and Bob told her so.

"I'm going to get the camera." he said.

Bob took pictures of Carol holding her wine glass by candle light and also with flash. He then told her to unbutton her top and slip it off her shoulders while he took some more pictures.

A man appeared behind Carol. The apartments all shared the same balcony and he was curious having seen the flash light from the camera.

"Hi", he said, "it's a lovely evening isn't it."

Carols eyebrows shot up and her mouth opened a little. Bob recognised him, it was the man from the bar that Carol had danced with all night.

"Yes it's lovely, come and join us." said Bob.

Carol glanced at Bob before quickly putting the top back on her shoulders, she just had the time to fasten one button before he got to the table. The man suddenly realised who Carol was. Bob sensed the tension and reassured him that it was OK. Bob and Carol were sat opposite each other so a spare seat was at the side of Bob and the other at the side of Carol.

"Come and sit here next to me," said Bob, "it's a nice view." "You'd better introduce us." he said to Carol.

Carol introduced Steve and the atmosphere gradually became more relaxed as they talked. Steve was mostly talking to Carols tits, it was something that she was used to as they were big and she liked to wear clothes that showed them off. She liked it although it could be annoying at work. "They're nice aren't they." Said Bob, Carol sniggered as Steve realised that he had been staring and he started to apologise. Bob interrupted him saying not to worry it happened all the time. He then suggested that Carol unfastened the remaining button which she did. She slipped a hand inside her top to stroke a breast and nipple as she watched the men through dreamy eyes.

"Go and sit next to Carol." Bob said, "I'm sure that she'll want some photos to remember the night by."

Steve sat next to Carol and Bob clicked away. At first Bob had to encourage Steve to sit close to Carol. Carol gave him a cuddle and slipped the top off her shoulders so that it fell away from her tits. They soon didn't need any directing as he got more confident. Carol pulled Steve's tee shirt off and she put Steve's hands on her tits. Her hand was busy under the table as they kissed.

"You haven't got a drink." Bob suddenly said to Steve. "I'll get one for you."

Bob went into the dark apartment and straight to the window to watch.

Carol got up from the bench seat and sat on the edge of the table where she pulled Steve to her to stand between her legs. She leaned back on her hands with her head back as Steve had his hand up her skirt.

Bob went to pour the wine for Steve and took it outside where Steve quickly pulled his hand away.

"Don't let me spoil anything." Bob said grinning at them both.

Carol suddenly got up and came to whisper in Bobs ear.

"Only if I can take the pictures," said Bob.

Carol put her arms around Steve's neck and drew him in for a kiss rubbing her tits against his broad chest and then she led him into the apartment.

Bob followed them, closed the door and turning around saw that Carol had already taken off her skirt and knickers. She was then helping Steve to get undressed. She turned to Bob and told him to take his clothes off, Bob needed no encouragement. They stood with Carols arms around the men's waists as they took turns in kissing her. Their hard cocks nudged her body as they felt her breasts and pussy. Bob put a finger inside her to play with her clit and she shuddered as her tongue danced with Steve's. Her legs were starting to buckle so she led them to the bed and lay between them.

"What do you want?" Said Bob.

"I want you both."