All Comments on 'Breaching a Partnership'

by someoneother

Sort by:
  • 205 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
just

a cop out non ending bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two stars for not finishing the story. Minus one star for the invitation to other people to finish YOUR fucking story. One star. Stupid move.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fuck you CUCK, if I could rate a zero I would.

FUCKING UNIFINISHED. SHOULD'VE SAID IT AT THE BEGINNING SO I WON'T BOTHER READING THIS GARBAGE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"Did I create this monster or did I just awaken the evil in you, Michael?" Why does she have to ask this question? He is, after all, a lawyer.

Her excuses to Michael all come down to "it was just sex, it means nothing to us, you don't have to feel hurt about it". So why, when the woman is the betrayed party, does she regularly go for that insignificant thing - sex - to hurt him?

ju8streadingju8streadingalmost 2 years ago

this does seem to call for another chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well done beginning, but purposely leaving it hanging without conclusion is not good. That is poor storytelling, especially when you basically just throw your hands up and request someone else finish for you.

Very disappointing.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Another delusional wife. Why do people keep inventing such implausible characters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good sad story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy loved Jim more and if he had not been arrested then she would have eventually divorced Michael and gotten half his money, child support, alimony/spousal maintenance, and child support. Michael needs have divorce papers served on her as she leaves the grand jury room after testifying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cliff hanger...AGAIN! FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was long on the guilt and recrimination aspect was too long. Was she guilty as hell? Of course, did she deserve his actions? Yes, of course. But all the discussions were just beating a tired horse, so to speak.

PencarrowPencarrowalmost 2 years ago
DAMN GOOD STORY

It's good to read a story that seems more grounded in reality than most of the ones I read here. As I was reading it I kept thinking that Amy was a victim of Limerence, and was then pleased to see that the author had already thought of this and had referred to it as a reason for her cheating. It was also refreshing to see a plot involving normal people rather than people who have unlimited wealth to achieve revenge, or ninja friends to carry out some far-fetched retribution.

~

A great little slice-of-life, and 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Unfinished

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

I gave this a high score.

But in the end I didn't like it.

I enjoyed it as it was a well written tale and the plot was good -- for the most part

/

The ending ruined it for me as it seems if there is a part it is going to be reconciliation. If so then this story is just one hi-quality chuck story.

/

This kind of cheater is dangerous as she is quite adept at compartmentalization and has tendency for polyamory as she can love two men with no difficulty. She will cheat again and since she has detective skills she can hide her cheating better next time.

/

Nope, reconciliation with this kind of person is risky.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 2 years ago

I'm glad I only read half a page before checking the comments. Too much back story. Who cares how they met, etc.? The only useful tidbit was her admitting planning on hanging out with guy friends.

\

Not going to "finish" an unfinished story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too man unfinished lines to be considered complete. Then the dive out on the part of the author. An unfinished story with no promise of completion. Quite unsatisfying.

TajfaTajfaalmost 2 years ago

I was thinking this was one of the best stories on the site, then it wasn't.

Why write a long story like this and leave it unfinished and then cop out by asking others to finish it?

Work on your ending then publish it as soon as possible. Personally, although I don't mind reconciliation I am having trouble seeing how that can happen here

tangledweedtangledweedalmost 2 years ago

An interesting take and fairly well developed; it was hampered a bit by the unnatural conversations and explanations. The husband did consult on the foreign custody issue, but I am not convinced that a judgement for parental custody made in the USA wouldn't be respected by France. One of the few divorced men that I know that retained custody of his children did so mostly because his wife took them to another country without permission. They authorities in the foreign country hauled her ass back and he kept the kids.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonalmost 2 years ago

Please don't write a 2nd chapter, this one was stupid enough.

WM3247WM3247almost 2 years ago

I don't think a part 2 is needed. Not in this case. Good story!

someoneothersomeoneotheralmost 2 years agoAuthor

I thank the commentators. To those who criticized the story for being unfinished, I say that some stories are complete without writing the entire life history of the protagonists. Amy cheated and she was punished. Michael was starting a new life with his son. Things will happen to all protagonists in the future, but they are somewhat different stories. This part of their lives was finished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Five pages to complete a two page whim, and then not finish. So ridiculous it can't even be classified as a story. How screwed up is your mind to think crap like this is reality? And the use of the word limerence in the tags, bravo, most readers on this site will have no idea what the word means. Not a very good entry for a 4th story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Amy was Monkey Branching up the tree with Jim. More money, more prestige that is until his inditement. I'm surprised Amy didn't get swept up as well as a possible co-conspirator since they work so closely and were intimately involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

On the one hand chapter 2 would be a good idea. However, you've covered the main issue, how Mike would handle his cheating wife. What more could be said, how they reconciled? I can't see a guy like Mike taking her back, even with his mom's input. It seems he would realize that being a cheat and betraying him, means she would also be less of a mother than little Mikey deserves. So, any reconciliation seems off. Also, I can't imagine the Feds wouldn't know they were sleeping together. Simple surveillance would have disclosed this. Pretty sure she'd be in their crosshairs as well. Maybe do some time for being part of his crimes. Hoping in the end Jim gets shanked in prison, Amy, at the very least kicked off the force, and Mike coming to his senses, not allowing such an evil woman back into his or his son's lives. Hope she ends up in a place where she truly must face the consequences of her choices. I don't think she's quite there yet. Great story, thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story and well written. It is dark and not pleasant but deserves a higher rating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can we end this ridiculous notion that the woman always gets custody? If custody is not shared then it goes to the primary caretaker. In this instance it would have been the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was a writer who he no clue what to write…leaving a half assed story and telling others to complete it? Best u don’t wrote anymore!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bit long and I have no idea about the legal aspect of keeping a child away from the mother as he proposes. But for a story, it is a great punishment. I wouldn't give option 2 as how can he trust her and having her around would prevent him from getting a new woman in his life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just a thought…how is it possible that the author DOES NOT “…have a storyline” in mind to continue this after writing such a well described tale? Seriously?

.

As to the story….Amy was sure one narcissistic bitch! She failed utterly to explain her cheating…except maybe tne honest remark that, unlike her husband, good ole Jim just got her panties wet and unleashed her inner slut. And yeah…telling hubby THAT sure did put an exclamation point on tne videos of their fucking!

.

Loved the arrangement by hubby to take the kid out of country. How his Mom agreed to help was a surprise…although the video AND audio of Amy’s time with superstud Jim probably helped. And of course….he had to accept Mom’s price of at least offering the slut that reconciliation option.

.

No way this story should end here. Can this RAAC work? Can’t see how. Amy doesn’t love hubby like she should…like she did Jimbo. She loves her son…so she’ll probably accept the deal and try to get hubby back.

.

If this author doesn’t finish this, I sure hope one of Lit’s better writers takes a shot at it.

.

4 strong ****

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabbyalmost 2 years ago

Please continue. Readers need to see how this redolves. BTW, very good story so far.

I would be curious to see if if Jim is able to withstand the seduction by a young woman in young woman in French.

MattblackUKMattblackUKalmost 2 years ago

I think you need to bring us chapter 2.

Something you could consider, if Amy IS a narcissist, it's possible that her testimony in the fraud case might need to be picked over. Did she lie in order to obtain a conviction? If so, she'd have lied about other cases, too.

Maybe she could be proven to have been complicit in Jim's nefarious deals?

If so, she could end up being indicted by a Grand Jury herself and thus forbidden to travel to France.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 2 years ago

To hard to judge. No way the marriage can continue, no way can he keep little Mikey. They both need to grow up and get real. Divorce and work out it out.

littleone35littleone35almost 2 years ago

Need to hear what she choose if she has any future

Frank66Frank66almost 2 years ago

I guess I can say well written, but the dialogues ran on too long. When you explain everything, from every angle, to make sure that even the dumbest of us will get it, then it just becomes frustrating. The ending was fine, those that hate it are just crying because she didn't get dumped into a tank of chlorine, but losing her baby was worse.

sdoc9612sdoc9612almost 2 years ago

We need a chapter 2 and more if necessary.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLalmost 2 years ago

Boring and unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

she takes the option to quit the police force and move to france

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hard one.

Really needs a part 2.

Excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage humans

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

I like the story and the details the writer has produced. It flows well and the M/C’ers development is well defined before the cheating is exposed. The readers surely love Michael’s character and see his as the tragic victim the cheater character. Amy deserves to suffer; however, custody laws are made for a purpose. Mike would most likely get primary custody in the U.S. however he would not be allowed to take the baby to France. He is a U.S. citizen and France has extradition... This aspect of the story would end up as a battle, but Amy would win the right of being with her baby in the U. S. The court would make the baby available under an agreement and Mike would have to produce the baby at his own expense. Making demands of “slavery” are a joke and would result or produce a court order that an officer of the court would have to obey. Punishment of Amy would not be an issue in family court.

A twist on the story could happen if the Grand Jury decided Any was complicit with Jim. Amy has low or no moral standards. Jim a sleaze bag and he had no trouble bedding her ergo she is also a sleaze bag. One can understand why Mike wouldn’t want Mikey exposed to her? Write a Chapter 2. Please do some research on how Mike can legally keep Amy from have visitation with Little Mikey in the U.S….at his expense. Remember France is not Iran or some other country he could flee to and prevent Amy from seeing their child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"The literature is full of RAAC stories, and so plainly people believe that reconciliation is possible after a wife cheats."

Here you are writing your lawyer as an idiot. The existence of "RAAC" stories does not justify the generalization. Even an intelligent non-lawyer would see that immediately. All that those stories indicate is that there are authors who like to use plots in which the betrayed husband cucks out. They aren't a random sample of men, in fact most of them are at least somewhat feminized men who write the stories to express, and thereby attempt to validate, their cuckish weakness. Moreover, "RAAC" is a term of derision used to criticize a story's non-credible reconciliation by the readers who reflect the normal population of men and, who under the circumstances in the story, would never "reconcile" . G.A.'s badly written "February" (e.g. terrible character development, imbecilic lawyer character, and idiotic "Ellen" plot device) is a museum quality example of a RAAC - a particularly revolting example, in fact.

In this story we are spared the "counseling" cliche, but we still get lots of psychobabble, e.g. "limerance", a currently trendy way of saying "de Debbil done made me do it". We also are fed a boatload of general LW cliches that end up groveling their way toward a foreshadowed RAAC. After coming up with a clever idea for handling the custody issue, the author throws it away by virtue signaling that the "Little Lady" is really only in purgatory.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I feel like you have potential as a writer, so I mean this as nothing but constructive criticism.

That was some of the most stilted dialogue I’ve seen in a long time. Nearly robotic.

If you can work on that, and the page-long paragraphs, I think you’ll do real well.

oldtwitoldtwitalmost 2 years ago

Oh so many words and not a lot said

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

Really good story. I realize it is unfinished but there are two choices, either they divorce and the story ends right where it is or they reconcile and we have to wade through all of the molasses of a syrupy and possibly fake reconciliation. So i'm okay with it right where it is.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Two big problems...Unfinished is the biggest problem. Him saying he could forgive her if she had just had a one-night stand and didn't have feelings for the other man, is a problem. Willing cucks are not deserving of custody anymore than cheating wives. They both have bad examples to set for the kid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. A proper ending should have been done. FTDS..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Could have been better served up in three pages. A LOT of unnecessary bullshit

phill1cphill1calmost 2 years ago

I really liked it, unfinished though it may be.

Here's a case where a guy is not BTB. He's just looking out for No. 1 and I have no issue with that.

I don't really get the "it took nothing away from us..." argument. Of course it did. So, she seems delusional about that. All in all, the options seem very fair and the steps taken very precise. I really like the main character.

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 2 years ago

Crappy ending. He has stood firm up to now. This unresolved ending is garbage. The ending of any story is critical to the appreciation of the story. You have given us none. If, after all she has done, he forgives her, the story is garbage. If he sticks to his intentions he has done the best he can and the story is a good and realistic one. Is she moves to France and her fidelity remains in question, the story remains unresolved.

Leaving things hanging is a cheap way out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mom should stay out of Michael's life. Amy should have gotten on that plane back with no knowledge that Michael was now a resident of France. He didn't tell her, boohoo. Imagine keeping something that significant from a spouse. How insensitive. His dissection of her cheating was a much overdue contribution to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Anybody who would use a baby as a pawn is a fucked up asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good as far as it went but running out of steam/ideas and leaving it to someone else to finish is just lazy. Hopefully you find the time/inspiration to complete this tale, whatever the denouement (got a bit of French in there for you ;) )

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 2 years ago
Great story until the ending, which was a complete cop out (pun intended)

Too many things left unresolved. What happens to Jim? Does Amy tell the truth when she testifies? Does she acquiesce or fight her husband? It was lazy of the author to leave all this unresolved and basically say let somebody else finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderfully written. I would disregard the comments from those who seem to seek negativity and seem to look for a stroking storyline . Personally, I am looking forward to you continuing onto chapter 2 regardless of the storyline you feel is called for.

Looking forward to chapter 2.

BIGGUY441956BIGGUY441956almost 2 years ago

Aimed at Twentyseven. The reason these dilutional characters are created are because they exist. I was married to one. At the end when she was packing her thing to leave, she made a statement that to this day sounds so dilutional it haunts me. She stated, " I do not understand why we cannot stay married, and I see him once or twice a month". If that doesn't sound dilutional then I do not know what does. I agree that you the writer should have not left this story like you did. You did a good job up until you chose to not finish it. A few spelling mistakes, but not bad overall other than the ending. Do not keep doing that to your readers or they will stop reading your stories.

Nasty56Nasty56almost 2 years ago

Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Needs a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah - not good. I think she makes a scene, the cops arrive and there's no way in hell even the French Police don't give her the child to take back home with her. The custody issue could and would be solved there by the Courts. Too much mumbo jumbo talk about partnerships and marriage. Sounds like lawyer speak to me and it got old. Then you left it unfinished and that killed it altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Of course she is a bad person and a bad mother, only a selfish vile human being wold do what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Interesting, different, and well written. I can live with the ambiguous ending, but you have to acknowledge that there are lots of ways that the story might move forward. It’s difficult to imagine any path that would return the couple to a loving relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story, 5. Marriage is very much a partnership, and you can't sustain a partnership if one partner violates the agreement. Amy should not have married, if she was that susceptible to a charismatic. local Tin Horn DA.

Really worst of all worlds when a younger mother cheats.

Without serious language skills and connections, she would be miserable in France, unless as is the stay at home Mom under rigorous supervision. Or remain in the USA and play "Detective", with all her peers knowing she could not keep her legs closed, despite having an infant.

Oh such a punishing choice, but she stays in the US and goes trolling for another Prosecutor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"It's hard to see a way out. Your affair was only two weeks ago, and it would have continued but for Jim being arrested. I think that the events may have matured you, but I don't think that we can depend on such turn around-around in people. You may remain a faithful wife until death do as part but will being faithful be a struggle for you. Forcing someone to be good is not what we should want in life. You do not have the same love for me that I had for you because when I loved you, it was self-less, as my desire was always what I could do for you rather than what love can do for me. Your narcissism and selfishness did not permit that love. Have you really changed that quickly?"

.

The above is one of the most succinct and salient expressions of why it is so difficult for any honorable person, male or female, to truly reconcile with a marriage cheater. And in this case Michael has video and audio evidence that he was, for Amy, never more than the “safe option” husband. As she told Jim when he asked if she really wanted to hav3 the affair with him “I’m here, aren’t I?”

.

I don’t see how Michael stays with this selfish bitch. Yeah….the shock of what happened to her affair —- ole Jimbo is going to jail — **may** have triggered her conscience enough for true remorse. But the fact remains that, as Michael observed, she would still be fucking him if he hadn’t gotten arrested. That reality should prove to be too high a bar for any reconciliation.

.

Very well written story of betrayal and grief. My guess is that the author declines to take it further because he doesn’t see any way to sell a RAAC. Writing more just to record the inevitable final collapse of the relationship isn’t really necessary. That marriage is over.

.

Solid 5 *****

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story you need to finish this. I can see her resigning from the police force and living in France. Can she get over leaving her son. She caused the problem. But also various solutions. Can he forgive her can she stay straight. She also can kidnap her son and bring him back to the states .then the courts will give her custody here. It’s to complicated. No happy ending unless both can recommit to the marriage. To many no very good options. A messy situation!

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 2 years ago

You were heading to a 5* until the lazy statement "I do not know whether a chapter 2 would be helpful"

Really! Would finishing the story be helpful?

Really?

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a crazy story but it will not work. It’s a agreement between nations called The Hague convention. While his move may give him time . He is not a French citizen both are USA born. US courts rule . He will have to send the kid back to her mother. So you gave him lawyer status yet you made him look like a kidnapper. No one says life is fair. But she was willing to change if anything he should have her sign a iron clad prenuptial with the understanding if she cheats again she loses everything. He could have gone that way as she seemed remorseful . And marriage counseling for both for at least 3 years.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 2 years ago

Indeed a very good story BUT as seems to happen way too frequently your story is left hanging, unfinished, and you want someone else to finish it for you. After creating a story this well written,developed, and told why would you want someone else finishing it. Doesn't make sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Doesn't lie?! What shit!! She told him just lunches when they became mental and emotional cheating!!

Then she lies by omission constantly! As story she tells Jim all but not her husband. And he still lies with her etc. Training for wimpy cuckold is on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Chalk one up for the men! However, how did he see her walking away after the bust at Jims house? She would have been arrested and questioned. As for Limerence, it is just another daily test of our morals, beliefs, and ethical behavior. 5*, despite not being finished.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

Wow.... compelling. Extremely well-written. Easy to see both sides of this issue, too! Amy was wrong, but as an attorney, MC surely understands that punishment must also be proportional to the crime. One of the most intelligently plotted and written things in quite a while on this site. 5+++/5!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OP has rustled a lot of jimmies with this story! Oh, the insults, the butthurtedness! I know, stop complaining and finish the story yourself! It's like literary t-ball for dummies! Now, swing away, anonymouse [sic].

ReadyOneReadyOnealmost 2 years ago

I'd like to think that she cut her ties to the US, moved to France, and threw herself into being a somewhat traditional mother/wife for the next dozen years.

For the RAAC people, they grow close, have another kid or two, return to the US, and she takes up some LEO related job. At empty nest time they evaluate their lives and go off into retirement sunset hand in hand.

For the drama crowd, she spends lots of time in the US, gets taken up in the international intrigues of Chinese espionage, goes under cover to bust pedafile rings, gets hubby caught in the crossfire a couple of times. They remain legally married and functionally independent, and eventually retire to south of France always looking over their shoulders.

For the BTB, Amy tracks down who disclosed the photos to Michael and tries for revenge on her. She contacts Michael and together they make Amy pay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

As Amy is returning to the States, she realizes she was stupid for cheating on her husband. Amy also has thoughts about her affair with Jim, and her sitting before a grand jury, and being asked what was her relationship to Jim? Does she lie and come clean, or does she only tell a half truth, knowing if found out she wasn’t being totally candid she could go to prison. What about the young woman, is she going to be a nemesis to Amy? All in all, I hope the will be finished the story. Thank you

nixroxnixroxalmost 2 years ago

3 stars - I do not like this story one little bit.

The savage way he took the baby from his wife was waaaaay beyond reasonable consequences.

Shooting the wife in the head would have been more humane.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm thinking more on her. Testimony and if/when the divorce papers arrive. Or will he hold up the divorce?

Enjoyed it.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Finish the fucking story. She needs serious psychoanalysis no matter what. 2/5 for not finishing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but dump the slut. He asked and she GUARANTEED him he would NEVER have to worry about her fidelity. He was the only man she was interested in. I guess that changed fast! You can't trust a single word from this scam because of her earlier guarantee. No way a raac. 2 max

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

great story, left hanging at a crucial point. Would be a shame if there was no ending from you!

mattenwmattenwalmost 2 years ago

".....plainly people believe that reconciliation is possible after a wife cheats." This is an idiotic statement that has not been proven by any scientific research! And a mother who drinks red wine but still breastfeeds her child is irresponsibly negligent! And a father who takes his child to France to get him out of the mother's reach is acting criminally.

You wrote your story well and told it well, but I have my doubts about some of the allegations that you sell as facts. She's a cheater who deserves only one thing, a divorce. To say that women always get custody in a divorce is fundamentally wrong. The main provider and "carer" gets custody. With her job as a police officer and his as a lawyer who can work a lot from home, it's more likely that he'll get custody. I don't understand why he doesn't want to make the fact that she had an affair with the prosecutor public. Strange that many expect that the dupe should be the better man/woman and cut back on everything. Nonetheless, I enjoyed your story! 4*!!!

MasterKoteMasterKotealmost 2 years ago

In the beginning, she was honest and said she was going to see other men. So it's his fault for marrying her after she was honest.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

The premise was good the ending was a bit of a stretch.

The dialogue was pretty stilted though, no matter whom it was that was speaking. Really seemed forced at times.

I also didn't feel any real emotion in this though. Some crying, and "Nooooooooooooo!!" dont convey emotion when they are the only things trying to carry that weight.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyalmost 2 years ago

I'll reserve my vote for a resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What are the options ? They reconcile or they don't - there's not enough there for Ch.2.

Pretty good story but agree with author - it's finished.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

This is a 4* story, but not ending it made it a 2*...

WargamerWargameralmost 2 years ago

Good story, it definitely needs another chapter to inform us on whether there was a reconciliation or not. So much depends on her actions.

You wrote this story, you are inside the heads of the characters you created their actions and words. You know the plot and you must have contemplated the outcome.

So, yes you are in a position, better than anyone else, to finish this story properly. YOU have all the inside facts.

Please write the next chapter, you can do it, finish the damned story. Give it the ending it deserves, only you can do that.

Should be 5/5, but l’ll give 4/5 because it is unfinished.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionalmost 2 years ago

This is a good story that needs an ending. Unfortunately, if the original author doesn't finish it, then it will always be left hanging and twisting in the wind. Every writer that creates a character also creates their persona, because they lend a bit of themselves to the character. Only the original author can really know them and how they react. Take the example of February Sucks. Many of the endings were good, but none were able to recreate the same characters as the original writer. I believe the best ending must come from "someoneother".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ann is either lying or self-deceived. The conversation with her sister shows that she made a rational, conscious decision to begin and continue the affair, while knowing the risks. Limerence, irresistible seduction, and irrationality are merely after-the-fact excuses. The affair did take something from Mike and Mikey, despite her protests: it kept Ann from spending time with them at Mike's parents' place.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the damn story!!

Joeyiluv69Joeyiluv69almost 2 years ago

Helluva story. Great read. What will Amy choose? And personally I wouldnt be adverse to a pt2. There more meat on the bone if the story went the way of RAAC.

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 2 years ago

I gave you a 5* but it was unsatisfying. I'm not even sure I like the two options.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really very well done.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What a great story, . . . it could be. I hope someone makes it so. Thanks for chapter 1. Maybe the wife just wanted a man who could finish what he started? I could see where it would be difficult for some writers to imagine and create that character. But thanks for the effort.

N.B. The whore will alert Jim that there are cameras in his house. Wouldn't it be karma if Michael had cameras installed in HIS and Amy's house? The second chapter might end with Amy returning to France after a month or two of fucking Jim's brains out in the states. When she departs the plane in France she will be served with divorce papers, an immediate return ticket, and absolutely no idea where her ex husband and son are located. Just a thought. Thanks again.

Storm113Storm113almost 2 years ago

Unfinished. That sucks.

grogers7grogers7almost 2 years ago

Finishing this story will require knowledge of French judicial system and some experience with it, as well as international law and US/French procedures. I think he is in a weak position in French culture that commonly accepts extra-marital affairs

onlythelonelyloveonlythelonelylovealmost 2 years ago

Out of curiosity, do you as the author actually Believe that he had forgiven his wife if he could kidnap her child, coercively hold the little one and blackmail her? Seriously? Is he just playing her or does he believe that shite? And do you think that she will ever be trustworthy while he continues this approach? I wonder what happens if she goes back and testifies that she has seen footage of her having sex with with the perp and can say that somehow her husband had a feed into the house? And that she surreptitiously took video of the video on her cell phone. Why not burn her husband down to the ground? And the woman who fed him the info? You know that connection comes out in 15 mins once the shit hits the fan. You corner a desperate mother… and I don’t think you should be too confident she will behave the way you think she OUGHT to do so… He would have been better off waiting for her testimony and if she lies use that as a cudgel for JOINT custody that his ex-wife will agree to instead of prison. Just saying…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Finish the story.

One (1).

justbobkcjustbobkcalmost 2 years ago

Pretty darn good. To me reads quite a bit like a Richard Gerald story. (And that is high praise!)

I am thinking about a finish for it. But I haven't written anything in a while.

5 stars from me, obviously.

Buster2UBuster2Ualmost 2 years ago

I like finishing stories, I have 2 awaiting approval now. This has been a great and heartbreaking read

I might just try this one also. We will see. 5 stars thanks

Wh00sherWh00sheralmost 2 years ago

Lazy writing. Leaving it unfinished is a cop out.

Was going OK until then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous