All Comments on 'Breaching a Partnership'

by someoneother

Sort by:
  • 206 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

IT was one of the better written. I truly enjoyed it, but . . . Part 2 needs to be completed to finish want you started and to demonstrate that you as an accomplished writer as you project that you are.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

God... this is so bad. You should stick to reading stories and refrain from writing because this is a turd floating in the septic tank of your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

@Highbrow: Do you have any idea what the phrase “femdom agriprop” actually means? This story is the absolute opposite of that. She lost any control she thought she had. He is pulling the strings and she will be under his thumb until the child reaches the age of majority. Obviously, the lack of any real ending makes it a bit nebulous on how much she is punished, but to assert that this is some kind of Femdom fantasy/propaganda requires complete lack of comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

waste of time spent reading this

Maxximus0040Maxximus004025 days ago

Don't bother with chapter 2, this was bad enough.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

When you see someone using the word "limerence" with a serious face, that's a big old honking signal for a walking, talking, worthless piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous